Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

Jenna does look pregnant to me. If her stomach was flat and she posed like that that what is that bump that looks obvious esp under her boobs. But maybe it is me but in her latest post it does look like she has a bump esp just above her trouser button (or is that a "dip" that I see between her left hand and the middle of her belly?)

Sorry mods back on topic, but from the pictures can someone show me (or just circle) where Jinelle (or where Yuko in formation is, I know Yuko wasn't in the game cos it was said by previous posters) is, in formation I can only tell where KaShara is located - I know the picture is not great and also in this weeks episode what did Kitty say to the girl who Kitty thought was stripping (I forgot her name, I'm really bad at remembering names to faces? Oral or moral? Maybe I am hearing things.

3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

No, it's already been verified by insiders that it was all VK love.

Oops sorry. Didn't see that insiders confirmed. That's just ....blegh then. I gave the judges the benefit of the doubt lol 

13 minutes ago, FutureDCC said:

Oops sorry. Didn't see that insiders confirmed. That's just ....blegh then. I gave the judges the benefit of the doubt lol 

No problem....and you’re right.  It is blegh:). The only high point is watching Marshall’s expressions?

• Love 7
6 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

There is a IG story up on the DCC page of the triangle. Kash is at point and pretty sure Lacey and Maddie are next to her. I guess I'll eat my words because I NEVER thought Maddie would be in the triangle given her non-DCC look

I really don’t want to sound like a hater, but this is a sad day for dcc. There, I said it. They would never put a non-dcc looking girl anywhere near triangle and definitely not in the triangle (Cassie doesn’t count). While I like Madeleine, she’s nowhere near dcc perfection and they used to have such amazing GLs and triangles, it’s kind of depressing.

6 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

Tara is a class act and seems to be such a sweet girl.  

She could teach Kelli how to be one honestly... And I could learn from her to as I’m so angry on her behalf. Being cut a few days before the end of TC as a vet especially is terrible, even more so when you are cut for being overweight when their point has weight issues herself (and I adore Kash) and for being outdanced while they’re keeping Yuko, Jessika and Savannah over her.

I’m glad Lauren is engaged but I don’t want her to retire! 4 vets are engaged now and I assume all of them will retire this season...

• Love 18
4 hours ago, ales-ya said:

Did we find out why Tara was cut?  Because she does look DCC heavy here with Jenna.  Both very pretty girls though... I’d LOVE to be “heavy” like her ?

D8D3B1C0-A079-466C-953F-0E9B009FF0FE.jpeg

Tara seems like such a doll, and it makes me admire her that much more for being there for her friends, even though it must have been so hard on her.

And Jenna looks ADORABLE here!!

• Love 9
7 hours ago, rafibomb said:

Eh... You'd be hard pressed to find someone who's literally never been late to anything work-related. My boss, who is a VP of a pharma consulting company, was late to a client meeting last year because someone blocked her into her driveway. Obviously it's not ideal and she was very apologetic, but stuff happens and no one would consider her unprofessional.

I don't think Keyra is handling the situation particularly well, for the record, but I'm just over this whole "DCCs must be perfectly perfect in every way" nonsense. You're shaking your asses and waving pom poms, not performing a heart transplant.

In season 6 (I think) rookie Jordan missed the bus to the home opener but made it to the stadium in time for the game. She was punished by having to sit in the locker room for the entire game, but was brought back for another season after that. She was contrite about her mistake. Maybe Keyra didn’t appreciate the significance of her errors so they decided not to bring her back. Also, after all the upheaval of training camp and then the early departures of Kalyssa and Alexandra, k&j May have had a low threshold for anyone not living up to their expectations. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Stagecoach said:

Just rewatching the finals episode. Kelli says we have 5 names left. The second one she calls after that is Malena. But as she goes up she passes Kelli Q who is still in her seat so she obviously wasn't one of the last 5 called. Not that it matters, just sayin'.

Editing. Most things aren't as they seem and are out of sequence. That's why I take judges reactions, facials, comments etc with a grain of salt

3 minutes ago, MamaV said:

In season 6 (I think) rookie Jordan missed the bus to the home opener but made it to the stadium in time for the game. She was punished by having to sit in the locker room for the entire game, but was brought back for another season after that. She was contrite about her mistake. Maybe Keyra didn’t appreciate the significance of her errors so they decided not to bring her back. Also, after all the upheaval of training camp and then the early departures of Kalyssa and Alexandra, k&j May have had a low threshold for anyone not living up to their expectations. 

