Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Eh, I don't agree that anything that happened to Sam was really Jason's fault per say.  She knew exactly what she was getting in to being involved with him.  And I say this as a Sam fan first.  Any danger she was in, she knew the risks of being with a mobster.  And the only times she has directly blamed Jason for anything that happened to her were when she was angry at him and they were on the outs. 

• Love 2

Anyone who knowing gets involved with a mob guy has no business whining about mob business. It's not as if families had been off limits before Sam got involved with Jason. And as a con woman herself, Sam shouldn't be surprised when bad stuff happens. It goes with the territory.

That's not to say Sam deserved anything that happened to her. Just that she chose a life where stuff like that wasn't unlikely.

• Love 2

While I am in no way condoning or excusing what Liz did, all of those less Monica have all things that at at least equally as evil as what Liz is doing here and I hope she gets to throw those peoples' own bad acts back in their face.  

Carly, Sonny, Jason, and Sam have destroyed countless lives, and been rewarded with riches.  So I don't think Liz should lose her job, kids, or anything when those four have never lost anything for their bad acts.  

Beyond that, if anything Sam should be thanking Liz for taking Jason.  This is a man who threatened to kill her, and repeatedly treated her like garbage.  Sam was terrorized multiple times, shot, and essentially raped all because of Sam.  

As for Monica, same thing.  She needs to remember that Alan, Justus, and Emily are all dead because of Jason.  Georgie is also dead because of that asshole who killed people for money.  

PLUS whats the difference. Monica wasn't good enough to be in Jason's life. the only time Michael was brought there was for a funeral. . Jason hated his family ,thanks to sonny and Carly. Jason wanted nothing to do with the Q's. He was Sonny's lackey, a brain dead  idiot who took out his guns and shot anyone and everyone who disagreed with him. Sam was told to get an abortion, Liz was told to hide the fact that Jake was his. Jason who didn't lie, was saint jasus,  myself I wish Faison returned and put him and sonny in the deep.  Liz and Nick are doing all of them a favor. NO Jason no killing.

• Love 2
While I am in no way condoning or excusing what Liz did, all of those less Monica have all things that at at least equally as evil as what Liz is doing here and I hope she gets to throw those peoples' own bad acts back in their face. 

Carly, Sonny, Jason, and Sam have destroyed countless lives, and been rewarded with riches.  So I don't think Liz should lose her job, kids, or anything when those four have never lost anything for their bad acts.

This is more what I meant.  

What Sam did doesn't justify what Liz is doing, but, as far as I'm concerned, Liz get to throw Jake's kidnapping and Sam's subsequent behavior in her face as much as she wants if Sam gets overly bitchy with her, from now to eternity.  At minimum, she's entitled to at least one "well you should know what would drive a woman to let someone think their loved one is dead."  I mean, at least Liz doesn't taunt Sam about Jason's death, and Liz certainly didn't enable Jason's death.  

What Liz is doing is shitty, no argument, but Sam still has her beat, IMO.  

And, yes, when no one else in town ever truly pays for their shit, then I'll be pissed if it's Liz who loses everything, and over fucking Jason.  (I'm using "fucking" as an adjective, there, although I guess it fits either way.)  If Sonny gets off essentially free and clear, with the added bonus of the mayor (or was it governor?) fawning over his "heroism" and Michael taking him back, then fuck Liz losing her job, friends, or kids. And, as I've said before, I'll be so pissed if Nik gets less blowback than Liz.  Here Nik is going to likely end up "rewarded" with a romance with the woman he tried to kill.  So, yeah, screw Liz getting publicly drawn and quartered as the holy hitman and his mob moll take her son. 

• Love 8

This is more what I meant.  

What Sam did doesn't justify what Liz is doing, but, as far as I'm concerned, Liz get to throw Jake's kidnapping and Sam's subsequent behavior in her face as much as she wants if Sam gets overly bitchy with her, from now to eternity.  At minimum, she's entitled to at least one "well you should know what would drive a woman to let someone think their loved one is dead."  I mean, at least Liz doesn't taunt Sam about Jason's death, and Liz certainly didn't enable Jason's death.  

And, yes, when no one else in town ever truly pays for their shit, then I'll be pissed if it's Liz who loses everything, and over fucking Jason.  (I'm using "fucking" as an adjective, there, although I guess it fits either way.)  If Sonny gets off essentially free and clear, with the added bonus of the mayor (or was it governor?) fawning over his "heroism" and Michael taking him back, then fuck Liz losing her job, friends, or kids. And, as I've said before, I'll be so pissed if Nik gets less blowback than Liz.  Here Nik is going to likely end up "rewarded" with a romance with the woman he tried to kill.  So, yeah, screw Liz getting publicly drawn and quartered as the holy hitman and his mob moll take her son. 

I see your point. But Liz's deception impacts not just her mortal enemy, Sam. It also impacts Patrick and Emma (whether the show will acknowledge this is anyone's guess). Let Liz do what she will to Sam since they have a long history of screwing with each other.

