Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I suspect leaving was Burgi's choice. They walked back Paul shooting Sonny, but then all of a sudden he was the killer. I think RB requested to get off the train.

ABC doesn't talk a lot about contracts or the specifics of them anymore, like back in the day. I do know that I think the rule is still in place that any contract actor can ask to be let go-or can be fired-at every quarter/13 week phase. Coincidentally, here we are at another quarterly period, so you may be right. Who in this world would blame him one bit if he asked to be released? Will always think the possibilities of Paul in the Q orbit were unfairly dropped for no good reason.

• Love 5

Its not even just going to be about Sabrina.  Its going to also be because Sonny had no involvement with her death so of course Sabrina will get justice - add in her killer being Paul?   Someone tied to the Qs?  Yeah, you can see how this is going to play out.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ch1 said:

I think the one about Michael is amusing.  Didn't we see that with AJ?  And didn't he get over it like 5 minutes later?

No.  He stayed furious at Sonny and Carly for ten months.  Actually, the record for how long someone has been allowed to be mad at Sonny and Carly.

• Love 2

I think they're trying to play it as Sabrina's death being the straw that broke the camel's back, but yeah, her relationship with Michael wasn't established solidly enough for this to really work. And as far as Carly suddenly being anti-violence, her kids were shot, kidnapped, and raped, but frickin' goody-two-shoes Sabrina dying is where she draws the line?

• Love 15
32 minutes ago, Michel said:

No.  He stayed furious at Sonny and Carly for ten months.  Actually, the record for how long someone has been allowed to be mad at Sonny and Carly.

Lulu was mad for years. It was pretty sweet. And then Rocco popped up and he got the ol' "best grandpa" mug.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, ulkis said:

The comments to the Nathan/Maxie/Griff promo were hilarious.

spoilers from SID I think? Via twitter

Things get dicey for Sonny & Carly as they clash over Julian's aquittal, Michael's thirst for revenge, and Morgan's reckless behavior. #GH

Kiki confides in Franco that she is overwhelmed by Morgan and doesn't feel like she can stay in the relationship. #GH

Paul discovers that Tracy knows he is the hospital killer and decides he has to silence her. Anna also learns the shocking truth. #GH

A catastrophic event happens with the Corinthos clan and the fallout will test their family and that marriage. #GH

So, basically, #Justice4Duke is a failure.  Aw.  Sadness.  Sonny probably wants to shoot Julian because that worked so well for him last time.  No, really.  It actually did.  He got pardoned and got out of a 1st degree murder charge.  So, Sonny gives no fucks about the law.  Michael wants revenge because obviously.  He feels alone.  You're not alone, Michael.  (Actually, you are.  All your girlfriends die/leave town and your father is dead...allegedly) Morgan goes manic.

Kiki wants to dump Morgan because he's a loser.  Shocker there.  She confides this into that homeless guy she gives sandwiches to at the park.  Maybe she sees Dillion there and misses him.  Plus, Morgan is an asshole who is dumb enough to believe you can get by with buying papers online.  (You literally can't.)

Paul will probably try to reason with Tracy all crazy like, then sad crazy try to kill her.  Anna and Jordan will have to save the day.  Maybe Dante will be there, but Nathan is busy. 

Morgan is going to get drunk with Nelle and crash his car.  That crash better kill some people, maim some people, cause an explosion.  It will also be our farewell to the one and only BryDawg.  Sniff sniff.  He's going to go out like he came in- drunk and with a needless character. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Michel said:

Not even a year. Sonny murdered AJ, Carly covered it up (and was TURNED ON, I have not forgotten that nastiness) and it took less than a year for Michael to play happy family with them again. That really should've have been an Event That Changed Everything and now it's like it never happened. Saying "5 minutes" might be hyperbole, but it's true in spirit.

