Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I'll believe it when there's an actual official source. Vanessa Marcil has made it seem like at least two times she was going back to GH, and then she'd announce her actual project elsewhere.

• Love 1
Just now, Oracle42 said:

They're going to pair up Sonny/Brenda do they can shove Carly/Todd together. There's no way FV isn't going to use Todd now that he has rights to the character again

So does this mean Franco will finally go away?!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

They're going to pair up Sonny/Brenda do they can shove Carly/Todd together. There's no way FV isn't going to use Todd now that he has rights to the character again

If it means the death of Franco, I can live with that at this point.

• Love 7

There are Vanessa Marcil rumors every six months. I'll believe it when I see it. But bringing her back wouldn't have anything to do with OLTL or Todd.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

I dunno, I think they're done with them.  I can't even remember the last time Franco and Carly crossed paths.

No to Brenda.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Yup.  Michael being interested in Nelle isn't about him at all, it's about Sonny and Carly and Nelle herself.  If it was about Michael, him trying to move on/find love again after Sabrina (which...whatever) would be a major thread instead of not being mentioned at all.

I think Michael/Sabrina could have been good, but only if they were going to keep him anti-Sonny/Carly for a while.  They had chemistry, and her having his back while he maintained his anger at his parents and, maybe, tried to undermine them via their businesses, would have been good.  But then they went and used her as part of their approach to reuniting Michael/Sonny, and it kind of all went to hell.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Lillybee said:

According to DD, Brenda is coming back. Dog help us.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

*empties pockets and piggy banks*

Okay, so I can't offer money for that to NOT happen. But I ain't too proud to beg.

She's gonna be Nelle's mama with daddy Jax, if she shows up. NO NO NO

• Love 4
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael and Sabrina could have opened the AJ Quartermaine Memorial Clinic together. 

They were supposed to and it went nowhere. Just like Sabrina and Michael. I still can't believe that Sabrina actually got her nursing license back and a job at GH. For her last day of life. Not after trying to kill Ava and baby Avery. And she never mentioned going to any sort of therapist to deal with her anger and grief either. Just the person I want to be my healthcare provider.

Just for fun, how about Nelle being a child of an Alcazar? Luis or Lorenzo. The kidney transplant could be a ruse. Let her be faking it. Or just chalk it up to coincidence. They never did a DNA test because of the invasive tests. Just have it turn out that any X rays were switched and the scar was added to sell the story.

• Love 1

Lulu wants Charlotte to know the truth about her.

Never mind the fact that this is meant to be another reason for Charlotte to pull away from Lulu and Lulu to get the sadz, why is this Lulu's responsibility to tell Charlotte that she is her mother? Does Valentin bear no responsibility for this situation he created? The show went full-steam with the retcon that Valentin is the only parent Charlotte ever knew AND he's a Cassadine, I don't buy it that he was a poor little victim of Helena's manipulation. If Valentin stole the embryo and implanted it in Claudette, or Daphne, or whoever (the story behind Charlotte's entire existence has changed so many times I can't keep straight what version they are on now) he must have known the egg came from somewhere. And he had no problem creating the child and not telling Lulu about it for ten years, so I'm Team Lulu on this one. Despite how she is acting.

Unless, of course, Lulu blurts it out to get back at Nina or win favor with Charlotte or something, which with the way Lulu has been acting and ignoring Dante and Laura's very reasonable advice to slow down, makes sense.

Not letting anything get in the way of their happily ever after, Maxie and Nathan set out to find Claudette. But will their search lead them to some bad news? 

Oh wow, Maxie and Tree search for that spicy bad girl and face even more obstacles. Fuck them. 

Lulu and Dante meet with Valentin regarding Charlotte

Shut up.

Franco and Scott work together

Why is Scott doing this? Freako can't even pay him.

Kiki promises to keep quiet about what she knows

Of course Kiki wants to stay quiet about luring Tom into Freako's lair because her rapist serial killer best friend asked her to. Fuck her. 

Look for Kiki and Liz to join forces.

Liez and Kiki teaming up to save their favorite rapist serial killer should be fun.

Franco finds himself in a dangerous situation.

Freako isn't going to die so shut the fuck up, Jelly.

Julian has an ultimatum for Alexis. Will she be forced to accept his terms? Alexis continues to struggle with her sobriety and seeks out support. Will Julian provide her with any comfort?

Disgusting.

Meanwhile, Sam grows suspicious of Ava. 

Are Jelly finally getting back around to Ava switching out Morgan's pills?

Jason and Sam have a pregnancy scare.

Is the baby going to pop out and kill Freako?

Well Nelle’s scheme continue to go as planned or will she get in over her head? Sonny confronts the mysterious young woman. Nelle may begin to have second thoughts.

Nelly is a joke.

Finn hides a dangerous secret.

Finn has brought ebola to Port Charles.

Rudge orders a hit.

Is someone I hate going to be killed? I don't care otherwise. 

Carly struggles with Sonny’s violent lifestyle.

At least the first time Carly screamed about the violence we got the hilarious scene with the guns. Why keep having her do this if they aren't going to get Sonny out of the mob or have Carly dump him for good? Jelly are trash.

• Love 8

Curtis and Jason’s partnership hits a bump in the road.

