Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Liz: Short of remembering you're a Rockefeller...or a Quartermaine...you're never going to be able to pay this.

Oh wah wah, Ron, sooooooo clever.

And shut up, Liz.  Her screeching about the outrageous cost of medical care sans insurance is beyond.  You're a nurse, you know the score, this isn't some evil concept Dr. O created just to torture you.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
Actually after I wrote that I remembered . . . something, lol. But I'm wracking my brains and I honestly don't remember him covering for Michael. There was the time that Michael punched him out at the PCPD and everyone saw and Dante was like "forget it, just a fight between brothers".

I might be remembering things wrong, heh, I often do with this show my memory is often fragmented, it would have maybe been a couple of years ago or something, if it did happen.

Those spoilers matched with the pictures are just depressing me.

Edited by CPP83

From the spoilers:

While Sonny discusses his next moves with Morgan, a gunshot is fired and someone gets shot. Father and son speculate who might be behind the recent shooting.

"Well, Shawn never hits anything he aims at, so we can rule out him..."

This spoiler seems to me to rule out the whole "Michael shoots Sonny" rumor because 1.) Why would Sonny and Morgan speculate over who did it? They'd know who did it (Michael), and 2.) If Sonny got shot, he'd be too busy lying in a hospital milking his wounds for all they were worth to speculate about anything.

Based on the fact that it's Sonny and Morgan who are trying to figure out who might be behind a shooting, my guess is that Ava will be the one to catch the bullet.

So......He's Jason Quartermaine then?

We can only hope. That comment by Liz certainly sounds anvilicious...

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 1

Maybe Jakson takes a stray bullet while moving into Liz's place and that is what jogs his memory. "Ow! Wait-hey...I remember this sensation!".

But more realistically I could see Heather being the shooter, since she now knows that Sonny was plotting against her "precious son". That could also explain why she wasn't at the wedding, she's out on the hunt and last we saw she is armed.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2
the most shocking wedding in the history of Port Charles

Really? This is the most shocking wedding in the history of Port Charles? It's certainly up there for the grossest.

And I don't get why Nina would risk putting Ava's baby at risk if she (Nina) is so set on getting said baby. Take Ava someplace no one will find her and wait out the rest of the pregnancy.

The stupid just keeps going on this show.

• Love 4

I just read some RUMORS about how the fallout of Michael finding out Sonny killed AJ is going to go: Michael finds out that Sonny killed AJ.  He confronts Sonny with a gun and shoots him despite Dante, Morgan, and Carly trying to intervene.  A shocked Michael drops the gun and Morgan picks it up.  Just then, the police arrive and Morgan claims he's the one shot Sonny, to protect Michael.  Dante corroborates the story.

Again, just a RUMOR.  But it lines up with some of the spoilers we've seen for next week and November sweeps.  If true, it's awful.  AWFUL.

Jordan probably admits to the shooting.  That's what she does.

• Love 2

cable guide spoilers for the week

11/3
Franco has something to say at the wedding; Nina takes her revenge over the line; Silas questions Madeline regarding Nina's whereabouts; as Sonny and Morgan talk about their next step, a gunshot goes off; Liz offers a helping hand to Jake.

11/4
Michael is caught off guard by the new information that comes to light; Sonny and Morgan wonder who was responsible for the recent shooting; Silas and Nathan find a source that may possibly lead them to Nina; Ava finds out her baby is at risk.

11/5
Carly angers Franco without knowing he is about to take the next step in his scheme; Dante is able to tell that something is off with Michael; Morgan tries to get Sonny to change his mind; Silas tries to figure out where he went wrong being with Sam.

11/6
Ava is scared for her life when she happens to bump into Sonny; Morgan opens up to Kiki with some shocking news; Duke stresses about how the fallout from his fake Alibi affecting his relationship with Anna; Franco conspires with his partner.

11/7
Michael is finally able to get Sonny alone and confront him; Silas tells Nathan how real Nina's psychosis is, and what it does to her; Madeline attempts to get Nina to see reason; Bobbie ponders if Lucy has started to have feelings for Duke.

(Nina takes her revenge too far? That happened ages ago!)

• Love 1

11/5

Carly angers Franco without knowing he is about to take the next step in his scheme; Dante is able to tell that something is off with Michael;

These spoilers confuse me.  Does Franco not reveal Sonny confessing to murdering AJ until Wed?  Does Michael disappear or find out the truth w/out seeing the video? Is Franco planning more after the video? Does Michael take off and Dante doesn't know about the wedding debacle?  I guess that's possible.   I'm baffled by this. 

• Love 1

Perhaps the Nina will start waving a butter knife around and mimicking Emeril Lagasse, saying "BAM!!" as she jabs a drooling Ava with it so she can then scare the shit out of her with a "BOOYAHH!!".

Those spoilers are making me feel like a "booyah" is coming on...