Kelli mentioned three (if I'm not mistaken) separate instances where she was late. Perhaps since it was a pattern, it showed Kelli that Keyra presumably wasn't taking her "punctuality" seriously. With Jordan, it was a one time thing..that's why she went on to cheer for three seasons. 

• Love 6
On 8/14/2018 at 9:02 AM, Taralightner said:

Omg, DCCroutineFan! I just realized your user name is “routine” fan. I always wondered why you were such a fan of croutons! ??? dccroutonfan... why did my brain see THAT all this time. And, yes, I could have IM’d that, but thought I’d share my idiot brain with the group! Lol. 

LMAO!  Honestly it took me months to realize it was routine fan not crouton fan.  I would always think yum, I like croutons too!

• Love 3
7 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

I think most of these ladies are very pretty... vet Madeline has never been a fave of mine, she’s too little girl for me, but she’s cute. Christina looks awesome. They all do. 

That's how I felt about Jenna....after all these years, she still looks like she's 10 years old

7 hours ago, rafibomb said:

Eh... You'd be hard pressed to find someone who's literally never been late to anything work-related. My boss, who is a VP of a pharma consulting company, was late to a client meeting last year because someone blocked her into her driveway. Obviously it's not ideal and she was very apologetic, but stuff happens and no one would consider her unprofessional.

I don't think Keyra is handling the situation particularly well, for the record, but I'm just over this whole "DCCs must be perfectly perfect in every way" nonsense. You're shaking your asses and waving pom poms, not performing a heart transplant.

She was late more than once....that seems more like habit than a one shot deal. 

• Love 3
On 8/14/2018 at 11:52 AM, hypeman said:

Bemoaning the lack of diversity in this squad, and saying someone is racist are miles apart.

But it is interesting that they are being interpreted as being synonymous.

But the OP straight up called Kelli a racist.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Jess14 said:

100% agree. Keyra should stop commenting, but I can understand why she feels the need to defend herself. Kelli didn’t just bring up her tardiness, but she kind of attacked her character too (w/the comment about other girls not being able to look up to her or something like that). Keyra isn’t helping her case, but she’s human. People need to vent sometimes, and it’s an ig story. It’ll be gone in 24 hours.

People have to learn to vent offline....

• Love 23
On 8/14/2018 at 12:25 PM, BonnieBlue said:

But when women of color disproportionately fail that "standard," isn't that a form of racism?

Not if you look at it statistically, like from a literal mathmatical equation.  Ex: math in not correct, just an example.

400 girls try out, 350 are white, 50 are POC.  Due to dancing ability, or lack thereof cuts are made, this continues to training camp where it's clear there are more white women.  Looking at the big picture, it would actually be racially biased to keep women of color just to be diverse.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, FutureDCC said:

I was really thinking this too.  When it showed the preview of the judges crying before commercial break, I just (pretty confidently) assumed it would be for Lacey's solo.  Like there's no way it was VK's... I'm really skeptical.  Editing can do SO much so you really never know.

I think that if it was someone else, Marshall would not have given Brenda the stink eye.

6 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Happy to see Brennan's cameo up there! She's won me over.  I think she'll be great on the team.   And for the knock that she's wonky-faced all I can say is, Trisha Trevino.  

Interesting that VK mentions coming back 'healthier' did she mean weight wise or was she alluding to battling some other health probs in TC?  Not surprised she already is vowing to be back next year because honestly I don't think there's any Plan B for that girl (and her mom).  

When I was 18, I had so many goals and dreams that it took me a long time to sort them out.  I feel sorry that she has only one dream and that is not even a real job.  I blame her Mom for this single minded approach to her future.  

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, UnicornSparkles said:

Not if you look at it statistically, like from a literal mathmatical equation.  Ex: math in not correct, just an example.

400 girls try out, 350 are white, 50 are POC.  Due to dancing ability, or lack thereof cuts are made, this continues to training camp where it's clear there are more white women.  Looking at the big picture, it would actually be racially biased to keep women of color just to be diverse.

This isn’t about numbers. It’s about the implied racial bias in what she says and does about WOC vs white women.

