Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I don't feel bad for Liz (Shocker, I know)

I am guessing RB is indeed playing Jake's fake wife, but...in all seriousness...Dude DOES have a wife.  Liz is an idiot for starting something with a guy who has no idea who he is and IF he already has a family.  Maybe if they showed that they at least TRIED to figure it out I would sympathize, but Liz (and Jake) don't seem all too concerned about his life before.  So when it blows up (even through a manipulation) I won't feel bad for either of them.

ETA: LeftPhalange, your Liz hate gives me life. 

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 11

As many surgeries as Jason has had at GH and now Jake has had, why don't the brain trusts see if perhaps his blood might match anyone on file or better yet his DNA? Cops take a suspects DNA, not just the fingerprints. I'm sure the DNA test would hit a match with AJ, Micheal, Alan, Susan Moore, and even Heather Webber, and oddly enough Franco. Oh and Danny and the child Jake. (Side note, stop giving kids and adults the same name, especially if one is dead. It's creepy, and we won't stop, can't stop believing AJ Quartermaine, the adult male is alive, Ronald. ) I mean, damn, if some lady comes in PC and is like "Haaaaay! I'm your wife! Mrs. Doe!" Probably named BJ or some other dead child, it's still like "Why do you not run this man's DNA?"

And it's like Greenlee vs Liz. Come on. That's not a fair fight. I could see Greens vs Carly or Sam. But she'll eat Liz alive. (I know she's not playing Greenlee, but I hope she plays the character like Greenlee because honestly that didn't work for MSt.)

• Love 2

No one seems worried. Not Jake, not Liz, not Carly, not Sam, not Patrick, not Sonny, not Anna, not Dante, no one.

Jake not investigating his own life is on par with no one asking questions about Robin. Both are extremely large plot holes made that way to postpone the reveal.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 6

I hope Micheal beats his ass! I bet it's part of the plan of his idiot Brother and Idiot ex brother hopping girlfriend

Morgan: "So, here's the plan. I beat up Mikey while you grab the kid and skedaddle."

Kiki: "Oh, Morgan, it's brilliant!"

• Love 6

Yeah, I'm guessing the plan is for Morgan to incite Michael into fighting him and then using that as proof that he's as violent and temperamental as Sonny...while somehow leaving out that Morgan stormed into Michael's home unannounced and provoked the fight.

Michael seriously needs to hire someone who will actually stop assholes from barging in and yelling at him.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I suggested this months ago. No one listened.

I don't think anyone thought Kiki was needed, actually. And I don't think many expected her to actually be recast since Kiki used to be played by a pet of RC/FV's.

I am guessing RB is indeed playing Jake's fake wife, but...in all seriousness...Dude DOES have a wife.  Liz is an idiot for starting something with a guy who has no idea who he is and IF he already has a family.  Maybe if they showed that they at least TRIED to figure it out I would sympathize, but Liz (and Jake) don't seem all too concerned about his life before.  So when it blows up (even through a manipulation) I won't feel bad for either of them.

Liz won't need your sympathy. She'll have Ric and Nik there to dry her tears and compete for her "love" while forgetting that she tossed them aside for her new toy. Jake/Jason will tell her not to feel bad about getting involved with a strange man with an unknown past and maybe even Lucky will give her a reassuring phone call from wherever he is.

• Love 7

No one seems worried. Not Jake, not Liz, not Carly, not Sam, not Patrick, not Sonny, not Anna, not Dante, no one.

Sam sorta cares. She even told Jake she'll help him find his family, IIRC.

As many surgeries as Jason has had at GH and now Jake has had, why don't the brain trusts see if perhaps his blood might match anyone on file or better yet his DNA? Cops take a suspects DNA, not just the fingerprints. I'm sure the DNA test would hit a match with AJ, Micheal, Alan, Susan Moore, and even Heather Webber, and oddly enough Franco. Oh and Danny and the child Jake. (Side note, stop giving kids and adults the same name, especially if one is dead. It's creepy, and we won't stop, can't stop believing AJ Quartermaine, the adult male is alive, Ronald. ) I mean, damn, if some lady comes in PC and is like "Haaaaay! I'm your wife! Mrs. Doe!" Probably named BJ or some other dead child, it's still like "Why do you not run this man's DNA?"

I thought they tested his DNA AND fingerprints. If not, I'm sure Helena could have altered the results as she did when Dante ran the fingerprints through AFIS.

• Love 3

I thought they tested his DNA AND fingerprints. If not, I'm sure Helena could have altered the results as she did when Dante ran the fingerprints through AFIS.

I thought Helena did alter Jakeson's DNA results and tampered with the results of the criminal background check Dante did?

