Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, ulkis said:

That was one of my good deeds!

I have posted a couple of pictures of demon Michael though.

You have also posted pictures of Jacob Young's Lucky, which hurt me in my soul. Are we all paying for your sins, ulkis? Repent!

• Love 3

Spoilers

- Elizabeth rethinks her future with Franco. {March 27} #Friz
- Jason questions the welfare of his child {March 27}
- Tracy learns of an unexpected windfall. {March 28}
- Alexis is startled by an unexpected guest.  {March 28} 
- Ava pays a hefty price for silence. {March 28}
- Lucy goes on the attack. Scott's plan backfires. {March 27}
- Laura pumps Sonny for info. {March 27} Laura & Lulu conspire. {March 28}

• Love 1
Just now, ulkis said:

- Laura pumps Sonny for info. {March 27} Laura & Lulu conspire. {March 28}

Doesn't sound promising for Lulu re: custody. Grrr. Only on GH would a shady murderous psychopath (and Nina!) get rewarded with a child after willfully hiding that child from its mother for years.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

You have also posted pictures of Jacob Young's Lucky, which hurt me in my soul. Are we all paying for your sins, ulkis? Repent!

What's wrong with a little JY? :)

thumb_jacob_young_rock_on.JPG

3 hours ago, ulkis said:

- Lucy goes on the attack. Scott's plan backfires. {March 27}

Is this about Ava/Morgan's pills?  Or more OOC attitude from Lucy re: the hospital sale falling through?

ETA...I guess the spoiler the following day about Ava paying a hefty price for silence might be her paying off Lucy.  Hey, maybe Lucy can buy Crimson away from Nina!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Elizabeth rethinks her future with Franco.

"You know what you want better than me. I don’t know what you expect to find out there, Elizabeth, except more patients for your five shifts a week of suffering. I know I’m not as smart as you. Maybe I can’t analyze and theorize and speculate on why we behave as we do and react as we do and suffer guilt and love and hate. You read all those books, not me. But there's one thing I do know. I know I can stand here watching you destroy everything I've ever wanted in my life, wanting to smash your face with my fists, because you won't make even the slightest effort to opt for happiness and still know that I love you. You mean so much to me that I'm willing to take all your abuse and insults and insensitivity."

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 2

The Lucy stuff is confusing but looking forward to.Is Lucy and Scotty involved in the Morgan where they kept silent fiasco.I mean they barely get airtime lol.

ugh I just seen that Laura has a spoiler with Sonny.Can anybody escape him.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 1

You know, given the reason Helena took Jake was to hurt Luke and Lucky as well as Liz, I just realized it's weird that this story about his time on Cassadine Island likely won't involve a Spencer at all.  Obviously Lucky and Luke are off-canvas, but will Liz even attempt to contact them?  And I'm not seeing anything indicating Laura has anything to do with this.  It's weird, no?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

You know, given the reason Helena took Jake was to hurt Luke and Lucky as well as Liz, I just realized it's weird that this story about his time on Cassadine Island likely won't involve a Spencer at all.  Obviously Lucky and Luke are off-canvas, but will Liz even attempt to contact them?  And I'm not seeing anything indicating Laura has anything to do with this.  It's weird, no?

Right? And then there's the fact that Lucky was the one who actually rescued him. And himself was once taken prisoner and had his death faked by Helena!  And is Jake's father okay fine I'll let this go. It's just weird. They really should recast, but I'm past hoping for it. This show never does what I want. And Laura, of course, probably has the most personal experience with Helena and Cassadine bullshit of anyone currently in town, except for Alexis.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

One would hope. But Luke has never really given a damn about Jake or Cameron.  He always made that explict. Even Jake's death was mostly about Luke being upset that Lucky was pissed at him for drunk driving, hitting Jake, and just on driving away. So him not being involved, doesn't bother me. If anything, Luke should be all over this Lulu/Charlotte shitstorm. He should be all about punishing Valentin and proving that Charlotte is a con job. Setting him up to upset Laura and Lulu. Laura is too busy being Lulu's keeper.

Lucky should be at least be getting a phone call from Liz asking for his advice. Would it kill the writers? Maybe Robin should also be consulted, since she spent time under Cassadine control and is supposed to be Liz's friend.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

You know, given the reason Helena took Jake was to hurt Luke and Lucky as well as Liz...

