Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I saw this elsewhere, so I've had a little time (and a glass of wine) for it to sink in. I think I'm going to take the approach that I hope it's soapy as hell, and that MW vamps it up even more than usual. I've missed her so much (as you all probably know), I'm just thrilled to have her back. It's only been a little over a month, but it feels like at least three. So bring it on.

• Love 4

So she dyed her hair or got a wig and will probably have an accent. That's it? She has the same face so I'm not understanding how no one will be able to figure out who she is. I guess everyone will have to be dumbed down for this to 'work'. 

Actually, I think I would fall in love with Silas if he just stared at Morgan and walked away

But not before he makes a comment about Sonny shooting pregnant women in the head and Morgan is proof that he really should have had better aim. Or something...

They say you sometimes regret getting a glimpse into the future and those spoilers/rumours show me why that might be. Oy.

(edited)

So she dyed her hair or got a wig and will probably have an accent. That's it? She has the same face so I'm not understanding how no one will be able to figure out who she is. I guess everyone will have to be dumbed down for this to 'work'. 

I think the (extremely stupid) idea is that people know it's Ava, but they can't prove it because the donor sample from Avery altered her DNA...or something?

Oh gawd, are they gonna trot poor Ilene Kristen out to lie and claim Ava had a twin?  Oy.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

I'm more mad that Kiki is in that picture. What should have brought Ava back was Kiki's demise!

And the grief/guilt would cause her to immediately jump to her death. And then she lands on the SERIAL KILLER returning from Kelly having ordered a BLT and kills him. 

Everybody wins!

• Love 7

I'm a little worried about Val.  She's stumbled on to a few pieces of Nik's stupid puzzle.  And now that we know that he doesn't care about killing women to accomplish whatever the hell he's trying to accomplish...

I'm a little worried about Val, too.  The following isn't connected to what Nik might do Valerie to keep her quiet, but it does involve another possible way in which Nik might become involved in Valerie's story and future - via Lulu again.

The source is from a fan who has had very good information in the past, but I'm posted it as only rumor for now.  The next week or two should confirm whether or not the rumor is valid:

"Lulu is going to be a little scheming too and try to get Nik to get Valerie fired from PCPD." 

Valerie better hope Nikolas doesn't zero in on her as his next bed buddy, now that Rebecca Budig is comatose.

He'd be sleeping with his sisters' cousin. How very Russian oligarch of him.

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm feeling less guilty about my insane Ava-as-Helena idea all the time.

Valerie better hope Nikolas doesn't zero in on her as his next bed buddy, now that Rebecca Budig is comatose.

Oh, I can tell. He's comin' for her! I saw it speeding down the pike a few weeks ago.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2
(edited)

He'd be sleeping with his sisters' cousin. How very Russian oligarch of him.

If he wants to be REALLY oligarch, he should just sleep with Sam.

TeeVee mentioned Nik possibly killing Valerie. I actually think it would be more interesting if - because to be honest I don't really care at this point if they had Nikolas kill her because they've messed with his character so much already but I'll try to care, so I'll propose this scenario - Valerie accidentally gets killed somehow (or in a coma), and Dante is sure Nikolas has done it, and Lulu is equally as sure he hasn't, and they separate over that.

Edited by ulkis
(edited)

One thing I am excited about with Ava, she finally escaped isolation! She hasn't had scenes with anyone except Silas since she got shot, and she hasn't had scenes with Carly (and I really love Maura and Laura in scenes together, they have so much fun together) in almost a year. 

If anyone can get anything out of Haley Erin, and I realize that's an extremely tall order, this is her chance.

As far as it being stupid that no one realizes it's her, this is the same town full of dumbasses that didn't know that AJ=Ava Jerome. Ava probably figured she's already got it made with these morons.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 6
(edited)

If he wants to be REALLY oligarch, he should just sleep with Sam.

TeeVee mentioned Nik possibly killing Valerie. I actually think it would be more interesting if - because to be honest I don't really care at this point if they had Nikolas kill her because they've messed with the character so much already but I'll try to care, so I'll propose this scenario - Valerie accidentally gets killed somehow, and Dante is sure Nikolas has done it, and Lulu is equally as sure he hasn't, and they separate over that.

Well, whatever happens to Valerie ... or with secret and lies ... I'm very, very sure that RC is going to find a way to really mess with Dante and Lulu.

As for Valerie, I think the writers' hand with her has been overplayed  by this "messing with her character."   Reminds me of a post I read elsewhere (one I've seen echoed in several places):  "I like Valerie but I'm not going to get attached to her character. The writings already on the wall for her." - April 28. 

Poor Valerie was written into a corner before she got out of the starting gate.

Now let's carry the differences between Dante and Lulu over Valerie's theoretical demise one step further.  Let's imagine that this rumor about Lulu siccing Nik on Valerie is true - and let's imagine Dante finds out about it - and let's imagine he is upset with his wife for possibly abetting Nik's agenda against Valerie who ends up dead. 

Oh, the drama! 

Val's like a girl in a horror movie.  "Run, bitch, ruuun!!!"

Yup!  Thinking that her possibly demise is not all that theoretical. 

Edited by Aurora2

I don't see a point in wasting or killing off a talented young actor of color on the show, much less one related to one of the show's central families. I like Val and I'd like to keep her around. I could even like her with Nik if Nik wasn't pretty lousy at the moment.

