Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

The problems with Robin's story have little to nothing to do with KMc's availability. They have to do with Ron not wanting to write an ending for her. If he really wanted to wrap up her story, he could do it in one day. But he doesn't want to wrap up her story. So we're stuck with the ridiculous fallout of everyone basically pretending they aren't concerned with what's going on with Robin.

Exactly. He's so lazy sometimes. 

• Love 1

The moment Franco said Olivia's name after she left, and he and Nina began scheming how to get out, I put two and two together in this thread.

I'll further my earlier theory and say that Franco/Nina are just going to lie and say Nina's pregnant or use Olivia as way out.

• Love 1

PLEASE let Patrick propose marriage or want Sam to move in or something. I want to see how far this character sinks into the abyss of ridiculousness.

Franco and Nina = FF

I can't wait for Budig's character. This will be too hilarious. Ric regressing to his old panic room self is damn amazing.

Morgan sucks. BC deserves a better story.

Sounds like Patrick will either be proposing, asking Sam to move, and asking to be Danny's daddy?  As if Samtrick weren't awful already, let's have them take a huge step in their relationship two months into dating even though the only things they ever talk about are Jake and Jason

Edited by aw86
  • Love 2

Fire JT, who can't generate chemistry and gets lazy

Amen.  All this character ever was, was Robin's purse-holder.*  With her gone, he's about as useful to the canvas as the proverbial tits on a bull.  His habit of tanking scenes if they don't measure up to his exalted standards doesn't help.

* - And she did all the heavy lifting when it came to generating chemistry.

That's actually kind of cute. That's the sort of thing I can get behind, even though Jason Thompson bears little resemblance to John Beradino.

I'm looking forward to seeing it also.  It would be especially cool if they brought on Roy Thinnes to play a bit part.

• Love 1

Can Julian's "fatherly advice" to Sam be "Ugh. Really?" re: Patrick? And I'm guessing Patrick wants Sam and Danny to move in, and even uses the excuse that the PH is full with Alexis and Molly living there.

• Love 2

Can Julian's "fatherly advice" to Sam be "Ugh. Really?" re: Patrick? And I'm guessing Patrick wants Sam and Danny to move in, and even uses the excuse that the PH is full with Alexis and Molly living there.

The day a character has something bad or critical to say about Patrick is the day I'll shut up about him. So never!? Hee.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

No. No. No. The penthouse is fucking cool. We already lost Johnny's cool penthouse, the lake house, the sweet CC clinic...... no man. We didn't even get Sonny in prison for long. Keep your goose tattoos to yourself, Drake. Sam Morgan is not a suburbs girl, you sparkly bastard.

• Love 3

Between Levi and Spinelli, Nathan needs to run before he's surrounded by these dbags all his life. It's one thing to for Maxie to screw around on him with guys like Johnny, but bringing in the most annoying people on the planet?? Nooo.

• Love 6

Wow, next week sounds really boring, though I'm sorta looking forward to Rebecca Budig and her ruining Jake(son) and Liz's happiness for a time.

I can't wait for the laughs, but then I'm like, damn, the writers NEVER allow Liz to be happy for longer than .02 seconds. It's weird.

• Love 3

Wow, next week sounds really boring, though I'm sorta looking forward to Rebecca Budig and her ruining Jake(son) and Liz's happiness for a time.

Nobody does "harpie" quite like Budig.  At least Show isn't dragging Ham Mathison, Lord of the Thong along for the ride.  Liz does NOT know what's about to descend upon her.  

• Love 3

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/03/general-hospital-spoilers-march-23-2015-edition/

I suppose Franco is the one who blackmails Olivia. Can he die already?

Franco needs to have his face and all of his internal organs melted.

Liz is a dumb stupid idiot who brings most of her unhappiness on herself. She deserves whatever she gets for getting involved with a man without knowing if he's married or not. 

• Love 2

It sounds like Jake(son) is going to be super pissed about his "wife" showing up. What a dreamboat!

Like, skeptical pissed, though, right? Which would make sense...since the chick is a liar.

And wouldn't Jake ask for pictures? Does Ric have mad photoshopping skills?

• Love 1

And wouldn't Jake ask for pictures? Does Ric have mad photoshopping skills?

