Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

A crackpot theory before today's Lucy and Scotty scenes.  In the preview, Lucy is asking Scotty to cut the crap and tell her what he wants.  We also know from spoilers that poor Lucy gets stuck talking to the SERIAL KILLER and he's defending himself against her accusations/insinuations.  So my crackpot theory is that something is going with Serena's money and Scotty is suspicious of the sudden wealth Franco came into (which we know is from Heather) and asks Lucy to help him look into it.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

A crackpot theory before today's Lucy and Scotty scenes.  In the preview, Lucy is asking Scotty to cut the crap and tell her what he wants.  We also know from spoilers that poor Lucy gets stuck talking to the SERIAL KILLER and he's defending himself against her accusations/insinuations.  So my crackpot theory is that something is going with Serena's money and Scotty is suspicious of the sudden wealth Franco came into (which we know is from Heather) and asks Lucy to help him look into it.

I am not disputing this, because I bet good money this will happen but how the fuck would Heather get her hands on it? I always imagined Serena as a shrewder, more principled version of Scotty, (inheriting her levelheadness from Dominique). Considering all the times she has been targeted for her fortune, I would think she would hyper vigilante about safeguarding it, and not trusting anyone, even if they appear kind to her.

(edited)

Oh, I wasn't thinking that the Heather money was actually Serena's money, just that Serena might be have a money issue (which could tie into the first week of August spoilers about Lucy getting an unsettling call* and someone coming to visit Port Charles the same week Chloe Lanier starts) at the same time Scotty is noticing Franco is suddenly flush.

It just seems like, from the teeny clip in the preview, that things are a bit frosty between Lucy and Scotty and, if that's the case, what he wants from her having to do something with one of their kids makes the most sense to me.  But maybe it's just wishful thinking.

* Although, come to think of it, maybe something happens to Kevin on Cassadine Island and Lucy gets a call about it.  Perhaps, even though they're divorced, she's listed as an emergency contact?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

* Although, come to think of it, maybe something happens to Kevin on Cassadine Island and Lucy gets a call about it.  Perhaps, even though they're divorced, she's listed as an emergency contact?

I love the idea of one of Valentin's henchmen making that call: "Mrs. Lucy Collins? Please come pick up your husband on Cassadine Island as soon as possible." Hee.

• Love 6

I would be fine with Chloe Lanier playing Christina, but I don't want her playing Serena. I have my issues with Carly Schroeder as I think Serena should be aged, but it would be such an insult to de-age the character in favor of one actress who made a good impression in a completely different role (with probably more preparation) at the expense of someone still associated with the character, who is older.

34 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I would be fine with Chloe Lanier playing Christina, but I don't want her playing Serena. I have my issues with Carly Schroeder as I think Serena should be aged, but it would be such an insult to de-age the character in favor of one actress who made a good impression in a completely different role (with probably more preparation) at the expense of someone still associated with the character, who is older.

Chloe's everyday look is more mature than her Patricia look Check out her IMDB page  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3332720/  MV5BMTc0OTE2MzE0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTU0MTYyOTE@._V1_UY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Which why she would make a decent Christina. I never understood why GH would cast some characters so carefully, and not others. 

I agree, plus if you look at her demo reel this just enforces that for me.

3 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

I'd want her to be Christina just so she wouldn't be related to Franco.

That made me laugh so hard.   I just want her character to save Chad from the Sabrina hell hole he's been in.   And for the love of God, keep Brydog's filthy paws off of her.  Do a Michael /Serena or Christina/Dillion triangle but no Morgan nothing.   Ugh.  But it'd be cool if she were an intern under Matt Cohen's Griffin and chem tested with him because Chad needs a challenge.   He's been with laziness too long.  

• Love 1

Nina looks ridiculous in that picture and it continues to make no sense that Carly would be friendly to her/accept her help

A bullet meant for Laura hits someone else instead.

Oh no, you know that's Kevin.  Poor Kevin!  Of all the characters on this show, why does Valentin have to shoot one of my favorites?