I don’t think Kelli is in the klan. I doubt she even realizes it, in part because between where she works and where she lives, her attitude is pretty par for the course. But she had major racial prejudices that have been ingrained in her and have an impact on the squad.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Lolfordays said:

This isn’t about numbers. It’s about the implied racial bias in what she says and does about WOC vs white women.

I don’t think Kelli is in the klan. I doubt she even realizes it, in part because between where she works and where she lives, her attitude is pretty par for the course. But she had major racial prejudices that have been ingrained in her and have an impact on the squad.

Kelli has a tough job. She has to pick the best of the best. There is a standard. I don't think she should lower the standard for the sake of diversity. I think it's unfair to make a statement about her character when we don't know her personally.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

There is a IG story up on the DCC page of the triangle. Kash is at point and pretty sure Lacey and Maddie are next to her. I guess I'll eat my words because I NEVER thought Maddie would be in the triangle given her non-DCC look

And it's no secret who I think should own point.  Gag.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Jesslyn said:

Where?? Lol

Mooooo!!!! If I woke up this morning as fat as Tara, I don't think I'd be all that upset LOL.  And while I'm at it, when I gain 14 pounds I don't look nearly as good as Selena.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, dcc.fan.always said:

She was late more than once....that seems more like habit than a one shot deal

1 hour ago, LadyMsJay said:

Kelli mentioned three (if I'm not mistaken) separate instances where she was late. Perhaps since it was a pattern, it showed Kelli that Keyra presumably wasn't taking her "punctuality" seriously.

Exactly.  Once, they can definitely forgive (as long as you're apologetic).  Two times, then three?  Yeah, they're not going to be so nice about it.  For the record, I doubt it was sprung on her, like "I thought my lateness was water under the bridge, why are they bringing this up now?"  I have no idea what really happened, but I wouldn't be shocked if she was confronted about it before finals & got defensive.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MamaV said:

I still remember this scene... Kelli seemed a bit crazy honestly considering that she got there on time, just on her own vehicle. And what kind of punishment is that? I sincerely hope she got paid that day-just imagine being a grown up and having someone locking you up in a room for 6 hours. On a sunday (presumably). I would have quit on the spot.

42 minutes ago, dcc.fan.always said:

Kelli has a tough job. She has to pick the best of the best. There is a standard. I don't think she should lower the standard for the sake of diversity. I think it's unfair to make a statement about her character when we don't know her personally.

Well, if she can lower the standard for Cassie, VK, Morgan and a few others... she could just as easily “lower the standard” for girls like Keyra.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, dreamcatcher said:

I still remember this scene... Kelli seemed a bit crazy honestly considering that she got there on time, just on her own vehicle. And what kind of punishment is that? I sincerely hope she got paid that day-just imagine being a grown up and having someone locking you up in a room for 6 hours. On a sunday (presumably). I would have quit on the spot.

Well, if she can lower the standard for Cassie, VK, Morgan and a few others... she could just as easily “lower the standard” for girls like Keyra.

We don't know what went on all year....except that she was late multiple times....that's a pretty easy standard to follow....Morgan was late to her interview and was cut....looks like the standard is pretty consistent.

• Love 4
Just now, dreamcatcher said:

Then they should have cut her when she was actually late. Oh wait, they needed her for the formations etc. Then why not cut her when they cut Kalyssa? I honestly think that they kept her around just to be safe in case they couldn’t find another “firecracker” this year AND to have a good story for the show. That’s exactly why they can’t get more than 150-160 in auditions anymore

We don't know the reason they kept her and didn't release her on the spot. It's a job...there is nothing wrong with them keeping her if they needed her for formations. She was irresponsible and immature and still doesn't even understand the importance of being punctual. It's not about how many audition, quantity is not the issue....quality is way more important. I think they put together a pretty great team for this year.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Then they should have cut her when she was actually late. Oh wait, they needed her for the formations etc. Then why not cut her when they cut Kalyssa? I honestly think that they kept her around just to be safe in case they couldn’t find another “firecracker” this year AND to have a good story for the show. That’s exactly why they can’t get more than 150-160 in auditions anymore.