Jake didn't even try to do one thing to learn about himself so it wouldn't really surprise me if he doesn't even ask. He's very passive. But also, yes, I feel like Ric would probably be super invested in the scheme so he would do everything he could to make it appear legit.

• Love 4

Jake not asking about himself, though....are we really gonna harp on that as if it's some character trait? Or is it bc Ron wants to stall the story? Like, how is this any different than Patrick not asking about Robin? Many people excuse Patrick for all of that, yet we're blaming Jake? I dunno. Seems like a double standard.

I'm fine with thinking they both suck. ;)

I just think if I was an amnesiac, I would react to the possibility of someone knowing who I really am with excitement, instead of irritation that now I can't bang the nurse who let me into her home where small children live.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8
Like, how is this any different than Patrick not asking about Robin? Many people excuse Patrick for all of that, yet we're blaming Jake?

Plenty of people have complained that Patrick hasn't asked; I think most of us have thrown up our hands (and our stomach contents) and given up. Ron doesn't want to wrap up Robin's story. 

For Jake, though, asking about who he is IS his story—or should be. Instead, he just shambles around PC letting other people set up his life for him. We had a minute of him looking for work and realizing that because he doesn't know who he is and has no ID, it will be hard, but why not follow up on that? Why doesn't he ask for a DNA test? Why doesn't he do a web search to see if he can find out anything? He saw some Q photos at GH and they twigged something, but that got instantly dropped. 

Patrick at least spoke to Robin before she left for the last time. It was pathetic, but it's some action. Jake has shown no interest in trying to figure out who he is. That's the difference for me.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 6

Lololol. I'm not saying you don't have a point. But 1. We haven't seen the reax yet. If he's rolling his eyes and screaming, "WHHHY!!!! I want Liz!!!" I may have a different opinion. 2. Although this is the same show where Patrick reacted to his ex-wife saying "I'm broken" by wanting to bang Sam, so nothing shocks me.

But Jake's story is as wrapped up in Robin as Patrick's is. He can't spend months trying to find out who he is bc when he does, Ron would have to logically address Robin. The problem with Patrick is the same problem Jake has.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

Jake- whom is Jason- having a wife not Sam is dumb as Morgan. It makes no sense. I have to see these characters be dumb and think they're smart everyday, so now I'm watching Ric fool Liz/Jake for what- love? No dude. Damn, Ric. Have you met Jordan Ashford? She's dating a really huge screwup. You have a big chance, yo. Get over Liz.

So what I have to look forward to is just more of these same dumbass characters being tricked by dumber characters? Thanks, Ron.

• Love 2

Spoilers from Trixie at soaptown via daytime dish

Don't read these if you want to wait to know what Luke's secret is. I kind of regret that I read it myself, I would have liked to have been surprised

Past and future collide for the April 1rst episode. They'll revisit scenes from the very first swhow and the truth about Luke will be revealed.

Luke accidentally killed his mother while going after his drunk father when he was 15.
Pat Spencer's daughter Valerie is coming. No word on who she will be involved with yet.
One other person learns who Jake is put says nothing.
Morgan switches Michael's allergy pills to make him look drunk.
Franco/Nina are released and will blackmail Olivia into giving them a room at the MC.
Samtrick are moving int together.

I actually think that's a pretty good reason for Luke going nuts without being gross or incestuous about it

• Love 2

Except from what I read at another board, Luke's mom died of a burst appendix so this is a complete rewrite. Not for me, so it doesn't bother me at all. But we'll see if this one pans out.

She did die of a burst appendix. The dad beat her and then left the house and she was too weak to get to a phone/drive herself and she ended up dying of a burst appendix. They could easily retcon that since Luke and Bobbie were the only ones in the house at the time. So they could easily retcon that into some story Luke told himself and everybody else. Or maybe he killed the dad and the only way for the mom to get medical help and so he figures he killed his mom.

• Love 1

So ANOTHER person is going to keep the Jason secret? Really, Ron!? Really!? Let me guess, it'll be anyone but Patrick bc he still has to be the perfect and sparkly counterpart to Sam's perfectness.

You have got to be shitting me. This kid. Just...my goodness.

