Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

It was my understanding that Kim, Constance and Anders had all taped before the dark weeks at the end of Oct. But I also heard that that all footage shot before that dark period has already been used and parts of the Thu & Fri shows this week are already using footage shot when they came back the week starting Nov 3.

Hmm, that's interesting. But I'm also annoyed that if she's already filmed, the kidnapping/Jase story still won't be concluded. I'm really tired of Ron stringing along Robin fans. I get that KMc wants to be there, but she can still come back and forth without THIS BS of a story that has been in the works for nearly a YEAR.

• Love 2

Regardless of who is spending Thanksgiving where, I'm more disturbed by Patrick's cheesy ass smile and pure happiness considering his beloved Blanket died months ago, he still doesn't know who caused the accident, and his wife said she's never coming back and left him to raise a child alone. He looks like a sociopath.

That's because he IS a sociopath.

So that Trixie woman from soaptown usa says that Johnny has grown powerful in prison and orders Sonny to get beaten up.

Give 'em a blanket party, Johnny, and don't be stingy!

• Love 1

Jake has no place with the Qs, he is neither a Morgan or a Quartermaine according to Ron. You can't shoehorn news characters into the places of old ones they are not.

What I mean is Ron can't bring on a new character, give him or her the background of an established character but deny that his creation is the established character. Though he has no problem using the background of said established character to prop his newbie.

Much as I hate any harems and Jason in particular, Jason had the relationship with these women, If Jake is not Jason then he shouldn't have them around him. He's developed a connection with Liz so he can have that, Sam doesn't know this person from Adam and should not be spending an important holiday like Thanksgiving with him.  

He sure as hell shouldn't go anywhere near Monica or the Q mansion during a traditional holiday.

On his own merit, the only place he belongs on the canvas is with the nurse or a soup kitchen. 

I try not to read Ron's interviews.  Is he claiming this isn't Jason?  Because that would be a flat out lie.  My guess would be that Ron is trying to be what he considers "clever" and he thinks that there are actually people who don't know that "Jake" is Jason.  

You know what would have made perfect sense for Jakeson (I hate the name btw) for Monica to have been drawn to him at the hospital, brought him to the Q house. He would have been involved in all these stories instead of being contained at Elizabeth's. Sam and Danny wouldn't have to leave the Qs for more "I know you" BS and Michael and he would be living under the same roof. 

I try not to read Ron's interviews.  Is he claiming this isn't Jason?  Because that would be a flat out lie.  My guess would be that Ron is trying to be what he considers "clever" and he thinks that there are actually people who don't know that "Jake" is Jason.  

He is not denying that Billy's character is Jason, he said that he is not neither Jason Morgan or Jason Quartermaine and doesn't know who he'll become once his memories return. 

I'll post the link to the interview if I come across it again.

• Love 1

I hate defending Ron on any level. It gives me a rash. But while it's crap that Ron is using Jakeson as a way to mold the man who was Jason Quartermaine AND Jason Morgan to his vision, like it or not, since he is Jason at his core, no matter the last name and what he will end up as, I still think he does belong in Sam's orbit. They are married.

And while I never bought Liz and Jason as the Romeo & Juliet star-crossed lovahs, well...they did spawn a kid together.

So as far as that all goes, no matter how he ends up, I do think he is with the characters he should be interacting with, given his past.

But he should be interacting with Ned, Monica, and Tracy, too.

No matter what his future holds, it doesn't negate his past.

• Love 1

I hate defending Ron on any level. It gives me a rash. But while it's crap that Ron is using Jakeson as a way to mold the man who was Jason Quartermaine AND Jason Morgan to his vision, like it or not, since he is Jason at his core, no matter the last name and what he will end up as, I still think he does belong in Sam's orbit. They are married.

I don't disagree with you. I am frustrated mainly because there were ways to integrate him into the canvas yet Ron chose to isolate him. 

It would have been character driven if he was taken in by a none love interest, preferably Monica who could have paid his medical bills and moved him into her mansion. Monica has the means to pay his bills and lots of room to spare. And unlike Liz, Monica doesn't have small kids a presence of a stranger could endanger so giving him room and board would make more sense.

Not only would Jason be back to his roots, he'd be spending time with his extended family, Tracy and Michael who've now moved in. He'll be organically drawn into the Sonny/AJ/Carly saga as well as whatever is going on with Lord Ashton. Which includes Sam. Patrick is involved if RC needs a romantic tension though SamTrick are friends. 