Btw, I think the prelims aren’t useful anymore. Basically, they only cut those who audition for fun and those who are completely clueless.

i love seeing Brennan in uniform :)

I am so happy for Brennan! Now we know where her eyes came from - her Dad ? That said, I think she looks great in the uniform and her face looks fine in the pictures. 

• Love 15
7 hours ago, KTUCKER20 said:

Great photos all around for everyone. Did they change photographers? Rachel is just beautiful. Abigail Klein gorgeous.

Hold up! Rachel is gorgeous but Abigail was gorgeous in that needs no makeup, naturally pretty way. Rachel’s look is all pageant gorgeous.

• Love 11

Seems like Keyra was probably on the bubble because of her sass and punctuality...and then they got enough solid dancers out of the rookies that they didn’t need to keep her. 

I absolutely hate seeing any WOC dropped from the squad bc I think that bouquet needs more diversity (and even if it doesn’t match DFW demographics it just makes for a more interesting picture to have varied skin tones and hair textures/colors), but both cuts seemed justified this year. 

I would like to say varied hair styles, too, but lord knows that isn’t happening. I know long, flowy hair dances well, but I still think there’s room for natural hair on the squad. 

• Love 18
8 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Happy to see Brennan's cameo up there! She's won me over.  I think she'll be great on the team.   And for the knock that she's wonky-faced all I can say is, Trisha Trevino.  

Interesting that VK mentions coming back 'healthier' did she mean weight wise or was she alluding to battling some other health probs in TC?  Not surprised she already is vowing to be back next year because honestly I don't think there's any Plan B for that girl (and her mom).  

Is she trying to imply she was cut for health reasons and not because she was overbearing, entitled, and a liar?

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Seems like Keyra was probably on the bubble because of her sass and punctuality...and then they got enough solid dancers out of the rookies that they didn’t need to keep her. 

I absolutely hate seeing any WOC dropped from the squad bc I think that bouquet needs more diversity (and even if it doesn’t match DFW demographics it just makes for a more interesting picture to have varied skin tones and hair textures/colors), but both cuts seemed justified this year. 

I would like to say varied hair styles, too, but lord knows that isn’t happening. I know long, flowy hair dances well, but I still think there’s room for natural hair on the squad. 

Exactly. Not sure how anyone can defend Keyra. She was obnoxious during the finals episode and her Instagram stories aren’t putting her in a better light. 

Are Brianna and  Christina the only short haired girls this season? Cianna has curls right? 

Yall. WHO IS CAROLINE?????

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 11
29 minutes ago, dcc.fan.always said:

We don't know the reason they kept her and didn't release her on the spot. It's a job...there is nothing wrong with them keeping her if they needed her for formations. She was irresponsible and immature and still doesn't even understand the importance of being punctual. It's not about how many audition, quantity is not the issue....quality is way more important. I think they put together a pretty great team for this year.

For one thing, she doesn't even know what punctual means!

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I would love to see some natural hair on the squad.  See if I were in my 20s I would try out just to see how they would respond to my Locs.  I would dance my A— off, be spunky, powerful, high kickin, great splitting and be everything they want!  LOL!  With Locs! I would love to see what Marshall would say then.  You can color it, curl it and cut it!  It would last incredibly well on the field.  They would probably have to bring in a “specialist” to see what could be done to my hair.  (I use the term “specialist” after watching an episode of What Not to Wear (love that show) and they needed a “specialist” (AA hair dresser) to do something with an AA girl’s hair (can’t remember what the issue was - I think she needed a touch up).  Anyway, I would love to see natural AA hair on the squad.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, dcc.fan.always said:

I understand her cut and that she wasn’t the ‘yes ma’am’ girl they wanted. But if their problem was her tardiness, they would have cut her when that problem begun, not almost a year later. And yes, this year it seems like they got a strong batch, put the last two to three years they were pretty meh. And it will take time to rebuild the team, as they have way to few upper vets, most of them are bland anyway and they will probably retire this year as well.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Stagecoach said:

Just rewatching the finals episode. Kelli says we have 5 names left. The second one she calls after that is Malena. But as she goes up she passes Kelli Q who is still in her seat so she obviously wasn't one of the last 5 called. Not that it matters, just sayin'.

