Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

If Griffin has a child that means Anna has to get Justice For Duke because reasons.

This is assuming that Charlotte is the secret that he asks her to keep. Right now, Claudette seems perfectly content with labeling Nathan as the child's father, which I don't quite understand if Griffin is the man that she wants.

• Love 1

Nothing about this character or this story makes sense. I wish they'd pair spicy bad girl Claud with the Tree and send them off a cliff or into the sunset. I don't care which

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Syndicate said:

This is assuming that Charlotte is the secret that he asks her to keep. Right now, Claudette seems perfectly content with labeling Nathan as the child's father, which I don't quite understand if Griffin is the man that she wants.

I understand not a single thing about this character.  From what we knew before she showed up, she married Tree to get her green card, but Tree was in love with her.  She, however, was in love with Griffin, and Tree caught them in bed, shot Griffin and they, apparently, divorced.  Now, she's shown up here, toting that framed 8x10 of her and Tree, acting like he's the one that got away, and clearly seems to be plotting to get him away from Maxie.  Then she finds out Griffin is in town, and he's the one that got away.  Now it just seems like whichever guy is in the room with her at the time is the one that got away.  I have zero doubt that she'll tell him he's the father, too, because it's like she lives in two different realities, depending on who's in the room with her at any given moment.  Do the writers even know what they're doing with her?  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I understand not a single thing about this character.  From what we knew before she showed up, she married Tree to get her green card, but Tree was in love with her.  She, however, was in love with Griffin, and Tree caught them in bed, shot Griffin and they, apparently, divorced.  Now, she's shown up here, toting that framed 8x10 of her and Tree, acting like he's the one that got away, and clearly seems to be plotting to get him away from Maxie.  Then she finds out Griffin is in town, and he's the one that got away.  Now it just seems like whichever guy is in the room with her at the time is the one that got away.  I have zero doubt that she'll tell him he's the father, too, because it's like she lives in two different realities, depending on who's in the room with her at any given moment.  Do the writers even know what they're doing with her?  

Do the writers even know what they're doing with her?

Bwahahaha. That was funny!  These writers have no idea what is a long range plan. 

• Love 5

Chairperson Meow- think of the fun we can have in scenes where we see Franco and Hayden from behind, trying to decide which is which, and we can't, because they have Twin Hair. Stupid, yes-but even that level of stupid is more fun than the show itself.  Let's never mind that Franco and both Liz and Hayden all share a half brother, which I don't think they've group therapy shared yet.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

Chairperson Meow- think of the fun we can have in scenes where we see Franco and Hayden from behind, trying to decide which is which, and we can't, because they have Twin Hair. Stupid, yes-but even that level of stupid is more fun than the show itself.  Let's never mind that Franco and both Liz and Hayden all share a half brother, which I don't think they've group therapy shared yet.

Now I really want an episode where the actors play each others roles, like um that other soap did.  Because I need to see Mo and MSt play each other's roles, RoHo and Greenlee can play each other's roles....

#GH - Franco makes it clear to Sam that he isn't going anywhere. Jake questions Sam about her animosity towards Franco. {Oct 11} #Jasam

I really do not get what they're trying to do with Franco?

• Love 8

They're having that kid (Ron brought back from the dead to torture me) question SAM? How is that even an appropriate conversation? Why is Franco in a scene with Sam? Why is this show trying to make Franco/Liz/Jason/Sam a quad? This is why fans call for cancellation, ABC SID. THIS. RIGHT. HERE.

• Love 12

I'm guessing she's going to be forced to forgive Franco for the sake of Jason's son, which is probably the other reason they switched out Psycho!Jake for Moppet!Jake - which, seriously? Fuck that shit; she gets to loathe Franco FOREVER. 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I'm guessing she's going to be forced to forgive Franco for the sake of Jason's son which is probably the other reason they switched out Psycho!Jake for Moppet!Jake - which, seriously? Fuck that shit; she gets to loathe Franco FOREVER. 

Sam should not have to ever be near Franco, Liz, or Jake. Jake, who is only a character again bc Ron wanted to stir the damn pot and make Luke look good. This is crazy. It is TIME to separate Liz/Jason/Sam. I can't, y'all. I really don't know how some fans do it. On all sides. How can JaSam fans OR Liason fans enjoy this?