On the AJ/Michael front, he'd have a front row seat including Carly barging in at Thanksgiving.  Sam and Danny will stop by and the prerequisite stares would occur under organic settings. 

I can't fit Liz into any of the above scenario. Maybe that is why he was placed in a bubble with Liz. Despite the connection they shared in the past, I guess in the grand scheme of things she doesn't really fit into Jason's life. 

Jason's introduction is not the worst when compared to the OLTL actors second entrances, or MS's but the choice RC's made for him gives me little hope for the character. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 4

I can understand slow-pedaling Jason's return to his life for drama, and because they are playing out the fallout of the Sonny reveal. I can't understand it when they are also wasting huge chunks of time on Franco/Nina and on Obrecht's latest showcase. That shit is inexcusable, and I'm starting to worry they're going to speed through the drama of Sonny's getting sent to prison just to free up time (much like A.J. and Maxie's two-minute court battles last fall, because the show decided other things were more important).

I have zero issue with the show radically reinventing Jason. They did it in 1995 and guess what, what's good for the goose is good to fuck over Bob Guza. Jason Morgan holds no sacrosanct place in my memory and I want him exterminated. That being said, he also had almost twenty years of history and that does need to be respected and dealt with. I love Billy Miller in the role so far because the man is so different, but I do think they can play his divided self and divided world, even as he becomes a whole new person. I'm sure they can and will play him heavy with KM, and probably Benard and LW for a while at least. But I don't think that can or should be his regular orbit long-term. So far I think what they're doing with Jason is mostly quite right, though I do think Liz is getting the short stick again - she's just there to facilitate his story.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6

I just think it's shit that Monica learned that Sonny and Carly got the final f you to AJ and it makes more sense that she would be drawn to Jake and take him in. Liz and Jason were done. Their child isn't running around, so unless real Jake will pop up- since Jason didn't raise him- Lucky did- why is Jason in Liz's home? His own wife and child are being bothered by the annoying Patrick now. Micheal, the child he stole from his brother and spent more time with than Jake might need him or want to hit him. His brother was killed by his friends, so Jason owes apologies. I'd buy Jason doesn't want to be Jason Morgan and can't reconcile he's that person- but he's got to gtfo of Liz 's house and into the Quartermaines.

• Love 3
He is not denying that Billy's character is Jason, he said that he is not neither Jason Morgan or Jason Quartermaine and doesn't know who he'll become once his memories return.

Isn't this what a lot of people expected though?  He's still that character, but he's going to be affected by ALL of his life experiences now - not just Jason Q and not just Jason M.  What I want to see, personally, is the guy with Jason Q's mind and heart dealing with the things he did as Jason Morgan.  I'm not convinced, by a long shot, that this is what Ron will do (or that he'll do it right if he's trying to do it), but that statement does match up with what I think the character should be at this point.  

That he's going to go through a transition in figuring out who he is doesn't negate his connections to his family. 

• Love 3
That he's going to go through a transition in figuring out who he is doesn't negate his connections to his family.

It's also very much Ron's habit to isolate returning characters. Brenda was in Rome for a month with BradPittLite and Adrienne Barbeau before she had any contact with people in PC. Robin had to run around in costume in order not to be discovered. Rebecca (not returning, but played by a GH actor) skulked around GH before having anything substantial to do. So for Jakeson to be with Liz instead of any Qs or Sam fits right in with his SOP. Plus, we all know he's with Liz so that there's maximum angst when he and Sam finally recognize each other. *rme*

• Love 2

To be fair, Ron does have the habit of major isolations of characters too.  How many months did Todd just hang around Carly or Johnny?  Or hell, even Franco around Carly?  He does not do many real organic scenes of friends running into each other at, say, Kelly's.  

And yes, I am still bitter that Todd got, like, three scenes with Tina at the end of OLTL.

[/rant over]

• Love 7

My prob with Ron is that he's obsessed with everything before a reveal. He still doesn't grasp that the story starts after everything has been exposed.

That's why I'm just waiting to see how he fucks up the AJ/Mikey Q. stuff, along with Jase/Robin.

• Love 1

How well those reintroduction work in the past? Not so much if you ask me. Brenda was played by the same actress and was still herself, but fans were already getting over her by the time she started interacting with the people from her past. 

Isolation on a soap simply doesn't work. More so if the characters are being introduced to the canvas. Just because it was done in the past doesn't mean it is how introductions/reintroductions should be handled IMO.

