Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Based on dialogue in today's episode, I'm guessing Joss' love interest WILL be Sonny-esque in nature and thus she will learn to appreciate her mother's relationship with him and will love Sonny again, BAAARRRFFF!

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Meanwhile, more sex-ay gun loading, what is with that!

ngl though, and I am deeply ashamed about this, I thought BM looked the best he's looked in awhile in that shot.

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Based on dialogue in today's episode, I'm guessing Joss' love interest WILL be Sonny-esque in nature and thus she will learn to appreciate her mother's relationship with him and will love Sonny again, BAAARRRFFF!

Just what I wanna see, a 13-year-old get a bad boy love interest.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I thought him asking if Joss was going to come hang out with him and Sonny was weird.  Joss is wearing shirts from the Kiki collection, dude, you're not peers anymore.

It was just so they reiterate Joss is Mad at Sonny. Still terrible and awkwardly written though.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Reading a bunch of RUMORS on Twitter that Rebecca Budig (actress and character) is leaving the show.

Sure, why not, and take Finn with her. They are as isolated as Franco/Nina used to be. To quote Phoebe Buffay, they lift right out.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Sure, why not, and take Finn with her. They are as isolated as Franco/Nina used to be. To quote Phoebe Buffay, they lift right out.

I think it was Rachel Green, but definitely point taken. As I said to a friend, he has no ties to the canvas anymore then, except that he's a doctor who can't even practice. Any appeal that he had due to quirkiness is long gone. Get him out. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I wonder if there's a connection to the recent RUMORS about Michael Easton wanting out.  Maybe one or both of the actors want to leave and they decided to write them out together?

I don't think Finn/Hayden are a popular enough couple or have been on long enough to credit a HEA like that, but whatever. Better than one of them dying and the other left in Port Charles as a single parent to another un-needed baby. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

I don't think Finn/Hayden are a popular enough couple or have been on long enough to credit a HEA like that, but whatever.

I was saying more, if one of them decided to leave versus both, the higher-ups might have just decided to write out the other person too and a HEA is the easiest way to get rid of both.

Was Rebecca Budig tight with JP?  I feel like I remember that she was.

• Love 1

I don't know if they were that tight, but didn't someone say she and Frank are friends? 

spoilers from SID:

Nina is there for Nelle June 19th
Nelle luck takes a turn for the better or worse June 20th
Nelle feel likes she is definitely on the road of happiness June 23rd
Nina proves herself a resourceful woman June 28th
Nina might be having second thoughts June 29th
Nina receives a call from the last person she'd expect on June 30th

• Love 1
(edited)

More:

Joss takes full advantage of Carson's absence June 19th

Joss got herself into a situation she cannot handle June 22nd

Joss spinning tall tales to cover her behind with Grandma Bobbie June 23rd

Sonny realize things are challenging June 26th

Joss goes into a full blow panic June 27th

Someone is the receiving end of wisdom of Sonny imparts June 28th

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Gee, I wonder who this could be.

If Lulu is made to call Nina to grovel and ask advice about Charlotte, I don't begrudge Emme taking a long maternity leave.

Edited by LexieLily
On 6/12/2017 at 10:44 AM, stlbf said:

You know what I wish to see with new mom Sam? Especially since she missed out on newborn Danny and this baby's birth also being traumatic, her being a super vigilant new mom. First words to people entering her home being "please wash your hands. Half bath is right over here. Soap, towels and hand sanitizer are all there." Her phone out to constantly take pictures. If only she had, you know, female friends who are also parents. Not named Carly. Carly didn't raise her kids. They had nannies. 

We don't get coffee meets, play dates, wine dates, or even a girls' night out. Crap that should be seen and at least mentioned every once in awhile.

Her only female friend parent (okay, only female friend, period) is Maxie, who only visits with her child. I assume that's why Show has some awkward bonding scenes here and there, of  Sam and Elizabeth discussing Jake or Danny and Scout. Liz is the one female Sam sees (in her age bracket) regularly, whose young children live with her full-time and are not being raised by paid nannies.

GNOs were plot points for the single girls talking about or taking action to advance relationships. The only young "single women" now are Liz and Kiki, both in "committed relationships." I think Kristina's status is uncertain.

4 hours ago, ulkis said:

I don't know if they were that tight, but didn't someone say she and Frank are friends? 

spoilers from SID:

Nina is there for Nelle June 19th
Nelle luck takes a turn for the better or worse June 20th
Nelle feel likes she is definitely on the road of happiness June 23rd
Nina proves herself a resourceful woman June 28th
Nina might be having second thoughts June 29th

JFC. Who gives a rat's ass about Nina or Nelle?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Her only female friend parent (okay, only female friend, period) is Maxie, who only visits with her child. I assume that's why Show has some awkward bonding scenes here and there, of  Sam and Elizabeth discussing Jake or Danny and Scout. Liz is the one female Sam sees (in her age bracket) regularly, whose young children live with her full-time and are not being raised by paid nannies.

GNOs were plot points for the single girls talking about or taking action to advance relationships. The only young "single women" now are Liz and Kiki, both in "committed relationships." I think Kristina's status is uncertain.

At one point they had Kristina grilling Sam on her sex life with Jason and giggling over it. It was gross. I don't ask my sister about her sexy times with her boyfriend. And Kristina has known Jason since she was a little girl.

