Type keyword(s) to search

Kristen Doute: Cigarette Sally

• Start Topic

Kristin is, and has always been a mess, but I can't help but root for her.  I walked away for a bit, but the way things are going this season, I'm back in.  I'm hoping she is able to see herself the way others do and learn from it.   Co-dependent is the right word, I feel.  She needs to find happiness on her own.

Meanwhile, she always seems so confident on WWHL which is so odd given how she is on the show.  

Andy once said that the VR gang are all pretty good sports on WWHL but Kristen is especially so. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 7

For some reason, I really like her and I feel really bad for her that she's being excluded. I feel like Stassi is hanging her wedding over Kristen's head and I find that very unfortunate. I am rooting for Kristen. Based on social media, it does seem like she has some supportive people in her corner. 

• Love 9
On 1/17/2020 at 6:28 PM, Legalbeagle421 said:

For some reason, I really like her and I feel really bad for her that she's being excluded. I feel like Stassi is hanging her wedding over Kristen's head and I find that very unfortunate. I am rooting for Kristen. Based on social media, it does seem like she has some supportive people in her corner. 

I don't follow social media.  Do you mind me asking if her castmates are showing support and if so, which ones?

On 1/14/2020 at 11:56 PM, Jextella said:

Kristin is, and has always been a mess, but I can't help but root for her.  I walked away for a bit, but the way things are going this season, I'm back in.  I'm hoping she is able to see herself the way others do and learn from it.   Co-dependent is the right word, I feel.  She needs to find happiness on her own.

Meanwhile, she always seems so confident on WWHL which is so odd given how she is on the show.  

Andy once said that the VR gang are all pretty good sports on WWHL but Kristen is especially so. 

I root for her too, and Stassi being an asshole to her makes me hate Stassi. 

I feel like Andy likes her, which is good because Lisa seems to hate her, and I am sure she's only still on the show because of Bravo, not LVP.  I usually hate Andy's "favorites."

• Like 1
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I don't follow social media.  Do you mind me asking if her castmates are showing support and if so, which ones?

I don’t mind at all! She still spends a lot of time with Brittany, Ariana, and Scheana. She spent some of the holidays with Scheana’s family, which I thought was really nice.  It seems she is still at least cordial with Katie and Lala. She mostly hangs out with people outside of the show, which is probably good for her!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I root for her too, and Stassi being an asshole to her makes me hate Stassi. 

I feel like Andy likes her, which is good because Lisa seems to hate her, and I am sure she's only still on the show because of Bravo, not LVP.  I usually hate Andy's "favorites."

I agree with this.  I also think Andy likes her.  

1 hour ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

I don’t mind at all! She still spends a lot of time with Brittany, Ariana, and Scheana. She spent some of the holidays with Scheana’s family, which I thought was really nice.  It seems she is still at least cordial with Katie and Lala. She mostly hangs out with people outside of the show, which is probably good for her!

Thank you both!

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4

Kristen gave a tour of her house on the show Open House. It’s small but I much prefer her house to the cookie cutter overpriced crap of her costars (except for Stassi’s new place).

• Love 7
On 4/5/2020 at 4:51 PM, biakbiak said:

Kristen gave a tour of her house on the show Open House. It’s small but I much prefer her house to the cookie cutter overpriced crap of her costars (except for Stassi’s new place).

Thanks for that - I just watched it.  I love that little house and have been dying to see inside!

• Love 5

Don’t judge me, but I have always liked Kristen more than most viewers do. I’m listening to her podcast. A guy asked her, “Why do women like Sandoval?” She said that, at the beginning, he can be quite charming, and he will tell you what you want to hear. 

But eventually, he will always want the attention. He doesn’t like sharing it with his partner. 

She believes that Ariana protected him a lot. Especially with regard to Miami Girl.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
On 5/16/2023 at 3:07 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Don’t judge me, but I have always liked Kristen more than most viewers do. I’m listening to her podcast. A guy asked her, “Why do women like Sandoval?” She said that, at the beginning, he can be quite charming, and he will tell you what you want to hear. 

But eventually, he will always want the attention. He doesn’t like sharing it with his partner. 

She believes that Ariana protected him a lot. Especially with regard to Miami Girl.

I completely changed my opinion of her.  The exchange with her and Ariana was sympathetic and kind.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

I completely changed my opinion of her.  The exchange with her and Ariana was sympathetic and kind.  

I agree! She was very focused on Ariana and on trying to comfort her. Some people criticized what she wore, but on the podcast she said that the most important thing was helping Ariana. She didn’t care how she looked.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/18/2023 at 12:39 AM, princelina said:

Well he did admit tonight that Miami girl was true, and he claims that Ariana always knew it.

Ariana said on Watch What Happens Live that she knew Tom and Miami girl had sex, but they were not exclusive yet, and she wanted to protect his reputation because she thought he would be in a long term relationship with her.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I'm going to do a 180 from my previous posts.

Bring BACK Kristin (but not the others).

