Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Eh I've seen Ron pull weirder shit out of his ass.

Let us not forget FonDuke, Echo, OLTL Musical, The Beaver, Hot Dog Suit, "It", Undisclosed Location, Kiki, Allegra the Horse, and the Many Faces of Jessica Buchanan.

Maybe the "it" can be ELQ stocks! At least we shall know what "it" is.

Okay this is just a rumor, but just the idea appalls me

Helena recounts to Faison Sam and Jason's big love story. Even shows him a wedding picture.

HELENA and FAISON reduced to recounting the love story of JASAM? Dear Lord.

• Love 10

I hope she adds in the MOST romantic bits of JaSam.  Like when he threatened to kill her, or when he wanted her to abort her baby after she had been raped. 

Although to 2 psycho's like Helena and Faison, those are probably the best most romantic parts.

• Love 6

If I have to watch my beloved Hells Bells recounting the Jason/Sam love story, I might throw myself off a parapet.

Speaking of Hells, back from the dead for over a months and NOOOOO scenes with Obrecht yet?  Oh Ron, I do hate you.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

If I have to watch my beloved Hells Bells recounting the Jason/Sam love story, I might throw myself off a parapet.

Speaking of Hells, back from the dead for over a months and NOOOOO scenes with Obrecht yet?  Oh Ron, I do hate you.

Wasn't it confirmed that Anders, Constance, and Kathleen taped together?

Okay this is just a rumor, but just the idea appalls me

Helena recounts to Faison Sam and Jason's big love story. Even shows him a wedding picture.

HELENA and FAISON reduced to recounting the love story of JASAM? Dear Lord.

I can absolutely see them doing this. Ron and Frank love these themed episodes, and they love evil villainess bitch goddesses narrating the show. It was already done and over by the time they had Alison Perkins do it for ABC's OLTL finale, but let's not quibble.

Edited by jsbt

Wasn't it confirmed that Anders, Constance, and Kathleen taped together?

I know and I think it's coming soon (there's a spoiler for next week about Nik and Britt getting an unwelcome guest or something), but I want it now!

Thanks, ulkis. I'd forgotten Larry was even around!

Why the blue-dilly fuck would Helena care about Sam and Jason's romance? Why would Faison? I hope that's not true. It's entirely OOC.

Probably using her as Basil exposition, like she talks about how Sam and Jason are part of her plaaaaaaans and then Faison is all how so and for some reason it's necessary for Helena to tell the story of how a mobster hitman and a 5-times-divorced-deep-sea-scuba-scrap-boat-searcher-orphan met and fell in love.

• Love 3

I would pay good money if it at the end of Helena's tale Faison paused for a moment and then said, "but wait. I don't understand. Why do Alexis and Sam think the lack of a picture means Sam is her daughter?"

• Love 4

Spoilers for next week: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/11/general-hospital-spoilers-november-10-2014-edition

The one thing that stands out is Nik and Britt getting an unexpected visitor at Wyndemere.  Is it Helena?  Faison?  Both?

Also on deck?  The Nina whitewash begins (Nina does not fully understand the realities of her actions; Franco comforts a delusional Nina).  "See, she's mentally ill, she didn't understand what she was doing when she told that gross horse birth story, it's okay to love her, and how sweet are she and Franco, OMG, made to be!"  FUCKING.  GROSS.

I don't understand the wording of the scott spoiler lol.

I feel like they kinda want to make Nina and franco a power couple sorta like how Heather and scotty were back in the day.The differnce is scott always wanted heather to tell him all of her plans so that he could stop her from doing something over the top.Also they were more entertaining because they was schemers and were more interested in becoming rich lol.

Edited by Harmony233

Spoilers for next week: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/11/general-hospital-spoilers-november-10-2014-edition

The one thing that stands out is Nik and Britt getting an unexpected visitor at Wyndemere.  Is it Helena?  Faison?  Both?

Also on deck?  The Nina whitewash begins (Nina does not fully understand the realities of her actions; Franco comforts a delusional Nina).  "See, she's mentally ill, she didn't understand what she was doing when she told that gross horse birth story, it's okay to love her, and how sweet are she and Franco, OMG, made to be!"  FUCKING.  GROSS.

It's the RC edition of gross power pairing. Guza had Sonny and Carly; Carlivati has Franco and Nina. So "gross" covers it, and it all seems like a lateral move since this POS show STILL has the stink of Gross Couple #1 (S&C) still infecting the canvas, separately and pseudo-together - like the fungus it is.

A double dose will just continue to rot everything, but Ron likes sick things, too.

• Love 3
Sam and Danny have a chance encounter Jake.