• Love 14

Paul will probably try to reason with Tracy all crazy like, then sad crazy try to kill her.  Anna and Jordan will have to save the day.  Maybe Dante will be there, but Nathan is busy

I actually don't think he will be able to bring himself to do anything other than  tie her up and gag her, *maybe* use her as a hostage.  I don't think he's going to be able to bring himself to try and kill her, either because emotionally he can't, or even because Tracy is able to hold him off. I personally can see it all ending with him being a sobbing mess on the floor, and Tracy comforting him when the cops burst in. Or he commits suicide by cop. I think the fact that he got so messy after trying to kill Monica, just shows how tired of it all that he is.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

I actually don't think he will be able to bring himself to do anything other than  tie her up and gag her, *maybe* use her as a hostage.  I don't think he's going to be able to bring himself to try and kill her, either because emotionally he can't, or even because Tracy is able to hold him off. I personally can see it all ending with him being a sobbing mess on the floor, and Tracy comforting him when the cops burst in. Or he commits suicide by cop. I think the fact that he got so messy after trying to kill Monica, just shows how tired of it all that he is.

Still a better story than anything with Franco, Nina, Sonny, Morgan, Carly, Nelle, Tree, or Failed Cat Justice.  I think I'd watch RiBu and JE do about any emotional scene about now.  Read books?  Okay.  Fix sandwiches?  Sure.  Weird hostage attempt as he talks to his catatonic daughter who might be dead and be a figment of his imagination?  Alright.   I also would buy going back to the original Paul shot Sonny thing because of the fact that Sonny gets away with every freaking crime and Susan's rapist got away, so Paul saw Sonny on the docks and was like "No, you just got pardoned for murder?  Murder?"  So he shot him.  Then, when Sonny magically healed and Carlos accepted the blame, Paul went crazier.  That's actually believable because for years I have waited for someone- anyone to just go around killing people because Jason and Sonny get away with it. 

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

That's actually believable because for years I have waited for someone- anyone to just go around killing people because Jason and Sonny get away with it. 

That's what original recipe Franco essentially was.  

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Still a better story than anything with Franco, Nina, Sonny, Morgan, Carly, Nelle, Tree, or Failed Cat Justice.  I think I'd watch RiBu and JE do about any emotional scene about now.  Read books?  Okay.  Fix sandwiches?  Sure.  Weird hostage attempt as he talks to his catatonic daughter who might be dead and be a figment of his imagination?  Alright.   I also would buy going back to the original Paul shot Sonny thing because of the fact that Sonny gets away with every freaking crime and Susan's rapist got away, so Paul saw Sonny on the docks and was like "No, you just got pardoned for murder?  Murder?"  So he shot him.  Then, when Sonny magically healed and Carlos accepted the blame, Paul went crazier.  That's actually believable because for years I have waited for someone- anyone to just go around killing people because Jason and Sonny get away with it. 

I actually think Paul's attack on Sonny was disgust at all Sonny had gotten away with. That's my version and I'm sticking to it. I don't think it ever had a thing to do with power at all, but he had to tell Ava that to get her to go along. He certainly seems to regret that he gave in to Ava's blackmail and couldn't put Julian away as well.

I pretty much agree with you here on your other points.  Was  I ever wrong about how Paul would treat Tracy, or at least, it looked like I was yesterday when the show ended. Paul was pretty much getting ready to wrap that tie (that Dillon or Tracy might have given him, LOL) around Tracy's neck. YIKES. No, I mean, Holy Moly YIKES. I'm surprised they are making him so cold about it, like she's not a person, just a problem to be eliminated. Looks like I guessed wrong about that by a mile.

Edited by IWantCandy71

Also, in the kiki article [in SOD] HE specifically points out that carly and morgans family put a lot of pressure on her in regards to morgan and shes starting to realize she can choose not to be with him. If she tells franco that, i bet thats what those scenes LW tweeted about are im regards to. 

a) no shit! and b) it was mostly just Carly. Morgan's siblings did not give a shit.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Also, in the kiki article [in SOD] HE specifically points out that carly and morgans family put a lot of pressure on her in regards to morgan and shes starting to realize she can choose not to be with him. If she tells franco that, i bet thats what those scenes LW tweeted about are im regards to. 

a) no shit! and b) it was mostly just Carly. Morgan's siblings did not give a shit.

