Type keyword(s) to search

Ex On The Beach (US) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Treehugger9 said:

My friend and I speculate that she had surgery, specially on her ass. I don't think it looks good at all. She also should get some clothing and bathing suits that flatter her figure. 

yea the close up shots of her butt this episode was NOT GOOD. And it does look like a bad surgery. I will never understand why so many women think the thong bikinis look good. They just don't. 

• Love 1

This show is making me feel GREAT about my less than stellar bikini body. Wish they would have shown less-than-perfect bods on TV in the 90s-- maybe I wouldn't have been bulimic, shit.

• Love 3

Geles definitely put on weight but I don't know if her ass and boobs are purely from weight gain or if she's done other stuff to make them look bigger.

I'm really surprised by the Devin/Marie pairing. I take it they were more of a hook up than an actual relationship...but still, even knowing that kind of blew me away. Devin is so focused on always taking down Johnny Bananas on The Challenge, romances are never part of his storyline. I was kind of expecting a non-reality TV ex to show up for him.

I don't really get the physical draw to Aubrey. I personally think she has made an absolute mess of herself and while there are many moments I think she seemed like a sweet enough person, her behaviour at the end of the last episode was very unattractive.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Geles definitely put on weight but I don't know if her ass and boobs are purely from weight gain or if she's done other stuff to make them look bigger.

I'm really surprised by the Devin/Marie pairing. I take it they were more of a hook up than an actual relationship...but still, even knowing that kind of blew me away. Devin is so focused on always taking down Johnny Bananas on The Challenge, romances are never part of his storyline. I was kind of expecting a non-reality TV ex to show up for him.

I don't really get the physical draw to Aubrey. I personally think she has made an absolute mess of herself and while there are many moments I think she seemed like a sweet enough person, her behaviour at the end of the last episode was very unattractive.

I don't think Devin ever hooked up with Marie on a challenge and I'm sure we would have found out if they did. This was probably one of those random in between season hook ups. One that Marie hadn't gotten over or she knows it's her ticket to more tv bookings.

• Love 3

Episode 4: 

"Cam You Feel the Love Tonight"

Cameron finds himself caught between his Ex and his Next. One couple struggles to agree on whether or not they are a couple. An Ex is sent home.

Airs August 6, 2019.

• Love 1

Shannon is completely pathetic. I don't care about her background or whatever. We all have choices in our lives no matter what we've went through. Let someone treat you like trash and they will continue to do so. I don't feel sorry for these types of people anymore.

• Love 3

Episode 5:

"This is Episode 5 But Let's Call It 6"

Devin faces the wrath of Marie when he calls her "a six"; Billy puts the moves on Lexi; a new Ex becomes an intriguing Next for on Single; a Crush Date is awarded.

Aired August 15, 2019.

• Love 1

I don’t follow “The Challenge” but I vaguely remember Devin from “Are You the One” and I don’t recall him being enamored with anyone and I recall that he was more of a strategic player & reality “character”. I don’t think he allows his emotions to get in the way of how he is portrayed. Is that the way he was on the Challenge? If so, I think this relationship with Marie was scripted.they don’t even look like a couple. Why,  oh, why, are there so many needy young ladies on these shows? How much rejection can you take on National TV.

• Love 1
On 8/18/2019 at 9:23 AM, Caseysgirl said:

I don’t follow “The Challenge” but I vaguely remember Devin from “Are You the One” and I don’t recall him being enamored with anyone and I recall that he was more of a strategic player & reality “character”. I don’t think he allows his emotions to get in the way of how he is portrayed. Is that the way he was on the Challenge? If so, I think this relationship with Marie was scripted.they don’t even look like a couple. Why,  oh, why, are there so many needy young ladies on these shows? How much rejection can you take on National TV.

It's a coupling that comes out of no where, FOR SURE, but i'm not so sure it's scripted.  Marie was obviously hurt by his remarks in the last episode when he rated their relationship on a 1-10 scale.  What's funny is that I totally get why he thinks his scale is ok  and why shes completely horrified by it.   Devin is just one that doesn't show a lot of emotion and I'm not sure if that's done on purpose or really just who he is. I can't see him being in a relationship with anyone.  I think he's really oblivious to feelings and emotions people are feeling around him. I might have to go back and see who he matched with on AYTO.

