Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I don't think Billy Miller was bad. He's doing the best he can with the writing. He's playing a guy who doesn't know who he is, but keeps having these flashes and at that moment he remembered Robin, vaguely Sam giving him the Phoenix and saying to hold on to it. Since the spoilers say Sam will befriend him/defend him, then I think the next scene will be better and show a more accurate response. He's actually imo giving an accurate response. He's playing this guy who's trying his best, despite not knowing who he is nor how he ended up in this crazy ass town where he's been stalked by a nurse, harrassed by CoS, hit by a van, brainwashed, sexually harassed at work, arrested by an underwear model, ogled by pageant girls, accused of being a criminal by Dr. Douche, and harassed by some short crying yelly girl. It's not hard being Jakeson.

• Love 2

Good god Sam, McDonald's has a drive thru and I'm sure as long as Danny is in the car they'll give you another fucking phoenix toy.

I don't blame her for being sentimental over it. I just get annoyed when she gets all watery eyed about how Faison shooting him in the back and kicking him in the water was some monstrous crime (I mean it was, if it weren't for the person it was done to). I suppose it's not realistic, but I would like a scene where Sam would just admit it to herself that there had always been a good chance Jason was going to die that way.

• Love 10

Well yeah, he's not wrong, but Jakeson, I feel bad for. He doesn't know he's a criminal, let alone a freaking serial killer, worked for a huge douche, friends with some of the most annoying people on the planet, ruined his only good friend's family just by existing, basically got his own brother killed (don't act like Ron wasn't putting that in Jason's Box of Pain) while not even being conscious, broke up families, was a robot, may have fathered a sociopath, and well is/was Jason Morgan.

Dude needs a hug.

Dude needs a hug

Not IMO, since everything you listed above kind of negates the pity factor for me.  :-)  Maybe this is - and it's tame in comparison - his punishment. Although he seems to not give a shit who he is, so yeah...no pity here since he doesn't seem bothered! And really, once he knows he's Jasus, status quo will reign again! And then I REALLY won't want to hug him - just punch him in his smug Jasus face.

But hey, that's me!

• Love 4

I'd rather be an amnesiac than ever have known Sonny nor Carly.

Can you imagine being like "So.... I gave up being a Quartermaine, a career as a doctor for um a career as a criminal and a lifetime of being bothered by you idiots? You got me almost killed, choked my grandfather, and murdered my brother. You covered it up, yet um I am to be ok with this and shoot people for you as normal. "

Run, Jakeson. I hear the Midwest is nice. So is this place called Hollywood. I hear Sonny can't make it there.

• Love 8

Am I understanding correctly that the big revelation that Dante made on Friday was to show us that there is no impostor Luke ("Fluke"), but that real Luke is likely suffering from an alternate personality disorder, or is the big reveal still to come and that yes, there is actual real life impostor? Really, I am asking.

Because if this is another dual personality disorder story line brought to us by our GH team (formerly of OLTL..who just loved that S/L) just....*head desk.*

Also, if Jake-son ever remembers Robin, and her dire jeopardy situation will we even recognize her if/when she returns?
This is an awful large chunk of time she's been under a Cassadine's thumb. That's never good. #SaveRobin

Lastly, Samtrick makes my eyes bleed. And why should I care about a trinket on her dusty bed stand? You'd think it had the importance of Felicia's Aztec treasure instead of something that likely came out of a gumball machine.

Also is Silas on his way out? Haven't actually seen him in a story line in weeks.

Edited to add: Wow, my posts get edited out here weird...

Edited by scotlore
removed OLTL talk
  • Love 2

I'm hoping they reveal Silas really is Stephen Clay/Caleb after all. Ron never tosses in weird little shit like what they did at the end of that ridiculous story unless he intends to use it again someday, unless he has no choice, which he may not in that case. I mean, if you're going to write this terminally boring character off, make him go out as a vampire serial killer. It's no worse than anything else I'm watching on this show right now.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

Good performance by KeMO. Billy Miller is giving her nothing to work it.