Wait, you mean it wasn't about SAM?  And how much Helena hates SAM?  And how she put a curse on SAM?  /idioticshow

I wish the show would reconcile with the fact Jonathan Jackson doesn't want to come back and go full-on with a recast.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Wait, you mean it wasn't about SAM?  And how much Helena hates SAM?  And how she put a curse on SAM?  /idioticshow

I think it's pretty clear TPTB either have no idea where to take JaSam from here or they don't care enough to give them an actual story. 

The insistence to also place JaSam near Friz is also quite interesting considering they completely fractured Jason and Liz's relationship/friendship  and Franco was the psycho loon who tortured JaSam. If the idea was to "change" Franco, then they needed to actually change him. He has the same creepy personality even if he's not going around killing and assaulting people. And, again, why the focus on SAM and Franco and the need for HER to do anything related to him? Michael was raped. Lulu was strapped to a bomb. Why do Jelly care if Sam fans accept Franco? I know these answers, but it's still relevant.

• Love 3

As much as an anti-fan of the characters and the pairing as I was, I did think it made sense that they paired Franco with Nina, because at least she was someone who never knew the pre-whitewash Franco, didn't have a friend or loved one personally affected by his crimes, etc.  Franco's past didn't have to be a big part of their narrative because she wasn't involved in it.

But then turning around and putting Franco both with Liz and constantly in-story with Sam and Jason only put an even harsher spotlight on all the things the writers are trying to get the audience to forget about/shut up about, even moreso than when he was paired with Carly.

I don't get it (from a writing perspective, at least, given the rumors we've heard about Roger Howarth and Michelle Stafford not wanting to work together anymore).

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

The insistence to also place JaSam near Friz is also quite interesting considering they completely fractured Jason and Liz's relationship/friendship  and Franco was the psycho loon who tortured JaSam. If the idea was to "change" Franco, then they needed to actually change him. He has the same creepy personality even if he's not going around killing and assaulting people. And, again, why the focus on SAM and Franco and the need for HER to do anything related to him? Michael was raped. Lulu was strapped to a bomb. Why do Jelly care if Sam fans accept Franco? I know these answers, but it's still relevant.

well, like you said, they don't know what to do with Jasam. I see people say this is for Franco, but I also think it's for Jason and Sam. It's their way of giving them "story" without breaking them up.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, ulkis said:

well, like you said, they don't know what to do with Jasam. I see people say this is for Franco, but I also think it's for Jason and Sam. It's their way of giving them "story" without breaking them up.

And I agree. But how do they not know how to construct a dynamic, interesting couple in the meantime? I harp on this a lot, but to me it's important. How do JaSam never have any type of fire or disagreements or clashes or disputes? They've never been mad or irritated with one another. There's no meat or juice to anything they do. This isn't rocket science.

Jelly have no creativity at all. There is plenty they could do with Jasam that doesn't involve Freako. TIIC clearly dont care that Sam fans hate her being in scenes with her assaulter meanwhile Lulu and Michael are never near him at all. 

Jasam spent 6 months doing stupid investigating and talking to/about drunk Alexis. The only focus/good scenes they got was the birth. 

Jelly are already on twitter trying to explain this curse story and how it doesn't make sense that Jake would know about Sam back then.

• Love 3

I think the show has made a very conscious effort to court Jason/Sam fans the last year - the wedding, the baby, etc. 

There also seems to be a general fear of breaking up the tentpole couples, like what's going on with Sonny and Carly.  I feel like normally, the soap math would have been a breakup with them that lasted for a while, sending them both off to other partners, but it seems like they're already inching back to each other, and will altogether once Nelle reveals she and Sonny didn't actually sleep together. 

2 minutes ago, backhometome said:

Jelly have no creativity at all. There is plenty they could do with Jasam that doesn't involve Freako. TIIC clearly dont care that Sam fans hate her being in scenes with her assaulter meanwhile Lulu and Michael are never near him at all. 

I'd say Michael already took his turn at this wheel when Franco was with Carly and he was dating Franco's BFF Kiki.  Let Lulu deal with Franco, it'd be a break from the baby rabies.

• Love 5

Well, the obvious story would have been actually dealing with their history with Franco or a story about Jason getting back some/all of his Jason Q memories. He came back from the dead with an affinity for fist bumps and an appreciation for Taylor Swift (which I think genuinely horrified KeMo).   Hell, If Jelly insisted upon another baby story, they could have written complications with the pregnancy with a real chance of losing the baby.

The Franco thing isn't going to happen because this group refuses to admit that that casting decision was a mistake and Franco is repulsive.