To be fair, Ron does have the habit of major isolations of characters too.  How many months did Todd just hang around Carly or Johnny?  Or hell, even Franco around Carly?  He does not do many real organic scenes of friends running into each other at, say, Kelly's.  

And yes, I am still bitter that Todd got, like, three scenes with Tina at the end of OLTL.

[/rant over]

Right? Roger!Todd had more scenes with David Vickers (the pet) than he did his sister.

I must confess however, I was so freaking happy that Roger was reprising the role that I didn't mind the isolation too much. After the shit that was Tarty, I was in heaven that it was about to be undone along with many many things that's happened in his absence.

The comparison still doesn't work because the circumstances greatly differ from what is happening with Billy Miller. For example Todd wasn't being  played by a new actor, and Jason doesn't have a fraud running around town passing himself off as Todd.  It made more sense for Todd to observe his friends and family before approaching them given that he could be danger.

• Love 1

To be honest, all I wanted after that reveal was Todd and Blair. Because that kiss. Meow. And the network pet was JPL or Rex, and the Frank pet was ME, but Ron's pet was still KA.

Billy Miller needs to be in these scenes of gratitude with Monica. Imo it makes Liz look too thirsty. She's so damn desperate for a man who dumped her and moved on multiple times. No chemistry overcomes that. Now I need Lucky to come back again to yell at her again, take his kids, punch Nik, and solve this Fluke bs.

• Love 1

I'm sure they can and will play him heavy with KM, and probably Benard and LW for a while at least. But I don't think that can or should be his regular orbit long-term. 

I think whatever happens with Jason Sam will be his long-term love interest, the one he'll end up with whenever the show ends, unless they get someone new or they get Kim McC back. I can't picture them putting him with anyone else on the show. I don't think Frank or Ron are interested enough in BH/Liz enough for that.

• Love 1

This is kinda reminding me of what other writers did with Tad on AMC when he came back from the dead with amnesia. Same actor, he'd been found by a rich woman who thought he was her long-lost son. Dixie, the love of his life, was in another story (Brian? on the run with JR?) so they put him with one-time love Brooke. That was when Brooke got pregnant with Jamie. Eventually Tad got his memory back and went back to Dixie, but it took awhile.

Billy Miller needs to be in these scenes of gratitude with Monica. Imo it makes Liz look too thirsty. She's so damn desperate for a man who dumped her and moved on multiple times. No chemistry overcomes that. Now I need Lucky to come back again to yell at her again, take his kids, punch Nik, and solve this Fluke bs.

She has zero idea this is Jason.  

• Love 5

I think whatever happens with Jason Sam will be his long-term love interest, the one he'll end up with whenever the show ends, unless they get someone new or they get Kim McC back. I can't picture them putting him with anyone else on the show. I don't think Frank or Ron are interested enough in BH/Liz enough for that.

I think they will put him back with Sam for a time to pay that off, but I also think he is triangle/quad bait and they have no particular loyalty to that couple. They know they need to use it and later, manipulate its fanbase and keep their love story at least potentially in play, but that's about it IMO. I don't think Ron has loyalty to many couples he did not create/that do not predate the 2000s. And that's fine with me. They can spread him around. I could be wrong - maybe they'll go back to The Unchallenged Jasam Hour 24/7 like in the Guza years. But I doubt it. To use another example, I think Scrubs is one of the few non-Ron modern couples he has loyalty to, but even them he is taking a hatchet to for the purposes of a triangle and "the destination."

I suspect they will end the show on Jason and Sam, sure - I wouldn't - but anyway, fuck that for now. I never liked them together. I do think they have zero interest in Liz absent Jonathan Jackson.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

Unchallenged couple? LOL! 

Let's stop pretending Liz haven't gotten her fair share of stories. She's had three pairings since RC took over. Ric, Nik and AJ.

This is kinda reminding me of what other writers did with Tad on AMC when he came back from the dead with amnesia. Same actor, he'd been found by a rich woman who thought he was her long-lost son. Dixie, the love of his life, was in another story (Brian? on the run with JR?) so they put him with one-time love Brooke. That was when Brooke got pregnant with Jamie. Eventually Tad got his memory back and went back to Dixie, but it took awhile.

Jamie was always the devil's spawn.

• Love 1

Unchallenged?

LOL! 

Pretty close. Those Jason/Liz-Lucky/Sam years, while I preferred them, didn't count for much. That's how it felt to me, anyway. Every time I tuned in for ages it was those dumbasses in their leather jackets moping about playing that horrible acoustic song that I never, ever, ever want to hear again (but will).

