Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

The real suspense will be how gracefully Liz can slide into Jakeson's bed again without getting the serial killer mad at her. Let's hope we don't get Evil Eye Necklace Redux.   

Yeah.  What happens to Roger now?  Or even BM?  Who can they actually pair them with?  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Yeah.  What happens to Roger now?  Or even BM?  Who can they actually pair them with?  

In my opinion BM sparks with livelier characters, like Curtis -- and Franco, for that matter -- rather than Sam, Sonny, etc.  Maybe a heroic quest to find his past would be a better move than focusing on his love life. A viewer can dream! 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

In my opinion BM sparks with livelier characters, like Curtis -- and Franco, for that matter -- rather than Sam, Sonny, etc.  Maybe a heroic quest to find his past would be a better move than focusing on his love life. A viewer can dream! 

I hope Drew has a different personality than Jason.  BM is more entertaining when he's livelier.    Tbh I think this is the writers way of having a Jason Q and Jason Bot.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

I hope Drew has a different personality than Jason.  BM is more entertaining when he's livelier.    Tbh I think this is the writers way of having a Jason Q and Jason Bot.

I think it would be great, personally. Drew is a Quartermaine, after all.

25 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I think it would be great, personally. Drew is a Quartermaine, after all.

I just hope he's not on Team Sonny and Carly.   I have but a few hopes in this story: Jason does not blame Monica or Sam for not noticing it wasn't him, Jason finds out about Sonny killing AJ and Carly covering it up and Carly being engaged to Franco (and giving him Jason's birthday! ) and has a marvelous angry rage meltdown,  that Jason spends the holidays with his mother.   Poor Monica.  At least she's gaining sons now and not losing them.  So there is that.  

• Love 8
23 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

The real suspense will be how gracefully Liz can slide into Jakeson's bed again without getting the serial killer mad at her. 

As if!  The writers are not going trash Liz again by having her sleep with either one of the Jasons, they're too busy trashing her by pairing her with Franco.

If - and it's a BIG if - Liz is involved in the story at all, it will be in a one-off scene where one, the other, or both Jasons are told that what Liz had with them was simply pretend love and that what she has with Franco is Real, True Love.  By Franco.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, yowsah1 said:

As if!  The writers are not going trash Liz again by having her sleep with either one of the Jasons, they're too busy trashing her by pairing her with Franco.

If - and it's a BIG if - Liz is involved in the story at all, it will be in a one-off scene where one, the other, or both Jasons are told that what Liz had with them was simply pretend love and that what she has with Franco is Real, True Love.  By Franco.

See, this is another plot the writers muffed up. Franco should be lying to Liz about the Jason twin story. But not for Betsy's sake. It should be because Franco would be terrified at the idea of Jason having g a twin. And why would Franco trust Betsy's story of "oh, he died as a kid" when she has been lying about everything? Disappearing at every chance she can get. If Jason has an identical twin, insecure Franco should be going nuts at the prospect of Liz getting another chance.

• Love 2

Jesus, let's set up a schedule now:

Sam gets OG Borg on MWFSun

She gets Fake Borg the other days

Liz gets OG Borg on the days Sam won't and same deal with Fake Borg.

Because, let's be real. That shit's coming. And Franco will revert to form and try to kill one or both Jasons which really sickens me because then I might have to like him for half a minute.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Why can't someone lend Kevin a sympathetic ear.  Or, hell, ask him how his day was!

Like Laura, for starters, who is apparently going to be upgraded from girlfriend to fiancée in a weeks time. Considering she and everyone else seems to forget that their romance started in large part because he took a bullet for her, and the only reason he was on The Island with them in the first place was because he wanted to be where she was. Has she ever thanked him for that or on-screen talked to him about anything that wasn't Nikolas/Lulu/Valentin/Charlotte?

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Has she ever thanked him for that

Yes; I think it was when he was in the hospital.

30 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

on-screen talked to him about anything that wasn't Nikolas/Lulu/Valentin/Charlotte?

You forgot Spencer in that list, and no, not recently. It's all about Nik/Lulu/Valentin/Charlotte/Spencer. 