• Love 4
(edited)

They have got to stop pretending that Carly would not despise literally every. single. thing. about Nina: her upbringing, her mental/emotional frailty, the fact that she kidnapped someone's baby after rendering them helpless (even if it was Ava), her "style" and the fact that she willingly dated Franco - just, no. 

Carly might, maybe, possibly have been frenemies with Y&R's Phyllis but that's not who MSt is playing right now, so....

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6
(edited)

I don't think Carly has to hate Nina for all that, but it certainly makes their friendship all the more WTF. It's the usual insta-relationship that GH has been doing for far too long. Carly and Nina's budding friendship is based on Nina overhearing Carly talk about Joss's kidney woes. (New band name alert!) And in this story, Carly has somehow become the most gullible dupe on the planet. I just can't.

I hope Sonny sees that Kristina sleeping with her professor is the bigger problem than Kristina sleeping with her female professor, but I'm not holding my breath. Though given the insistence on Sonny's greatness, he'll probably be just fine with her sexual confusion and tell her he's on her side and will listen whenever she wants to talk.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I hope Sonny sees that Kristina sleeping with her professor is the bigger problem than Kristina sleeping with her female professor, but I'm not holding my breath. Though given the insistence on Sonny's greatness, he'll probably be just fine with her sexual confusion and tell her he's on her side and will listen whenever she wants to talk.

I wonder if he's going to give her hypocritical shit about cheating on WhatsHisName.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think Carly has to hate Nina for all that, but it certainly makes their friendship all the more WTF. It's the usual insta-relationship that GH has been doing for far too long. Carly and Nina's budding friendship is based on Nina overhearing Carly talk about Joss's kidney woes. (New band name alert!) And in this story, Carly has somehow become the most gullible dupe on the planet. I just can't.

I don't think Carly would bother with hatred but I also don't believe she would be able to interact with Nina without sneering.

• Love 2

Dante and Ava are ready to pounce on some unexpected visitors.

Okay NGL, I kind of love this one. I don't ship them or anything, but just like the idea of them having scenes. Kind of like him and Sam. Guess I need to get caught up, because I'd about given up for the barge.

Later, Franco takes Liz somewhere foreboding. Will she regret her decision to go on a date with him?

Thanks, I just ate. That should come with a disclaimer: Warning, vomiting may occur.

Morgan doesn’t understand why Kiki is so upset by his wonderful gesture.

STFU.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Morgan probably bangs someone else & tells Kiki he did it for her…again.

Who else in Kiki's life is there for Morgan to bang?  Her dog, Princess Floofer? 

3 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

They have got to stop pretending that Carly would not despise literally every. single. thing. about Nina: her upbringing, her mental/emotional frailty, the fact that she kidnapped someone's baby after rendering them helpless (even if it was Ava), her "style" and the fact that she willingly dated Franco - just, no. 

Carly might, maybe, possibly have been frenemies with Y&R's Phyllis but that's not who MSt is playing right now, so....

But everything about Nina pretty much is Carly besides the fact that Carly is banging Sonny currently.   That can be changed;)  Just one evening with a certain mobster and a tall, leggy redhead.   Super couple of the decade!  

Monday

New, 8/01/2016, Drama, Soap Opera)
Jordan inquires for Andre's assistance on a case that is being worked on; everyone is left to wonder what danger may be awaiting them; Curtis interrogates Nina for information regarding Franco.

Tuesday 

New, 8/02/2016, Drama, Soap Opera)
Jason reenters the scene and brings some new information to the group; Liz goes on the defensive for Franco; Kristina shares secrets with Morgan.

Wednesday 

New, 8/03/2016, Drama, Soap Opera)
Dillon shares his feelings of disappointment with Valerie; Scott and Lucy drink a bit too much and get reacquainted; Kiki begins to believe that Morgan might be having a manic episode.

Thursday 

(New, 8/04/2016, Drama, Soap Opera)
Valentin is shocked by the discovery he makes; Dillon receives some bad information from Darby; Maxie and Nathan share some news about their wedding plans

Friday
New, 8/05/2016, Drama, Soap Opera)

Sonny gets in the way of an escape attempt with Spencer; Jax threatens retribution if Carly does not stop what she is doing; Julian pleads to Ava for help with the legal situation he found himself in.