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

Pretty close. Those Jason/Liz-Lucky/Sam years, while I preferred them, didn't count for much. That's how it felt to me, anyway. Every time I tuned in for ages it was those dumbasses in their leather jackets moping about playing that horrible acoustic song that I never, ever, ever want to hear again (but will).

You must have skipped several years when they were being challenged. It is too long a list to go into but they've had little peace starting with Sam's shooting in 2006.

Every pivotal moments have had Liz in the peripheral or worse, smack duck in the middle of it. You can understand why someone who likes Sam wouldn't want her in any relationship with any version of Jason since Liz is always breathing down his neck. 

Take this reintroduction for an example. Every time they've had a scene, guess who is in it? Yeah Liz. I mean, she is right there in their faces all. the. time. It annoys the living hell out of me because Sam could be doing something better, plausible, like having Thanksgiving with her family but she's ending up at freaking Liz where her husband is so they can have their cutesy moment. I don't know if there are Jasam fans still out there but they can't be thrilled about this crap.

You must have skipped several years when they were being challenged. It is too long a list to go into but they've had little peace starting with Sam's shooting in 2006.

Every pivotal moments have had Liz in the peripheral or worse, smack duck in the middle of it. You can understand why someone who likes Sam wouldn't want her in any relationship with any version of Jason since Liz is always breathing down his neck. 

Yeah, that's drama and break-ups and make-ups - sure. I remember all that. To me that is typical soap opera stuff for a popular couple. But in the end, except for the Liz/Lucky interval, I felt their story was all about them-them-them and their unquestioned godhood in the eyes of Brian Frons and to a lesser extent, Bob Guza. They're ride or die! They wear lots of leather! They're super cool, look at them with their guns and this soft music! I already found Jason to be a brainless, incredibly boring thug, and I found Sam to be his match in all things. I thought it was a waste of Monaco's talent and the potential of the character. Her initial pairings failed, so they rewired Sam into a Brenda-Lite when they couldn't do Jason and Brenda and kept her there for years on end. I think it permanently handicapped her on GH. I think anything that could've changed those characters up, whether it was new stories (Jason's brain injuries) or new romances was quickly snuffed out. Until now. For me, Sam was at her best on the show when she was edgier, a quasi-villainess, and then not with Jason but instead with Lucky, doing that TV thing or whatever. She was fun and exciting and the best use of KM's talent, IMO. With Jason I felt she had zero edge, she just accessorized like she did. I saw her as his often-crying moll.

But that's just me and my take. If you're a fan, that's cool - I do think their romance will be heavily serviced by GH very soon and I have little doubt the show will end on them together. I also don't really care about Jason and Liz - I did briefly in the mid-2000s, but I never liked them back in the day and I certainly don't now. I think the show is doing nothing there but baiting people and keeping Billy Miller busy until sweeps. I just don't want to go back to the moebius loop I felt Jason and Sam's monotonous love story was for years. I could tune in any day between 2004 and 2012 and, with the exception of that whole Liz thing, I felt like I was watching them doing the same three or four things for almost a decade.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7

I think they will put him back with Sam for a time to pay that off, but I also think he is triangle/quad bait and they have no particular loyalty to that couple. They know they need to use it and later, manipulate its fanbase and keep their love story at least potentially in play, but that's about it IMO. I don't think Ron has loyalty to many couples he did not create/that do not predate the 2000s.

It's not that I think he's loyal to Jasam, but no one they have right now is considered big enough or hot enough for Billy Miller except Kelly Monaco. If they get someononnew or Kim MCollough back on a permanent basis I can see thm leaving Jasam behind for that.

• Love 1

Liz, imo, looks weird and thirsty for having Jason's pic on her mantle- with her, constantly bringing him up, and inviting a strange man with no memory to live with her. I can see her asking Monica, one of his doctors- fellow mother who recently lost two sons, to please help find lodging etc. But to have young kids and take in a stranger is weird and plot driven. It screams of future fights.

But omg you lived with Liz!

Liz, imo, looks weird and thirsty for having Jason's pic on her mantle

There had to have been a less stupid way to write a scene of Jake(son) seeing a picture of his old face/self.  It would have even made more sense if Liz had a bunch of random pictures in like a shoebox on her coffee table, blame all the reminiscing she'd been doing about Jason lately and say she dug up some old photos.  But having a posed, couple-y shot of them next to ones of her kids was beyond bizarre.

