Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Jebus. I hate this show. The serial killer's old artwork is intriguing to a traumatized 10 year old boy. So reasons = Helena? Fucking hack writers.

Perhaps Ned moves his damn family into the fairly large gatehouse. It has a kitchen for Olivia! 

• Love 1

Carly refuses to jump to conclusions.

What?! Are we sure it's Jason who's not really Jason?

. Felicia learns something about Nelle’s past that the young lady would rather keep hidden.

Zzzz. Who cares? It's going to be something dumb anyway.

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, teenj12 said:

You're the same as me, but strangers usually think me and my mom are dating (yuck, I know). She had me at 18/19, and currently she is in her late 30s looking like she's still 25, haha.

My mom was almost 26 when she had me, though. Which made it all the more funny to her. :)

GH: Lulu is back to square one (Sept 8) (Lante

I still think they should just do Valentin and Lulu as a couple. But I'm not watching, so. Although-I might tune in now and then to see that. Of course they'd have to retcon the Nikolas thing. Or just reveal something that justified what Valentin did. A lot of people wailing about Nikolas tend to forget he died while being an attempted murderer-I guess I just don't care too much about that. But I can see how they'd HAVE To retcon it, or something, because no way would Lulu go there otherwise. But even as a "sting" sort of seduction, it could be fun to watch. JMB's Lulu was much nastier, but I think ER could pull it off. She's part Laura and Luke after all-it isn't as if that kind of thing isn't in her blood.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

A lot of people wailing about Nikolas tend to forget he died while being an attempted murderer

Who's forgotten that RC inexplicably turned the Prince of Douchey Tides into a murderer during a shitty publicity stunt? 

But does Lulu  even know about that?  - and even if she did, would it change the fact that Valentin murdered her brother? I wouldn't object to a Lulu/Valentin MOC, especially if it resulted in a Nina/Franco murder/suicide, but TIIC wouldn't do anything with it

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

I still think they should just do Valentin and Lulu as a couple. But I'm not watching, so. Although-I might tune in now and then to see that. Of course they'd have to retcon the Nikolas thing. Or just reveal something that justified what Valentin did. A lot of people wailing about Nikolas tend to forget he died while being an attempted murderer-I guess I just don't care too much about that. But I can see how they'd HAVE To retcon it, or something, because no way would Lulu go there otherwise. But even as a "sting" sort of seduction, it could be fun to watch. JMB's Lulu was much nastier, but I think ER could pull it off. She's part Laura and Luke after all-it isn't as if that kind of thing isn't in her blood.

This. 

• Love 1

Valentin and Lulu? Ew. Nope.

If they wanted to a real Cassadine plot, then Valentin should be blackmailing Liz. Marrying Nina only makes sense if he wanted to clean out her trust fund. But if he really wanted to torment Laura, Lulu and Nik, he should've been after Liz for a MoC. Liz ends up agreeing to do it after Jason threatens to challenge her for custody of Jake. And Valentin has evidence of Nik's hit on HayChel and other Cassadine crimes under Helena(or Nik) that could also frame Nik. Liz can't tell anyone or else Valentin releases everything. 

Most importantly, Franco is nowhere around Liz.

Edited by stlbf
  • Love 9

Better idea (IMO!) from another non-watcher (that would be me): Just ditch Valentin, Franco, AND Nina. And have it be discovered that Charlotte is NOT Lulu's spawn. This has all been creepy, incomprehensible, and gross. Just...wipe it and start over.

I don't even really LIKE Lulu, but the whole creation of the embryo spawn just seems creepy and sick to me.

• Love 8

I can live with Valentin if he was an actual villain. This Nina crap is horrific. This show needs a few baddies. Sonny being the biggest, of course. Which is sad, like this Gummy Mob version of mobsters. Valentin Cassadine supposedly scared Helena, the biggest bad bitch in Cassadine world. Are they trying to say that this pathetic slub scared Helena? This schmuck? I could happily go with this past year+ being retconned out of existence. Franco dead, Nina bankrupted by Valentin and gone and having Liz being frightened into marriage to Valentin. To keep a mob kingpin Jason out of Jake's life and to secretly protect Nik(faked his own death, ordering the hit on HayChel, etc) and even protecting Lucky  by keeping people from finding out that he knew about Jason's real identity. Charlotte is Claudette's daughter.  Valentin faked Lulu's match to screw over the Spencers,  torment them and to soften up Nina, making her a much easier mark. All and any of which is better than the dreck the show has put out in some time.

