Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Who are the two wimmins next to Maxie?  The one on the end looks like it might be Sabrina, but the one directly next to Maxie doesn't look like anyone.

Could it be Sam?

This is exactly what this freak deserves. Actually, no, she deserves to be murdered.

I know this referred to Dr. O, but I find it both disturbing and amusing that it could also apply to Nina and, if you change "she" to "he", Franco, too. GH really is a freakshow of epic proportions.

• Love 6

Who are the two wimmins next to Maxie?  The one on the end looks like it might be Sabrina, but the one directly next to Maxie doesn't look like anyone.

Molly?

I just...when did Valerie and Lulu find time in their respective "grieving my mother" and "defending my father/hating my cousin" schedules to learn a bouncy dance number?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9

And I hope that funeral isn't Duke's bc there would be NO EXCUSE for not trying to contact Robin. None.

I thought that was old footage.

But your question is extremely valid because, yes, Robin loved Duke, she would be at his funeral no question.

Edited by TeeVee329

I'm actually looking forward to the live shows for hilarity purposes.

And I hope that funeral isn't Duke's bc there would be NO EXCUSE for not trying to contact Robin. None.

Dare I hope that's what finally kickstarts Anna's brain back into working? Silver lining to the ruination and death of Duke? Anna finally realizes Robin is (still, for Gods sake) in trouble?

I'm just a naive dreamer, what can I say?

Edited by SlovakPrincess

I figured all that footage was new?

With the NB and what could possibly be Duke's funeral, I just can't with the ignorance about Robin. Like, I get it. I do. But you can't have ONE character express concern and question where's she's at? I'm asking for ONE. Hell, it can be TJ for all I care.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

I would forgive RC for 2 years of general shittiness if Franco ended up dead without a head but I think the guy in the body bag was Duke's bodyguard/hitman

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

I would forgive RC for 2 years of general shittiness if Franco ended up dead without a head but I think the guy in the body bag was Duke's bodyguard/hitman

I'm pretty sure they showed Jordan's face.  

• Love 1

I figured all that footage was new?

With the NB and what could possibly be Duke's funeral, I just can't with the ignorance about Robin. Like, I get it. I do. But you can't have ONE character express concern and question where's she's at? I'm asking for ONE. Hell, it can be TJ for all I care.

Tequan Richmond deserves better than that dammit!

I just...when did Valerie and Lulu find time in their respective "grieving my mother" and "defending my father/hating my cousin" schedules to learn a bouncy dance number?

Lucy is cracking the whip with the under-10 set, so I'm sure she's equally tough with the adults.

It's kind of Val not to say that Dante and Sonny are also both short.

Hello, anvils that Valerie has a crush on Dante. Sheesh.

That's looks like Jordan in the bodybag, which means she isn't really dead.  

Looks like a guy to me.  I don't think it's Julian.  Maybe it's Kevin.  Fake jake.  Could be Duke's bodyguard.  Day player.  It's unfortunately not Franco.

I'd like Ned & Olivia to marry and go off somewhere.  They can recast Ned with Nick Gregory.  I don't think he's doing much.  He was on RHoNY as Carole Radziwill's blind date last year.  So he's used to bad script, bad acting etc.

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/150427-april-27-general-hospital-sneak-peek

It's kind of Val not to say that Dante and Sonny are also both short. Meanwhile, someone this week will probably mention how fat AJ was again.

I can't view these ABC clips, but a generous friend transcribed the cousins' chat for me.  And, seeing them in print without the images and without the actress' interpretation, I'm bemused by what Valerie is saying because her words of praise for Dante had a very familiar tone to them.  They sound much like the fan love for Dante that I used to a read at a site where I hung out in my earlier days on-line in the GH world.  Take that for what you will.  

There are definitely rumors out there that Val is the next Lisa Niles. UGH. Hopefully it's all just fake speculation.

Whoa, really? I just said that bc that clip reminded me of when Lisa first arrived and she was sweet as pie and totally taken by Patrick.

Valerie has that unstable Spencer blood and is a wimmins. OF COURSE she'll go crazy. It's just a matter of what kind of crazy it will be: DID in homage to her grandfather Tim; psycho crazy, because that hasn't been done in a while; tumor crazy, because she'll need to be redeemed down the line? Ron has a multitude of scripts he can reuse.