OF COURSE that's what Jax does. Of course.

On the other hand, I think Kiki thinking Morgan is having an episode will be her realizing he's just having an episode of asshole-iness.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

I just can't believe INgo agreed to come back so his character could be trashed even more...

This. Like why, Ingo, why?! He doesn't even seem like he cares about the money or anything so I really don't get it.

They probably told him he was gonna have a great story and be a hero and the fans would love it and then he got his first script and it said, "Jax secretly killed a child for their kidney and helped Helena kidnap Jake." LOL.

• Love 3
(edited)

SMH they got Jax too :(

I was excited to see Jax and see IR and LW in scenes again even though I knew it was probably going to be some bullshit. Should have known they would trash him just like every other character they get their hands on. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

SMH they got Jax too :(

I was excited to see Jax and see IR and LW in scenes again even though I knew it was probably going to be some bullshit. Should have known they would trash him just like every other character they get their hands on. 

They trashed him the minute they paired Jax and Carly. Jax could have done better.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

They trashed him the minute they paired Jax and Carly. Jax could have done better.

LP's the biggest Carly fan here, so she feel a little differently, LOL. :)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

This. Like why, Ingo, why?! He doesn't even seem like he cares about the money or anything so I really don't get it.

They probably told him he was gonna have a great story and be a hero and the fans would love it and then he got his first script and it said, "Jax secretly killed a child for their kidney and helped Helena kidnap Jake." LOL.

It was probably like when SK was told "We respect you as an actor, you'll be getting romance stories and ties to the history, the canvas.  With Jason gone, we need AJ to be that top guy." Opens script, sees fat joke.  Opens next script.  Sees panic attack.  Next month, fat jokes and a story about relish.  Once Frank got RoHo and really Michael Easton back, he dropped SK and began devaluing AJ.  Once Frank got JVP back, he began devaluing Jax.  Except Jax didn't make it on air for us to see yet.   And I like all of the actors above.  

34 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

I liked the Jax/Carly pairing but have no problem admitting that he could've done better than her.

I thought they were good together. But there's no way Jax really ever would have got with her what with all the Sonny (and Jason) baggage.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

True that but I really liked CarJax together it's the only time Carly's wretched ass was tolerable & they had great chemistry. But as soon as she laughed at Jax's rape with Jason sorry ass I was through with her & the pairing.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, ulkis said:

Scott and Lucy drink a bit too much and get reacquainted

Dillon receives some bad information from Darby

Hmmm this is the same week Lucy supposedly gets the unsettling call.  I wonder if that's what sparks Lucy (and Scotty) getting drunk and hooking up.  Oh man, reintroducing one of their kids by them bursting in on them the morning after would be soapy as hell.  Why am I setting myself for disappointment...

Oh dear, Darby better not be pregnant.  Maybe she just has crabs.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

I liked the Jax/Carly pairing but have no problem admitting that he could've done better than her.

4 hours ago, ulkis said:

I thought they were good together. But there's no way Jax really ever would have got with her what with all the Sonny (and Jason) baggage.

I like the way Laura plays Carly now whenever Jax visits, like in 2013. There's a part of her who knows what she lost when she sees him.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

To be completely truthfully, I don't think there has been many females in the last few years good enough for Jax. Closest was V and maybe Karen Wexler when she was alive. 

(edited)
58 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

To be completely truthfully, I don't think there has been many females in the last few years good enough for Jax. Closest was V and maybe Karen Wexler when she was alive. 

What about Maybe Anna (Thnk Ulkis I forgot about her) Jordan, Liz(I know that's a stretch), Olivia pre Sonny worship, MW Kate

Edited by NiqueAlexis
45 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

If Jax were staying around I would say they should definitely try Anna/Jax. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I got a lot of love for Liz, but at this point, he can do better than her. As for Anna, I think she would compare him to her ex husband, and lets face it, Robert might edge he out.

Yeah I love me some Ingo, but Tristan is just magic. 

I'd be down for Anna and Jax after a brief, torrid and dramatic fling with lil' Griffin. It would drive Carly crazy and Tristan Rogers ain't around.

• Love 3