Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I can live with it, IF they do a flashback close to his last scene that showcases his famous PERM, the one that made him look like Doris Roberts without her sex appeal.

That's how I want the world to remember Tony Geary and Luke Spencer.  

luke%20perm.jpg

Yes Luke, Everybody DOES Love Raymond

Ah yes, the Richard Simmons look. Broccoli hair. Or, as one so eloquently described him long ago on TWOP, a penis with a perm. Glorious.

Or, if not his perm, then at least let us have a flashback to his Doris Day locks....

luke%20marilyn.jpg

Que, Sera, Sera, Luke.

NOOOOOOOOOOO.

That's the haircut he had when Luke confronted Carly about being Bobbie's daughter. Sarah Brown was so good you almost forget the tragedy that was Luke's hair in that scene. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Ah, the 90s.

Don't blame the poor 90s for that, heh, that's a Tony Geary special.

The vest though, we can blame the 90s.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

Don't blame the poor 90s for that, heh, that's a Tony Geary special.

The vest though, we can blame the 90s.

I had that vest.  And it didn't work for me either.  

• Love 4

I've heard that 'Liz's niece' shit a few times but I don't know where the hell that comes from. Kevin and Lucy also never had a biological daughter, and I remember someone trying to put that over a couple years ago. Both sound like fanfic to me, but it's possible.

Paul's son with Jenny is also viable, I suppose. I'd sooner expect them to bring on Lucy's daughters, someday, finally. I also heard a not-bad idea yesterday, though they won't do it: Make "Hayden Barnes" Susan Hornsby, working with her father against ELQ (and then write her out, fast).

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh, by Kevin and Lucy's daughter, I meant Christina. 

As for Liz's niece, there was that Twitter exchange between FV and RH in the spring about Liz getting more family in town, which I think led to speculation that Sarah would ship a kid off to live with Liz.  Which I could see, with the PARALLELS there with Audrey/Sarah/Liz back in the day.

I guess two young actresses were cast and these were the RUMORS about who they're playing?

Edited by TeeVee329

I've heard that 'Liz's niece' shit a few times but I don't know where the hell that comes from. Kevin and Lucy also never had a biological daughter, and I remember someone trying to put that over a couple years ago. Both sound like fanfic to me, but it's possible.

So did Jake coming back from the dead. The more fanfic it sounds, the more chance it's true probably.

• Love 2

So did Jake coming back from the dead. The more fanfic it sounds, the more chance it's true probably.

Possibly. I just don't think RC cares about Lucy or Liz enough at this point.

As for Liz's niece, there was that Twitter exchange between FV and RH in the spring about Liz getting more family in town

Technically, she has! He's undead!

• Love 5
(edited)

In the casting scripts it sounds like Liz's neice is SLW long lost dughter he never knew about.

Really?  That's dumb.  We've heard Sarah has kids, right?  Why not just use that blank slate?

ETA...oh, I know why.  Because a kid of Steven Lars' would also be related to Franco.  BLECH.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I still want to know why Jeff Webber and his wife have ignored Liz since she was 17 ... maybe that partly explains why she finally lost her damn mind.

But if that were the case, EVERYONE would be as fucked up as Liz. Soap parents by design utterly suck, anyway...

• Love 1

Really?  That's dumb.  We've heard Sarah has kids, right?  Why not just use that blank slate?

ETA...oh, I know why.  Because a kid of Steven Lars' would also be related to Franco.  BLECH.

probally lol.Then again so is Serena but there not interested in her.

(edited)

I still want to know why Jeff Webber and his wife have ignored Liz since she was 17 ... maybe that partly explains why she finally lost her damn mind.

They make Frisco and Felicia look like the parents of the century (I actually don't think of Felicia of as much of a deadbeat parent, though). I go back and forth on Liz, but she should want NOTHING to do with either of her parents after they've basically pretended she doesn't exist since she was 15. 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 4
(edited)

One of the teens is definitely already taping- Fallon Smythe. Her mother posted photos of them on set and either her mother or someone backstage posted a shot where you can see the kid, a teen boy, and Lynn Herring on what looks like the MetroCourt set. The girl seems to be 16/17 and a brunette. 

The audition sides from ShowFax are floating around out there.

Edited by FloatOn
(edited)

One of the teens is definitely already taping- Fallon Smythe. Her mother posted photos of them on set and either on her mother or someone backstage posted a shot where you can see the kid, a teen boy, and Lynn Herring on what looks like the MetroCourt set. The girl seems to be 16/17 and a brunette. 

Ugh, if it is Christina, she better not be coming to town with some Trey-esque boyfriend Lucy has to deal with.

And if she is Christina, how are they going to explain where she's been?  Lucy, Kevin, and Scotty have all been living in Port Charles again, for what, two years?  And none of them are really the "ship the brat to boarding school!" type.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I feel like we've seen multiple instances the past few years of facebook, Twitter, and Insta "proof" of some actor or actress having been cast on this show, but then the actor/actress never shows up.

