Type keyword(s) to search

Ex On The Beach (US) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 3/15/2019 at 12:15 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Whose ex as Perez?

Maya's, I think. Hate to be shallow, but...he is not attractive. At all. Though his last confessional did make me laugh.

And I can't believe Maddie had the nerve to make fun of ANYbody else being skinny when she looks like she could be blown over by a gentle sneeze.

Anyway, this was my first time watching this show. I only started watching for Murray because I've always thought he was super gorgeous from his underwear modeling days. Sorry to say my opinion of him has soured a bit after this.

Darian is handsome as hell. So is Malcolm.

What's the point of bringing back the three girls with only one episode left?? I had no desire to ever see Farrah again.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Giuseppe said:

What's the point of bringing back the three girls with only one episode left?? I had no desire to ever see Farrah again.

At least the other two girls have exes and/or love interests still in the house.  WhyTF does MTV think anyone gives two squirts about Farrah?  Just cut her her check and keep her off this show.  Besides, doesn't she have the world's worst kiddie party to throw for her kid?

• Love 2

All of these  people are there for their 15 minutes but Maddie seems especially desperate. Maddie doesn't want to leave the house and uses this stupid excuse of still needing to explore whether her and Chad could be a thing, despite the fact that Chad has said he's focused on his relationship with Nicole AND the fact that Maddie takes every opportunity to be antagonistic toward Chad. Stop playing like you're there for him. Don't you have a child you should be missing and wanting to go home to? Instead she leaves in tears as if she was losing anything...the only thing she did was demonstrate how catty she is by insulting Nicole's looks and comparing them to her own.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Giuseppe said:

What's the point of bringing back the three girls with only one episode left??

Because they all HAVE to answer the question: can you ever, ever (ever, ever, ever) really get over your ex?

(it's this show's version of trying to make Fetch happen)

• Love 1

Episode 14:

"Ex, Lies, and Polygraph Tape"

Farrah returns to find out once and for all if she is truly over her Ex; the truth is revealed when a lie detector test forces the house to take an honest look at their relationships.

Airs March 21, 2019.

Okay, that finale was ten times more interesting than last year's (the "you accidentally on purpose stepped on my necklace" drama aside that led to two guys fighting).

While I missed the shady narrator telling us all these relationships broke up the minute they left the house (or a couple weeks, a month, several months afterwards), the lie detector was almost as good. Get the lovey-dovey aww, I wuv you and aww,, of course I accept your necklace and then the harsh reality of the lie detector tests.

I mean, it sort of ended the same way with the couples being like "la la la, I can't hear you, what lie detector test?" (except Angela), but for the audience, who knew these people were doing nothing but killing time in the house ... very satisfying.

So, of course the reunion is two parts. Show is not done with us yet.

P.S. I hate you forever, show, for ruining Jay's chances of ever being on Survivor again, only to make him a cuckold sacrificed at the altar of MTV's shiny new star, Morgan.

• Love 2

Episode 15:

"Reunion Part 1"

After a turbulent season, the singles and exes reunite for the first time to rehash this season’s biggest hookups, breakups, and betrayals. The cast will reveal if they are still in love or decided to say f love since the season ended.

Airs March 28, 2019.

Why does Romeo look scared, robotic and/or mummified while he's sitting on stage?? Especially during the arguments & fights of the castmates. Is he high or just plain bored?!? LOL

Edited by Lacy4u

Nicole really should get some help for her anger and volatility. I’m surprised that she hasn’t been arrested or in some other legal trouble. Also, putting someone’s vital statistics on the internet is another kind of assault.  Farrah will never, ever hear the truth. Simon came off a lot better than she did.  Morgan appears to have very little self control when she’s around men. Not to slut shame but gurrrrrl 4 men in a few months and those are the ones we’ve heard about on this show. Jozea can sit down - all his grandstanding is just for another shot at the next reality show.

• Love 5

Aren't reunions sort of pointless in the era of social media? I knew Nicole had posted those videos about Chad, and I definitely knew about Morgan and Johnny Bananas. I admit, the Jozea and Rob stuff was surprising, but I don't know. Did we really need to give Farrah one more opportunity to pretend to be better than everyone in the house, or Angela another chance to demand her money from Tor'i again, some more?

Oh wait, there's still another week to go.

• Love 1

Morgan - Morgan is flighty. The only thing I think Morgan knows about relationships is that she wants one. Oh Jay, he thinks Morgan is lying because of her kind heart. No boo, she's lying to save face and to avoid confrontation because it makes HER uncomfortable.

