Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Sarah's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Leemah said:

Off topic but the “trading spaces” commercial why is the one lady standing outside with no shoes on? 

That's Genevieve Gordor (sp?). That was her thing on the old series -- she didn't wear shows while she redecorated the homes.

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Meth, maybe. 

If she does cook (and why can't Sarah cook? Oh I forgot "Sarah doesn't do anything") how much you wanna bet it will be fried food?

• Love 5

Meth, maybe. 

I literally LOLed.

1 minute ago, Leemah said:

Off topic but the “trading spaces” commercial why is the one lady standing outside with no shoes on? 

That's Genevieve. She's usually barefoot. Which is stupid, given the work they're doing. I'd be surprised if she's never stepped on a nail or something.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I’m already over these two.  I think they are both terrible and have zero empathy for either of them.

Totally agree--this is the most annoying pair in quite a while.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, zoemom said:

Wonder why Grandmother didn't move down with her?  Think this would have been a better choice that moving with a mom that looks like a Whitney Thorne wannabe......

Grandmother probably has a really good social life!  Plus, she's raised her children.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, chickenella said:

I'm envious of these people getting to move to houston, get new furniture  and a new life. I'm not 600 lbs but would love to just pack up  and start anew. 

Well get ta eating so you can become a candidate!! lol ???????????????????

• Love 8
Just now, zoemom said:

If she does cook (and why can't Sarah cook? Oh I forgot "Sarah doesn't do anything") how much you wanna bet it will be fried food?

Fried food -- or baked chicken with no seasonings, boiled broccoli with no seasoning, or bags of corn.

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

That's Genevieve Gordor (sp?). That was her thing on the old series -- she didn't wear shows while she redecorated the homes.

I wonder if the people in charge of the show make her sign a release of some sort in case she steps on something and gets hurt.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I literally LOLed.

That's Genevieve. She's usually barefoot. Which is stupid, given the work they're doing. I'd be surprised if she's never stepped on a nail or something.

Oh ok, I don’t watch the show just thought it was odd. I like being bare foot but come on lady lol

• Love 2

"My mom married a weird guy."

"I didn't like my mom getting attention." 

--Why I Sit in a Laz-y-Boy Recliner and Eat Buckets of Food by Sarah, who weighs 600 pounds

Also, Sarah -- YOU don't have to "forgive" your mother. Get your own damn life like your sister and MOVE ON. 

Just now, zoemom said:

This is going to be an ugly therapy session.  This is a new therapist at least.  No Dr. Baby voice.  

I can’t stand that therapist her tone is so condisending.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Sarah's hair looks like shit.  

Probably is exhausting to have to style it.  Holding a blow dryer would probably be "exhausting" for her....doncha know.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

"My mom married a weird guy."

"I didn't like my mom getting attention." 

--Why I Sit in a Laz-y-Boy Recliner and Eat Buckets of Food by Sarah, who weighs 600 pounds

Also, Sarah -- YOU don't have to "forgive" your mother. Get your own damn life like your sister and MOVE ON. 

Exactly. 

• Love 3
Just now, AnnaBanana said:

Anyone else find it completely bizarre that she blames her eating on wanting her mom all to herself....yet she can't stand her mom...?

Yup.  Totally not wanting to own up to any responsibility at all.  I really dislike this girl......................

• Love 6

Oh, good -- mom's gaslighting Sarah, "I don't remember that."  

And, "I'd like to think I'd have responded"??? 

Both of these women can please disappear now.

1 minute ago, AnnaBanana said:

Anyone else find it completely bizarre that she blames her eating on wanting her mom all to herself....yet she can't stand her mom...?

1 minute ago, AnnaBanana said:

Yes I find it odd

• Love 6
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

Mom was an addict at the time. Why do you expect her to remember? (Other than you’re an entitled snot.)

Exactly.

"I really want to become less dependent of my mom"......yeah right - mom is an excuse for her to eat.

• Love 7

Neither that stove nor that pan were ever used before this scene. 

Good job, Sarah! Washing your own dishes at AGE 25!