But I am convinced more than ever that the Jason stuff isn't coming out till KMc is back. Ron is prolonging this with one thing after another. Like, it's kinda insane at this point. What's next? Nik is about to spill until he's attacked by a wildebeest?

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 6

Jake- whom is Jason- having a wife not Sam is dumb as Morgan. It makes no sense. I have to see these characters be dumb and think they're smart everyday, so now I'm watching Ric fool Liz/Jake for what- love? No dude.

It's a stupid story because we know that Jake(son) is Jason and Rebecca Budig is not his wife, but Liz and Jake(son) being immediately suspicious and mistrusting of her - mostly because she's getting in the way of them boning - is what I find really dumb.  Liz and Jake(son) have talked about the possibility that there are people looking for him before, why is this such an unbelievable surprise?

• Love 6

They both had these bitchy, irritated expressions and it's like, umm? The questions should have come later when Jake is alone w/ her and feels nothing and/or thinks her stories sound far-fetched and her pics are put together with Windows Paintshop.

• Love 6

Oh, but don't forget, Jake(son) is supposed to be unrecognizable because of plastic surgery so Rebecca Budig can show him pictures of her with some other dude, no Photoshop required.  Knowing Ron, he'll use old publicity stills of Greenlee/Leo or Greenlee/Rya

• Love 7

But I am convinced more than ever that the Jason stuff isn't coming out till KMc is back. Ron is prolonging this with one thing after another. Like, it's kinda insane at this point. What's next? Nik is about to spill until he's attacked by a wildebeest?

There are so many characters I want to get attacked by a wildebeest.  I doubt they can afford it with the show's budget though.  :(

• Love 6

Oh, but don't forget, Jake(son) is supposed to be unrecognizable because of plastic surgery so Rebecca Budig can show him pictures of her with some other dude, no Photoshop required. Knowing Ron, he'll use old publicity stills of Greenlee/Leo or Greenlee/Rya

Hahahaha. It best be Leo.

There are so many characters I want to get attacked by a wildebeest. I doubt they can afford it with the show's budget though. :(

I know. My first choice is Patrick, who is probs going to move Sam and his new son into the home Robin picked out and wanted. A picture of Samtrick is under the definition of plot point. Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

It's a stupid story because we know that Jake(son) is Jason and Rebecca Budig is not his wife, but Liz and Jake(son) being immediately suspicious and mistrusting of her - mostly because she's getting in the way of them boning - is what I find really dumb.  Liz and Jake(son) have talked about the possibility that there are people looking for him before, why is this such an unbelievable surprise?

Because it's a total waste. This would have been great long before Nik knew he was Jason. Luke apparently knows, but his dark side won't tell him. Spencer is about to find out. (Which is the dumbest thing since "Let's drug Micheal! ) We've seen him refer to his own wedding ring to Sam. Spinelli and Carly have had a conversation saying that he reminds him of Jason. Liz, Sam, and Carly are telling everyone about Helena brainwashing Jake. There are comparisons to Lucky and how it was used against Liz, the Spencers. Sam keeps wondering why Jake. She's the only one asking why Jake. Ron should have brought fake wife in a lot sooner than now because it's too contrived. It reeks of him not knowing what to do because the plot of Jason being revealed hinges too much on Robin. I'm sick of this shit. We've had Pod Jason, Headless Jason, Coma Jason, Amnesia Jason, Brain Washed Jason, and now it's freaking Faux Jason. Just move it along, Ronald. Liz and Jason...... boring. Yawn.

• Love 4

There are so many characters I want to get attacked by a wildebeest.  I doubt they can afford it with the show's budget though.  :(

Why would it be expensive to have Carly attack people?

• Love 13
I actually think that's a pretty good reason for Luke going nuts without being gross or incestuous about it

Color me surprised that Ron took a more reasonable path.

It's Spencer.

Of course it is. FFS, can't that entitled little shit convalesce offscreen for three years?

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5

You have got to be shitting me. This kid. Just...my goodness.

. My guess is that ReRon is waiting on the Jason reveal for a Sam/Patrick November Sweeps wedding. Ron is so original. If KMc comes back, I think it will be after the Jason reveal.

The Luke stuff is pretty tame by Ron standards.