But all Patrick has ever done was be a friend to her and give her the benefit of the doubt each and every time.

For that alone, I think what Liz is doing now is just as reprehensible. And I really hope we'll have Patrick call her out on messing with his life as well as Emma's. And, yes, Patrick is a big boy and has issues with serial monogamy and that has affected Emma, but it would have never gotten as far as it did had Liz not been blinded by Jason's holy penis and told the truth. So, she has also hurt Emma as well as Jake and Danny with this crap.

• Love 6

I think Patrick is responsible for his own shit.  Honestly, the thing I think would have made this story better is him being the one (as opposed to Liz) who found out.  Patrick deciding to place the blame for his split with Robin on Jason's shoulders (and conveniently ignoring is own role in it), and deciding that it's "justice" for him to have Jason's wife and child would have been a more interesting story, I think.  And when Jake was revealed alive, Patrick could have continued to reassure himself everything was as it's meant to be, because Jason is with Liz and their son (ignoring, again, what he's doing to keep him from Sam and his other son).  

It would be nice to see the guy have the "I broke down over the messed up state of my love life" break versus it always going to the woman.  

• Love 8
It would be nice to see the guy have the "I broke down over the messed up state of my love life" break versus it always going to the woman.

Please. The wimmins are always the fragile ones who get sent to Shady Brooke or Ferncliff for months. The men get a five-minute pill addiction.

• Love 3

I would rather that Robin/Patrick's divorce never went through or something than see another wedding, to be honest. They already did a renewal.

A quickie sensless reunion and pathetic corny renewal are the lamest and easiest route, therfore exactly what the writers and PTB will do.

They don't seem to care that people think Patrick is a douche and Robin deserves to be truly loved (not a consolation prize) and happy

• Love 4

A quickie sensless reunion and pathetic corny renewal are the lamest and easiest route, therfore exactly what the writers and PTB will do.

They don't seem to care that people think Patrick is a douche and Robin deserves to be truly loved (not a consolation prize) and happy

Like, can't those scenes be Patrick telling her he's been a douchebag instead of a wedding!? I don't want a wedding! I don't want cheesy! I want a REAL conversation. A REAL reconciliation, if that's what's happening. Why is this so hard to get?

• Love 7

I would rather that Robin/Patrick's divorce never went through or something than see another wedding, to be honest. They already did a renewal.

Robin did call Patrick "her husband" to the guard, for whatever that is worth. Are we assuming Robin was even the one to sign the divorce papers? Didn't Patrick send them to Crighton-Clark, now that he knew where she was? But after that Robin was chained to a wall in that room until Jason found her, I think. For all we know, Victor or Helena (Helena for...reasons, whatever) forged her signature or coerced Robin to sign.

Helena did essentially force her to sign. I hope it's not valid. Give me real freaking scenes and no fluffy wedding, show.

That would be nice. But considering that pic I described, I think the opposite will happen. Shocking, I know.

• Love 1

Wait, what pic? The one with LW and Mo and people were saying it's for Patrick's funeral?

Funeral? LOL! But, yeah, the way the people were dressed up, and the chairs, and the Scrubs house set...

It hints at a wedding to me. If it isn't, awesome! But that's what it hints at to me.

I still think that picture shows nothing.  It's just as likely they were filming the gala and had some chairs sitting around in the not-in-use Scrubs set for people to take a load off in.

But if it a quickie Scrubs wedding, Carly has some balls on her being there.  Though, I guess doing her damnedest to ruin Brenda and Sonny's wedding didn't stop her from hanging around and having some cake. 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

What Sam did doesn't justify what Liz is doing, but, as far as I'm concerned, Liz get to throw Jake's kidnapping and Sam's subsequent behavior in her face as much as she wants if Sam gets overly bitchy with her, from now to eternity. At minimum, she's entitled to at least one "well you should know what would drive a woman to let someone think their loved one is dead." I mean, at least Liz doesn't taunt Sam about Jason's death, and Liz certainly didn't enable Jason's death.

Liz already did that when Sam confronted her about Danny's maternity test.

Sam apologized and attempted to make amends for her shitty behavior and seems to have grown past it. Liz has now allowed Sam to believe that two of her loved ones were dead because she was desperate to get mob peen. Liz has played keep-away with both Sam's child and her husband; Sam gets to say whatever she wants to her... after she burns down Wyndemere because PRIORITIES

Oh, and that gross motorcycle/pining shit on the plane was taunting.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7

I still think that picture shows nothing.  It's just as likely they were filming the gala and had some chairs sitting around in the not-in-use Scrubs set for people to take a load off in.

But if it a quickie Scrubs wedding, Carly has some balls on her being there.  Though, I guess doing her damnedest to ruin Brenda and Sonny's wedding didn't stop her from hanging around and having some cake. 

I hate Carly, but if it is a wedding, it kind of makes sense she is there if just as Sonny's arm candy. Since Sonny is now besties with Patrick (that will never not be a WTF?) as well as Robin.