• Love 2

@YaddaYadda there's a rumor that Dante is Oscar's dad. Today made me think it might be true because of Carly's "maybe Oscar's mom doesn't want him to be around a crime lord", and I don't think they'd give Sonny another kid, so grandson it is.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

How original. A long-lost child with a co-parent hiding the child from them for Reasons, except now starring Dante.

Complete with Dante telling Sonny now he understands how much Olivia screwed him over, probably.

I'm not ruling out Franco or BMJason though.

• Love 6

I can see it being Franco as the next step in his "I'm harmless, really!" tour, or BMJason in order to anchor him to the canvas now that he isn't Jason anymore. (Being Scout's father isn't much of a link—girlchild.)

I don't like any of these. There's no reason Oscar needs some stupid, convoluted backstory.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I can see it being Franco as the next step in his "I'm harmless, really!" tour, or BMJason in order to anchor him to the canvas now that he isn't Jason anymore. (Being Scout's father isn't much of a link—girlchild.)

I don't like any of these. There's no reason Oscar needs some stupid, convoluted backstory.

BMJason makes more sense than the stupid spoiler I read that said that Jason might be Oscars father. I don't know why Oscar can't just be Oscar if they aren't going to make him AJ's son.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

They should just have Helena stand up and tell "You get a Jason!  You get a Jason!  Everybody gets a Jasoooonnnn!"

2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Complete with Dante telling Sonny now he understands how much Olivia screwed him over, probably.

I'm not ruling out Franco or BMJason though.

Countdown to when he shoots Dante in the chest.  Family bonding!!

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

HUXLEY?!?!  He's the old enemy of Nikolas'?!?!?  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is he an enemy of Nikolas? Wasn't he more after Ava?

• Love 3

Could Nik even pick him out of a lineup? Let alone remember his stupid name.

I think the show right now might actually be worse than both the Lady in White and the Fluke time period. And FV is actually worse without RC than he was with RC

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6

It really was my fault for thinking for even one second that maybe, just maybe, whoever this "old enemy of Nikolas'" was that emerged from the shadow would be of interest.  FUCKING HUXLEY ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

Is there someone lurking in Port Charles?

Yes, and his name is Jason Morgan. Can we please not do this, Show?

Josslyn reflects on her brother’s untimely death.

This is approaching Duke levels of irritation.

Sonny questions Griffin’s actions.

LOL. And also, grr. As if Sonny has any standing to question anyone else's actions.

Kevin makes an impulsive decision.

He spends the day doing everything he wants to do!

• Love 3

Kevin makes an impulsive decision.

He has lunch with his longtime stepdaughter/daughter figure Serena, who surprises him when she's in town on a layover! #showinmyhead

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

The "old enemy" of Nikolas's is someone Nikolas met about a week before he died or "died"? Okay.

Huxley is so inconsequential to Nikolas that he never even interacted with either of the actors who had the role long enough to count as Nikolas! 

They should just wrap up this scarring story by having Ava take off the bandages and find that she's about 80% improved, and then do a product placement for Mederma. Show her rubbing cream or gel on it on every Wednesday show, and then by November sweeps it's gone.  

I guess it makes sense to reflect on Morgan's death as the anniversary closes in, but there's just been too much bawling about him for the year leading up, so we're all sick of it. And his Foundation is no My Foundation®.  

• Love 4

I can tell that I'm more into the Jason storyline than expected because I find myself reflecting on the fact that, unless he's been able to monitor his old life somehow, he must think he's childless. So he'll be finding out that Jake is alive, as well as that Danny is his biological child. When both of these things were "revealed" around Jake Doe, he had no real reason to have a personal investment at the time, other than as Liz's boyfriend and Sam's friend. 

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I can tell that I'm more into the Jason storyline than expected because I find myself reflecting on the fact that, unless he's been able to monitor his old life somehow, he must think he's childless. So he'll be finding out that Jake is alive, as well as that Danny is his biological child. When both of these things were "revealed" around Jake Doe, he had no real reason to have a personal investment at the time, other than as Liz's boyfriend and Sam's friend. 

Yeah, I said this on another thread, but I'm interested in seeing all the beats and emotions we missed because another actor (and this isn't just about BM, it could have been any actor in the role) just couldn't have the same connection as SBu. I also want to know if he thinks Robin is still dead, too.