• Love 1

Ugh, I can't believe, about a year ago, I was excited for Chloe Lanier to show up as Nelle.  I don't care about her, I don't care about her chemistry-free relationship with Michael, I don't care that she and Nina are randomly buddies, do not care.

• Love 11

So....Ninugh,, Nelle, Joss, and Sonny. Wow. I can't think of a less appealing group of characters to showcase for an entire week in the summer.  Let me take that back - if they slip in Liez and her nearly geriatric murderhobo boyfriend, I think I'd wish for a black hole to open over the GH studios and just suck the entire thing into it. Yeesh, that's some fucked up storytelling, Uncle Frank.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ugh, I can't believe, about a year ago, I was excited for Chloe Lanier to show up as Nelle.  I don't care about her, I don't care about her chemistry-free relationship with Michael, I don't care that she and Nina are randomly buddies, do not care.

I know. It's really a mark of how creatively stalled the show is.

• Love 3

I hope they're not going to tie Nelle and Nina together. I can't think of a story that I would care about less and it would be another stupid example of new characters in isolated storylines

• Love 3

I think, even if the writing were much better, the lack of budget would still be really hurting the show. They barely have any extras around and it makes a lot of the scenes seem so lifeless.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Everything about this sentence irritates me:

Sam completely freaks out when Jason heads to Sonny's private island to warm him and Carly that they are in danger. #GH

Breaking it down:

Great ride-or-die moment there, Sam.

Jason, Sonny's never going to believe you really are broken up if you keep running back for booty calls.

So Sonny and Carly, Part WhoTheFuckCares, is back in full effect--and in record time!

• Love 3
(edited)
19 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Everything about this sentence irritates me:

Why? usually Sam is all, "you go do what you gotta do." (That sounds sarcastic, it's not.)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Breaking it down:

Great ride-or-die moment there, Sam.

Jason, Sonny's never going to believe you really are broken up if you keep running back for booty calls.

So Sonny and Carly, Part WhoTheFuckCares, is back in full effect--and in record time!

And Sonny takes a chick he's wooing to his private island, something very new and fresh #eyeroll. 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Why? usually Sam is all, "you go do what you gotta do." (That sounds sarcastic, it's not.)

Seriously. Can they please have a real conversation about whether or not they've recalculated what that consider "acceptable risks"? about the fact that he fuckin died for Sonny?  That the family that he has right now shouldn't have been possible because he got shot in the back and kicked off the docks.

Give the actors something to actually do

• Love 6
On 6/12/2017 at 11:38 AM, TeeVee329 said:

Aren't promos supposed to get people excited about what's coming up?  This is anti-that.

I'm excited about Jason trying to kill Spinelli.  

2 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Seriously. Can they please have a real conversation about whether or not they've recalculated what that consider "acceptable risks"? about the fact that he fuckin died for Sonny?  That the family that he has right now shouldn't have been possible because he got shot in the back and kicked off the docks.

Give the actors something to actually do

The only time I've seen that line work was Season 7 of Dexter.  If you've seen it, you'll get why.  (Dexter was going to kill someone and instead of trying to save their life, they said that.)

On 6/12/2017 at 1:37 PM, dubbel zout said:

Who are they trying to find? The person who carries out Helena's dastardly deeds from beyond the grave? The unbelievable lack of energy BM and KeMo put into their scenes makes me zone out. Say what you want about BA, he's not a low-energy performer.

Don't hate on me but I love BA.  Love the Spinelli character.  I have since he first appeared.  I get why he grates on some people but I find him amusing and a breath of comedic fresh air on such a dark and at times depressing show.  BA has defined Spinelli to the point that no-one else will ever be able to play that character.  (Although that was recently tried.  Fail.)  That's saying something in the revolving merry-go-round of soap opera actors.  I don't know what Bradford is up to these days professionally aside from his sporadic appearances in Port Charles, and I honestly do wish him well, but I sure would love to see him back on contract with GH.  I will now duck the thrown bricks.  ?

• Love 3
10 hours ago, ulkis said:

I think, even if the writing were much better, the lack of budget would still be really hurting the show. They barely have any extras around and it makes a lot of the scenes seem so lifeless.

I think the lack of budget is behind many of the things that are wrong with the show.

12 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

I hope they're not going to tie Nelle and Nina together. I can't think of a story that I would care about less and it would be another stupid example of new characters in isolated storylines

What, the prospect of Lauren and Nell being half sisters doesn't excite you? Can't you just see it? Mean Madeline handed off her daughter's newborn to some adoption agency. Since she hated Silas and wouldn't want him to have any say in his child's life or any trust fund setup for the child. It would tie Nell to Nate/J and Maxie. Give Nina a new playtoy to obsess over. Maybe give Lauren an actual friend. This surprise half sister would work, if done properly. Unlike the half assed crap with HayChel and the Webbers.

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't care about any of those characters - except Maxie, and fortunately, she's offscreen. But it would make FFing easier - so, there's that.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm not going to be happy if Scotty is the only person to suffer a consequence here:

#GH - Scotty is dismissed. {June 29}

Also, ew:

#GH - Sonny imparts his wisdom.  (June 29)

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2