• Love 1

Episode 6:

"The Mother of All Secrets"

A new Ex and a visit from mom throw a wrench in one burgeoning relationship; Marie struggles with being "a six"; the Singles band together to send home an Ex that's preventing a friend from finding their Next.

Airs August 22, 2019.

• Love 1

I've watched many a challenge season and I truly thought Devon was gay. His treatment of Marie does not dissuade me of that opinion. It solidifies it if anything.

Geles is putting  on weight by the day. She is gorgeous, but quite skanky, and needs to re-think her ultra revealing wardrobe. Take some cues from the formally hot Ms. O'Day who kinda covers up (kinda sorta), definitely more than she did back in her girl band days when she was teeny tiny.  Speaking of Ms O'day...step away from the botox needle girl!

• Love 5

Episode 7:

"Exes Haunt These Fields"

An Ex arrives at the worst time to completely upend a recently rekindled romance between a Single and their other Ex; Mark spices things up with Aubrey; Billy is in his feels over Lexi; a Crush Date is awarded.

Airs August 29, 2019.

Is Billy okay? This is the first thing I've seen him in, and I can't tell if he is always like this or if I should be concerned.

On the other hand, I think that the only thing that might have been able to convince me that Devin has actual feelings would be if they had brought Kiki from his season of AYTO, which I guess was the plan before she backed out and they had to exagerate what was probably just a hookup with Marie. He was really shitty to her on the show, and I think it would have been interesting to see how he'd deal with getting called out about that.

• Love 2

I’m concerned that all of the steroids Billy has obviously been using are making him overly emotional. My question is ( and not to sound insensitive to people’s individuality) but he’s only known Lexi a week or so, couldn’t he try for her twin?  Why isn’t she appealing to anyone?

• Love 2
On 8/29/2019 at 8:00 PM, Caseysgirl said:

couldn’t he try for her twin?  Why isn’t she appealing to anyone?

Maybe Lexi is the personality, and the twin is just the person who parrots everything-- so getting her alone might just result in silence

Excited Aww GIF by TikTok

I'm a few weeks behind but I loved Marie fighting with the twins. If the rumors are true

Spoiler

that they faked being single for the show,

then I'm glad people are calling them out for authenticity. But you have to wonder how fake is too fake for this show. 

I miss Angela. I feel bad that Cara was just used as a prop but I'm glad that at least they didn't show us any bigotry towards her (although it was probably to make the other cast members look better).

Episode 9: 

"I Want It That Way"

Aubrey tries to have her cake and eat it too when it comes to her relationship with Mark and Coffey; Cameron can't let Ariana move on; the circus is in town; a Crush Date is awarded.

Airs September 12, 2019,

A "throuple" is not forcing your two suitors (who are deeply uncomfortable with one another) to accept that you're going to continue sleeping with both of them, in front of them. Audrey is a walking negative bisexual stereotype - insisting on dating them both and then stringing Coffey along even though she basically admitted she's going to pick Mark.

Jesus, Cameron is a massive, smarmy piece of shit. "It would be a shame if you made me hate you or we never talked again." Fuck off!! The fact that he has the audacity to shrug off juggling two women but threatens to throw a decade in the trash the second Arianna pays attention to anyone else...he's the worst.

I actually like weepy Billy so I hope Emily can pull him out of the endless Lexi moping. 

• Love 1

Episode 10:

"Roses Are Red, Exes Make You Blue"

Mechie's new romance is put to the test when a new Ex enters the house; the Singles learn that their actions have consequences at a surprising Cut Ceremony; a secret relationship is revealed.

Airs September 19, 2019.

• Love 1

Episode 12:

"Thruple Trouble"

Aubrey and Mark's relationship hits the rocks; Devin's new romance sends Marie into a tailspin; the final Crush Date is awarded; unexpected guest interrupts things for one couple.

Airs September 26, 2019.

• Love 1

I didn't think I would agree with Aubrey on much, but she is right about how Anthony treats women.  It's toxic. He plays with Shannon's emotions so much.  And Geles is beautiful. I wish she would quit throwing herself at just anyone. 

Tevin is not my type of guy, but man, he is beautiful!! 

The twins aren't as bad as I thought they would be. 

And in what world is calling people corny an insult? Marie looked dumb when she was yelling at the twins. 

• Love 3

Episode 12:

"Two for One Deal"

Coffey finds herself in the middle of a Mark and Aubrey breakup; Mechie is torn between his Ex and his Next putting Ariana on edge; two Exes are sent home at the Cut Ceremony.

