Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Maquis

Not bad... Shoulda given us a two hour premiere so we can see what broussard is up to and start moving the show fwd... Its bad enuff I'll prob have to wait weeks before broussard and bowman are teamed up again

• Love 1

It was okay. I was expecting more. I can't believe that they haven't found the resistance group as yet. At least, Will's instincts are telling him something is off about Snyder. It is always difficult to tell with Snyder, but it feels like he is trying to save the Bowmans before it is too late and they do connect with the resistance.

• Love 1

I enjoyed this episode. Schneider as a pack mule/maid made me laugh and the family seemed to have developed a real undercover lifestyle with concrete, executable plans. 

I do hope that Will recognized that Schneider is still Schneider 

Adding a third player reminds me of Falling Skies

Gracie: I don't trust Long John Silver. Cut to shot of Schneider. (Not subtle, but heh.)

• Love 6
6 hours ago, MDL said:

So Snyder continues to be both a weasel and now a mole...what a shock!

I'll have to give it to Peter Jacobsen.  Even his body language screams weasel. I want to grind his head into the dirt.

I was expecting Checkov's booby trap to come into play.  Did they run out of film time?

One presumes that our gang has a steady supply of ammunition for their weapons and gasoline for the big dually that they seem to have acquired.  After they shot the greyhats I was saying, "Grab their rifles, grab their packs."

Are some drones under the control of the resistance now?  If so, at least they're starting to level the field a bit.  Someone shot down those airships.

Okay, when Bowman and Snider crawl into the ski lift tower observation post, I sort of expected some half stoned, half bored teenage lift operator to materialize and say "Dudes, you can't be up here."

I'm glad this show is back.  Good summertime entertainment, and I don't relish freezing to death every week on The Terror.

• Love 2
(edited)

I like the reset. Best thing?  The children are competent. No whining, no disobeying, no wandering off to eat pudding. They were told they had to leave and they did.  

I love Peter Jacobson. He has this weasel thing down to an art.  I wonder how he juggled this show and The Americans. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

After they shot the greyhats I was saying, "Grab their rifles, grab their packs."

As opposed to, say, dumping your empty mags on the ground.....

Edited by Netfoot
  • Love 1

Of course, Snyder is still working for the authority. He's like a cockroach. The aliens could kill everyone else on the planet and when he finally runs out of people to sell out that's when he'll finally die. 

• Love 8

I really like this show in the new setting. I wonder how they found a beautiful log cabin near a stream. It's nice to see that Will's oldest son is no longer screwing up. He was trying to figure out the resistance code.

Snyder is a good weasel.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, oakville said:

I wonder how they found a beautiful log cabin near a stream

Maybe Google Earth still works.  They just typed in "Rustic cabins outside the alien wall in Los Angeles County" and, poof, they had their choice.

• Love 4

I remember someone talking last season about a vacation cabin up north.  Was it Sawyer who said it belonged to his old boss?  Something like that?

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Haleth said:

I remember someone talking last season about a vacation cabin up north.  Was it Sawyer who said it belonged to his old boss?  Something like that?

I wonder if it is the cabin that belonged to his former partner, Apollo Creed?

• Love 1
On 5/5/2018 at 7:59 AM, oakville said:

I really like this show in the new setting. I wonder how they found a beautiful log cabin near a stream. It's nice to see that Will's oldest son is no longer screwing up. He was trying to figure out the resistance code.

Snyder is a good weasel.

It is nice to see Josh Holloway running around in the forest again! It's like he's back in his natural habitat. (On a totally shallow note, he looks hot with the shorter hair and beard; I also enjoyed the completely unnecessary necessary shirtless scene. I don't know how old he is but he sure keeps himself in shape.)

I think they found the cabin that Will's old partner had told him about.

I thought we saw Snyder activate that tracker at the end of season 2, so why did it take 6 months to find them?

• Love 5

It is nice to see Josh Holloway running around in the forest again! It's like he's back in his natural habitat. (On a totally shallow note, he looks hot with the shorter hair and beard;

Yeah, he did look good and he knew it. I almost thought he was auditioning for a Brawny paper towels ad.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, KaleyFirefly said:

I thought we saw Snyder activate that tracker at the end of season 2, so why did it take 6 months to find them?

It didn't take them 6 months to find him.  When Snyder goes back to the cabin and speaks to the person who lead the raid, that person asked him why he activated the tracker.  I think we are to assume that the first time Snyder activated the tracker (from last season), it was so that they would know where he was located.  He activated it earlier in the day (in the season premier) because of the ship crashing.  The person in charge took that to mean it was time to raid the cabin and was upset that Snyder didn't have the item or didn't know the location of the rebels or anything.  So he wasted the teams time and resources (and even got a few guys killed).

• Love 3
On 5/7/2018 at 4:43 AM, KaleyFirefly said:

the

completely unnecessary necessary shirtless scene.

I apologize for messing up the quote by copying it in two parts...however, I wanted to thank Kaleyfirefly for correcting the initial error.  Self-editing is an important skill set!

• Love 2

Great start to the new season.  I like the new location and Snyder is my fave weasel. :)   He is great.  I like that they were organized and had a plan,   Wonder what is up with these walking drone things that they like Will?  Maybe instead of patrolling it was really protecting them?

It is nice to see Josh Holloway running around in the forest again! It's like he's back in his natural habitat.

I thought the same thing about him, and Sarah-Wayne Callies. :)