They've already had a chance encounter with Jake, but I assume the spoiler means that Jake is conscious this time. Here's hoping they use the twin who doesn't look as if he wants to murder everyone in his sightline.

Also on deck?  The Nina whitewash begins (Nina does not fully understand the realities of her actions; Franco comforts a delusional Nina).  "See, she's mentally ill, she didn't understand what she was doing when she told that gross horse birth story, it's okay to love her, and how sweet are she and Franco, OMG, made to be!"  FUCKING.  GROSS.

I know. Mental illness and a tumor—love in the afternoon!

Edited by dubbel zout

There is a spoiler for the following week of Michael going to the Qs.  I think its listed for the 18th.

Either way, the Qs will not be as important to this story as they should be.

There is a rumor that Christian LeBlanc may be leaving Y&R to come to GH. I know his charater on Y&R currently has cancer.

I don't know how true this is, right now probably just speculation.

I don't know if he could pull off AJ as he and Billy Miller are far apart age wise, but he could be believable as Michael's dad.

There is a rumor that Christian LeBlanc may be leaving Y&R to come to GH. I know his charater on Y&R currently has cancer.

PLEASE let this remain a rumor. No, no, no, no NO MORE to any Y&R or OLTL actors when so many GH actors are A) underused, B) being annihilated, or C) a combination of A and B.

• Love 4

PLEASE let this remain a rumor. No, no, no, no NO MORE to any Y&R or OLTL actors when so many GH actors are A) underused, B) being annihilated, or C) a combination of A and B.

I am of two minds on this: If the actor is being brought over to play yet another new character that I agree there are GH actors being underused. If however the actor is a re-cast of a GH character: Like Miller as Jason or LeBlanc as AJ or since he is suppose to be in Nina's orbit (god help us) Tom Hardy then I can go for it.

BTW if he did play Tom Hardy or if they could get Matt Ashford back, then I would hope the first time we see Tom he is walking into Dr. O's office and saying "Get the hell out of my Father's Office you psycho"

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 2

Nina: "PA-pa! PA-pa! PA-pa! (chuckles) Papa . . . 

s

o

u

n

d

s

PIZZ.................

za"

I swear to God, that's what ti feels like when I listen to friggin Nina

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

I don't know how true this is, right now probably just speculation.

I don't know if he could pull off AJ as he and Billy Miller are far apart age wise, but he could be believable as Michael's dad.

BTW if he did play Tom Hardy or if they could get Matt Ashford back, then I would hope the first time we see Tom he is walking into Dr. O's office and saying "Get the hell out of my Father's Office you psycho"

@Cattitude:

CLB and BM have at (the very) least twenty years age difference between them! As much as I believe the typical Soap Writers and Show Runners can be an evil, demented, and hugely egotistical lot - and I have been known to subscribe to certain conspiracy theories - there is no way in HELL that even RC/FV would dare try to sell these two actors as brothers separated by only a year or two in age! Not even looks-wise would CLB be believable as Michael's dad!

JUST NO!!

Just wanted to add, I had no idea that Matt Ashford ever played a character on this show - I love him - and miss him so much as Jack on DOOL. Now if they could fit him into the current canvas as a legacy character (not familiar with Tom Hardy), I would be thrilled!!

Edited by LisbethDnlt
  • Love 1

Wait, if the rumored new guy comes on and is going to help Nina with her revenge plans AND he's her father we have another dead person that isn't really dead? Oh, I hope not. Let him be her uncle on her father's side. Or her godfather. Or her hair stylist, anything but her father.

• Love 2

Yeah, I was just making a joke when I said that Christian LeBlanc would be playing Papa Reeves.

I am convinced, though, that Ron will play that card eventually, just like he did when Papa Ford rolled into Llanview in an effort to make viewers sympathize with the Fords (we didn't).  He'll be super omega evil and we'll be expected to pity poor Madeline and poor Nina for putting up with him.  BLECH.

It's already canon that Nina was Papa Reeves's favorite. Ron's gone back on what he's written before, of course, but they've made a big point of how Nina's special relationship was why she got all the dough instead of Madeline.

That just means TEH EVUL Papa Reeves only beat her once a week, instead of every day like poor Magda.

• Love 1

It's already canon that Nina was Papa Reeves's favorite. Ron's gone back on what he's written before, of course, but they've made a big point of how Nina's special relationship was why she got all the dough instead of Madeline.

I'm reluctant to even put this out in the universe, but would I shocked by a Ron reveal one day that Papa Reeves was abusing Nina and that's where her mental problems originated?  No, I would not.

• Love 3