Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Well, true, but if there is some SEKCRET alliance, they wouldn't let on right away.  I do remember hearing rumors Finn was Laura's long lost love, or that one of the connections is Laura. Mainly because of David Hamilton, and Hamilton being Finn's first name.

But I can't picture this character and Laura ever being romantically entangled, past or future, can any of you?

And I get the feeling every now and again that Finn's a wee bit emotionally/mentally unstable during times of stress. Like yesterday with the MRI schedule, and previously with getting his credentials approved. I get the "teakettle about to blow" inkling. Not that it will lead anywhere, so many things don't, these days. Just an observation.

Jason: WHATS HER FREAKING NAME!?

Curtis: "Are you freaking stupid? Everyone's been saying it! It's Rachel, you moron."

Jason: "I'm not stupid! I have a traumatic brain injury and I can't remember anything from my past! RAWWWRRR!" Rage punch.

And that's why Jason punches Curtis.

• Love 3
(edited)

TV Line's story on John DeLuca's casting mentions that his character "crosses paths with the Corinthos family". Que surprise!

http://tvline.com/2016/04/04/general-hospital-cast-john-deluca-aaron/

So...is Sonny Luke now? All the new young men must genuflect before beginning their stories? Which I guess would make Nik the new Sonny, with Bullets of Love and people who should hate him rushing over to do favors for him and protect him from the scheming bitchsluttrampwhores who are always trying to mannipelate him?

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5
TV Line's story on John DeLuca's casting mentions that his character "crosses paths with the Corinthos family".

I still think he'll be in Morgan's story. "Corinthos family" doesn't necessarily mean Sonny, though of course all roads eventually lead to him.

Yeah, I feel like he'll be someone Morgan meets at the mental hospital.  Would I be shocked if the show then took it in a Kelly and Tara on 90210 "Single White Female" direction?  Nope.

• Love 4

Yeah, I feel like he'll be someone Morgan meets at the mental hospital.  Would I be shocked if the show then took it in a Kelly and Tara on 90210 "Single White Female" direction?  Nope.

Except I'd root for the psycho over Morgan.

• Love 9
(edited)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear Herring will be back for more than just Ball-related activities.

Please please PLEASE let this mean they're going to fix Lucy and Kevin.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

Rrrrroooooobbbbbbbiiiiiinnnnnnn!!!!!

I'm here for it. My girl has looked great on the gram. I'm such a fan girl

I just realized another reason why I'm happy about this. Robin can come back and just be...normal and happy. Like, crazy, right?

• Love 9
(edited)

I'd love it if they did some scenes where Anna and Robin just hang out together and have fun, with Emma, without angst.   Would go a long way toward making Anna like herself again, and acknowledging that mother-daughter relationship.

Still afraid to leave the Barge, though ...

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 6

I did notice in the promo that Parker (Ashley Jones) is wearing an oversized shirt to hide her belly. Granted she's only on once every 3 weeks or so but its CRAZY that you don't have to write every actress's pregnancy into the story. 

• Love 3

I'd love it if they did some scenes where Anna and Robin just hang out together and have fun, with Emma, without angst.

That would be very sweet.  I don't want Robin to have any drama at the ball, just show up and enjoy herself with Emma, her mom, Mac, Felicia, etc.

I assume they'll also make a point of Robin meeting Griffin and talking about Duke with him.

• Love 7

I can't lie, even though I know it would be poorly written (and acted by BC), I'd watch the hell out of that for the UC gold.  

• Love 5

That would be very sweet. I don't want Robin to have any drama at the ball, just show up and enjoy herself with Emma, her mom, Mac, Felicia, etc.

I assume they'll also make a point of Robin meeting Griffin and talking about Duke with him.

You know I don't trust TPTB, but I'm sure this 2-3 epi visit is just to have her give a speech at the NB (finally!) and to perform w/ probs Anna or Emma. I severely doubt it's any deeper than that. Someone will provide the drama, as always, but it won't be her.

• Love 2

You know I don't trust TPTB, but I'm sure this 2-3 epi visit is just to have her give a speech at the NB (finally!) and to perform w/ probs Anna or Emma. I severely doubt it's any deeper than that. Someone will provide the drama, as always, but it won't be her.