Jhanelle - She's an emotionally weak person. I think she sees Darian as an attractive equal and because he's willing to play her game and say what she wants to hear, she's willing to convince herself that she's got a good man that worships her. When confronted by the possibility of him cheating, the moment Nurys said with confidence that she would produce the receipts, she immediately reacted as though Nurys is jealous that she can't find a man like Darian. Since when did he become a prize? Jhanelle didn't want the truth, she just wanted Nurys to shut up and not ruin her manufactured fanstay.

Jozea - Jozea is trash. I can't even feel bad for him that Rob cheated. If Rob were smart he would have stayed his ass at home and not come on the show at all.

Nicole - When they showed the drunk clips that Nicole had put online and Chad's reaction, I honestly thought the demise of their relationship had to do with severe alcoholism and abuse...only to find out that it was in response to 'he just wasn't that into me'. Nicole's reaction to Chad's distance was pretty foul and extreme. Chad definitely raised his voice and was flailing his arms but he did not get in her face, she got in his. She laid hands. She should learn to manage her anger better. They both seem like they could use therapy...separately.

Maddie - She still sucks

• Love 3
10 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Jozea - Jozea is trash. I can't even feel bad for him that Rob cheated. If Rob were smart he would have stayed his ass at home and not come on the show at all.

All I could think of is poor Da'Vonne. 1st Josea as a Challenge partner and now Bear. 

27 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

All I could think of is poor Da'Vonne. 1st Josea as a Challenge partner and now Bear. 

But she's also friends with Paulie and has a loyalty to him so being surrounded by horrible people isn't always just bad luck for her, lol.

What really gets me about Jozea is that he acts like you're not allowed to talk about anyone, do anything or say anything unless he or his mean girlfriends find it acceptable meanwhile they're talking all the shit they want and doing whatever they want while cackling behind people's back and thinking they're so cool for it. A vile and nasty person is always drawn to other vile people who they can be their normal selves around. It's the people who see who they are and call them out on it that become their enemies.  I would consider it a compliment to not be liked by him, lol.

• Love 3

I'll never see Jozea and not think of the time he was personally victimized by people eating too much of *his* catering trays of craft-services-provided salad.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Eolivet said:

Aren't reunions sort of pointless in the era of social media? I knew Nicole had posted those videos about Chad, and I definitely knew about Morgan and Johnny Bananas. I admit, the Jozea and Rob stuff was surprising, but I don't know. Did we really need to give Farrah one more opportunity to pretend to be better than everyone in the house, or Angela another chance to demand her money from Tor'i again, some more?

Oh wait, there's still another week to go.

Pointless if you follow these people in anyway on social media. I do not and will never. I'm sure there are plenty if people like me. Or at the very least, want to see the drama hashed out on screen.

11 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Morgan - Morgan is flighty. The only thing I think Morgan knows about relationships is that she wants one. Oh Jay, he thinks Morgan is lying because of her kind heart. No boo, she's lying to save face and to avoid confrontation because it makes HER uncomfortable.

Jhanelle - She's an emotionally weak person. I think she sees Darian as an attractive equal and because he's willing to play her game and say what she wants to hear, she's willing to convince herself that she's got a good man that worships her. When confronted by the possibility of him cheating, the moment Nurys said with confidence that she would produce the receipts, she immediately reacted as though Nurys is jealous that she can't find a man like Darian. Since when did he become a prize? Jhanelle didn't want the truth, she just wanted Nurys to shut up and not ruin her manufactured fanstay.

Nicole - When they showed the drunk clips that Nicole had put online and Chad's reaction, I honestly thought the demise of their relationship had to do with severe alcoholism and abuse...only to find out that it was in response to 'he just wasn't that into me'. Nicole's reaction to Chad's distance was pretty foul and extreme. Chad definitely raised his voice and was flailing his arms but he did not get in her face, she got in his. She laid hands. She should learn to manage her anger better. They both seem like they could use therapy...separately.

Maddie - She still sucks

On the Jay thing. He knows that. That's why he was being flippant about why she won't say the truth.

These reunions are ground zero for something I can't stand. Women constantly being aggressive and jumping in men's faces and then playing the gender card the second he even slightly reciprocates. Be a fucking adult and own your actions. 

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 2
Just now, Racj82 said:

Pointless if you follow these people in anyway on social media. I do not and will never. I'm sure there are plenty if people like me. Or at the very least, want to see the drama hashed out on screen.

Same, don't follow any of them though I would have thought they wouldn't be allowed to post any content that could be spoilers for the show while it's still airing.

I also read somewhere that MTV casts, in particular, keep their IG profiles private while the show is airing. Are they made to do this or do they all just do it as a strategy to increase their followers count and increase paid ad opportunities? Or I could be totally off about them doing this at all, lol. 