When is she going to realize that she's worthless and should be murdered?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Michael and Dante do not care about you two. And I am pretty sure she's only shared one scene with Kristina and they didn't even speak.   Which with so much focus on Kiki you'd think they interact at least a couple times. 

• Love 3

Kristina would despise her for the Michael/Morgan shenanigans and for drugging Michael - and since the show is trying to ignore all of that and pretend that Kiki/Morgan is an actual relationship, they can't have Kristina pointing out inconvenient truths that undermine Kiki's position as the show's young heroine

• Love 11
Just now, KerleyQ said:

@ulkis, you're running right out to get that "Why Bryan Craig is Leaving" article, aren't you?  

I'm going to guess it's something like, "I took too many advil, vomited in the bathroom and didn't clean it up, but told Frank it was Nicholas Bechtel on a candy rampage, except I didn't know that he doesn't actually work here anymore and I made FV cry when I reminded him and then I decided to quit to spread my wings."

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

lol Chad's face. Also why did they pick out a picture of Carly cheerily grinning? Tragedy! is rocking! GH!

Chad's face in this pic is the epitome of why I call him The Chad.   And sigh.  Bry Dawg is really leaving, isn't he?  Our own little Shannen Dougherty minus the talent, but all of the crazy.  Spread your wings and fly, little butterfly.  See you on another soap in a few years or so with less hair and more crazy.  I can't wait till he gets big enough to make the real tabloids. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Chad's face in this pic is the epitome of why I call him The Chad.   And sigh.  Bry Dawg is really leaving, isn't he?  Our own little Shannen Dougherty minus the talent, but all of the crazy.  Spread your wings and fly, little butterfly.  See you on another soap in a few years or so with less hair and more crazy.  I can't wait till he gets big enough to make the real tabloids. 

To be fair, Shannen Doherty (NOT Dougherty!) has calmed down considerably over the years (and now she has breast cancer, poor thing). 

Chad looks like he just finally gave Frank his two weeks notice and he can't hide his glee anymore. 

• Love 2
On 9/27/2016 at 8:31 PM, HeatLifer said:

I couldn't be less interested in this story.

The fuck, ANOTHER all Claudette and company promo last week?  This fuckin' show.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, UYI said:

To be fair, Shannen Doherty (NOT Dougherty!) has calmed down considerably over the years (and now she has breast cancer, poor thing). 

Chad looks like he just finally gave Frank his two weeks notice and he can't hide his glee anymore. 

Sorry!   Autocorrect did that, not me.  And yes, she has calmed down a lot.  Bry Dawg might just be our own little Ashley Hamilton- handsome at first and seemingly talented, but a behind the scenes train wreck that won't amount to much beyond tabloid fodder.  Unless he does pull a Shannen and pulls himself together and gets rid of the hangers on and actually you know, works on his career.  (Yes, I do mean Kelly Tebow Second Kelly whatever.  She's terrible for him.)

And Chad totally looks like he would rather be anywhere but at that photo shoot, which is probably four random pics photoshopped together.   

Cable guide spoilers

Week of October 10th

Monday 10/10
General Hospital NEW
Dante is in search of answers through his time of crisis; Nelle tells Kiki some of her conversation with Morgan; Tracy and Dillon have an emotional moment together.

Tuesday 10/11

General Hospital NEW
Ava is devastated; Franco lets Sam know that he is not going anywhere; Carly and Nelle try to get acquainted.

Wednesday 10/12

General Hospital NEW
Jason is bound to Michael by a promise; Tracy and Monica come together to show support for the hospital; Laura lets Kevin have a second chance.

Thursday 10/13

General Hospital NEW
Lulu gets some shocking news; Kiki tries to push Dillon away; Franco and Nina talk about the meaning of parenthood.

Friday 10/14

General Hospital NEW
Nina gets some heartbreaking information; Curtis is given an offer that he cannot turn down; Carly puts her foot down.

7 hours ago, ulkis said:

Carly and Nelle try to get acquainted.

the FUCK???? 

