Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

(edited)

These writers have focused on romance while ignoring just about everything else and they're not even good at writing romance

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They don't really care about Michael anymore unless he's crawling up Sonny's ass.

Or he's talking about Blah Blah who shall not be named.  Rumor has it if you say her name three times she appears and sings a sappy love song and vows vengeance on a towel.  

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They don't really care about Michael anymore unless he's crawling up Sonny's ass.

Or Sabrina's! Or Kristen Alderson's. I don't think any regime has really cared about Michael to be honest. I think FV mostly saw him as Kristen's boyfriend.

I mean, I'm not a Michael fan, so I'm not really beating my breast over it, but it's a mystery why they're like "the earth is FLAT if Bryan Craig doesn't win an emmy!!!" but meanwhile Chad, who won an emmy in a category that still has some sort of competition, and is young and popular, gets barely any push. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

These writers have focused on romance while ignoring just about everything else and they're not even good at writing romance

You could have left that last word off.  

• Love 14
11 hours ago, LexieLily said:

And see who *doesn't* appear and qualify as an important person in Jason's life, no matter how hard she tried and manipulated it to make it so? :o)

I thought about it, and I think it would be a little strange to see her as someone encouraging him to remember after she spent 7 months trying to KEEP him from remembering. 

She IS an important part of his memories though, so I have no doubt he'll remember her too.  But to have her be one of the people pushing him to get them back would just be weird at this point. 

I am bummed they left out Michael though.  I am thinking if they couldn't get Kim to come back for it, he would have subbed for her though.  Maybe they just didn't have enough time to include him too.

• Love 4

The lie still makes me so ragey. She never should have been saddled with that. And now this Franco thing. Why do they keep doing this to her character? Seriously, I don't understand.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, ulkis said:

They think they're doing Becky a favor. It's nuts. Liz getting salty with Jason cause she doesn't want Franco near their kid is nuts.

Yup. And that's what's hilarious about the show. The characters that a good chunk of the audience (online, at least) see as "bad" are not seen that way by TPTB. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Liz getting salty with Jason cause she doesn't want Franco near their kid is nuts.

Well, when he decrees it like it's coming down from the mountain, I'm on her side. He gave up his parental rights years ago, so legally he has no standing with what Liz does with Jake. But I'm resigned that that particular point will always be ignored. And like it or not, Franco does seem to be helping Jake.

This isn't to say that the entire story isn't so gross from every aspect. It totally is.

• Love 5

For me, regardless of legal rights, it's not like Jason ever stopped loving Jake or wanting to be his father or wanting what's best for him. He stepped aside for Jake's safety and not wanting Jake's life to be like Michael's.

Now, in present day, Jason built a relationship with all of Liz's kids, including his own in Jake. So I don't see anything wrong with him having an opinion or asking Liz to keep their child away from Franco. Especially considering who Franco is and what he's done.

Of course, anyone can entertain the "Jason is just as bad as Franco" argument, but I'll have to exit that one, lol.

• Love 10

There are like three glaring characters that need to be recast ASAP:  Lucky, Serena, and AJ.   There are four characters that need to GO ASAP:  Nina, Franco, Julian, Sabrina.   In fact, we could use Dr Tom Hardy Jr or Dr Stephen Lars tbh.  Olivia, Ava, DA Paul Hornsby, HaydenRachelFranchescaMaria, Dr O, Val all lift right out too.   Molly lifts right out.  Show wants to keep Roger?  Fine.   They gave Michael Easton 5 characters,  give him another one.  Kill Franco in a giant fire.  Murder/suicide.  Massive murder spree.  Whatever.  Few months go by, let Roger take a vacay.  Boom.   Stephen Lars recast.   But Lucky needs to be there during this whole "Mah Son, Mah Son" battle.   AJ needs to be there for the Jason Haz A Memory Part 202: Electric  Bugaloo.  Serena needs to be there because every available female is a Corinthos.  

• Love 6

If Jason gets his memories back and goes back to being Snarly's and Sonny's asskisser,I will have a major rage blackout. The only thing I like about NuJason is that he wants nothing to do with Sonny's plans.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

If Jason gets his memories back and goes back to being Snarly's and Sonny's asskisser,I will have a major rage blackout. The only thing I like about NuJason is that he wants nothing to do with Sonny's plans.

I don't think Billy Miller's face could play it.  It would revolt in a sheer act of beauty.  It's not a bad thing to have "unable to play a borg" on your resume.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

I still don't quite understand why they aren't putting Liz back with Nik. That would make the most sense. Oh, I think I just answered my own question.

I think there are enough people out there who find them nasty together that the show doesn't really consider them an option anymore. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

Nastier than her and Franco? Surely you jest.

Well, in my defense, I'm not watching anymore, so I can forget that the show is putting them together pretty easily. :P

• Love 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, ulkis said:

I think FV mostly saw him as Kristen's boyfriend.

At first I was like "Who's Kristen?" I swear the second someone is off screen for like even a minute I completely forget about them!

22 hours ago, ulkis said:

meanwhile Chad, who won an emmy in a category that still has some sort of competition, and is young and popular, gets barely any push. 

It's probably because of that small mouth.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

I still don't quite understand why they aren't putting Liz back with Nik. That would make the most sense. Oh, I think I just answered my own question.