• Love 5

Whoa, really? I just said that bc that clip reminded me of when Lisa first arrived and she was sweet as pie and totally taken by Patrick.

Well, I think they're from DD so take with a grain of salt. But yeah.

What I'm hearing on gh happenings is this:

Nik agrees to let Val stay at his island. She begins to suspect something when she sees Hayden there.

Cam & Emma have a tango planned, but Spencer plans to interrupt it.

Anna & Duke still long for each other.

There will be 2 proposals. One will be from Ric to Liz. Molly finds out around the 29th.

Carly has a "surprise " of her own for Ric at the Nurse's Ball. (Molly finds out before Nik proposes that he plans to propose.)

Sam gives tickets to the Ball to Jake & Hayden.

Olivia experiences Braxton- Hicks style contractions at the Ball, over stress from keeping the secret from Julian. Alexis helps her, but notices Julian's natural concern.

Then one sentence is literally Bye Bruce!

The week after the ball- GH happenings has:

Anna & Duke get a confession. Anna & Sloane learn something. Jordan's life is endangered.

Why would Valerie, a virtual stranger, give a crap over who is visiting Nikolas at his own home?

No kidding. Why is she even staying in PC? Isn't she an adult? Can't she live in the home she shared with her mom? Her family sucks and is going to defend Luke no matter what. She's been parked in the evil gothic estate of the Cassadines, with idiot and asshole Nik and his bratty weirdo of a son.

I guess she must just be here for the revenge. At this point, I hope she takes out half the town.

• Love 1
Then one sentence is literally Bye Bruce!

That must be who's getting zipped up in the body bag in the promo. BFD, some glorified day player bites it. Typical Ron to kill of the people we care least about.

Why would Valerie, a virtual stranger, give a crap over who is visiting Nikolas at his own home?

No kidding. Why is she even staying in PC? Isn't she an adult? Can't she live in the home she shared with her mom?

What else does she have to do except wonder what's going on with Nik? She has no job in PC. I guess she's staying in town because...she wants to get to know the Spencers? I guess. It's as if everyone has suddenly forgotten there are wormholes. They can visit any time.

• Love 3

I forgot some stuff.

From gh happenings :

Hayden tries to squeeze more money from Ric (to make up for money Fake Jake got from her.)

Hayden reminds Nik they both have a secret.

Jake's identity as Jason is revealed, but to whom?

Julian's plans for Duke put Duke, Spencer, and Emma in danger.

"Bye Bruce"? As in a tasteless Bruce Jenner reference? (Not that the real Bruce is making themselves look any better after that car accident, but still).

Ron would do something like that.

Yes.

Oh and I don't think the"Bye, Bruce!" has anything to do with Jenner.

Didn't the kids tango last year?

Lol. You're questioning Ron on rewriting stories? He's not Brad Bell.

Is it wrong that I would like to see Bruce Jenner kick Ron's ass? He's too classy for that. Maybe Kris Jenner can do it. I'm sure she owes her ex a solid or two.

Bruce is Duke's bodyguard. I don't think at ballsy to take on any Kardashian.

Ron named a mental institution after the head of scientology; I absolutely think he would diss the Kardashins.  

Personally, I prefer to keep-up with The Cardassians and think The Kardashins are desperate famewhores and a plague on our society.      But for Ron to make a transgender joke is, while predictable, really sad.

• Love 2

I figured her being installed at Wyndemere would mean either she was going to be set up as Nik's next bed buddy or she was going to stumble upon some of his less than legal activities that she can go to Dante with.  I guess they took door #2.

• Love 1

I don't like the Kardashians either, but I do think they'd probably not ignore Ron. They love attention like.... well he does. But I also think that a transgendered joke is where ABC might draw the line, as The Interview drew in around 17 million viewers, I think.

I remember Lisa being all wooooo we used to shots and play pool in college! We were insane man! right away though, even if she was nice at first.

Lisa, before she was recast, was super nice and tame. She talked about their past, but not in a nutty way. Brianna's Lisa was nice at first, but in her crazy-eyed way.

• Love 1