Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Kim also said she didn't know if Scrubs will have closure, which is the most ridiculous thing. It's been THREE. YEARS. THREE. JT IS LEAVING. And the writers can't just END THEM or REUNITE THEM!? Is this real life!?

Eh. Not saying this in a mean way, but I bet KMc is lying. She has often said she doesn't know something but would make offhand remarks and...voila.

I'm guessing she knows the outcome but is keeping quiet like a good little temp employee.

• Love 3

Kim also said she didn't know if Scrubs will have closure, which is the most ridiculous thing. It's been THREE. YEARS. THREE. JT IS LEAVING. And the writers can't just END THEM or REUNITE THEM!? Is this real life!?

Which I'm sure means that somehow, Robin will end up on the short end of the stick and Patrick will feel justified for all he's done and not done. Like sleeping with Sam and ignoring his wife's safety for A YEAR

Eh. Not saying this in a mean way, but I bet KMc is lying. She has often said she doesn't know something but would make offhand remarks and...voila.

I'm guessing she knows the outcome but is keeping quiet like a good little temp employee.

Possibly.

But these are the same writers who are wasting JT's last days with his character up Sam's ass.

I wouldn't put it past them to write something crappy.

Actually, it's now my expectation.

• Love 1

Wasn't this SOD thing based on her first day of filming?  So she might not know exactly how they're writing the ending.

But these are the same writers who are wasting JT's last days with his character up Sam's ass.

But apparently, Sam's ass will be in another time zone with Jason and Liz.

• Love 1

Possibly.

I wouldn't put it past them to write something crappy.

Actually, it's now my expectation.

Oh, we agree that this will be total shit. I just think KMc knows what brand of shit it will be.

• Love 2

Dare I dream that while Jason and his harem are doing their thing, Patrick goes to Anna and they set out looking for Robin separately?

Some are speccing that Jason/Sam/Liz find Robin on the island. I dunno, though. Seems too soon.

Some are speccing that Jason/Sam/Liz find Robin on the island. I dunno, though. Seems too soon.

On Cassadine Island?  WTF?  So Nikolas is allegedly in control of the island, but didn't know Little Jake and Robin were being kept prisoner there?  Oookay.

At least Jason is a part of Robin's rescue?

But he's not going to rescue Robin, he's trying to piece together what happened to him so he can embrace his inner hitman or something.

Loyalty. (God knows why.)

At the end of the day, this show has been a part of her life longer than almost anything else. Regardless of the show's actual quality, I'm sure the seven year old girl in her will always feel a gravitational pull to the show because of that. 

• Love 2

I don't know anything at all about Robert Scorpio. Is that something he would come back for?

He would come back for anything Anna or Robin-related. I figured this visit would be about Robin, or finding Robin, but the spoilers don't seem to indicate anyone knows she's a prisoner. So I dunno.

• Love 2

I give zero f*cks about the sadz Sabweena felt when Patrick's wife came back when she was using Robin's charity and Robin's child to get close to Patrick

<Shoots this post in the head while it is giving birth and sticks the baby in a tree>

Sobby can kick rocks and evaporate. Useless, pointless, bye!

• Love 3

I'm disappointed Lulu and Dillon don't have sex if Dante/Val are still gonna be hanging out . . . It seems like it's shaping up to be a Val/Dante/Lulu triangle, which, ew. Fuck that. a) why should Lulu have to fight a relative for her husband and b) man centered triangles always make the men look like pigs and the women like desperate idiots.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

At the end of the day, this show has been a part of her life longer than almost anything else. Regardless of the show's actual quality, I'm sure the seven year old girl in her will always feel a gravitational pull to the show because of that. 

I'm guessing that a large part of that loyalty lies more with the fans and her long time co-stars than the show (and definitely more than anyone currently running the show).  

• Love 4

I really thought they were trying to fix this fucking show. Guess I was wrong.

What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

So stop it show! Just stop! Give these fucking characters back their brains. Jobs are well and good, but writing characters that make sense is even fucking better.

aaaaaaaargh.

• Love 6

Aaah, so Patrick did call Robin today and left a message. Robin must call him back tomorrow, with goon supervision.

ROBIN:

"Hold on, Patrick.

Even if I

Lied to you, I may have had a

Pretty good reason."

PATRICK: "You LIED to me?! You BITCH!!!!"

[/sarcasm]

• Love 1

Aaah, so Patrick did call Robin today and left a message.  Robin must call him back tomorrow, with goon supervision.

So now Patrick has had Robin's phone number this whole time?!?

:does Sarah Brown eye roll & nostril flare:

• Love 5

So now Patrick has had Robin's phone number this whole time?!?

:does Sarah Brown eye roll & nostril flare:

And she has a cell and is able to quickly call him back?

The only positive I see from her not telling Patrick to go screw himself is that she hasn't been pining away for the douchebag and just cares about her daughter's safety.

And she has a cell and is able to quickly call him back?

The only positive I see from her not telling Patrick to go screw himself is that she hasn't been pining away for the douchebag and just cares about her daughter's safety.