I assume Jason isn't ready to commit in the same way Curtis is, and that causes problems. /show in my head

Sonny confesses his sins.

FINALLY. My long national rage blackout can end. On this point, at any rate.

• Love 3

So Sonny is going back prison? Since he is "confessing his sins" I am assuming to the authorities and he will be pleading guilty to multiple counts of murder and other felonies. 

Or is this a bullshit call on his lame stupid non cheating cheating "affair"?

I hate these spoilers. And I hate this show.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

is Claudette supposed to come back, do we know? Or was her story essentially to drop off Charlotte in Port Charles?

DL claims that she's returning 

1. I hope they're wrong

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/general-hospital-spoilers-claudette-returns-to-port-charles-betrays-valentin-exposes-sinister-charlotte-plot/

2. How sad is it that they made more of an attempt to make the Claudette story coherent in their little spoiler blurb than the professional writers who were paid to write the story? 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

DL claims that she's returning

1. I hope they're wrong

2. How sad is it that they made more of an attempt to make the Claudette story coherent in their little spoiler blurb than the professional writers who were paid to write the story? 

DL?

5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Dirty Laundry. Very sketchy website.

Oh, Celeb Dirty Laundry? Yeah, they also recently claimed Valentin was Anna's A) son and/or B) baby brother and that Laura might kill Valentin for Lulu's sake.

I mean, why?? What the fuck is the purpose of bringing another character back from the damn dead, to redeem Julian? Then they never should've taken his fucking character that far!

I hate this show, and everyone in charge. Like, wishing a bed bug infestation on them all, hate. Canceling the fucking show and kicking their sorry asses to the curb, hate. Never ever getting another job in the entertainment industry, hate. Having folks laugh at them in interviews when they try to get a job, hate.  Slinking off into the ether, never to be heard from again, hate.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Badsamaritan said:

I mean, why?? What the fuck is the purpose of bringing another character back from the damn dead, to redeem Julian? Then they never should've taken his fucking character that far!

I wanna know what the real deal is with the Julian situation. I can't believe this was always the plan. I feel like they were going to get rid of WdV and then something happened and that got changed. It makes no sense for them to have done everything they did with Julian for them to now be putting him back with Alexis. But I guess nothing on this show makes sense so!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

In the latest issue of SID, WV says this was all part of a long-term story planned out for Julexis. Color me skeptical.

I wonder if Olivia Jerome won't turn out to be Nelle's mother.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 1

Long-term plan. Uh huh, sure. Now they have two anniversaries!! The day they got married and that time he tried to murder her after she put her law license on the line for him.

FV's version of love in the afternoon!

• Love 5

from SID

There's a warrant out for Franco arrest, Liz is alarmed but she knows that theres more to the story to it. Kiki and Dillon work together to try to clear Franco. Sam and Liz find themselves working towards the same goal of finding the real killer ...it gets awkward with them. Everything changes when Liz and Scott make a discovery

I could enjoy this if I just ignore who they are all searching for.

• Love 2
Just now, HeatLifer said:

Oh, Sam and Liz again, show? Is Liz going to stand there like a smirky bitch while Perfect Sam just doesn't understand why they can't be besties? FF material.

It's like you've seen this show or something.

• Love 10

Shut up, Liz.  There may be more to the story, but Franco locked Tom up in a dog cage and put a SHOCK COLLAR on him.  That's mighty worthy of an arrest warrant.

And how lame that Dillon gets dragged into this mess via Kiki. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Why would Dillon be willing to do anything to help Franco? Shouldn't his relationships with Maxie and Lulu, and failing that, human decency, trump his desire to disappoint Keeks in bed?

Don't forget that time when the rapist serial killer had his cousin raped in prison. So much disloyalty, and for what? Raggedy, worthless, bum Kiki. Dillon is so disappointing. 

• Love 3

Eh, considering the last time we saw them together, Michael was yelling like an asshole at Dillon for his involvement with Kiki, I can't get too worked up about that part, though it does continue to irritate me that the writers refuse to let these two younger Q's have any kind of familial relationship.

But yeah, considering what he did to Maxie, to Lulu, AND to Ned/Olivia (blackmailing Ned's ELQ shares out of him to keep Olivia's stupid baby secret, which happened POST-tumor), Dillon should be no friend of Franco's.  

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

But yeah, considering what he did to Maxie, to Lulu, AND to Ned/Olivia (blackmailing Ned's ELQ shares out of him to keep Olivia's stupid baby secret, which happened POST-tumor), Dillon should be no friend of Franco's.  

Dillon's made no mention of him even being as such.  In fact, I don't think he even cares about him at all and, in most other cases, would stay away from this.  But he's man enough to accept and respect that Kiki does care about him.  I don't mind that he's doing something to help Kiki.  Although yes, it irritates me that it's fucking Franco, this is the Franco we're supposed to believe is trying to change.  Obviously, we all believe it as much as Sam and Jason do (read: not at all), but this is the Franco they're trying to sell to us, so . . . there you go.

• Love 1
On 1/10/2017 at 3:36 PM, ulkis said:

. Sam and Liz find themselves working towards the same goal of finding the real killer ...it gets awkward with them. 

They decide to dump the loser men they are both saddled with and explore the joys of Sapphic love with each other.

Hey, at least it would be interesting...

• Love 8