And then there's also been multiple instances of not a peep about a character coming on or back or anyone having been cast until a couple days before the character shows up on screen.

• Love 1

I'm just wondering what will happen if Sonny & Alexis' daughter Kristina ever returns. Will she have to be called Krissy in order to keep her and Christina Baldwin/Collins straight? 

(edited)

Well, we don't know what Christina would theoretically (because I won't be convinced this is actually happening until she's on-screen) be calling herself until she gets here.  She could go by Chrissy or Tina or, in a tend only on soaps, her middle name.

Edited by TeeVee329

They have been supposedly getting ready to do this Christina/Hot White Boyfriend v. Lucy story for the better part of two years, and I'm just not sure what to believe anymore. I'll believe it when I see it, but if there are pix, sure, link 'em.

• Love 1

Well, we don't know what Christina would theoretically (because I won't be convinced this is actually happening until she's on-screen) be calling herself until she gets here.  She could go by Chrissy or Tina or, in a tend only on soaps, her middle name.

Oh, I know a person or two who goes by their middle name. I knew a girl who did, because she was named after her mom and so they wanted to avoid confusion.

Ugh, if it is Christina, she better not be coming to town with some Trey-esque boyfriend Lucy has to deal with.

Of course she will. And I'm sure she'll get pregnant soon.

Seriously, I don't understand the secrecy of this kind of casting.

Aren't they supposed to want people to be excited about watching?

IA this teens are just random newbies.

IA its pretty dumb that nobody acted liked christina existed.THe kids obviously a minor and remeber last year when felicia told lucy to go talk to her daughter serena lol.No mention of Christina and no way do I buy lucy she was too obessed with her lol.

(edited)

Aren't they supposed to want people to be excited about watching?

If Christina and these rumored other teens are part of the show's effort to build up its teen scene, why not publicize that?  "Hey, we're building up the teen scene, here's what we're doing, come check it out."  

I don't see the harm in that, and letting Lucy fans or "Port Charles" fans know there's something that might interest them coming up.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I'm scared to put this out in the universe, but I wouldn't put it past Ron to do a Marian/Liza/Tad, Eve/Paige/JJ story with Lucy/Christina/Hot White Boyfriend.

Stop it. Stop it right this second!

• Love 2

Stop it. Stop it right this second!

In the ShowFax for the character, Lucy is worried that people might think they're sleeping together if she's seen alone with him and he's talking about how it wouldn't be such a bad thing if he wasn't with Christina, so they might actually be planning on doing something in that vein.

Has there been an announcement about a new HW? Because that's the only thing that would excite me at this point

LOL I really don't get them these the show is in trouble and instead spoiling stuff that might make fans stick around or try to entice them these two morons decide to keep it a secret lol.

• Love 1

In the ShowFax for the character, Lucy is worried that people might think they're sleeping together if she's seen alone with him and he's talking about how it wouldn't be such a bad thing if he wasn't with Christina, so they might actually be planning on doing something in that vein.

<Throws barware>

• Love 4
(edited)

Oh ew, EW!  I hate Hot White Boyfriend (is this supposed to be Paul's son?) already.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I'm conflicted would RC really do three mother/daughter triangles so close together?I know RC doesn't believe in chracters characters in character but despite lucys bed hopping behavior sometimes I have a hard time buying she would do this to her daughter.

(edited)

I'm gonna go shoot myself in the mouth.

I was going to say, before all that, that they should promote Lucy and her girls to try and win viewers back. I also expect Ron is one of the few who would give a shit about using them. But, uh, not like this, please!

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

LOL I really don't get them these the show is in trouble and instead spoiling stuff that might make fans stick around or try to entice them these two morons decide to keep it a secret lol.

Ron and Frank know it's a shit show too; if they let spoilers leak, viewers will bail even faster and there will be no room on The Barge.

• Love 1

Time to go head over to Costco and buy a vat of brain bleach.  

When I think of the "God, who's next??" possibilities in Ron's current apparent fascination of mother/daughter triangles, each possible set makes me progressively more grossed out. I won't even name any of them, for fear of putting it out into the universe. 

(edited)

Time to go head over to Costco and buy a vat of brain bleach.  

When I think of the "God, who's next??" possibilities in Ron's current apparent fascination of mother/daughter triangles, each possible set makes me progressively more grossed out. I won't even name any of them, for fear of putting it out into the universe. 

don't tell me Bobbie/Sonny wouldn't be fascinating. Finally, after 20 years, Barbara Jean gets revenge!*

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 12
(edited)

from SOD

Murder mystery coming
Person already taped final scenes (IN JUNE!)

please let it be Nina or Franco or even Kiki.

ETA probably Rosalie. bah. I'll take it I guess.

Edited by ulkis