10 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

These reunions are ground zero for something I can't stand. Women constantly being aggressive and jumping in men's faces and then playing the gender card the second he even slightly reciprocates. Be a fucking adult and own your actions. 

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

• Love 2

Aye yi Yi.  These people are so angry!!! 

One thing I can say about Farrah, her dress at the reunion is the most beautiful shade of green. 

Morgan really seems like a sweet person. The sleeping around with all these people surprises me, it doesn't suit her.  

On 3/29/2019 at 12:26 AM, RHJunkie said:

MTV is trying to make Jozea happen, and I am not here for it. He needs to have a whole arena full of seats. I don't know why he thinks he's the most special person to ever be cast, and I don't know why others pander to him.

• Love 5

I'm kinda sad because i liked Nicole and Chad together in the house.  I don't follow on social media,  so i was hoping they were still together.  Bummer.  

Farrah is still Farrah and will always be.  I still can't stand Maddie. Morgan really gets around.  Angela and Jozea are still so extra and insert themselves into drama that has nothing to do with them.  Janelle seems like a typical delusional girl getting cheated on.  Everyone else was just meh. 

• Love 2

Episode 15:

"Reunion, Part 2"

The drama continues in the surprise-packed reunion as the lie detector forces Morgan to admit the truth; a never-before-seen hookup is revealed; cheating scandals are exposed.

Airs April 4, 2019.

I kind of believe Morgan, except Jay is absolutely right when he says, "so 24 hours later?!"

Janelle is a doormat. Angela and Nelson (as a relationship) seem so fake to me. Both Malcolm and Chad are  charming slimeballs.

Cheyenne/Cory Z. was the best part of the reunion. I did not see that being a thing.

I know that the Jozea and Corey cuddling stuff "broke Twitter," but Didi and Nurys are the truest relationship I will take from this show.

I'm going to go find a new show to love, rekindle with an old show to love, and say eff this show. So glad it's finally over.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

My take from this show is that none of these people should no way now or possibly ever be in a relationship. None of them can manage to be faithful within minutes of leaving the sight of their beloved. 

• Love 3

What a crapfest that was. I really am most surprised by Morgan.  She sure gets around. To be fair, they all do, she still just doesn't seem the type to me. Weird.  I feel this show brought out Corey Brooks' personality a bit. He was so quiet on BB. 

Angela and Nelson should ride off into the sunset and stay off my TV. 

Murray looked furious about Cory and Cheyenne. He must still have some feels. 

Why not bring out the lie detector to see if Nelson was lying?! Come on show. 

Episode 1:

"Love, Next Love"

10 Reality celebs arrive in paradise to find their next love while knowing that their exes will be crashing the party. Will their ex get in the way of their next? Or will their ex be their next?

Airs July 16, 2019.

Well,I’ll dive in. It was hard enough watching Mark and Elena on Big Brother, but this iteration is going to be painful. She looks like a man eater and he looks positively wussy.  Aubrey is on yet another reality show trying to make Aubrey O’Day happen. Unless I see Donald Trump Jr. rising out of those waves, I doubt there’s anything to see here.  All of the “Are You the One” people mean nothing to anyone because so few people can remember one season from another. Are the twins going to share one man every week? Can’t see that as being very interesting as they have no sex appeal whatsoever. And poor pansexual “Billy”, nobody want a crybaby.  That said, Im in!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh I am watching! I am here for this. When the wussy guy from big brother (Mark?) ran I to the waves I *died*. I also lived Audrey thinking that wussy guy's ex was the server. In the previews it looks like they're trying to say that Devin and Marie from the challenge are exes but I'm pretty sure they never dated. Marie is hilarious so I'm excited for her to come on. I think she's going to add a lot to this show because her talking heads are always gold. I'm only familiar with the mtv reality folks because I love are you the one and the challenge. So excited! 

Edited by Treehugger9
  • Love 4

There were quite a few moments when I felt Elena's eyes/mouth/nose/ears would just slip right off of her face and onto the floor. 

Like Mrs. Potato Head.  What is that?

• Love 2
(edited)

I know this sounds so evil and petty...so I truly apologize in advance. But this may be the ugliest group of humans ever assembled for a reality show. And - yes - I’m including Floribama Shore in the mix. I mean - wowza! Most of the women are straight homely or their faces now resemble Kabuki masks (looking at you Audrey). And the men either look like bargain basement Chris Browns or misshapen ‘roided up dorks. 

I at least want to see attractive people for my trash TV...

Edited by Tipsymcstagger
ETA: Chris Brown is a garbage person so I was referring to the “look” not the personality.
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 7/17/2019 at 8:51 AM, Drogo said:

The 'roids are strong with this one.

I don't know this guy but when they flashed back to what I assume was photos of him when he became "famous" I thought WOAHHHH what!?? How does that even happen???