Although she'll probably say, "I just want to thank Sabrina Santiago for continuing this proud tradition of the Nurses Ball" or some shit like that but whatever, she's there and not in off-screen captivity somewhere, woo.

• Love 3

Although she'll probably say, "I just want to thank Sabrina Santiago for continuing this proud tradition of the Nurses Ball" or some shit like that but whatever, she's there and not in off-screen captivity somewhere, woo.

I can't even get myself to care. Like you said, she's not a prisoner. That's how low my standards have become, thanks to this show. It's icing on the cake that she got her HEA and her daughter gets to love and talk about her mother.

• Love 2

I thought KMc and Billy Miller had great chemistry. I'd rather see them hang out. Maybe they can sit with Curtis and throw dinner rolls at Nik for being a douche and then Michael for being so dumb.

They neeeeed to give Jason his memories back. Him and Robin at the NB would be sweetness.

• Love 2

I thought KMc and Billy Miller had great chemistry. I'd rather see them hang out. Maybe they can sit with Curtis and throw dinner rolls at Nik for being a douche and then Michael for being so dumb.

Dear intern,

I know the budget is small ans money is tight, therefore I'm willing to donate $20 so TPTB can buy rolls with the stipulation that the above scenario happens.

Sincerely Bestest

• Love 7
(edited)

Billy has always had very good chemistry with both Kimberly and KM, IMO. If Robin was around full-time I'd definitely go there, but she's not. In any event Miller and Monaco actually make Jason and Sam - a couple I once found beyond mind-numbing - somewhat appealing to me at the moment because it's so easygoing, he's not killing people left and right and currently has a friendly (and much more close re: his son/Monica's grandson) relationship with the Qs. It would be so easy to continue to rehab Jason in bigger ways and I hope they do it, but more likely he will be drawn deeper into Sonny's world and the mob because the show believes that's what they must do 'for the fans'. Does he even have a job at the moment or is he living off his illegal millions?

Just put him and Anna back to work at the WSB.* It is not difficult. They don't have to play out a story with him vs. Sonny and the mob/torn between loyalties but it is right there and would be huge.

(* - that being said, I'd probably still have Jordan assassinated in a whodunit and put Anna back at the PCPD. Robert would be Jason's WSB handler.)

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

If Robin was around full-time I'd definitely go there, but she's not.

1. I'm so happy she's not bc she clearly wants to make a career out of being a director and I want that for her.

2. While I adooooored KMc/BM's chemistry in their scenes together, I would never want Robin to be romantically involved with Jason ever again. It just wouldn't make sense for a variety of reasons and, also, I like that this show had a REAL forever-type friendship.

• Love 2

Illegal millions.

I read this as "illegal minions" and just had a vision of Jason trying to communicate with those strange pill-like yellow beings. That image in my head entertained me more than GH has in years.

• Love 3

I can see the dramatic possibilities, but I'm not interested in watching Sam and Robin fight over Jason. It's bad enough there's still a whiff of Liz wanting him.

I don't think Kim would even do it. She shot that down quick in 2005.

(edited)

I don't think Kim would even do it. She shot that down quick in 2005.

I think she would consider under another writer. Between Guza and Frons I'm sure she knew Robin/Jason would not be written decently.

Edited by ulkis
(edited)

I think she'd do it. I think GH under Guza/Frons always considered it the sacred/profane third rail, though - Robin was implicitly suggested as not being whatever enough (insert adjective here) for the new god of Port Charles post-2000. Which is exactly why I'd do it. It would flatten the longtime audience.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1

Eh, we just gotta agree to disagree. For one thing, I don't see her coming back full-time to really entertain this seriously, lol. And another, the writing is even worse now. Robin going up against THIS version of Sam? For Jason? Errr, good luck, Robin.

• Love 2
(edited)

Stop it.

She's not exactly a galaxy of charisma. And I still don't know how Jordan got that job. Also it could give T.J. a real story on a show which remembers "T.J." exists.

Edited by jsbt

Well the actor who plays TJ is officially off-contract so I guess the big story about Shawn being his daddy will just have to wait, darn's the luck!

Also, if these writers are concerned with writing a romance for any Nurses' Ball returnees, I need them to FOCUS and FIX Lucy and Kevin.

• Love 4
(edited)

I honestly would be perfectly fine with them already being back together and referring to it in dialogue. I think the time to dig into that mess in-depth is past.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6