Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

They do need a teen/young adult scene but they also need decent writers for that to be a worthwhile investment

I think it's sad they don't even know how to use the kids, tbh. For example, Jason/Sam/Danny should be together as a family, at least right now. But Danny is who knows where, while JaSam are stuck on Nik. Great reunion, show! Rme.

• Love 3

Danny is still pretty young, so I'm fine with him mostly offscreen.

And that's fine. I'm not saying he needs to be on everyday. I'm saying he should be on right now. At this moment. For JaSam bonding and family moments. The writers were fine using him as a plot point, so having him in scenes with his parents shouldn't be a big deal, IMO. Has he even called Sam "mommy" yet?

• Love 4

'Must have pretty face and young looks. Not too pretty, masculine but soft butch. Dreamy eyes and a nice smile. Poetry in one's soul and open to life experience. Could pass for sixteen, it's legal in the UK. Come on, these are just facts, don't be a prude. Abs of a 25 year old runner. Actually, bring running clothes.'

"And none of those baggy running clothes where no one can tell what you've got going on under there." 

• Love 5

Apparently these casting calls went out:

Two white young college age kids- a boy and a girl- and a black college aged guy

A 20 something girl that either knows Griffin or Nathan

An older white guy that seems to have a son and a mob connection

Recast TJ, Recast Julian or Sonny, either interlopers for Molly/TJ or Kristina storyline, girl that's going to be like "Omg Claudette! Blah blah blah Claudette. Blah blah scar. " Or the older white guy could be dad of dude from Teen Beach Movie. He said his character was connected to the Corinthos.

— Coming up this week on General Hospital (ABC/City): Lulu (Emme Rylan) and Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) are drawn closer on Tuesday (April 12). Sonny (Maurice Benard) and Anna (Finola Hughes) are called out on their hypocrisy on Wednesday (April 13).

The Quartermaines are thrilled with Jason’s (Billy Miller) news on Thursday (April 14) while Laura (Genie Francis) has a surprise encounter. Anna is willing to take the punishment for what she did on Friday (April 15). Carly (Laura Wright) and Finn (Michael Easton) come to a new understanding.

Coming up next week: Griffin’s (Matt Cohen) encounter with Nathan (Ryan Peavey) has surprising results on Monday (April 18).

Carlos (Jeffrey Vincent Parise) is cautious about Alexis’ (Nancy Lee Grahn) advice after she gets pulled into Julian’s (William deVry) scheme. Dillon (Robert Palmer Watkins) finds Nina (Michelle Stafford) in a bad state on Tuesday (April 19).

Laura accepts an offer for help on Wednesday (April 20) while Sam’s (Kelly Monaco) nightmare comes with a warning. Carlos and Anna have it out. Ned (Wally Kurth) learns that Olivia (Lisa LoCicero) and Julian are co-parenting Leo on Thursday (April 21).

Mac (John J. York) and Felicia (Kristina Wagner) enlist legal help for Anna on Friday (April 22). Michael (Chad Duell) and Felix (Marc Anthony Samuel) search for Sabrina (Teresa Castillo).

• Love 1

Ditto. If Howarth had been brought on as a recast Tom Hardy or a long-lost Quartermaine or the elusive Valentin Cassadine...but he wasn't and Franco is fucking unbearable and is in fact one of the things that drove me to the barge. The character was killed off at the end of James Franco's bizarre publicity stunt and that should have been the end of him.

Franco should have never come back. God damn it, if Easton can have 5 different characters, why can't RoHo get a shot at one of his own? At this rate, I will accept Franco not really being Franco. But some poor guy brainwashed into being Franco. Reason: HELENA, of course! As some sort of deluded Helena wrath against Jason's loved ones. They can leave him as Scott and Heather's son too. Stupid? Yes! Crazy? Yes! But totally worth it!

• Love 4

SID spoilers

4/21, Ned wonders if Tracy is a changed woman; Andre gives a psych evaluation to a prisoner; Sonny warns Alexis about Julian. 

4/20, Sam had a nightmare she can't shake; Michael and Felix team up to find Sabrina; Laura learns the meaning of Helena's message. #GH

Ned and Olivia are reunited. #GH

Jordan arrest Anna and Paul for their shootings of Carlos and Sloan. #GH

4/19, Sonny threatens Julian; Nina finds herself in a bad state. #GH

4/18 Julian comes up with a plan that involves Alexis's help; Kristina opens up to Sam #GH

Scott has an unconventional idea on how to represent Anna; Michael finds clues about Sabrina; Franco's amends attempt w/ Nina backfires #GH

• Love 1

If they're really trying to make Sabrina/Michael happen, why hasn't Michael been the one going after Carlos? This show still under-utilizes Chad, all so Mo/Sonny can shine and do the same shit over and over.

And, no, Anna and Sonny teaming up isn't "new." She's just the next in line to fall for Sonny and then be trashed. Seen it since the '90s.

• Love 10

If they're really trying to make Sabrina/Michael happen, why hasn't Michael been the one going after Carlos? This show still under-utilizes Chad, all so Mo/Sonny can shine and do the same shit over and over.

Seriously, the guy has 5 kids, they should be going all Goneril and Regan on his ass already.

• Love 6

Seriously, the guy has 5 kids, they should be going all Goneril and Regan on his ass already.

Hahahahahaha, right? This show doesn't know shit about drama. One or two of the kids should HATE Sonny. Want to either be in power or stop the mob.