• Love 2

And, as I've said before, I'll be so pissed if Nik gets less blowback than Liz.

This is my biggest fear.  Liz more than deserves the dragging she's about to get, but Nikolas deserves that and more.  I want him to suffer real consequences, and no, losing the company he stole and/or getting dumped by the woman he tried to kill don't count.

• Love 5

To talk about something not related to Sam or Liz, I'm not into Maddox being Anna's new love interest, which the spoilers seemed to be hinting at.  He's her therapist, it's grody.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

What Sam did doesn't justify what Liz is doing, but, as far as I'm concerned, Liz get to throw Jake's kidnapping and Sam's subsequent behavior in her face as much as she wants if Sam gets overly bitchy with her, from now to eternity.  At minimum, she's entitled to at least one "well you should know what would drive a woman to let someone think their loved one is dead."  I mean, at least Liz doesn't taunt Sam about Jason's death, and Liz certainly didn't enable Jason's death. 

Liz already did that when Sam confronted her about Danny's maternity test.

Sam apologized and attempted to make amends for her shitty behavior and seems to have grown past it. Liz has now allowed Sam to believe that two of her loved ones were dead because she was desperate to get mob peen. Liz has now played keep-away with both Sam's child and her husband; Sam gets to say whatever she wants to her... after she burns down Wyndemere because PRIORITIES

Exactly! What Sam did with Jake back then was not alright, but she has apologized and made amends over that years ago. Moreover, what she did does not give Liz an excuse to dick Sam over repeatedly using what happened back then as an excuse. 

I don't really care that Sonny didn't pay, or has never paid adequately for the crap he's done. I mean, I do care, and it sucks, but I still don't want to see Liz or Nik get off scot free for what they've done. We've been watching this crap Jason amnesia storyline for over a year now, someone besides the audience needs to pay for it. I doubt any losses Liz or Nik suffer will be any more permanent than Michael hating Sonny and Sonny losing Avery.

• Love 9

That actually makes me sad, I like Emma! But at least we won't have the story be that she got abandoned by both of her parents.

And that also points towards a Scrubs family HEA (deserved or not) and Sam choosing Jason. 

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 3

Looking at some spoilers posted on Twitter, man, they really have no fucking clue. Uncle Frank, I mean. Helena gives no new info & dies, which Jiz tells the Q's at Thanksgiving. November is sweeps, right? Why would they purposely put off revealing the Nic/Liez crap until AFTER sweeps??

I fucking hate this fucking show. Frank should've been fired right along with Ron. And I hope their ratings tank for the rest of sweeps, for Frank's arrogance. And dumbass Vickie Dummer for going along with it. A pox on all their houses!

• Love 1

I wont miss Emma. It makes sense she would leave too. Why would she stay if both her parents leave.

I'll miss Emma a little, because I like her interaction with Anna.

However, if this gives me a scene with Spencer committing hara-kiri at losing the woman girl he loves, I say go for it!

• Love 1

It's a tragedy that it's a lame "send-off" for Helena.  Luke shooting her on the Haunted Star was at least somewhat poetic.  Helena using her dying breath to lie for Nikolas and Liz is...ew.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Anyone hear about the sexy newcomer to be named "Curtis"?  He's played by an actor named Donnell Turner and he's pretty darn good-lookin.'  I've seen some of his acting reels and he seems pretty solid in that department as well.  He's supposed to be a shady guy involved with Hayden in some way.  His role is a contract role so I wonder who he'll ultimately end up being related to.  He'll probably be related in some way to Jordan, but I have a long shot theory as well:  He's related to Elizabeth as Tommy Hardy, Jr.  "Curtis" may be a fictitious name that Tommy took on for nefarious reasons.

• Love 1

UGH! It looks like a big chunk of Thanksgiving will be all the Corinthii (plus fucking Kiki) gathered around Morgan's hospital bed. Fuckin' spare me.

Happily for me at least Dante isn't there . . . just spending it with "oh I'm really sincerely sorry" Valerie.

Well at least Michael isn't at the hospital either.

• Love 1

Anyone hear about the sexy newcomer to be named "Curtis"?  He's played by an actor named Donnell Turner and he's pretty darn good-lookin.'  I've seen some of his acting reels and he seems pretty solid in that department as well.  He's supposed to be a shady guy involved with Hayden in some way.  His role is a contract role so I wonder who he'll ultimately end up being related to.  He'll probably be related in some way to Jordan, but I have a long shot theory as well:  He's related to Elizabeth as Tommy Hardy, Jr.  "Curtis" may be a fictitious name that Tommy took on for nefarious reasons.

He's Shawn's friend/associate/whatever who he told Rebecca Budig to contact.

Edited by TeeVee329

He's Shawn's friend/associate/whatever who he told Rebecca Budig to contact.

I'm also aware of his involvement with Shawn, but as a contract player, I assume he'll eventually have a bigger presence in town, especially since Shawn is in jail.  I still think he's going to end up connected to someone currently on the canvas.