Also, up until I read everyone's comments here, I was thinking that Avery would in fact get caught in the crossfire, and that's what prompts all of the hand wringing for the Corinthi. I still think it might be, given the 'Ava is devastated' spoiler, along with 'Carly puts her foot down.' Sure Carly is used to her kids being hurt by mob violence, but none of them were babies at the time.  I could maybe see her finally saying 'enough!' If Avery dies. It won't last, but I could see her being furious.

11 hours ago, ulkis said:

Dante is in search of answers through his time of crisis

Did I miss something? What time of crisis is Dante in?

Carly and Nelle try to get acquainted

LOL. Talk about closing the barn door after the horse has gotten out.

4 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Also, up until I read everyone's comments here, I was thinking that Avery would in fact get caught in the crossfire, and that's what prompts all of the hand wringing for the Corinthi. I still think it might be, given the 'Ava is devastated' spoiler

I'm pretty sure it's Morgan. Ava is messing with his meds, yes, and wants him away from Lauren, but I'm positive Ava would sleep with him again in a heartbeat if the occasion presented itself. So she'd be "devastated" if he were hurt somehow. She's complicated like that. 

Franco lets Sam know that he is not going anywhere

Ugh. The only way Franco leaves is if RoHo does, so the show needs to stop putting Franco and Sam in scenes together. It's gross and unnecessary. 

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm pretty sure it's Morgan. Ava is messing with his meds, yes, and wants him away from Lauren, but I'm positive Ava would sleep with him again in a heartbeat if the occasion presented itself. So she'd be "devastated" if he were hurt somehow. She's complicated like that.

Maybe, because she's messed with Morgan's meds, he does something incredibly stupid (In reality, because he's Morgan, not because Ava messed with his meds.) and Avery gets hurt.  I'm more inclined to think something happens to Morgan, but maybe...

20 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

Maybe, because she's messed with Morgan's meds, he does something incredibly stupid (In reality, because he's Morgan, not because Ava messed with his meds.) and Avery gets hurt.  I'm more inclined to think something happens to Morgan, but maybe...

If Ava's scheming led to Avery being killed I wouldn't say anything bad about this show for at least three whole days.

19 minutes ago, ulkis said:

She took it down now, but before Laura Wright had a picture of herself on instagram on the House of Lemon Pledges set.

Which house is lemon?

• Love 4
Just now, LeftPhalange said:

If Ava's scheming led to Avery being killed I wouldn't say anything bad about this show for at least three whole days.

Which house is lemon?

This one:

Oh dear lord, NOOOOOO! But I did have to laugh at the last instructions: SEE SONNY STRUCK. Only if it's by lightning or s bullet or something physical that will kill him. Instead we're going to get Sonny crying over his stupid ass son.

• Love 1

Fuck that. Morgan should exist, he just shouldn't be a dumb, horny bro. If any of Sonny's children needs to go? It's Avery. If they're not going to change her paternity, I have zero interest in her pointless (though, adorable) self

• Love 8

I don't want Avery to go simply because she's girl child, and if Sonny's going to lose a kid, I want it to be one he's aware of. I wish Morgan would die, but I seriously doubt that will happen. We're stuck with some incarnation of his foolish self.

I'm going to be bold here.   Morgan won't die.  He's getting a new coma face/personality with "amnesia" to go along with it.  And that will make Carly admit that Avery is actually Morgan's baby and not Sonny's.  Which is why Sonny is hallucinating Avery as child Morgan.

Lol these writers are writing for Morgan like he's the kid they like.  Bruh, he's not Michael.  Come on, Jelly.  Watch a few fan montages if you're that lazy.  Damn.  There are 5 Corinthos Family Facts:

1.) Sonny shot Dante in the chest- but it was okay because he didn't know it, Gah!

2.) Michael is the favorite, the very very very favorite

3.)  Girl Child is the least favorite

4.) Sonny's shot Carly in the head while she birthed Morgan- but it was a testament of love

5.) Betrayal is never acceptable

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Chairperson Meow said:

3.)  Girl Child is the least favorite

Girl children. 

1 hour ago, Chairperson Meow said:

5.) Betrayal is never acceptable

Unless Sonny is the betrayer, because he alone will have a good reason.

• Love 3