• Love 8

And, no, Anna and Sonny teaming up isn't "new." She's just the next in line to fall for Sonny and then be trashed. Seen it since the '90s.

I would have much rather seen Michael and Anna trying to track down Carlos and Sabrina.  And then, after that, combined with the ELQ stuff, Michael could realize that he likes investigating things and decide to find some way to meld that with his interest in ELQ.  

• Love 8

Or even Michael and Tracy.  Tracy and Sabrina had a nice friendship that the show has completely forgotten, but Tracy could have been a sounding board and given Michael advice on this situation.

• Love 10

Or even Michael and Tracy. Tracy and Sabrina had a nice friendship that the show has completely forgotten, but Tracy could have been a sounding board and given Michael advice on this situation.

Meh. I never bought the whole Tracy/Sabrina insta friendship. It just made no sense to me. Especially with Sabrina insanely spouting off to Michael on how he should forgive Sonny and hand Avery over to a goddamn mobster who happily murdered Michael's bio father. Tracy seemed to love having baby AJ around. Add this to the fact that Michael was at the helm of ELQ when Nik took over. BTW, thanks Michael for doing all that work to get ELQ back! He must spent what, three scenes mentioning trying to win ELQ back? In the past year? Compare that to the neverending moping over Sabrina. A woman who lied to him for months about any possible paternity issues.

The only advice Michael needs is that he has been a moron to give custody of a baby to an unrepentant murderer. And seems to have completely forgotten about his biological family's feelings on Sonny. And forgotten about losing a multi million dollar family company. But he can blather on and on about a lying ex girlfriend and her willingly running away with her baby daddy. Michael, as a character is a fucking HOT MESS. And to top it off, he is BORING. All of it makes him damn near unforgivable.

Edited by stlbf
  • Love 6

Preach it, stlbf!

I want to marry your post, shoot it in the head, lock it in a panic room, drop a sandbag on it,  and then throw it off a parapet for luck. 

It brings to mind all the stories that could have been. 

• Love 3

Michael, as a character is a fucking HOT MESS. And to top it off, he is BORING. All of it makes him damn near unforgivable.

Yep. And it didn't have to be that way. There were SO many interesting things they could've done with Michael. Sigh.

• Love 6

Michael, as a character is a fucking HOT MESS. And to top it off, he is BORING. All of it makes him damn near unforgivable.

Totally agree, especially that being boring as a character is almost a bigger crime than being annoying/enraging.  And I really don't know what to do to fix him.  Sabrina certainly isn't the answer.

• Love 3

CD is better off trying to find another job because as long as MB is on the show he doesn't have a prayer of being anything but his tool (in that Michael will always be Sonny's tool).

He doesn't have much of a chance with Jason back on canvas either. I mean Jason got ELQ back? Not the guy who was CEO when it was taken away?

• Love 7

CD is better off trying to find another job because as long as MB is on the show he doesn't have a prayer of being anything but his tool (in that Michael will always be Sonny's tool).

He doesn't have much of a chance with Jason back on canvas either. I mean Jason got ELQ back? Not the guy who was CEO when it was taken away?

You wrote this a bit too soon :) Read a recap of today's episode :)

I think if CD cared what Michael was doing he would have left after his first contract was up. He doesn't seem very ambitious. (Which is not a criticism from me at all.)

• Love 1

I think Michael will be on the show for as long as it lasts, so CD might as well stick around that long. He's at an awkward stage: He looks too old to play a teen, and he's still baby-faced enough that he can't (IMO) sell being a professional, however newly minted. So as long as he's getting a regular paycheck, why leave a sure thing? (I agree he's probably not that ambitious, which is also not a knock from me. He might very well be happy being a working journeyman actor. They're always in demand.)

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

I think he sells Michael the young prince in the corporate setting. I think he's good at it because it highlights his youth but he sells the authority or the belief in his authority. And he's great with the older folks.

• Love 5

I think he sells Michael the young prince in the corporate setting. I think he's good at it because it highlights his youth but he sells the authority or the belief in his authority. And he's great with the older folks.

I agree.

But then I also think he's OK as the Corinthos family babysitter. I mean I hate it and it makes me wanna poke my eyes out, but CD is decent at playing it imo.

• Love 1
I think he sells Michael the young prince in the corporate setting.

The fact that Michael is 25 with no college degree running what's supposed to be an international company is something I simply can't hand wave, even in a soap context, so I can't buy this. And to be fair, it's not about CD so much as it is Michael's absurd situation. But the show puts Michael in his office, so it tries. 

I agree that CD is really good with the older folks. I wish he had more interaction with Tracy.

• Love 2

I don't think CD is not interested in acting. It's more like he's only been acting for eight years and this is his first big role. Maybe some people don't like to ruffle feathers, especially if they were already involved in a high profile relationship with a co star. But, considering that he literally had an Emmy winning role and is rarely on now, and has buffed up.... we never really know what any actor will be doing when their contract comes up. If I were him, I'd run to a CBS soap and never look back.

I agree that CD is really good with the older folks. I wish he had more interaction with Tracy.

Agreed.  Michael being the CEO is ridiculous, but if that's what the show wants to do, have Michael ask Tracy to be the special advisor to the CEO or something (I feel like there's a word for this kind of position) and help him grow into the role.

I also wouldn't mind Michael building relationships with Ned and particularly Dillon.  It's still so bizarre to me that Dillon and Morgan had that weird "I'm straight, bro" meet-cute while I don't think Dillon and Michael have ever had a one-on-one conversation.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5