I don't think Billy Miller was bad. 

Neither do I, but even if he wasn't giving KeMo anything to work with, she's done scenes opposite Steve Burton and Jason Thompson, she's used to it.

• Love 5

I'm hoping they reveal Silas really is Stephen Clay/Caleb after all. Ron never tosses in weird little shit like what they did at the end of that ridiculous story unless he intends to use it again someday, unless he has no choice, which he may not in that case. I mean, if you're going to write this terminally boring character off, make him go out as a vampire serial killer. It's no worse than anything else I'm watching on this show right now.

Oh no. That flat-ironed wig/extensions he wore was worse than anything.

• Love 2

Man, they really like to replay legitimately good soap moments without doing any of the work leading up to it. This whole mess with Ivy... in reminiscent of more than one attempt to recreate... and doing it badly.

I mean, who gives a shit about Ivy? She doesn't matter. She's a plot point and nothing more...

Which makes me think of when they did the whole story of Luke running over Jake and giving one of his organs to Joss who had come upon some sort of sickness overnight. That was obviously meant to be a replay of BJ's heart... but, again, poorly done because Maxie had been sick for a good amount of time, slowly wasting away which was a major storybeat for Mac, Felicia and Frisco's return but also you had the situation with Lucy and Damien's bet that had him targeting Bobbie and putting a heavy strain on her marriage to Tony. I mean, all of that was swirling about for a good amount of time before the crash happened with BJ being brought into the hospital.

It all just stinks of 'We're in a bit of a corner here... I KNOW WHAT LET'S DO!' Gee, we decided to shock kill off a child, let's have it resonate so people don't call us out for being cheap about it. What's another kid we can give an instant medical problem too? Hmm, we've put a significant portion of our show's population behind bars, let's throw in a relative of the Governor for them to save so we can instantly pardon them and wipe out all charges and not have to worry about keeping them in prison anymore because, God, what a pain THAT is!

Not good.

Edited by OnceSane
deleted OLTL talk
  • Love 4

They only showed us part of the scene and he looked better in that part than JT and Borg. He at least was listening.

Bwah. And I feel like I'm gonna wait to comment on KeMo and BM when they're allowed to showcase a real connection. They're still playing two strangers.

• Love 3
I have a sinking feeling only Johnny and maybe Carlos will bite it.

nope, he's still around! I liked Carlos okay, but come on. Cast. is. BURSTING. And so is Sabrina. And yes, it seems like they're trying her and Michael cause they've taped together a couple of times. Watch, Sabrina is going to turn 22 next week!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

Sabrina, the youngest nurse GH has ever had!

I remember being potentially for the pairing two years ago, when Sabrina was still the sort of plucky wallflower and not this overly airbrushed, glossy perfect princess. Now I just want her gone. I knew I should've stuck to my original instinct on the character - she's not gone until she's gone a year. How awful.

• Love 4

Let me guess, perfectly saintly Sabrina will form a connection with Michael, but SUPER EVUL Rosalie with her SUPER OMEGA SECRET will scheme to keep them apart.  How interzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Love 1

It's a Good Latina/Evil Latina deathmatch! God, just the idea of watching a Sabrina/Michael/Rosalie triangle makes me want to shoot myself. Chad Duell deserves better.

Whatever, it's your fault they brought KA, Easton, and Howarth as new characters. You said it would never happen jsbt! YOU SAID IT.

No one could have predicted it!

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6

She hasn't taped far, so if that's not coming it's not for like another two months. Maybe we'll find out Helena killed her off-screen. Cause seriously, howdy dropped plot point there Batman.

• Love 1

Let me guess, perfectly saintly Sabrina will form a connection with Michael, but SUPER EVUL Rosalie with her SUPER OMEGA SECRET will scheme to keep them apart.  How interzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Good grief, I hope not.

And now I've guaranteed it will happen.

