Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Did I miss any spoilers on Nelle? Today just creeped me out, especially her knowing the "history of PC."

Well those rumors that she's Anna Donnelly are still persisting, which, please, no.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

She should either be AJ or Carly's daughter. THAT'S ABOUT IT. hmmph.

Carly would know, though. I dunno! Those scenes were just SO weird in a way that makes me overthink. I may be crazy (and I am), but just...the use of the bridge in that scene, with Michael talking about its history and going out there, with Nelle even KNOWING about it. It's not like that was a tourist attraction. Only Robin and Jason (and whoever they went there with: Sonny and Stone, for example) knew about it.

Wasn't Anna supposed to have a surprise encounter with a familiar face this week?  Is that Friday?

As for Nelle, I dunno what they're doing.  There were all those anvils about Carly/Bobbie when she first showed up, but I wouldn't put it past these writers to have completely changed it.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Wasn't Anna supposed to have a surprise encounter with a familiar face this week?  Is that Friday?

I thought that was her looking at the picture of Valentin and saying he looked familiar. 

6 hours ago, ulkis said:

She should either be AJ or Carly's daughter. THAT'S ABOUT IT. hmmph.

That would make sense.  Especially since she got in Sonny's face the other day about hatred, the types of hatred, and revenge regarding Ava- whom anyone close to AJ knows was involved in his death sort of indirectly (but not really, but for this show, yes depending on the day). 

5 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Carly would know, though. I dunno! Those scenes were just SO weird in a way that makes me overthink. I may be crazy (and I am), but just...the use of the bridge in that scene, with Michael talking about its history and going out there, with Nelle even KNOWING about it. It's not like that was a tourist attraction. Only Robin and Jason (and whoever they went there with: Sonny and Stone, for example) knew about it.

I'm surprised Carly remembered Morgan was her kid.  Does she know where Joss is?  Seriously, for years the only kid we've seen her care about was Michael.  The other day her list of bs reasons why Morgan died included "doctor who sees Morgan once a week or every other week, you should've known!  School, it's your fault for obeying rules and expelling a student who explicitly cheated.  Omg how unfair!  Kiki, you dumped my son, you harlot!  How dare you people treat my special snowflake not Michael unfairly like every other person.  Gah!" 

• Love 2

From SOD via soapzone:

Actor James Patrick Stuart (JPS) speaks:

- Lot of people have to deal with the fact that he is back at once - reunion with those he held hostage on CI.

-He was given lots of exposition to say

-He seems to have a legitmate reason to be in PC. He's not secretive about wanting to lay claim to the Cassadine assets. "thanks to his spineless father who was...obsessed with not upsetting his awful wife"

-He has no trouble kicking any branch of his father's family down a notch, hurting their feelings, ruining their life.

-He will cross paths with Nina. Nina/Valentin have more in common than just lust....there's an attraction and they really click. JPS "Poor Nina right?...he's a terrible pick but the heart what it wants!"

Robin is not a hallucination.

MC has a holiday bash for Halloween.

Franco and Jason have a brief tense encounter, Jason without saying much makes clear he doesn't want Franco in Liz and Jake's lives 

Franco knows Liz/Jason have a long close relationship, shares a son and history. Friz are in beginning stages. Franco privately wonders if he can offer what Liz needs.

Franco admits that to Liz. She doesn't back away! ...Yet she knows it's something he has to work through if they will be together.

Franco has never been with a woman like Liz before...."it's possible...this beauty can finally tame the beast" (per writers)

10/31 - PC celebrates Halloween at the MC. A case of mistaken identity pisses off Sonny

11/1 - Anna takes on new assignment (SOD also says she is back in WSB). Michael questions Nelle; Griffin turns to Anna for help

11/2 - Alexis reveals private intentions to Sam; Val is betrayed by Curtis

11/3 - Anna has deja vu when meeting someone. Jason pressure Curtis into revealing what he knows. Nelle misinterprets what she hears.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Franco and Jason have a brief tense encounter, Jason without saying much makes clear he doesn't want Franco in Liz and Jake's lives 

Franco knows Liz/Jason have a long close relationship, shares a son and history. Friz are in beginning stages. Franco privately wonders if he can offer what Liz needs.