• Love 1

If Rebecca Budig is playing a woman posing as Jake(son)'s wife, I think it'd be hilarious if she was, like, repulsed by Jake(son).  Like, we saw her wiping her mouth every time she had to kiss him.

• Love 4
Michael seriously needs to hire someone who will actually stop assholes from barging in and yelling at him.

That's Alice's job. Michael needs to tell her explicitly who is and who isn't allowed in the house.

• Love 6

If Rebecca Budig is playing a woman posing as Jake(son)'s wife, I think it'd be hilarious if she was, like, repulsed by Jake(son). Like, we saw her wiping her mouth every time she had to kiss him.

Lololol.

But, let's be real. She'll fall in love with him, too.

• Love 5

That's Alice's job. Michael needs to tell her explicitly who is and who isn't allowed in the house.

That's what I'm saying, she's doing a terrible job of stopping Carly and Morgan and nuKiki from waltzing into the Q's whenever they please.

Morgan: "So, here's the plan. I beat up Mikey while you grab the kid and skedaddle."

Kiki: "Oh, Morgan, it's brilliant!"

LOL they are Morons I wouldn't be Surprised!!

They need to try again. This Kiki sucks.

Kiki has sucked for quite a long time

Yeah, I'm guessing the plan is for Morgan to incite Michael into fighting him and then using that as proof that he's as violent and temperamental as Sonny...while somehow leaving out that Morgan stormed into Michael's home unannounced and provoked the fight.

Yep I bet this is what it is. Never mind the fact all Micheal has to do is say how Morgan came in and incited the fight and Micheal bring up in court how Mordumb and Kaka are on Sonnys side

Sam sorta cares. She even told Jake she'll help him find his family, IIRC.

Nope. It was fingerprints only. I remember Dante and his handy dandy fingerprint kit. It was a Friday cliffhanger. Liz was clutching her hair. Jake was like "Oh, who am I? Maybe I'm a criminal or something! " (I forgot Ron's not witty line.) Insert comment about Jake's blue eyes. No DNA test was done. He ran the prints through The System. Anna was like "This will take a while." It didn't. Helena made sure there was no match. She and Jerry Jax mwahaha'd about it. A DNA test would have pulled up any Quartermaine that ever got arrested or anyone related to Susan Moore that ever got arrested. So if not Jason, at least AJ, Micheal, Alan, Susan Moore. ...etc. If those idiots can't grab Danny for a test then.... well... A DNA test would have ended this shit story. But we also wouldn't have Greatest Love Story Ever- Sonny and Jason.

• Love 1

Maybe Silas will test Jake for Ava.

Rosalie is a useless character that has no business being on the show and was shoehorned in with Nina and Co.

However, I still find her more tolerable a character than Sobbi. She actually has a personality, for starters. I will be the sole member of Team Rosalie during this debacle, IDGAF.

I like Rosalie.  I know she told Michael she wasn't really a nurse, that she posed as one for Nina's story.  Yet she told others that Nina paid her well and that she used that money to pay off student loan debt (similar to the PT guy Nina bribed).  So she could be lying to Michael so she could infiltrate ELQ.  Hard to know.  Maybe the writers don't even know.  What I do know is that she's the only one that had any spark with Michael that I've seen.

Not so fast!  I'm 99% convinced that the speculation about Rebecca Budig's character being hired to pose as Jake(son)'s wife is spot-on and she shows up on Friday.

In the preview clip, Sonny looks shocked.  Would that cause that? 

• Love 1

I don't know, but sometimes they annoyingly use old clips. I think all of them were new, but I am not certain about that one. It looked like he was in the Quartermaine crypt, and I think it may be from that scene where he saw ghost Connie.

I don't know, but sometimes they annoyingly use old clips. I think all of them were new, but I am not certain about that one. It looked like he was in the Quartermaine crypt, and I think it may be from that scene where he saw ghost Connie.

I thought he was in his study at home.  Maybe it was the Monopoly man coming in the room.

I like Rosalie.  I know she told Michael she wasn't really a nurse, that she posed as one for Nina's story.  Yet she told others that Nina paid her well and that she used that money to pay off student loan debt (similar to the PT guy Nina bribed).  So she could be lying to Michael so she could infiltrate ELQ.  Hard to know.  Maybe the writers don't even know.  What I do know is that she's the only one that had any spark with Michael that I've seen.

I forgot, but there were rumors online a while back that Rosalie was related to someone in PC. What if she's Patricia's daughter and the bi-racial role rolled into one? That would make sense as to why she would be working with Helena, Luke, and Larry to help get ELQ. Maybe that's her big secret.

I liked her with Michael also, I was sorry they kind of dropped her without a reason. But if she was Pat's daughter, doesn't that make her and Michael distant cousins? Is she too young to be Pat's daughter?