She was probably thrilled this was the first time he had made communication in a year, sadly.

But yeah, this is fucking strange. If we assume Patrick and Robin have the same phone numbers, then, what? He's literally not attempted to talk to her even by phone for the past year? 

• Love 1

She was probably thrilled this was the first time he had made communication in a year, sadly.

But yeah, this is fucking strange. If we assume Patrick and Robin have the same phone numbers, then, what? He's literally not attempted to talk to her even by phone for the past year?

Lol, pretty much. He's such a good guy, though.

I can't take this AT ALL seriously. Robin is a prisoner, but she has a cell phone. Patrick and Anna allegedly can't reach Robin, but they know her phone number.

The story holes aren't holes; they're the Grand Freaking Canyon.

• Love 9

I'm not sure about the Jason/Sam/Liez spoiler. There's been other talk that Liez is exposed at Thanksgiving at Monica's, that it's the big cliffhanger thru the holiday weekend, so the 25th I think?

They did just get invited for Thanksgiving. What if Monica also invites Sam & Danny and Patrick & Emma? I hope Monica & Sam stab that lying psycho in the face. That's what this show has reduced me to.

I thought I also read Sam gets Spinelli to come back, which would contradict the Jason goes looking for him. Who the hell knows at this point.

• Love 3

AND a cot and three meals!! God, I hate her ass so much. Is there nothing she doesn't have???

Hee. But really, this is fucking ridiculous. It makes no sense. She should have just had her mind wiped by Hells and freed and had it wear off or something, hence her return. At least the "no contact" issue would maybe work then.

• Love 6

I'm not sure about the Jason/Sam/Liez spoiler. There's been other talk that Liez is exposed at Thanksgiving at Monica's, that it's the big cliffhanger thru the holiday weekend, so the 25th I think?

They did just get invited for Thanksgiving. What if Monica also invites Sam & Danny and Patrick & Emma? I hope Monica & Sam stab that lying psycho in the face. That's what this show has reduced me to.

I thought I also read Sam gets Spinelli to come back, which would contradict the Jason goes looking for him. Who the hell knows at this point.

Where did the Thanksgiving spoiler come from?

I wonder if the new writers said, "Fuck it, we're wrapping this shit up whether it makes sense or not."

"... and then maybe the fucking Robin fans will get the hell off our damn backs with all their whining and complaining, and we can get back to the IMPORTANT stuff, like Sonny never losing!"

I hope Monica & Sam stab that lying psycho in the face.

Having the granddaughter of Steve Hardy get done in by Borgy-Boy's Ride-Or-Die Chick would be fitting symbolism for what this show has been reduced to, where important legacy characters that should rightfully be pillars of the show are trashed six ways from Sunday while the Unholy Trio and their consorts rule over all. 

"All My Corinthos", indeed.

• Love 5

I can't take this AT ALL seriously. Robin is a prisoner, but she has a cell phone. Patrick and Anna allegedly can't reach Robin, but they know her phone number.

I assume a) that Robin's cell phone is in possession of her captors and that, after Patrick called, they gave her the phone to call him back (I'm sure we'll see goons in with her tomorrow watching what she says) and b) Patrick and Anna not being able to reach Robin meant to me that they've left messages and stuff (like we saw Anna do once last year), but haven't spoken to her (or we might see retconned tomorrow that they have spoken to her, but Robin is always being monitored).

I know people are ready to rage, but this makes a reasonable amount of soap sense to me.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Having the granddaughter of Steve Hardy get done in by Borgy-Boy's Ride-Or-Die Chick would be fitting symbolism for what this show has been reduced to, where important legacy characters that should rightfully be pillars of the show are trashed six ways from Sunday while the Unholy Trio and their consorts rule over all. 

"All My Corinthos", indeed.

Except Sam is a pretty established character in her own right now too.  I am not sure when the Cassadines/Jeromes debuted, but she is also pretty connected to the history of the show now too, so she is not just some "ride-or-die chick" or a consort of Corinthos. 

And Monica should punch her in the face, especially after that fake ass "of course!" concern/joy/lies over calling Monica to tell her about Jason....except it was 6 months too fucking late.  But I honestly don't think she'll get a reaction at all, it would have been nice to see her told her SON WAS ALIVE onscreen.  But nope....we had to devote a whole fukcing show to SONNY finding out.   His own mother is cool with an offscreen phone call.

• Love 8

Dillon's an option for you too, if you like mayo on your sandwiches.

I actually really hate it, but more because the look grosses me out more than the taste.

I feel there's a metaphor somewhere there.

Edited by ulkis

Dillon's an option for you too, if you like mayo on your sandwiches.

I love mayo on my sandwiches. No, that's not a euphemism.

Sorry, lunch is later today. Carry on. ;) 

I actually really hate it, but more because the look grosses me out more than the taste.*

I feel there's a metaphor somewhere there.

*Also ketchup and mustard. Blerg.

OMG, someone else hates ketchup and mustard too! YAY!

I'm mayo and honey mustard's bitch, though. Those two on a hot dog together, yum.

Okay, I'm done now. For good. 

• Love 1