Airs October 3, 2019.

On 9/20/2019 at 10:33 AM, Racj82 said:

On this show with a literal boyfriend at home. Great? Ex on the beach with no Ex.

All these people move too fast. No one should be in love yet.

Speaking of which, Dr. Phil had a two-parter featuring Angela and Nelson from a previous Ex On the Beach season. Nelson came off as scummy and Angela was pretty delusional...Coach Mike asked her where she would be in 5 years and she said married with children and that she would have "established her brand." Brand, what brand? Loud and obnoxious? Desperate and needy? It was not at all a good look and all in all it came off like they were angling for their own reality show spin-off.  

• Love 1
On 9/20/2019 at 10:33 AM, Racj82 said:

On this show with a literal boyfriend at home. Great? Ex on the beach with no Ex.

All these people move too fast. No one should be in love yet.

Speaking of which, Dr. Phil had a two-parter featuring Angela and Nelson from a previous Ex On the Beach season. Nelson came off as scummy and Angela was pretty delusional...Coach Mike asked her where she would be in 5 years and she said married with children and that she would have "established her brand." Brand, what brand? Loud and obnoxious? Desperate and needy? It was not at all a good look and all in all it came off like they were angling for their own reality show spin-off.  

And speaking of spin-offs -- After last night's show I want MTV to bring back an "I Love New York" style dating show starring Marie. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TresGatos said:

And speaking of spin-offs -- After last night's show I want MTV to bring back an "I Love New York" style dating show starring Marie

Omg yes! This  would be incredible! Marie is hilarious and could totally carry her own show. 

Also, can we please discuss what's his name, Marie's ex, tattooing something backwards on his chest so it could be read in a mirror selfie? That is one of the most hilarious, stupid, head scratching things I've seen. Please tell me he's the only one.....though sadly I'm sure there are others. 

• Love 1
Just now, Treehugger9 said:

Also, can we please discuss what's his name, Marie's ex, tattooing something backwards on his chest so it could be read in a mirror selfie?

Before the days of selfies, people would get hypey or meaningful quotes backwards so they would be reminded of the message when they looked in the mirror. 

His tatt is "Never Give Up" which could be one of those messages he wants to give himself, but he's such an ass-smacking mirror-selfie-posting tool, Geles is probably right.

2 minutes ago, Treehugger9 said:

Marie is hilarious and could totally carry her own show. 

I adored Marie until I saw how possessive she got over ass-sniffing Devin on this show.  

Kenya is surprisingly entertaining, I didn't like her much on her AYTO season.  

• Love 2

These people are such bed hoppers.  It kinda grosses me out. Devin and Shannon?!  Wow. She was just in love with Anthony! Wtf!!! 

Aubrey should never have messed with her face. She was cute with her natural face. Coffee is gorgeous! 

• Love 1

I caught up this weekend and wow. I feel like this season has been weaker than last season. Marie was my favorite and I'm sad to see how she was treated. The episode where Jason came and she felt happy and threw the 2000's party was fun and things were looking up for her until he started being a tool (Kenya's outfit was too authentic) and everything went downhill. I wish she wasn't so hung up on Devin. She's cute and she knows how to have fun but her insecurity is her biggest weakness. Anthony B was sweet of comforting her at the elimination night where she wanted to quit. I haven't seen her other reality shows (other than a few episodes of The Challenge channel on Pluto TV) so I don't know what she's like in other environments. She posted a sad video on Twitter and she seems bummed. If it makes her feel any better, Devin probably will screw it up with Shannon too.

I liked Kenya at the start of the season but she kind of just went into the background. I really like Ariana. I like Shannon and Geles way more without Anthony M. Aubrey has been getting worse these last few episodes but I like Koffey.

• Love 1

Episode 13:

"Show Me the Receipts"

Some familiar and unfamiliar faces return to shake things up for the house; a lie detector test forces some singles to own up to their messiness.

Airs October 10, 2019.

Episode 14:

"The Final Crush"

The house must grapple with the fallout from their lie detector tests. The Singles have to make the ultimate decision. Will they go home with Ex love, Next love or alone?

Airs October 17, 2019.

Alexis is a glutton for punishment. Arianna thinks she's majorly upgrading with Mechie, but it's basically the Cameron situation 2.0. There was no point in bringing the booted twin back except to pretend Lexi might not pick Max. Geles deserves better. All the men in the house are garbage.