Send Sandoval and Rachel out together on the first train so they can enjoy oblivion together.  

If they spent 1/2 of each show on Raquel and Tom standing in the rain, looking through a window of Kristen, Katie and Ariana laughing and eating lunch I would still watch EVERY EPISODE.

• LOL 11
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

If they spent 1/2 of each show on Raquel and Tom standing in the rain, looking through a window of Kristen, Katie and Ariana laughing and eating lunch I would still watch EVERY EPISODE.

Wouldn't you want Schwartz standing out there with them too? 😂

• LOL 3
58 minutes ago, princelina said:

Wouldn't you want Schwartz standing out there with them too? 😂

I knew I forgot something!

I’m trying to tone down my compulsion to punch him in the dick….

• LOL 6
On 5/16/2023 at 5:07 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kristen likers unite!  I’ve always liked Kristen.  And Stassi was evil to her, with Katie of course joining in as Stassi’s minion.  “Omg STASS I’d be so mad!”

She shouldn’t have to “pish posh” her feelings of Tom (with Ariana) cheating on her, they had been together for a long time and lived together.  But I don’t want to see anyone getting roasted for cheating.  It serves no one.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Kristen likers unite!  I’ve always liked Kristen.  And Stassi was evil to her, with Katie of course joining in as Stassi’s minion.  “Omg STASS I’d be so mad!”

She shouldn’t have to “pish posh” her feelings of Tom (with Ariana) cheating on her, they had been together for a long time and lived together.  But I don’t want to see anyone getting roasted for cheating.  It serves no one.

Same. I always thought Kristen got a raw deal. Ariana and Tom did her DIRTY during Miami girl. They both new she was right and painted her as crazy. I’m glad Ariana acknowledged last night that she defended Tom and that it hurt Kristen. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I never hated Kristen but can't rewrite history - the girl slept with Jax while dating ("in a relationship") with Tom - in their apartment while Tom slept away in the next room!  Not okay!  And then she spent an entire season hating Ariana and THing that if Ariana were gone, then she and Tom would be back together.  Hello Kristen - no you wouldn't!  You slept with Jax in your/Tom's apartment!  You would never have gotten back together!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, princelina said:

I never hated Kristen but can't rewrite history - the girl slept with Jax while dating ("in a relationship") with Tom - in their apartment while Tom slept away in the next room!  Not okay!  And then she spent an entire season hating Ariana and THing that if Ariana were gone, then she and Tom would be back together.  Hello Kristen - no you wouldn't!  You slept with Jax in your/Tom's apartment!  You would never have gotten back together!

I’ve never been that outraged by Kristen sleeping with Jax because Tom had already cheated on her multiple times. While she took things up a notch by sleeping with his good friend while he had only slept with random girls, I could understand why she did it. Two wrongs don’t make a right and hers was the greater wrong, she should have broken up with Tom rather than cheat on him in a more humiliating way, but I just didn’t feel that bad for him with regard to Kristen. With regard to Jax, I did feel bad for him because Jax was his close friend and Tom hadn’t previously betrayed Jax that we know of anyway.

Also, Tom didn’t break up with Kristen after she slept with Jax and they had survived other infidelities on both sides before so I can see how it seemed to her that if only Tom didn’t have Ariana they would still be together. Given Tom does seemed to need to be in a new relationship in order to move on from his last one, she might have actually been right. But their relationship clearly had an expiration date regardless. If it hadn’t been Ariana it would have been someone else or maybe he would have actually dumped her and been single if Ariana hadn’t come along. 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, glowbug said:

I’ve never been that outraged by Kristen sleeping with Jax because Tom had already cheated on her multiple times. While she took things up a notch by sleeping with his good friend while he had only slept with random girls, I could understand why she did it. Two wrongs don’t make a right and hers was the greater wrong, she should have broken up with Tom rather than cheat on him in a more humiliating way, but I just didn’t feel that bad for him with regard to Kristen. With regard to Jax, I did feel bad for him because Jax was his close friend and Tom hadn’t previously betrayed Jax that we know of anyway.

Yeah he seemed much more upset about Jax than about Kristen!  The thing about her is - I think she'd sleep with the mailman if her boyfriend was out of town - she just has no restraint!  Maybe she's changed and matured 😄

• Like 4
18 hours ago, princelina said:

They were still together even after she finally copped to banging Jax (twice). Remember, it was them against the world for awhile.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 5/18/2023 at 4:01 PM, heatherchandler said:

Well not literally roasted ;) 

Tom and Rachel, by their chosen actions, have earned the disdain of many people.  Live a public life, get a public response. Sometimes the response is good and sometimes it's not good. As Rachel's kitchen sink sign says, "C'est la vie".

I just rewatched that scene and I thought Kristen was such a sweetheart to Ariana. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

Ariana has said she wish they showed the development of her friendship with Kristen, it is real and genuine so I did not mind Kristen showing up for her on camera because they have had a years long real relationship off camera

• Like 6
  • Applause 1