Yeah - they do that stuff all the time.  I don’t know why they just don’t show things in order?  Like why do they show things differently in such a key situation?

i think we enough pausing and rew/ff it might be possible to determine the real order of when people were called.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I understand her cut and that she wasn’t the ‘yes ma’am’ girl they wanted. But if their problem was her tardiness, they would have cut her when that problem begun, not almost a year later. And yes, this year it seems like they got a strong batch, put the last two to three years they were pretty meh. And it will take time to rebuild the team, as they have way to few upper vets, most of them are bland anyway and they will probably retire this year as well.

We don't know why they waited as long as they did. Maybe they needed her for formations....maybe they tried to give her every opportunity so that the organization wouldn't be looked at as "racist"....we just don't know all the details, so it wouldn't be fair to judge.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

Exactly. Not sure how anyone can defend Keyra. She was obnoxious during the finals episode and her Instagram stories aren’t putting her in a better light. 

Are Brianna and  Christina the only short haired girls this season? Cianna has curls right? 

Yall. WHO IS CAROLINE?????

I was trying to find something about Caroline, as she was pretty invisible so far in the show.  Found the attached.

0C033CEA-0DDA-47E8-89BB-838C85935FBD.jpeg

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I was trying to find something about Caroline, as she was pretty invisible so far in the show.  Found the attached.

She was a U. of Missouri Golden Girl for 4 years. It’s the same team former DCC Amy T. was on before DCC. From looking on IG it looks like she is close with Daphne and Gabby. Her Instagram is carolinebrock95 but I think it’s private

• Love 3

First of all, Brennan looks great and I’m so happy she finally made it. She definitely came back this year with the confidence Kelli and Judy had been consistently asking for. 

I really can’t get over how pretty Ashlee is and how that TCC collage did not do her any justice haha. 

I’m not a huge Kashara fan and would prefer Lacey at point but I’m glad she came back and proved she earned that spot. 

Last and most exciting of all OMG MADDIE IS IN THE TRIANGLE!!!!!!! Personally she is one of my favorite DCC’s. I think she’s a captivating dancer and I think she looks great. I know some people think she doesn’t have the “DCC look” or whatever but obviously Kelli and Judy think she does and that’s great. I don’t believe there is such a thing as the “DCC look” as attractiveness is subjective anyway.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, dcc.fan.always said:

People have to learn to vent offline....

I don’t disagree, but she (in her view) was trashed publicly, so she’s responding on a public forum. I would never go on a reality tv show for this reason, but it is what is.

3 hours ago, dcc.fan.always said:

I agree with this, but I don’t see why the same grace isn’t extended to Keyra and the other girls. We should be understanding about Kelli (who is a producer so has some control over what we see on the tv show) and view all of her actions in the best possible light, but Keyra is an unprofessional, obnoxious, rude, self-centered diva? Not saying you said that, but those are some of the words thrown out about her recently on the forum. I just felt the need to defend why Keyra may have felt the need to respond. I understand her cut based on what was aired, so I’m not arguing about that.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Mooooo!!!! If I woke up this morning as fat as Tara, I don't think I'd be all that upset LOL.  And while I'm at it, when I gain 14 pounds I don't look nearly as good as Selena.

Amen!!!

As long as there is min jiggle AND can still dance, give the ladies larger shorts.  

Selina  danced better than Yuko and Christina in finals. Management and the jumbotron call for ultra thin women. 

• Love 2

I don't hate VK, but I hate so much about the situation!  After 3 episodes, we haven't seen Caroline, Ashlee or (where the heck is!!) Erin and others AT ALL.  Why?  Because it has truly been the VK show.  I mean, come on!  Charlotte, Kelli, CMT...you didn't give us a chance to even like VK by just shoving her down our throats. 

Charlotte seems to be getting a lot more camera time.  Not a fan of her role.  Yes, she is a Jones and Kelli's boss, but get the heck out of here woman.  Let Kelli do her job and quit micromanaging!  Charlotte is just so UNGRACIOUS.  We all know she has 100% of the power. Quit being so snarky.  YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE.  When you have all the power, smile and graciously share your opinion.  It started before this season, obviously.  Remember, the "really?" comment she said in such a condescending way last year when someone disagreed with her?  Just. don't. go. there.