We've been hearing about Rosalie's "secret" since last July, right? When she and Morgan met in the park? I seriously hope they drop that cause that's just embarrassing at this point. "Remember when we teased that some random dayplayer had a secret 7 months ago? Well, here it is!"

• Love 4

She's another one who should be at this pathetic excuse for a party.  She's Michael goddamn assistant. 

We don't have the money! So hard out here for the soaps! Keep watching! Will Franco save Nina in time? Vote now at #hashtag GH

• Love 6

Isn't Rosalie's secret that she's another one of Helena's minions?

No, there is apparently a secret Rosalie is keeping and Helena has figured out what it is, so Rosalie has to work for her or Helena is gonna blab about it. 

Honestly, whatever secret this is will I bet be nothing in comparison to the sheer time and build up they have attributed to it. 

Ya, I know Dante wants out of that basement real bad because ya know creepy skeleton(!!)...and no, okay also bomb(!!!) but...... if I was at all interested in proving my new theory to all of Port Charles and my wife Lulu who never believes me these days, wouldn't I also want to at least snatch a hair or snap a boney digit off creepy skeleton (last seen in the Halloween aisle at Walmart, btw) on my way out of the about to explode basement, as my proof that I am not a crazy cop spouting crazy theories?  

Edited by scotlore
  • Love 4

Sabrina, the youngest nurse GH has ever had!

I remember being potentially for the pairing two years ago, when Sabrina was still the sort of plucky wallflower and not this overly airbrushed, glossy perfect princess. Now I just want her gone. I knew I should've stuck to my original instinct on the character - she's not gone until she's gone a year. How awful.

LMAO!

Like your period. It must be gone a year to be in menopause. Be gone pesky period, be gone!

No, there is apparently a secret Rosalie is keeping and Helena has figured out what it is, so Rosalie has to work for her or Helena is gonna blab about it. 

Replying in the main discussion thread.

I don't usually read this thread, but I'm bored and I'm not really thrilled with anything that's going on right now, so I read through the last few pages. And boy am I sorry. We all knew Sonny wouldn't be in jail forever or die, I'm really pissed that not only did he not really suffer in prison, but also that a) he wasn't even in there for very long, b) he was still on screen just about every damn day, and worst of all, now he gets to be the [all the curse words I know plus a few I just made up] hero of this ridiculous Faison/ Helena/ Luke/ Ashton/ Carlos/ Julian/ whoever else stupid messy story. Over it.

• Love 5

So Fluke really is Luke, or at least he thinks he is. I don't get why Helena is all lovey-dovey with him. It's creepy. I don't think she can be Patricia, or Luke's mother as some people have been speculating, because she's coming off like she's turned on by Luke and that would just be sick.

There was a YT channel that was pulled which had every Cassadine story line.  I forget what year - I think it was when they were looking for Lucky, maybe someone will remember.  Every week Luke was threatening to slit Helena's throat.  They flirted, KISSED and fondled to the point where'd you say okay, stop, that's enough.  Oh those senior erotic moments.  TG and CT did a very good job.

• Love 1

There was a YT channel that was pulled which had every Cassadine story line.  I forget what year - I think it was when they were looking for Lucky, maybe someone will remember.  Every week Luke was threatening to slit Helena's throat.  They flirted, KISSED and fondled to the point where'd you say okay, stop, that's enough.  Oh those senior erotic moments.  TG and CT did a very good job.

It was more than once. I remember in 1998 when Lucky worked for Helena a bit, Luke went to Helena on her yacht, got in her bed, held a knife to her throat and warned her he would turn Nik into a vegetable if anything happened to Lucky.

So Fluke really is Luke, or at least he thinks he is. I don't get why Helena is all lovey-dovey with him. It's creepy. I don't think she can be Patricia, or Luke's mother as some people have been speculating, because she's coming off like she's turned on by Luke and that would just be sick.

gonna reply to this in the main discussion thread.