• Love 3
(edited)

These spoilers confuse me. Does Franco not reveal Sonny confessing to murdering AJ until Wed? Does Michael disappear or find out the truth w/out seeing the video? Is Franco planning more after the video? Does Michael take off and Dante doesn't know about the wedding debacle? I guess that's possible. I'm baffled by this.

Thank you, for writing this. I have the same train of thought after reading the spoilers. I am ready for this reveal to be over with. It seems Ron is going to drag/stretch this shit out as long as possible next week. This reveal is no longer about justice for AJ & I know CarSon won't pay enough to make the fallout worth my attention.

Nina went to far when she attacked a pregnant woman attempting to force her into labor via injecting her with drugs.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 1

These spoilers confuse me.  Does Franco not reveal Sonny confessing to murdering AJ until Wed?  Does Michael disappear or find out the truth w/out seeing the video? Is Franco planning more after the video? Does Michael take off and Dante doesn't know about the wedding debacle?  I guess that's possible.   I'm baffled by this.

Maybe Franco only shows video of Carly & Sonny making the beast with two backs. Carly is pissed off that Franco revealed the cheating in such a public, and graphic, way, not realizing he still has more video to show (Sonny admitting to killing AJ & Carly knowing about it for a while). Michael may leave after the sex tape because he's grossed out at seeing his parents mate (as everyone is) & leave to confront Sonny without seeing the rest of the reveal.

Or perhaps the second part is whatever Heather is doing.

• Love 1

You know Michael will not find out Sonny killed AJ. FrankenRon are leading us around by the nose. After Morgan supposedly caring about Ava and telling Sonny where she is, Who can believe for a second Sonny will finally get his.? This show never changes Been there seen this. Stick a fork in me, I am DONE ! I watch one day since crypt sex witch I didn't actually watch, and we get this.No thanks and by the way Nina is nuttier than Heather , and more disgusting.

This is probably giving Ron way too much credit, but now I wonder if he'll let it play out that Michael confronts Sonny, who's already spooked about how many people now know he killed AJ, and starts going off at him about "what he did", meaning sleeping with Carly and starting up that whole mess again, but Sonny assumes he must know the truth already and so he outs himself to Michael about what he did.

That, to me, would make for a far better reveal than merely letting the SERIAL KILLER tell all. At least the very first wave of horror and rage Michael would feel would be aimed directly at Sonny the second it all begins and there'd be no one else there to defend him.

• Love 2

I want Micheal to hear the recording, so if Sonny must out himself, oh please let the Beacon of Dumbassness please fucking play it for Micheal in hopes that Mikey will take his side like Forever Number 2 did. Except it will play out terribly wrong.

Or! Can we haz Micheal get disgusted and go to walk out and as he does so, Franco ff's to the part where Sonny says he killed AJ and gives no fucks? Cue MyKill looking at Carly and asking "Did you? "

Then Franco can confirm that Carly did tell him AJ's last words were that Sonny murdered him, but Sonny threatened his life if he told. Which is true!

This is probably giving Ron way too much credit, but now I wonder if he'll let it play out that Michael confronts Sonny, who's already spooked about how many people now know he killed AJ, and starts going off at him about "what he did", meaning sleeping with Carly and starting up that whole mess again, but Sonny assumes he must know the truth already and so he outs himself to Michael about what he did.

Michael already told Sonny that he wished it was Sonny that Carly was marrying so he wouldn't be upset if the serial killer was cheated on by his mother. More grossed out by watching his parents doing it.

I honestly don't know why the people in the wedding party don't leave once they realize that no wedding is taking place.

Spoilers from gh happenings:

Maxie will get visitation

Sam will learn the truth about Jason (what Patrick knows). It comes out via confrontation with Faison. She isn't angry at Pat for long.

Anna/Patrick begin to suspect Robin is not in Paris

Jason starts having flashbacks and doesn't like who he was

Micheal/Kiki break up

Micheal is reeling and forever changed by the betrayal of Morgan/Sonny/Carly/Kiki

Follow the money......to Barrett Enterprises

Julian will have to go into hiding for a bit

Several people are arrested based on the Halloween Craziness

Silas/Madeline interrupt just as Nina is about to deliver Ava's baby with the news Coma Baby is alive

TG begins taping 11/3

Ric is coming back

Sabrina's story is a long goodbye to her

TJ will learn the truth that his mom is a good guy and Shawn is a bad guy.

Anna is out of favor with the new head of the WSB (new character)

Silas wants another chance with Sam

Expect Micheal to have a total character shift and "be a completely different person"

I decided to go back and rewatch the original Hell No wedding.  It was an escalation of venom that Todd unleashed, first with Blair shooting Max, then Skye's mother, then Max not being a Buchanan and lastly that Ben was one.  I suspect, as Ron has not one original bone in his body, that as

Maybe Franco only shows video of Carly & Sonny making the beast with two backs. Carly is pissed off that Franco revealed the cheating in such a public, and graphic, way, not realizing he still has more video to show (Sonny admitting to killing AJ & Carly knowing about it for a while). Michael may leave after the sex tape because he's grossed out at seeing his parents mate (as everyone is) & leave to confront Sonny without seeing the rest of the reveal.

says here, that will be the way he goes off.  First with the affair, which Carly will deny, until the video is shown, then he'll pop off about everything else.