Speaking of which, Aubrey and Billy both suck. They're on the same level as Cameron and Mechie, but got away with it because they're bi/pan, which is bullshit. Bi/pansexuality does not mean coerced polyamory!!! Aubrey lead Coffey on the whole time even though there was never a chance she wouldn't pick Mark, then made a big show of "choosing herself" to look like a good person by sparing Coffey's feelings, then tells Mark she has no plans to stop fucking him as soon as they're alone. And Billy manipulated Emily and Tyler, who are both hopelessly and inexplicably infatuated with him, into an "open relationship" despite both of them telling him how much they hate the idea at every opportunity. Fuck Aubrey and Billy. Being attracted to multiple genders doesn't mean you get a free pass to be a manipulative piece of shit!!

I'm weirdly rooting for Devin and Shannon.

• Love 4
On 10/21/2019 at 11:34 AM, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Billy manipulated Emily and Tyler, who are both hopelessly and inexplicably infatuated with him, into an "open relationship" despite both of them telling him how much they hate the idea at every opportunity.

Emily was the cutest thing I've ever seen on MTV.  Eat shit and die, Billy. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

Emily was the cutest thing I've ever seen on MTV.  Eat shit and die, Billy. 

Billy can also get fucked with his weak ass "But I just need things about both!  Neither can give me everything I need!" excuse. That's a very tired, sex and genitalia-focused take on pansexuality, especially since pansexuality is supposed to mean gender doesn't factor into who you're attracted to. And the implication was heavily sexual and not "I have different emotional dynamics with men and women." I hate the myth that bi/pan people are self-absorbed nymphomaniacs who are miserable without 24/7 on-call access to dick AND vagina. And if everyone wants to be poly or open the relationship, great, but don't use your sexuality to gaslight your partners into accepting an open relationship by telling them that they're "missing" something and could never satisfy you. Who says that to people they claim to love? Pitch your shitty passive aggressive open relationship to Max and Lexi, you sentient hemorrhoid. Remember when Billy pouted and whined for days because Lexi had the audacity to date someone else in front of him and was therefore a terrible person for not caring about his feelings?

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • Love 3

Episode 15:

"Reunion"

The singles and exes reunite for the very first time since the final crush ceremony. Hosted by Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon, we find out which couples are still in the honeymoon phase, who called it quits, and who slid back into their exes' bed.

Airs October 24, 2019.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Aubrey has really packed on the pounds and all of these people are horrible.

I had this is on in the break room at work and a co worker came in, saw Aubrey and was like what the fuck is that? What am I looking at?

• LOL 3

What a useless reunion. So no one is still together except for Lexi/Max, who supposedly just faked being broken up to get on the show. 

Mechie sleeping with Danielle 24 hours after bedding Arianna...I at least thought he'd give her a month. That has to be a new record. I bet she's embarrassed by giving him that sappy monologue about how he had shown her how she deserved to be treated in the two weeks he was trying to get in her pants.

Aubrey: "I mean, I would never say Coffey is NOT my soulmate." She can't even bring herself to express genuine attraction to her when she's the only option!!! I've never seen someone so obsessed with someone's attention, yet so cagey about even admitting they're attracted to them. It's...bizarre. I think she just can't admit she'd never see herself ending up with a woman, but admitting that means losing Coffey as a sexual option when she's lonely/bored, so she talks around it with all the fake deep head vs. heart bullshit. She'd fuck Mark backstage if he blinked at her and she can't stand that he dropped her. Coffey has zero self-esteem. And what was with Aubrey sitting with her hand halfway up to Coffey's (and later Allie's?) vagina?

So Billy has a monogamous girlfriend after spoon feeding Emily/Tyler all that bullshit about needing an open relationship to satisfy him? LOL what a prick. Apparently monogamy is an option if he's attracted enough to you,

Shannon went back to Anthony depressingly fast. Ashley trying to force them formally getting back together on camera was extremely awkward.

Moral of this show: being horny for someone isn't love. You're not in love after a week of dry humping.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Marie looked gorgeous. Except for her angry face at Devon. I think he is a funny villian type, but not boyfriend material. Too cocky. Geles is a beautiful girl, but why does she always have to have her boobs out? Aubrey will not convince me Mark is the bad guy in the situation. But yeah, boring reunion, but I did like the hosts. 

Edited by Cherry Cola
  • Love 2