Because ew.   At least I can pretend Roger Howarth isn't playing Franco.  I don't know what TC is playing.  A poor man's Ronn Moss?  Plus, I'd laugh and just keep saying "rutting like farm animals ".  I think Nik can die too btw.  Just blow up Wyndemere.  

• Love 2
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 4:08 PM, tvgoddess said:

TV Source Spoilers

Not sure if there are actual Lucy/Kevin scenes upcoming, but I sure hope so for TeeVee's sake.

Awww, you're sweet.  Though the wording of that spoiler kinda makes me think Lucy is being set up for humiliation, that she thinks Kevin wants to get back together, but he's actually interested in Laura.  Or I guess it could go the other way, she sees Kevin and Laura working on the Helena stuff together and thinks they're a couple, but Kevin sets her straight.  Either way, I hope Lynn Herring and Jon Lindstrom get some kind of scene together

I'm kinda looking forward to the Robin/Jason stuff because BM and KMc were pretty good together last time.  Everything else?  Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

the wording of that spoiler kinda makes me think Lucy is being set up for humiliation

I wonder how many more NBs will end with Lucy in her underwear. LH has an amazing body, but it's pretty tired at this point, IMO.

On 5/7/2016 at 5:57 PM, UYI said:

I think there are enough people out there who find them nasty together that the show doesn't really consider them an option anymore. 

My response to Nik and Liz will always be "rutting like farm animals ".   Thank you, Jonathan Jackson.    

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, jsbt said:

If Robin and Lucy are on this week just let me know when.

Robin's on today as Jason's memory unlocking hallucination, but it seems to come along with a lot of cringe inducing voiceovers from MB/Sonny as the Sonny inside Jason's head.

• Love 2
(edited)

Frank Valentini's Twitter is promising "lots of guest stars you're gonna love" in today's episode.  Now, we know about Robin, but are we supposed to see anyone else?  Or is Frank Valentini('s) intern super lamely referring to flashbacks?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Frank Valentini's Twitter is promising "lots of guest stars you're gonna love" in today's episode.  Now, we know about Robin, but are we supposed to see anyone else?  Or is Frank Valentini('s) intern super lamely referring to flashbacks?

Lol.   "Look!   It's Young & The Restless' Dylan McCavoy and Billy Abbot!  The guy from ABC's Nashville!  And Vanessa Marcil!  Also featuring Wig on A Stick playing AJ! Not featured, Michael. "  

• Love 1

Also, how "nice" that Lucas and Brad aren't mentioned in the spoilers for the next two weeks, given they're supposed to be getting married this month.  The hate... #itburns

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Also, how "nice" that Lucas and Brad aren't mentioned in the spoilers for the next two weeks, given they're supposed to be getting married this month.  The hate... #itburns

I figured they wouldn't be seen again until they're getting married at the Nurse's Ball, but I really hoped I'd be wrong. Sigh.

• Love 1

They're really tempting us by literally having a female character duped by three men in the mob yelling the question "How stupid do you think I am?"  Oh GH, very stupid. 

So, Anna says Griffin has been lying all along?  You've been lying to yourself,  woman.  About Duke. *gasp*. God, I hope he's AJ's son.  I hope he is AJ.  I dgaf what kind of bs that has to be twisted for it to work.  Reasons, reasons, reasons.  I want the creamy, gooey soap deliciousness of Undead AJ listening to Sonny avenge the murder of his "friend" with the guy he murdered or maybe his son.  I want it because it's so soapy and juicy.  Mwahaha.   "You look familiar! " "I'm AJ, haha!"  

And in conclusion,  Will DeVry should only ever play evil.  He's better as a bad guy.  

• Love 3
(edited)

When I see Griffin's weepy face for some reason it reminds me of when young heroines in Victorian novels weep because someone spotted them without their outer petticoat on.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Why I see Griffin's weepy face for some reason it reminds me of when young heroines in Victorian novels weep because someone spotted them without their outer petticoat on.

It's another reason why I think Griffin is AJ's son.   The Sad Panda Face inherited.   

I kind of like Griffin and I think his spirituality is an interesting tack daytime too rarely takes or uses well. I just wish he wouldn't spend all his time mooning over Nathan or rambling about Sonny, the church and how he must forgive Carlos.

• Love 6

JJ might have partially ad libbed that, given his own Christian leanings.

23 minutes ago, jsbt said:

I kind of like Griffin and I think his spirituality is an interesting tack daytime too rarely takes or uses well. I just wish he wouldn't spend all his time mooning over Nathan or rambling about Sonny, the church and how he must forgive Carlos.

I'd love for Griffin to tell Sonny his (Sonny's) brand of spirituality is a bunch of hooey, given that he only claims it when he needs it because of a sick kid or something, but that will never happen.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

And in conclusion,  Will DeVry should only ever play evil.  He's better as a bad guy.  

That's what I've always thought too, but everyone else has been like no, he never should have been in the mob yada yada yada. He's too boring otherwise.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

That's what I've always thought too, but everyone else has been like no, he never should have been in the mob yada yada yada. He's too boring otherwise.

Will DeVry will always be the scary businessman who raped Bianca Montgomery to me.   And he scared the hell out of me then.