The Jason Q story isn't going to happen because they are unwilling to admit that they can't write Jason Morgan. I don't know whether they truly believe they've written a Jason Morgan recast story that is the same caliber as the TSJ/Todd recast story or if they just believe they're writing Jason Morgan to BM's strengths but it is.... not good. It's not Todd/Marty levels of bad but it's not good.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3

I don't  think there IS a story for Jason/Sam in their current state that would be gripping.  As @heatlifer noted, the writers seem totally against giving them any conflict and without that they're just beyond boring with the 'honey"s and the whispering and the phoenix/dragon bull.  

The Franco thing isn't going to happen because this group refuses to admit that that casting decision was a mistake and Franco is repulsive.

Yeah, it's just a big dud.  It's almost like they were so panicked over not having Roger play Todd anymore that they didn't really think things through and just thought "Franco!" without seeing how problematic that was.  Honestly, why couldn't they have brought RH back as an original character?  Why did they have to resurrect James Franco's vanity project?  So frustrating.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

As @heatlifer noted, the writers seem totally against giving them any conflict and without that they're just beyond boring with the 'honey"s and the whispering and the phoenix/dragon bull.  

And I'm fine with so-called fluff for a certain amount of time. But they need to move on at this point. It's time for the characters to make mistakes and/or be at odds over something. And it's not about breaking them up. It's about being well-rounded characters.

• Love 2

I don't think Jelly know how to do that or we'd be seeing it for at least one character/couple - and we're not*. They are a clear indication that ABC is not invested in this show.

*Unless I missed something during FF

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I don't  think there IS a story for Jason/Sam in their current state that would be gripping.  As @heatlifer noted, the writers seem totally against giving them any conflict and without that they're just beyond boring with the 'honey"s and the whispering and the phoenix/dragon bull.  

Yeah, it's just a big dud.  It's almost like they were so panicked over not having Roger play Todd anymore that they didn't really think things through and just thought "Franco!" without seeing how problematic that was.  Honestly, why couldn't they have brought RH back as an original character?  Why did they have to resurrect James Franco's vanity project?  So frustrating.

It was dumb AF, especially since Jason and Alan were dead and SBu signed on with Y&R.  It made more sense to recast Dr. Steven Lars Webber and RoHo could have stilled hammed it up with Heather, been a big bro to Elizabeth and play Uncle with Cam, Jake and Aiden.  Steven Lars and Carly could have been paired up and we wouldn't have to watch another icky round of CarSon.

Is it?  Has she always had those animal heads on the wall?

So why is Rebecca Budig at Anna's house?

ETA...oh, on second look, given the way she's standing., she could just be filming a promo or something.

Edited by TeeVee329

I thought it looks like they renovated Nic house. We havent really seen it since Valentin moved in. The terrace windows to the right look like the terrace that Faison I think was lurking around awhile back when Dr O saw him there.

• Love 1

It doesn't look gloomy enough for Windemere, but we're not seeing it from the right perspective.

Wherever it is, it looks as if RB is shooting a PSA or teaser of some sort, not a scene.

Edited by dubbel zout

Oh, it's for sure about the pills*.  But Lucy forcing Ava to back a takeover of Crimson would be more interesting - and actually give Lucy a story - versus just asking for cash.

* and by the way, I wish Ava's role in that was coming out, just so we could be done with Morgan's death.

ETA...I can't remember, did Nina buy Crimson from Julian, or just blackmail him to keep control?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I wish Ava's role in that was coming out, just so we could be done with Morgan's death.

TBH, I wish they'd forget this part of it. I don't want to watch Part 5 billion of Sonny and Carly making their usual dumb threats. They've been lobbed at her multiple times to relatively little effect. Avery is the only card Sonny really has to play, and I don't want to watch him use their child to punish her mother. It's gross and, given Avery's age, it lacks drama. 

• Love 6

True. My only interest in Avery was a soapy reveal about her being Morgan's daughter, I have zero interest in a late-life Sonny/Ava spawn conceived on the grave of the man they murdered. Kiki can die trying to save her sister

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Eh. Kill her (or Kiki - I'm not picky) during a mob war that changes everything

The only mob war that would change anything is if Sonny died. I curse MB every day for pulling the shit that he's pulled BTS.

• Love 7

TV Source's write-up for next week: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2017/03/general-hospital-spoilers-march-20-24-2017-edition/

Anna lays into Andre. Look for her to deliver an ultimatum. Anna makes a surprise move when she enlists Obrecht’s help. 

Why is Anna laying into Andre?  Because of his testimony in the custody case?  Everybody needs to leave the show's psychiatrists alone! 

And oh boy, Anna asking Dr. O for help is going to make people nuuuts.  

• Love 6