Did that writer dude's relative or whatever get voted Class President or Homecoming King or whatever it was? Is that why these scenes are happening? 

• Love 6

MC has a holiday bash for Halloween.

Nothing says 'My son was just killed because of my husband's actions' like a Halloween party!

He will cross paths with Nina. Nina/Valentin have more in common than just lust....there's an attraction and they really click. JPS "Poor Nina right?...he's a terrible pick but the heart what it wants!"

But why though? WHYYYYYYY??

Franco admits that to Liz. She doesn't back away! ...Yet she knows it's something he has to work through if they will be together.

Franco has never been with a woman like Liz before...."it's possible...this beauty can finally tame the beast"

No. No no no. No thanks. Nah. Nooooooooooooooo!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, ulkis said:

He seems to have a legitmate reason to be in PC.

LOL.

11 hours ago, ulkis said:

Robin is not a hallucination.

Good. I have no doubt she'll indulge Sonny's poor-me shtick, but he shouldn't be hallucinating Robin. Too bad Ghost!AJ can't come back and taunt Sonny. That would be good soap.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Badsamaritan said:

Why, why, WHY do they have to keep throwing Freaco's worthless ass into Jason's orbit?? FUCK!!!!!!!!!

I blame James Franco for this shit. Never should have let that man on this show so he could experiment his ~acting skills~

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

The James Franco experiment was nuts, but there was a clear end to it, as there should have been. The fault is entirely Frank and Ron's, IMO, for thinking that Franco should and could come back.

If the character didn't exist, they'd have nothing to bring back. :P

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

If the character didn't exist, they'd have nothing to bring back. :P

If there had never been a Franco, they probably would have cast RoHo as Stavros. You know it!

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Degrassi has more mature storylines

And better dialogue 

I'd be down with these writers attempting stealing some Degrassi storylines.  I'm thinking massive bus crash, mass shooting, someone gets paint and feathers on them, hit in the head with a rock and we never see them again....I'm not picky.  Also, shot in a pool of pee.   Hell, graduate some characters randomly.  They're already doing a bad *vomit* version of *gasp*  Disney's *kill me now* Beauty and the Beast *insert epic eye roll*. 

4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

If there had never been a Franco, they probably would have cast RoHo as Stavros. You know it!

That would've made sense though

• Love 1
17 hours ago, ulkis said:

Franco privately wonders if he can offer what Liz needs.

Biologically male genitalia, related to Jason - well on his way

Robin is not a hallucination

Fantastic that this has to be an actual news item.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, jsbt said:

I choose to turn the gun on myself

Imagine how poor Roger Howarth feels. Sure, he gets paid, but deep down inside man. Deep down inside, the shame . . . or maybe just mild discomfort.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Imagine how poor Roger Howarth feels. Sure, he gets paid, but deep down inside man. Deep down inside, the shame . . . or maybe just mild discomfort.

I suspect it's more like "Ha ha ha ha! They're paying me for half-assing it almost every day! Ha ha ha ha …"

• Love 5
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

New promo for Halloween:

Hat tip to the promo maker who matched up the announcer saying monster with Franco in his mime getup. 

#CancelGH

6 hours ago, ulkis said:

Is it better or worse than this?

Look at these acting choices. 

• Love 3

Meanwhile, Liz offers to help Griffin when Charlotte has a meltdown. Will Franco misinterpret the kind gesture? Franco tries to keep his jealousy in check.

Shut the fuck up and die.

Will Anna takes matters into her own hands?

Shut the fuck up and check into shadypines.

Nelle has a reaction to a letter from her past. Is she hiding something from her new friends and employers? What happens when Nelle misinterprets something she hears?

Shut the fuck up and die.

Ava receives a chilling message.

Shots are fired.

Is the "chilling message" Ava receives a bullet to the head? If not, I don't care. Shut the fuck up and die.

All of those spoilers are worthless.

• Love 8