• Love 5

I don't think we'll see those beats and emotions. This show doesn't want to take the time for that. It's going to be about how poor Sonny hasn't had his true enforcer around for five years, and now that he does, there's no doubt he'll remain in the mob. Oh, and Carly now has her true BFF back and the support she needs.

• Love 6

Yeah. Pains me to say it, but the Jason stuff (enveloping Franco, Ava, Griffin, "Drew," and characters in OGJason's orbit who eventually will be affected) is the highlight right now.

I mean...let's review the rest. Man Landers fallout. Anna and Finn's Monaco adventure. Neen-tine sucking face at Wyndemere. Laura temporarily replacing Anna as Valentin's obsessed enemy. Bentsch courting Alexis. Aunt Stella being pissy about Jordan and Curtis. Josslyn and Oscar going on dates with bodyguards. Nelle's American Tragedy-esque offscreen past with drowned Zack (who probably will turn up alive); can Michael trust her, blah blah blah. Kristina trying to convince Parker that there are no obstacles to them dating. 

By default, Jason's return is the thing I'm most interested in now. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

Nelle's American Tragedy-esque offscreen past

LOL. If only Nelle and Michael had a zillionth of the chemistry as Clift and Taylor.

6 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

By default, Jason's return is the thing I'm most interested in now. 

Same here, but this is a really low bar. We all know it will be at least another week before anyone in PC sees Jason, and then I'm sure it will be Sam who sees him first, but given her cat-poo-addled brain, she won't be believed. The way things are going, it will probably be the SERIAL KILLER who outs him. UGH.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think we'll see those beats and emotions.

I'm sure Monica will get a tenth of an episode to react to this Jason's return and the news that Alan had another child he never knew.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think we'll see those beats and emotions. This show doesn't want to take the time for that. It's going to be about how poor Sonny hasn't had his true enforcer around for five years, and now that he does, there's no doubt he'll remain in the mob. Oh, and Carly now has her true BFF back and the support she needs.

I get what you're saying, but that's not the entire point for me. SBu has connections and emotional relationships with his costars that BM, or any other actor, could never have. Whether or not the writing is there, the actors will be. Regardless of how I feel about Sonny and Carly, SBu/Mo/LW will bring a level of emotion to their scenes that fell flat with BM.

• Love 5

Oh, I see, HeatLifer. It goes hand in hand, for me, and I don't think either the actors (especially MB and SBu, who I think have gotten lazy) or the writers will put in the effort. They're rely on the audience to do that work for them.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Oh, I see, HeatLifer. It goes hand in hand, for me, and I don't think either the actors (especially MB and SBu, who I think have gotten lazy) or the writers will put in the effort. They're rely on the audience to do that work for them.

I can't say whether SBu is lazy here. He wasn't lazy on Y&R and it's only been like, a week since he's been back. Mo is another story. Although I think he'll be present in scenes with SBu. They're both excited to be working together again and I don't think that translates to laziness.

• Love 1

I don't think Mo is lazy. He has a ton of material and no rehearsal time. I think he just can't handle it. However, I'm sure he could get less material if he requested it, so that's partly on him.

From what I've seen so far, Steve seems okay. He got botox or something though.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I don't think Mo is lazy. He has a ton of material and no rehearsal time. I think he just can't handle it. However, I'm sure he could get less material if he requested it, so that's partly on him.

From what I've seen so far, Steve seems okay. He got botox or something though.

Mo brings it sometimes and then doesn't in other scenes, so that's why I think he can be lazy, as opposed to it being fully an excess of material problem. He's just not consistent. 

I've been fine with SBu. His competition on the show ain't that stiff either, so that helps.

• Love 3

MB definitely has problems with the amount of dialogue he's often given, but he also seems to be unable to communicate the emotion behind it. Like today, when he says "To Bobbie" at her reception, and he barely musters up a positive inflection. It's supposed to be a big deal for her, and Sonny can't sound genuinely pleased for her? He sounded like he was ordering a glass of water.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm sure Monica will get a tenth of an episode to react to this Jason's return and the news that Alan had another child he never knew.

Maybe I'm weird, but I'd like the first person he sees to be Monica, who tells him about other Jason, Franco,  AJ,  etc. And then Jason is so confused that Monica hides him in the Q mansion.   Cat poo and the others can wait.   Let Jason be with his mom for once.

• Love 5