Poor Audrey... you have ruined your face..... 

I totally forgot Devon was going to be on. I love that guy.  

And the twins are kinda creepy if they're going to keep them paired up with one guy. 

• Love 1

I've never seen this show, I'm only here for Mark and Elena from BB. I thought they were a cute couple but I'm now glad they broke up, he can do so much better than her! I think he knows this but from how much he talked about her the first night makes me think he wants them to get back together.

I googled Billy and can't believe his "before" photos. He was better looking before IMO.

I haven't seen Marie since her season on The Real World and I can't believe how different she looks now.... Years aren't kind to some people.

• Love 2

I'm only here for Devin.

I remember Billy from back when he would make occasional appearances on "Ellen". I've semi-followed him on social media for a while and, yeah, he's gotten way too jacked (for my taste), but I feel bad for assuming he was kind of a douche-bro. After watching this, he seems nice enough and a little lost. Hope he's doing ok.

Cameron's the hottest guy in the house. Aubrey looks...plastic. The twins look like discount Olsen twins.

Mark and Elena...jeesh. I was no big fan of either on Big Brother, but Elena had me laughing out loud in some of her talking heads. I loved when she was all "The premise of this show is terrible. Who created it? I have questions."

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Giuseppe said:

I'm only here for Devin.

I remember Billy from back when he would make occasional appearances on "Ellen". I've semi-followed him on social media for a while and, yeah, he's gotten way too jacked (for my taste), but I feel bad for assuming he was kind of a douche-bro. After watching this, he seems nice enough and a little lost. Hope he's doing ok.

Cameron's the hottest guy in the house. Aubrey looks...plastic. The twins look like discount Olsen twins.

Mark and Elena...jeesh. I was no big fan of either on Big Brother, but Elena had me laughing out loud in some of her talking heads. I loved when she was all "The premise of this show is terrible. Who created it? I have questions."

I would laugh at Elena's quote if she wasn't asking it about a show she willingly signed on to do.

• Love 1

Episode 2:

"Serving Revenge"

A surprise in the Shack of Secrets gives Mark and Elena clarity on the timeline of their relationship. A new Ex can’t decide if they’re here for love or revenge. An Ex is sent home.

Airs July 23, 2019.

So I guess Aubrey is this season's Farrah (i.e. MTV's "big name" reality personality who will "attract" viewers).  Though unlike Farrah, it looks like Aubrey is somewhat interested in the dating the other cast members.  So I guess that is an improvement?

Oh, I think I’m going to have to give up on this. Besides the fact that Aubrey & Mark are the only two I know and we know Aubrey just going to narrate and referee and Mark is sullying what good reputation he had, all of these “Are you the One” has been are just not interesting to me at all. How can I possibly be interested in all the drama when I didn’t care in the first place.

• Love 1

I'm sad that Elena is gone before Marie made it to the house.  

I think they have similar "i don't get a f---" personalities and it would have been fun to watch them harp on people together. 

Spoiler

I also saw Aubrey post on twitter that the preview of her saying she's beyonce was her actually calling someone else beyonce because they were being dramatic. 

Almost every time they have the little box identifying Aubrey, it has the name of a different reality show she has done. Making The Band, Celebrity Apprentice, Famously Single, etc. Everyone else is only known for one show or their career off camera. Sheesh. Also, Aubrey is looking a little thicker than she's been in the past. Since the camera adds 10lbs, maybe being on a billion reality shows has added 10lbs each time ha!

• Love 1

Episode 3:

"I Put a Crush On You"

A game of telephone leads to a showdown between Aubrey and Devin. A fun paint party takes a turn for the worse. The first Crush Date is awarded.

Airs July 30, 2019.

On 7/27/2019 at 10:58 AM, DeeReynolds said:

Almost every time they have the little box identifying Aubrey, it has the name of a different reality show she has done. Making The Band, Celebrity Apprentice, Famously Single, etc. Everyone else is only known for one show or their career off camera. Sheesh. Also, Aubrey is looking a little thicker than she's been in the past. Since the camera adds 10lbs, maybe being on a billion reality shows has added 10lbs each time ha!

She's definitely put on some pounds, but more power to her. She looked great in that cheeta dress.  Her first day outside/swim suit and the white paint party suit maybe not so much.  Her and Geles might want to get some pointers on finding a swim suit that works for your body.  Geles was much smaller on AYTO right?

I'm really sad Aubrey's Beyonce comment was towards Devon. I want them to be buddies.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

Geles was much smaller on AYTO right?

My friend and I speculate that she had surgery, specially on her ass. I don't think it looks good at all. She also should get some clothing and bathing suits that flatter her figure. 

• Love 1