• Love 2

It's not that I think he's loyal to Jasam, but no one they have right now is considered big enough or hot enough for Billy Miller except Kelly Monaco. If they get someononnew or Kim MCollough back on a permanent basis I can see thm leaving Jasam behind for that.

I don't think they'll ever totally leave Jason and Sam behind. It's all about the endless triangle for Ron with most couples. But I agree, no one else is big enough - yet. That doesn't mean they won't add yet more, or just keep poor old Liz on that string until they can find someone they care about. It's not like they haven't used her for that same shit for years now.

• Love 2

Take this reintroduction for an example. Every time they've had a scene, guess who is in it? Yeah Liz. I mean, she is right there in their faces all. the. time. It annoys the living hell out of me because Sam could be doing something better, plausible, like having Thanksgiving with her family but she's ending up at freaking Liz where her husband is so they can have their cutesy moment. I don't know if there are Jasam fans still out there but they can't be thrilled about this crap.

Replying in the relationship thread.

Yeah, that's drama and break-ups and make-ups - sure. I remember all that. To me that is typical soap opera stuff for a popular couple. But in the end, except for the Liz/Lucky interval, I felt their story was all about them-them-them and their unquestioned godhood in the eyes of Brian Frons and to a lesser extent, Bob Guza. They're ride or die! They wear lots of leather! They're super cool, look at them with their guns and this soft music! I already found Jason to be a brainless, incredibly boring thug, and I found Sam to be his match in all things. I thought it was a waste of Monaco's talent and the potential of the character. Her initial pairings failed, so they rewired Sam into a Brenda-Lite when they couldn't do Jason and Brenda and kept her there for years on end. I think it permanently handicapped her on GH. I think anything that could've changed those characters up, whether it was new stories (Jason's brain injuries) or new romances was quickly snuffed out. Until now. For me, Sam was at her best on the show when she was edgier, a quasi-villainess, and then not with Jason but instead with Lucky, doing that TV thing or whatever. She was fun and exciting and the best use of KM's talent, IMO. With Jason I felt she had zero edge, she just accessorized like she did. I saw her as his often-crying moll.

Sam's wardrobe's not changed since she come on, so it is not as if she morphed into this leather wearing person when she got with Jason. I don't know what you mean by Brenda-lit, her personality? At no time did Sam become Brenda like to facilitate the pairing with Jason. Maybe when she was doing that TV show but, it wasn't to benefit the pairing since they were on the outs for most of it. It was also made clear she was uncomfortable with the clothes and fame. That is how she and Maxie became close friends, Maxie was like her stylist.  Good times.

Anyway, as much as I disliked Jasam post 2006 and particularly Sam as she was in that pairing, I could still enjoy her when she interacted with others. She had a nice friendship with Maxie, Edward and Tracy during the brief time she went to work at ELQ, and the beginnings of the Davis family all of which happened during the Jasam years. 

She was at her best during the Lusam years but I disliked that pairing too, I wanted them to be just friends.  I knew they were plot points for LL2 and Jasam respectively and I was right. Somehow they were in the wrong for being together but Jason/Liz . Had the Liz/Jason pairing not failed, they wouldn't have gone back to Jasam.

I just feel like her pairing with Jason impedes her from being at her best so I guess we agree on something.

As boring as I find SamTrick boring and their storyline too convoluted to bother understanding, Sam as an individual character is doing just fine. She keeps busy as far as work, is raising her son with the help of her sister and is in the best place she's ever been with Alexis.

The very last thing she needs is to be drawn into another saga with Jason/Liz. I really really hope when the truth comes out, she finds she doesn't love this guy because he doesn't wear leather. 

• Love 3

I remember Sam and Jason being at odds at first - she had a history with Sonny, Jason was her minder. Same old song and dance as Jason and Brenda, which Guza never got to pull the trigger on (if he ever intended to). I think she was made into a xerox like so many other Brendabots that didn't measure up, and I think it immediately wrecked all the potential of her character when she came into contact with the mob. I think all they wanted her for was to be something they could squint at and call Brenda Jr., and later, a tough mob chick that suited Steve Burton and made Brian Frons hot.

My problem is that I think there's only been a few brief intervals in her history when Sam has had an individual character. Her dalliance with Patrick, while not that exciting, at least comes close to it for me. I also think there is absolutely zero threat from Liz to anyone. She is not a character RC has any interest in IMO beyond playing a chess piece for other people. Anyway, this is all clearly Relationship thread fodder.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1

I remember Sam and Jason being at odds at first - she had a history with Sonny, Jason was her minder. Same old song and dance as Jason and Brenda, which Guza never got to pull the trigger on (if he ever intended to). I think she was made into a xerox like so many other Brendabots that didn't measure up, and I think it immediately wrecked all the potential of her character when she came into contact with the mob. I think all they wanted her for was to be something they could squint at and call Brenda Jr., and later, a tough mob chick that suited Steve Burton and made Brian Frons hot.