• Love 1

I forgot, but there were rumors online a while back that Rosalie was related to someone in PC. What if she's Patricia's daughter and the bi-racial role rolled into one? That would make sense as to why she would be working with Helena, Luke, and Larry to help get ELQ. Maybe that's her big secret.

I liked her with Michael also, I was sorry they kind of dropped her without a reason. But if she was Pat's daughter, doesn't that make her and Michael distant cousins? Is she too young to be Pat's daughter?

Part of her secret was who her father was and she had an adversarial relationship with him.  Seemed like he knew PC and was pulling some strings.  But there were 2-3 mentions of that and it was dropped.  She's too young to be Pat's daughter from back when Bobbie and Luke were kids.  But she could be a grandkid.  Or a late in life kid.

If she was Patricias daughter, then wouldnt Michael and Rosalie be cousins of some kind?

Michael is Carlys Son, Carly is Luke's Niece if Rosalie is Patricia's Child Rosalie would be Carly's Cousin so yeah Micheal and Rosalie would be related

Is the Jakeson's reveal not going to happen until November sweeps?

Well Billy is only under contract for a year and he's already been airing since late Sep '14, and he allegedly has outs if he gets another project. I'd be really surprised if he stayed considering if was just in an Oscar winning film. And I will laugh by butt off if he stretches out the reveal and then has four days to wrap it up.

Well Billy is only under contract for a year and he's already been airing since late Sep '14, and he allegedly has outs if he gets another project. I'd be really surprised if he stayed considering if was just in an Oscar winning film. And I will laugh by butt off if he stretches out the reveal and then has four days to wrap it up.

He has a two year contract, with an option to leave after a year. I suspect he'll stay if he doesn't get anything, although if he's serious about getting something else he really ought to make a clean break. (I've read from more than one of the actors that even if you have outs, it's a point against you if you're under contract to someone else.) 

• Love 2

I hope not. TRi needs to be freed from HP since the minor rule seems to limit his screentime. Break them up and let's see what the reason is for lack of TJ. He's a talented actor, so I want to hear Ron's excuse because we've come up with a million stories just for him.

• Love 1

I'm praying later in life kid. Dude, if crazy ass Luke Spencer was my brother, I'd wait a bit to have kids. Here's to hoping that they get Jesse from AMC at Pat's husband. Why? Because I love that dude. And before it happens, no, Ronald, all black people do not know each other, so quit while you're ahead.

• Love 1

Nope. It was fingerprints only. I remember Dante and his handy dandy fingerprint kit. It was a Friday cliffhanger. Liz was clutching her hair. Jake was like "Oh, who am I? Maybe I'm a criminal or something! " (I forgot Ron's not witty line.) Insert comment about Jake's blue eyes. No DNA test was done. He ran the prints through The System. Anna was like "This will take a while." It didn't. Helena made sure there was no match. She and Jerry Jax mwahaha'd about it. A DNA test would have pulled up any Quartermaine that ever got arrested or anyone related to Susan Moore that ever got arrested. So if not Jason, at least AJ, Micheal, Alan, Susan Moore. ...etc. If those idiots can't grab Danny for a test then.... well... A DNA test would have ended this shit story. But we also wouldn't have Greatest Love Story Ever- Sonny and Jason.

I think Helena would have messed with any DNA test had one been performed. So there wouldn't be any connection to the Qs to be found.

So Budig debuts Friday? Must mean this storyline will wrap up soon…like, May 2018.

• Love 5

http://soaptownusa.com/?page_id=30

Nathan gets out of hand to stop Spinelli from  interfering with his relationship with Maxie

Does he break Spinelli's jaw, rendering him incapable of talking? Cause I'd be cool with that.

They should actually do something that renders Spinelli incapable of speaking for a bit, it would be amusing to see him try to communicate.

• Love 8
Nathan gets out of hand to stop Spinelli from  interfering with his relationship with Maxie

Oh, Nathan, you little wooden boy, watch out for that bus! (If anything is out of hand, it's Spinsuck as an obnoxious DOUCHE. Nate should just peace out and leave Maxie to his ass. I'd give her a week before she tries cheating on Spin and tries to get Wooden Boy back to be the one she cheats with.)

• Love 6

Duke gives Michael a piece of his mind and he remarks on why Michael really wants custody of Avery

STFU and mind your business, Duke.

Rosalie shares some ELQ information with someone via the phone and Sabrina overhears

Why is Rosalie still on this show?

Kiki and Morgan work on a plot against Michael

Those two idiots?  LMAO.

• Love 2

I don't think Maxie works with a dim but sweet & earnest love interest and I don't think RP can play anything else.

I don't want another round of Spinelli/Maxie because the writing for Spinelli has been so horrendous that it's obviously meant to make Nate seem like the better option but it's just making me dislike everyone involved

• Love 3