Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

This might be more of a RUMOR, but I'm reading on Twitter that Franco has "an emotional gift exchange" with Liz's kids and is just about to tell her about the Tom stuff when Dante shows up and announces that Tom was murdered.  

I'm not sure what'll piss me off more - it it's just Jake in these gag-worthy scenes, or if this is why they finally drag Cam and Aiden out of mothballs, to try and make us feel bad for Franco.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
Just now, TeeVee329 said:

She knows about Liz and Franco and was (grossly) supportive.  But that was pre-dog cage and SHOCK COLLAR.

Laura needs to tell Elizabeth to run and run now if for no other reason because her grandsons aren't safe with Franco.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ten bucks says he's still legally married to Claudette.

And if so, easily remedied with a divorce, since Claudette claimed she never loved him anyway. Such a dilemma. Insert eye roll.

Edited by Syndicate
26 minutes ago, Syndicate said:

And if so, easily remedied with a divorce, since Claudette claimed she never loved him. Such a dilemma. Insert eye roll.

But eet ees an unbreakabull Canadien marreeage! or something.

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

That's fucking gross.

Can't Genie Francis refuse to play this or something? Argh.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

I don't understand why there can't be one person in her life even expressing caution about Liz's relationship with Franco, especially when all this stuff about dog cages and SHOCK COLLARS comes out.  Why does everyone have to be 100% on board with it?

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Why does everyone have to be 100% on board with it?

I know! Sam and Jason are against it, but I'm not sure they're the right ones to express concern anyway, given all the history. Elizabeth has no women friends anymore.

• Love 3

Sam and Jason are against it, but I'm not sure they're the right ones to express concern anyway, given all the history

Michael would probably be a good candidate

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3

One of the reasons I didn't mind the idea of Rebecca Budig as Liz's maternal sibling was because I figured she be appropriately repulsed by Franco. Unfortunately, ladies who decide to marry men who have them SHOT IN THE HEAD have credibility issues when giving advice to someone making a similarly poor relationship decision

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

Michael would probably be a good candidate

I think Dante and Lulu would be better - like LeftPhalange said, Michael barely knows Liz and on off-screen GH Rocco probably has playdates with his cousins and they probably wouldn't want friggin Franco to possibly run into him. Or maybe Robin will stop by to voice some reservations?

• Love 1

Michael is the cousin of Liz's only child and he has experience with Franco both before and after the tumor and he knows that he's still a vicious vindictive violent POS.

Laura should be the one to warn Liz about dating a man who has used rape as a weapon on more than one occasion, but Michael could be interesting....if we had real writers, and if FV wasn't obsessed with cramming his OLTL leads onto this show

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Apparently spinelli is being recast for a brief stint. Why in the world do they need Spinelli so much they'd recast him, even for a little bit.  

I've heard this, which has me wondering if it's more than just a brief stint. I've also heard that Blake Berris, formerly from Days Of Our Lives, is in the running. I've ALSO heard that Ryan Paevey (Nathan) is leaving. Is all of this adding up to something?

23 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Liez is unstable and Freako is psychotic and a biohazard. They both need to be dropped on a deserted island so no one else has to interact with them.

I could care less about Franco, but Liz is the granddaughter of Steve Hardy and a Webber.  She IS "General Hospital".  (And it is sadly symbolic that of the opinion of GH on the part of the writers who continue to treat her so poorly).  Liz, more than anybody else, belongs on GH and should stay.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ulkis said:

Apparently spinelli is being recast for a brief stint. Why in the world do they need Spinelli so much they'd recast him, even for a little bit.  

How will they find someone else to realistically portray the love of Jason?   Will Spin still have ass recognition powers?

• Love 2

The thing is, is that in my mind, I can actually see Storms and Berris having some decent chemistry. I can also see why Berris might be in the running since he played nerdy Nick Fallon on DAYS during his first run. He later came back as more of a half-nerd/half-hunk with a mean streak. Maybe they're looking to cast him as Spin with these similar attributes.

ETA: SOD reports that Blake Berris is indeed our temp Spinelli.

Edited by Syndicate
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

I could care less about Franco, but Liz is the granddaughter of Steve Hardy and a Webber.  She IS "General Hospital".  (And it is sadly symbolic that of the opinion of GH on the part of the writers who continue to treat her so poorly).  Liz, more than anybody else, belongs on GH and should stay.

I don't know if Liz is "General Hospital" (but I am glad that they never made Liz Alexis' daughter or related to Sonny and she continued being Steve Hardy's granddaughter) , but the actress and character have a fairly sizable fanbase, enough that her job was saved on multiple occasions. I think there is tons of stories to tell about her and I am pissed that Tom became all about trying to make Franco happen, than about her and her own issues. In any  other era, she would be playing out stories with her family, i.e her eternal young son Cameron, but she is second fiddle to Franco.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Syndicate said:

The thing is, is that in my mind, I can actually see Storms and Berris having some decent chemistry. I can also see why Berris might be in the running since he played nerdy Nick Fallon on DAYS during his first run. He later came back as more of a half-nerd/half-hunk with a mean streak. Maybe they're looking to cast him as Spin with these similar attributes.

ETA: SOD reports that Blake Berris is indeed our temp Spinelli.

What what. So weird.

• Love 2

I'm of two minds about this whole deal. It was shitty of Bradford Anderson to back out with barely any warning. It's unprofessional. But then the show is crap and I also don't blame an actor for wanting something better. And Anderson wasn't on contract and this is a usual risk when one is recurring.

And considering a lack of professionalism has been a part of this show for years, at least he fits right in.

But, yeah, two minds. Still, while the character in my mind is a footnote, he was written in, so if BA can't do it, hello Blake Berris. Have fun.

• Love 5

Spin had to be recast

Yet another character who has committed multiple felonies needs to be recast because the writers don't seem to have enough criminals on the show to choose from to perform another felony.   Have Kiki go to computer school for a day and let her become a felon since she isn't a Q or a Dr and doesn't appear to be doing much but gets spurts of tons of screen time.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Kiki can't read, though.

I don't know.  She was the only employee at the MC.  Maybe Silas taught her during the time he was her dad.  I imagine they began with cereal boxes.  Because enjoying cereal also proves paternity.  

35 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Oh, great, more Spinelli.  Guess it's time for Georgie's annual visit and for him to drool over Jason and Sam.  

Only positive is at least it's not BA.  Maybe faux-Spinelli will be less annoying.

I'd enjoy a realistic Spinelli who didn't kiss so much ass.  I'm bored.