My problem is that I think there's only been a few brief intervals in her history when Sam has had an individual character. Her dalliance with Patrick, while not that exciting, at least comes close to it for me. I also think there is absolutely zero threat from Liz to anyone. She is not a character RC has any interest in IMO beyond playing a chess piece for other people. Anyway, this is all clearly Relationship thread fodder.

I am taking this into the Sam thread because amma strip away the Ja from Sam.

Now I need Lucky to come back again to yell at her again, take his kids, punch Nik, and solve this Fluke bs.

The same Lucky who abandoned his kids to go trotting off to Ireland for whatever reasons, and then Africa? That Lucky? The current Lucky, thanks to the asshat in charge has joined the ranks of deadbeat dads like Frisco, and is the lastfuckingperson who has any fucking ground to stand on where Liz is concerned.

But that's just me.

• Love 12

The same Lucky who abandoned his kids to go trotting off to Ireland for whatever reasons, and then Africa? That Lucky? The current Lucky, thanks to the asshat in charge has joined the ranks of deadbeat dads like Frisco, and is the lastfuckingperson who has any fucking ground to stand on where Liz is concerned.

But that's just me.

Not just you. Me too.

• Love 5

Oh geez, the return of the Liz vs. Sam wars. Ya'll are going to drive me to start repeating everything I say and throwing lamps.

Can't we all just agree that both Liz and Sam are better off without him? In other words, REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT.

• Love 9

Oh geez, the return of the Liz vs. Sam wars. Ya'll are going to drive me to start repeating everything I say and throwing lamps.

Can't we all just agree that both Liz and Sam are better off without him? In other words, REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT.

Maybe REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT needs to become a mantra for those of us who don't have any side when he comes to the Liason vs Jasam wars. When it comes to Liz or Sam with Jason it's like six of one and half dozen of the other to me.

REPENT is right. Jason wasnt worth it and Fakeson definitely isn't worth it. This shit makes my eyes glaze over.

IMO, Ron is shipper baiting.

Scorpiosrule, tell us how you really feel. The sad part is I think Ron sees LL2 as the OTP and would put them together in a heart beat, if JJ came back.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 3

I haven't been on since yesterday afternoon.  Part of me is disappointed we haven't worked up to Liz climbing 150 flights of stairs in the midst of Hurricane Katrina, while kicking poor faithful, certainly didn't just screw Maxie in their marital bed, Lucky down the stairs so she could force Jason to have sex with her (after she poked multiple holes in the condom), and then taunt Lucky for the next several years with a constant video feed of her sexfest with (a completely unwilling) Jason.  

• Love 2

Well, hell, we can say that about anything any character does - Ron shit, Guza shit, same shit, different writer.  

And I'll piggy back on this and add that as long as we have the current writing and producing regime, those that want changes that should be made, or for the GH characters to be written in character, that will never happen. Sure, we'll get those big REVEALS or moments. But time has shown, there is never any follow through. So I'm  not holding my breath.

• Love 1

Scorpiosrule, tell us how you really feel. The sad part is I think Ron sees LL2 as the OTP and would put them together in a heart beat, if JJ came back.

Maybe it's the effects of the chemo...nope, that's not it.  As it stands now, with the show being what it is, and the character of Lucky being who he is/turned into, he has no say in anything. Not about Liz or his children.

I don't want any vets or original GH characters that used to be on this show to come back. They would all get fucked/podded over, as I've already seen with the ones that are still on this show.

• Love 2

Um, yeah!

PS - I hate for my talking about this shit storyline to be mistaken as partaking in couple wars. I loathe nothing more than soap couples and the wars that go along with it. 

It just so happens that Sam, whom I like is bring dragged into the Jake/Liz crap and the sound you hear is me bitching about it. 

• Love 1
I do think they have zero interest in Liz absent Jonathan Jackson.

For whatever reason, Liz is doomed to play spoiler/interloper to practically every couple until/if JJ returns. It's too bad, because BH has chemistry with a lot of other actors, and there is stuff to mine with her.

Can't we all just agree that both Liz and Sam are better off without him?

The entire show was better off without Jason. There was no need to bring him back, especially with AJ gone.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4