Frank, really, take my ideas and steal them. I won't complain! Retcon the hell out of this show! I will take this crap being HayChel's dream coma. Jake's crummy story in therapy. Fuck, I will accept this last year or so as being a bad version of one of Kevin's books! Which was how I would've ended Port Charles, btw. Take the win!

• Love 5
9 hours ago, stlbf said:

This show needs a few baddies.

It stuns me that this show, a soap opera, doesn't have one scheming bad girl.  Even Carly has been completely defanged, which we saw yesterday when she completely OOC turned down the goss on Nelle, another non-scheming non-bad girl.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

#GH - Lulu has much to celebrate. {Sept 11} #Lante

It's too early for their anniversary, or at least for their remarriage last year. I don't know when their original wedding day was. Could this mean that the custody hearing worked out in her favor?

Though it would be so very GH for the writers to think Lulu would celebrate splitting custody with the man that murdered her brother and aimed to shoot her mother.

• Love 3

Carly decides its time Michael know the truth. {Sept 12}

Michael defends Nelle. {Sept 13}

Oh barf.  I mean, I usually like it when Michael doesn't take static from Carly about his love life, but I hate this retconned secret of Nelle's a whole bunch.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh barf.  I mean, I usually like it when Michael doesn't take static from Carly about his love life, but I hate this retconned secret of Nelle's a whole bunch.

Don't we all? 

Thank heavens Carly doesn't watch Adam Ruins Everything. Or else she could learn about  the Backfire effect. Which was pretty interesting this week.

Soooooooo, now Nell knows that her beloved daddy was a lying, broke gambler? So why the fuck would she have believed anything he claimed about Carly? If she had initially gone after Carly for being jealous of Carly's wealthy lifestyle, ok. But they didn't. It was clearly presented Nelle as a woman wronged as a girl by Carly/Jax as claimed by her sainted father. But now they drop this crap? Lazy bullshit. 

54 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Because no one else is in on the sekrit, and for some reason, Amy telling the world about her injured sports star vet brother will somehow ruin the whole deal.

Did they ever explain why his military benefits aren't paying for his surgeries/treatment?

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, OnceSane said:
15 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Did they ever explain why his military benefits aren't paying for his surgeries/treatment?

Helena.

It might as well be Helena, heh. But no, it was never explained. And to make it worse, it seemed as if Amy didn't even try to figure it out, and Nathan didn't say he'd help her with that. We just instantly jumped to the stupid sekrit.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It might as well be Helena, heh. But no, it was never explained. And to make it worse, it seemed as if Amy didn't even try to figure it out, and Nathan didn't say he'd help her with that. We just instantly jumped to the stupid sekrit.

See, the concept is a pretty good idea for a story. Healthcare insurance and military healthcare can be extremely complex and maddening to deal with. So yeah, Amy's sibling could be getting shorted on his therapies. And not everything is covered.  It can be a daily and neverending fight. Phone calls, letters and appointments. Hell, now you have to check to see if the hospital, doctors and therapists are all in the insurance plan. My sister went to her urgent care provider. The bill? Crazy. Because the urgent care provider was covered but the doctor wasn't with/under her insurance. So she got stuck with paying for the doctor bill. How insane is that? Hospital, items used and procedures were covered, but the hospital's employee/contractor(?) was not. 

2 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

I'm taking a hiatus from this show till we have JasonxJason.  Or Jasus Squared if you will.   Let me know when our days are going to get brighter.   

Wait those are 2 very different things. One is guaranteed, the other is not.

• Love 2

They're commiserating about Jason. As if Monica gets her own story!

Or maybe Olivia has finally gotten the drop on Cook 2, tied her up and stuffed her in the pantry, and Monica has HAD IT with manicotti.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

#GH - Lulu has much to celebrate. {Sept 11} #Lante

It might be too much to hope that the custody trial works out in her favor, but I will hope anyway. Valentin is going to be messed up in this necklace/diamond story, isn't he?

Scott is of little to no help.

Hey, Scotty is very helpful to me, being one of a handful of characters I give a crap about!

Andre works to unravel a mystery.

...why is he still on the show?  Jordan's involved with Curtis, Valerie seems like she's about to realize she likes the ladies, and poor Anna appears to be shuffling over to Dr. Michael Easton.  Cutting him versus Rebecca Budig and RPW would have actually made story sense.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

Kristina spends time in the park with her niece

It took me a few minutes to think of who her niece is.  

Valerie feels unfulfilled

I know it's new, Valerie, but there are places Kristina can go to buy equipment for that.  (Oh, goodness, I'm going to hell.) 