• Love 4

Fuck this shit.  NO ONE can make fetch happen.  Stop. It. FV!  

Sam should tell Jake to ask Franco about his DVDs and then come talk to her.  Or just tell him it's none of his business.

1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

Sam should not have to ever be near Franco, Liz, or Jake. Jake, who is only a character again bc Ron wanted to stir the damn pot and make Luke look good. This is crazy. It is TIME to separate Liz/Jason/Sam. I can't, y'all. I really don't know how some fans do it. On all sides. How can JaSam fans OR Liason fans enjoy this?

No one likes it.  Except Frank.  He'll do anything to make Franco "fit"…even if it leads to cancellation.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

No one likes it.  Except Frank.  He'll do anything to make Franco "fit"…even if it leads to cancellation.

I'm rooting for cancellation. He's destroyed my show enough and I need it to end before Franco starts dating Sam.

Just now, Oracle42 said:

What are the chances that she'll actually get to tell him the truth?

0. They're not gonna have her tell a kid she was sexually assaulted and tortured.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, ulkis said:

#GH - Franco makes it clear to Sam that he isn't going anywhere. Jake questions Sam about her animosity towards Franco. {Oct 11} #Jasam

Fuck every single person responsible for this. How dare you put this shit on my screen. And fuck DNAJ. His worthless plot point ass should've stayed in the dirt.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:
7 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

What are the chances that she'll actually get to tell him the truth?

0. They're not gonna have her tell a kid she was sexually assaulted and tortured.

He also kidnapped and terrorized her and videotaped her entire honeymoon. And it's not like he doesn't remember the things he's done, so what is this?

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

Fuck every single person responsible for this. How dare you put this shit on my screen. And fuck DNAJ. His worthless plot point ass should've stayed in the dirt.

He's a walking plot point at this point. Where are the other kids? Rocco? Danny? But we have Jake. Because Jake means we get Franco/Jason, Liz/Jason, and now Sam/Franco. 

• Love 4

Really writers? I would hope in a stroke of surprise Sam would be able to tell a 9 year old that your buddy Franco drugged me, undressed me and made your dad think he raped me and he was Danny's father. Oh but a DVD cleared all that up. Ask him about that. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

*weeps*

What's sad is this is all for Franco's benefit. And now the character has support from a lot of Liz fans, especially on social media, so Frank is not gonna stop this train. :/ He thinks this is all a success, I'm sure. GH will probs win Best Drama again at the Internet Emmys.

• Love 3

Ugh.  As a Liz fan, it's bad enough she has to be saddled with Franco.  But, at the very least, could they please just keep Liz/Franco and JaSam on opposite planets?  We don't even need to see Jake hand offs for visitation.  I mean, we never even see JaSam interacting with Danny, why do we need Sam/Jake scenes?  Just stop, show.  Stop.  

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 12

I mean, we never even see JaSam interacting with Danny, why do we need Sam/Jake scenes?  Just stop, show.  Stop.  

Its dumb and FV loves to troll fanbases. Jason has yet to have a scene with Danny on his own since he got his memory back. But DNAJ gets scenes with Jason on his own monthly.

And Sam and Danny dont get me started on their lack of screen time together. So I really dont need to see DNAJ with Sam and not her own son.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, backhometome said:

Its dumb and FV loves to troll fanbases. Jason has yet to have a scene with Danny on his own since he got his memory back. But DNAJ gets scenes with Jason on his own monthly.

And Sam and Danny dont get me started on their lack of screen time together. So I really dont need to see DNAJ with Sam and not her own son.

This show refuses to allow Jason or Sam to bond with their son. And then he's recast 800 times on top of it.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ulkis said:

So, the zombie apocalypse is beginning on GH?  Jake is still undead, Moppet Child or not.  That kid was literally run over in the same street at night while on his bike.  He befriended a serial killer/homeless person/artisanal cheese maker.  He had a coloring book made about him.  He is the Undead and idgaf what this stupid show and it's alleged writers try to tell me otherwise.  It senses the life growing within Sam and wants to destroy it.  It wants to feast upon it's energy. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I couldn't be less interested in this story.

