Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Twenty Years to Life/S10.E02: Dress to Impress LIVE THREAD

Pallas

Whole lotta exposition going on, which is fine, to catch us all up, but I suspect the second episode will be smoother.

Nice that Darlene's holey jeans are back in style, too!  LOL

Edited by Browncoat
  • Love 5
Just now, LucyEth said:

The girl playing Darlene's daughter Harris is perfect casting, she looks like Sara.

Agreed.  A couple of times, I had to catch myself -- I thought it was Sara for a split second.

• Love 4

With the 90s look back In style, Darlene can pick up where her wardrobe from the old shows left off. Lol. I’m planning on buying a pie of doc martens like I had in high school. ?

Darlene’s daughter is her spitting image. I can’t wait to watch the whole season.

• Love 7

I’m heartbroken. I loved this show. Some of the best gags (sour milk being put back into the fridge, anyone?) have become ongoing memes in my family. But this is train wreck. It’s not just the politics, which are totally out of character with the Roseanne  Connor we knew and loved (although that is really really hard to take).  But somehow, all of these amazing actors (Sara Gilbert, John Goodman, and Oscar-nominee Laurie Metcalf) act like they are acting. How could this happen?  Can I retcon this - like Dan’s death - and pretend it never happened?

• Love 3

Unfortunately it's very evident that the Sarah's, Laurie and John have been continuing to work as actors since the show ended. Their skill levels contrasted with Roseanne and Lecy really do show.

• Love 6