Sam isn't in a celebratory mood

And she's always so ebullient. It's going to be a difficult adjustment for me if she's sullen or weepy or lacking energy that day.    

Griffin is overwhelmed with emotion

Maybe he'll get a second vocal tone? 

Griffin gets some advice from Liz

"Being with someone who's killed a bunch of people...it takes some getting used to, I'll admit. But stick with it! It's worth it!

Lulu finds herself right back where she started

The role will now be played by a three-year-old girl with black hair.  

• Love 13
56 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I still can't figure it out lol.

Either Scout or Avery?  I'm still going with Avery is Morgan's.  

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, Andre is on contract? LMAO!

Really?  It makes sense,  as everyone will get therapy once JasonxJason happens.   

If they keep taking pics of liz/Griffin,  they're going to have to make it a thing.  I need to see the pretty if I have to see Franco and Sonny.  

• Love 1

Found some spoilers on soaps she knows.  Finally news about Jason. 

Week of September 4:

Monday September 4:

"General Hospital" will air an encore episode today, due to the Labor Day soap opera pre-emptions.

Tuesday September 5:

Finn is met with disappointment.

Valentin is in a position to help.

Kiki gets an invitation.

Wednesday September 6:

Sam doesn’t feel like celebrating.

Kristina takes Scout to the park.

Dante shares his regrets.

Thursday September 7:

Ava makes a rash decision.

Bobbie’s curiosity is piqued.

Jordan is amused.

Friday September 8:

Elizabeth counsels Griffin.

Amy has bad news for Nathan.

SOD GH fall previews:

A man returns with Jason’s face and will be connected to many who wouldn’t have known him with that face.

The friendship between Jason, Sam, Sonny and Carly will be affected when Jason and Sam pursue a new life.

Josslyn and Kristina’s pursuit of romance will challenge Sonny and Carly’s relationships with their daughters.

There may be more to Oscar than many know.

Franco’s journey of discovery takes him in a terrifying direction.

Franco’s past demons may affect his relationship with Liz.

Andre plays a part in Franco’s story and also has connections with some other people.

Alexis heads back into the dating pool while trying to ignore her feelings for Julian.

Finn and Anna’s partnership in an attempt to locate Hayden delivers a surprising response.

Valentin and Nina’s relationship could be stirred up as Anna continues searching into the past.

Ava and Griffin’s bond is explored.

Kevin helps Laura deal with the challenges of Spencer’s civil suit against Valentin.

Bobbie and Carly created obstacles in Michael and Nelle’s relationship.

Maxie comes up with a plan in regards to the publishing party surrounding Man Landers.

Charlotte’s custody case is finally settled.

Stella continues to be anti-Curtis/Jordan.

Kristina makes a self-discovery and her and Valerie’s friendship grows.

Ned and Michael may not see eye to eye where EQL is concerned.

There may be romance in Dr. Bensch’s future.

12 hours ago, ulkis said:

He's not recurring.

Wow, his minimum has to be minuscule!

4 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

A man returns with Jason’s face and will be connected to many who wouldn’t have known him with that face.

LOL. Who is supposed to have not known SBu's Jason?

Josslyn and Kristina’s pursuit of romance will challenge Sonny and Carly’s relationships with their daughters.

More LOL, as the way this is written it means Kristina and Joss are pursuing romance with each other. That certainly would challenge Sonny and Carly's relationships with their daughters. (Though Sonny should have a possessive there, given that his daughter is Kristina, not Kristina and Joss.)

Franco’s past demons may affect his relationship with Liz.

If Franco's journey kills him and ends his relationship with Liz, I'm here for it.

Please don't be Lauren. Please don't be Lauren. Please don't be Lauren.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Franco's journey kills him and ends his relationship with Liz, I'm here for it.

Please don't be Lauren. Please don't be Lauren. Please don't be Lauren.

I AGREE! 

• Love 4

DeadFranco 2017: It's never too late!

Soooo, the FV characters? That sounds about right

• Love 6

Maxie comes up with a plan in regards to the publishing party surrounding Man Landers.

If she's helping Nathan and  Amy rather than jealous of them, I might actually like this.

As usual.  But since Julian is in jail, does that mean he gets a new case?

Stella continues to be anti-Curtis/Jordan.

Why is she still on the show?

Alexis heads back into the dating pool while trying to ignore her feelings for Julian.

I like Alexis; please don't do this to her.

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I like Alexis; please don't do this to her.

I used to like Alexis. Keep her away from Julian, and a bit of that like could re-surface [and maybe YT some of her scenes, pushing it, but maybe?]. But yeah, not hopeful.

• Love 3