And Brenda?  You all know I am not a fan.  But I do wonder if she is sick based on here presentation.  And, if she is sick, she might be more likely to be emotional about things that aren't emotional.  However, if that isn't the case (and I hope it isn't), I think she just read the book "How to Kiss Charlotte and Kelli's Butt".  Thankfully, Scott Padgett didn't get a copy!  #TeamScott 

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I don’t disagree, but she (in her view) was trashed publicly, so she’s responding on a public forum. I would never go on a reality tv show for this reason, but it is what is.

I agree with this, but I don’t see why the same grace isn’t extended to Keyra and the other girls. We should be understanding about Kelli (who is a producer so has some control over what we see on the tv show) and view all of her actions in the best possible light, but Keyra is an unprofessional, obnoxious, rude, self-centered diva? Not saying you said that, but those are some of the words thrown out about her recently on the forum. I just felt the need to defend why Keyra may have felt the need to respond. I understand her cut based on what was aired, so I’m not arguing about that.

I don't know Keyra personally so I can't say whether or not shes is obnoxious, rude, or self-centered. I didn't think her taunting the rookies was obnoxious at all...I actually found it funny. Being late multiple times, however, is unprofessional. As a vet, she would be a role model for the new rookies. Maybe Kelli didn't feel confident that she would be a good role model. We just don't know. After all is said and done, Keyra still doesn't seem to think that being late is an issue. All of us know and have heard over and over, season after season how being punctual is critical.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Opine said:

I don't hate VK, but I hate so much about the situation!  After 3 episodes, we haven't seen Caroline, Ashlee or (where the heck is!!) Erin and others AT ALL.  Why?  Because it has truly been the VK show.  I mean, come on!  Charlotte, Kelli, CMT...you didn't give us a chance to even like VK by just shoving her down our throats. 

Charlotte seems to be getting a lot more camera time.  Not a fan of her role.  Yes, she is a Jones and Kelli's boss, but get the heck out of here woman.  Let Kelli do her job and quit micromanaging!  Charlotte is just so UNGRACIOUS.  We all know she has 100% of the power. Quit being so snarky.  YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE.  When you have all the power, smile and graciously share your opinion.  It started before this season, obviously.  Remember, the "really?" comment she said in such a condescending way last year when someone disagreed with her?  Just. don't. go. there.

And Brenda?  You all know I am not a fan.  But I do wonder if she is sick based on here presentation.  And, if she is sick, she might be more likely to be emotional about things that aren't emotional.  However, if that isn't the case (and I hope it isn't), I think she just read the book "How to Kiss Charlotte and Kelli's Butt".  Thankfully, Scott Padgett didn't get a copy!  #TeamScott 

I love your comments about Charlotte, and feel the same way. It’s like, girl, you made it. You can afford to be kind and gracious to everyone. Instead you just come off as a bitch who needs to visit the Burger House 

53 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

Ahhhh she’s the girl from Mizzou. Thank you!!

• Love 9
Just now, BonnieBlue said:

If that's true, how do you explain the fact that she invited Victoria into training camp AND kept her around to almost the end.  Kelli's actions are largely arbitrary in my opinion.

We only see a piece of everything. Unfortunately, we don't see everything. As a result, we can't possibly know everything.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, BonnieBlue said:

It's got to be hard for someone as unattractive and visibly OLD as Charlotte sitting there watching all these beautiful girls.

She’d be pretty if she’d gain some weight. I’ve seen her in person and she’s even skinnier in real life. Kelli looks heavy sometimes on tv, but in real life she looks fantastic. I personally think Charlotte is hungry, which is why she’s so snarky. ?

to be fair, I’d look like a cow on tv, so no shade being thrown on Kelli. She is gorgeous and I was amazed at how thin she is in real life. 

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 19
Just now, PrincessLeia said:

She’d be pretty if she’d gain some weight. I’ve seen her in person and she’s even skinnier in real life. Kelli looks heavy sometimes on tv, but in real life she looks fantastic. I personally think Charlotte is hungry, which is why she’s so snarky. ?

I think Charlotte looks great.

• Love 6
Just now, PrincessLeia said:

That’s cool... I disagree, however I think her personality is ugly which probably clouds my judgment on her looks. She dresses beautifully though.

She's a tough lady.

2 hours ago, kalibean said:

Judy wasn't impressed with Keyra at the end of last season and Kelli wasn't thrilled with how she looked in her uniform. They gave her a shot anyway. 

• Love 3