• Love 1

It's probably too much to hope that Ron will learn anything from how he introduced Sabrina and her subsequent failure to become a part of the canvas. Why the character needs a long goodbye is beyond me. Send her back to Puerto Rico to take care of a sick relative or something. Felix is the only person who will miss her.

• Love 4

Michael has to go home and burn everything in his apartment that his parents screwed on.

• Love 1

Michael has to go home and burn everything in his apartment that his parents screwed on.

• Love 2

How does TJ not know that Shawn is a bad guy already? Does he not realize who he works for?

I need Nina to be in severe physical pain.

• Love 3

Sam will learn the truth about Jason (what Patrick knows). It comes out via confrontation with Faison. She isn't angry at Pat for long.

Are you freaking kidding me!? What's the point if she gets over Patrick's omission!? Gimmie a break.

Why? 'Cause she's not posting selfies of her amazing vacay??

I love this spoiler so much.

• Love 3

How does TJ not know that Shawn is a bad guy already? Does he not realize who he works for?

TJ does know Shawn works for Sonny, but seeing as Shawn hasn't killed anyone—despite numerous orders—maybe that's why TJ doesn't think of him as "bad." Jordan, on the other hand, is OMG TEH EVUL because she deals drugs. Maybe TJ finally finds out she's undercover DEA? Or maybe he hears her try to talk Shawn out of killing Heather/Franco/Ava.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

Neither did I but I don't like who he is now either, for fucks sake he's going to eat this show again, it's happening all over again. A new Jason to take control of the show because that is what GH needs right now...*sighs* Ron doesn't have an original bone or thought or idea in his body.

Of course Sam hand waves away Patrick's duplicity because if Carly could "understand" and "fall in love" with the SERIAL KILLER, what's a little deceit when it comes to a "good buddy's" supposedly dead husband? Ron just doesn't give a shit and yet expects us to? What an ass. 

I've given up trying to understand what the hell is in store for Julian, I don't even think Ron knows what the fuck he's going to do with him. Because letting him just get close to his kids and grandson, and reestablish himself in PC beyond the mob is just too hard to do with this hack in charge.

And Robin is pulled back into the conversation, I just can't even.

• Love 2

Spoilers from gh happenings:

Maxie will get visitation

Micheal/Kiki break up

Micheal is reeling and forever changed by the betrayal of Morgan/Sonny/Carly/Kiki

Follow the money......to Barrett Enterprises

Julian will have to go into hiding for a bit

Several people are arrested based on the Halloween Craziness

Silas/Madeline interrupt just as Nina is about to deliver Ava's baby with the news Coma Baby is alive

TG begins taping 11/3

Ric is coming back

Anna is out of favor with the new head of the WSB (new character)

Silas wants another chance with Sam

Expect Micheal to have a total character shift and "be a completely different person"

Oh, for fuck's sake. GH would have been better off canceled than what it's been reduced to.

• Love 2

I found more spoilers from gh happenings:

Jason's story is about to pick up.

Expect Sam in his orbit more. Starting with his discharge.

Lord Ashton knows a "key" secret about someone.

Don't see anything about Micheal shooting Sonny. But I'm seeing Shawn/Jordan. Btw, Morgan/Sonny hear the shots.

Dante is worried about Micheal. At least someone is.

Ric returns, Liz gets a stalker.

How will Julexis deal with their troubles?

• Love 1

Just a heads up. The AJ recast rumors are once again making their rounds on the interwebs. And yes, it's a big Y&R alum with a fan base. Yup. The rumors are saying on numerous sites it's "that guy". I decided to just kinda Google it when my mom, who barely knows anything about soap spoilers announced to me "Oh you guys at GH are lucky. You have Billy and now you're getting Adam. He's playing Deacon Sharpe's old character. " I asked where she heard it from. It's on several sites. I googled or goggled and boom. Take it with a grain of salt because it could be he's friends with Frank (he and Billy Miller go to Frank's gym) and he and Ric, Maurice, and a few others are tight. Or this could be another MSt/Billy Miller situation. I just tell you guys what I hear.

But imo a recast helps Sonny get out of jail free.

• Love 3

But imo a recast helps Sonny get out of jail free.

I HATE When I have to hold two conflicting thoughts: On the one hand I cannot stand Sonny yet again getting away with murder, on the other AJ back on screen is so needed.

Of course Ron will waste it all putting AJ in a triangle with Jakeson over Liz.

• Love 2

Actually no.

All spoilers say Jason sees Sam when he gets discharged. She may recognize his voice/he may slightly remember her/have a memory. He sees Sam, Danny, and Silas. Ric is returning now that TG is back. Imo the main conflict will be Jason not liking his past (the things he did) and if Sam and he can make it through that. AJ returning would be Sonny's only way out this time. Just my opinion.

• Love 1