Here's to hoping it takes Claudette about an hour or so to open the comically large manila envelope and while waiting a crazed and drugged Morgan, Sonny, Franco, Zombie Jake, Tree,  Nina, Nelle, Kiki, and Val are on a nearby street at night in the rain.  They all magically collide and Griffin must take his shirt off in the rain to save them.  He can only save one.  Jake doesn't count because we have all seen it proven that he can't be killed.  Morgan hits his head very hard and ends up in a coma for a day at New York Mercy Death, Kiki has a broken throat, Nina breaks her hands, Franco dies, Val dies, Sonny gets a deep scratch.  We learn the kid is, well we don't really care because Sonny has a deep scratch.  Carly screeches and this is literally all we hear about for a month.  A new Morgan debuts, eventually Roger plays a new character.  We pretend like a lot of the things that have happened never did.  All because of this magical little blonde child. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, backhometome said:

I think they heard Jasam fans asking for more Jasam and Danny scenes. More family scenes of them actually being a family and decided we needed to see Sam with her rapist and her stepson. Like WTF would any fandom want to see that shit?

I really hope the Sam that slapped Julian is around when this creep comes near her. 

• Love 7

I think they heard Jasam fans asking for more Jasam and Danny scenes. More family scenes of them actually being a family and decided we needed to see Sam with her rapist and her stepson. Like WTF would any fandom want to see that shit?

FV:  No pleasing you fans.  Y'all ask for more Sam with Danny scenes and more Sam with Danny scenes were provided. 

The comments to the Nathan/Maxie/Griff promo were hilarious.

spoilers from SID I think? Via twitter

Things get dicey for Sonny & Carly as they clash over Julian's aquittal, Michael's thirst for revenge, and Morgan's reckless behavior. #GH

Kiki confides in Franco that she is overwhelmed by Morgan and doesn't feel like she can stay in the relationship. #GH

Paul discovers that Tracy knows he is the hospital killer and decides he has to silence her. Anna also learns the shocking truth. #GH

A catastrophic event happens with the Corinthos clan and the fallout will test their family and that marriage. #GH

3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Is Morgan gonna kill someone or die?

It sounded like they are recasting him from a casting call, so I'm guessing he either hurts someone or gets himself into a coma. He's probably definitely getting into some kind of car accident given what BC put up on his snapchat (script of Morgan drinking with Nelle at the Floating Rib, and then in a car on set.)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

It sounded like they are recasting him from a casting call, so I'm guessing he either hurts someone or gets himself into a coma. He's probably definitely getting into some kind of car accident given what BC put up on his snapchat (script of Morgan drinking with Nelle at the Floating Rib, and then in a car on set.)

Oh, so going from that, I'd assume he's definitely hurting himself. 

I think the one about Michael is amusing.  Didn't we see that with AJ?  And didn't he get over it like 5 minutes later?  Honestly the most realistic reaction Michael could have is a shrug and a "eh, whatyagonado?" and move on to bang some other chick. If he can get over what happened with AJ everything else is going to seem really shallow.  The writers really screwed this character IMO.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, ch1 said:

I think the one about Michael is amusing.  Didn't we see that with AJ?  And didn't he get over it like 5 minutes later?  Honestly the most realistic reaction Michael could have is a shrug and a "eh, whatyagonado?" and move on to bang some other chick. If he can get over what happened with AJ everything else is going to seem really shallow.  The writers really screwed this character IMO.

Right? He's back to calling Sonny daddy after Sonny murdered AJ. But I'm supposed to care about Michael's revenge over Sabrina? Nope. Can't do it.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

So, we lose Paul, who could have been a great dynamic gray character. But we get to keep Julian, Franco, Jason, Sonny, and Ava.

Okay.

I suspect leaving was Burgi's choice. They walked back Paul shooting Sonny, but then all of a sudden he was the killer. I think RB requested to get off the train.

re: Michael, I can buy him being more angry over the death of a murdered girlfriend who didn't do anything wrong over AJ's murder. It's just his relationship with Sabrina wasn't developed enough for me to really buy that she would be that girlfriend.

ETA: I hope Carly says something to him about no violence and Michael just ignores her, heh.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, ulkis said:

re: Michael, I can buy him being more angry over the death of a murdered girlfriend who didn't do anything wrong over AJ's murder. It's just his relationship with Sabrina wasn't developed enough for me to really buy that she would be that girlfriend.

I see what you're saying. Not necessarily disagreeing. I just think it's a larger issue that we'll get #JusticeForSabrina, while we never got #Justice for a long list of other (100% more important) characters.

• Love 7