• Love 4
(edited)

I want to like her with Nik. I think there's a bunch of potential in a Spencer falling in love with a Cassadine but Nik is kind of a disaster right now

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2
(edited)

I don't see a point in wasting or killing off a talented young actor of color on the show, much less one related to one of the show's central families. I like Val and I'd like to keep her around. I could even like her with Nik if Nik wasn't pretty lousy at the moment.

I don't particularly think they should, just that if that they did go that way (Nikolas killing Valerie, or Valerie getting killed off), I would find that a more interesting scenario for Lulu and Dante separating than Dante just developing a lust for Valerie, which I why said "or stick her in a coma". Then after they separated about Nikolas, she could wake up and then she and Dante should sleep together. Or both of them could sleep with whoever.

Edited by ulkis

And the grief/guilt would cause her to immediately jump to her death. And then she lands on the SERIAL KILLER returning from Kelly having ordered a BLT and kills him. 

Everybody wins!

Can Dr. O then kill herself in grief over the death of her BFF, the Serial Killer?  

• Love 3

Is it me or has RC writing got worse in the last few months not that hes ever been a great writer but its like he woke up one day and said I need to make all the characters as unlikable as possible today lol.

• Love 1
(edited)
I think there's a bunch of potential in a Spencer falling in love with a Cassadine but Nik is kind of a disaster right now

Who's going to care? Luke will soon be gone, and Helena's still on the island (as far as we know). Lulu should have objections due to Nik being a gross pig, not the fact that he's a Cassadine. I think the Cassadine vs. Spencer angle was played out at least a decade ago. Valerie has no history with any of this—her last name might as well be Smith.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3
(edited)

Who's going to care? Luke will soon be gone, and Helena's still on the island (as far as we know). Lulu should have objections due to Nik being a gross pig, not the fact that he's a Cassadine. I think the Cassadine vs. Spencer angle was played out at least a decade ago. Valerie has no history with any of this—her last name might as well be Smith.

Or Lovett!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

I can see Niik killing Val if only because it would once again be Ron bringing a character to the point of no return and then just throwing up his hands and saying "what the hell, it's all right" He has done it so far by my count with 1)Luke/Fluke 2) Dr. O 3) Nina 4) Magda 5) Franco 6) Sonny 7) Sean 8) Julian 9) Heather 10) Liz and most recently on that barge 11) Anna. Nik will soon be joined by Patrick when the later tries to kill Jake.

I keep hoping the more Ron does this, the more he makes characters reprehensible the sooner some one any one with real authority at ABC/Disney will stop this shit

• Love 2

Oh, believe me, I'm not one bit happy about this marginalization of Valerie as a seemingly disposable character.  I also like Valerie and want to see her stay around Port Charles!! 

• Love 3

Sadly, I think Valerie is disposable. Not because she's a POC, but because she's in a story that's going nowhere. Making her a Spencer didn't instantly establish her as a character. 

Ron has made all of the characters on this fakakta show disposable with his plot-point writing.

The spoiler that kills me is Nina regretting her marriage. Who would have thought marrying a man you just met could be a regrettable decision?

I wonder if Jordan will retire from being a cop. Boo if so.

• Love 6

Too much Nina and Franco.

Way too much.  Franco goes whining to Nathan?  is he really expecting sympathy?  I mean, Ric's no prize, but he's still a step up from a SERIAL KILLER.

Also, way too much of that groddy tool Sloane.

Lucas and Brad discuss their wedding plans, while Brad is very cryptic about his family’s involvement.

I knew Ron would dive into Brad's familial mob ties eventually.  Could it be, an actual story for Lucas and Brad?

• Love 3
(edited)

I wonder if Jordan will retire from being a cop. Boo if so.

Wasn't she fired from the DEA? It would make much more sense for the job offer to be from the PCPD.  PLEASE let her become Dante's new partner. Nathan can retire and become Maxie's full time off-screen babysitter 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

Ugh that Rosalie loser is making another appearance.

Going from the DEA to the lowly and incompetent PCPD is such a huge demotion. Can't she just become a WSB agent. She can stick around PC to do...things.

I'm somewhat amused that the reaction a character is going to get to actively trying to get a job is irritation.

And if Lulu really doesn't want Valerie working with Dante, why not get her a job at Lulu's alleged business, or ask Tracy or Michael to hook her up at ELQ.  But why do that when she can throw attitude instead.

• Love 3

It would be funny if Lulu was so focused on Val Jordan slipped her radar.

I'm somewhat amused that the reaction a character is going to get to actively trying to get a job is irritation.

And if Lulu really doesn't want Valerie working with Dante, why not get her a job at Lulu's alleged business, or ask Tracy or Michael to hook her up at ELQ.  But why do that when she can throw attitude instead.

I'm watching for the summer previews in the latest SOD.  I've read recaps, but I want to see the wording for myself.  One thing the recaps have in common is that another person will factor into the Valerie/Dante/Lulu scenario - with fan spec being either Johnny or Dillon.  The recaps also talk about Lulu not liking the bond between Valerie & Dante and reading too much into things. 

Most curious to see more on this. 

(edited)

EW!  Apparently, in SOD, Ron calls Franco "a hero" for trying to save Nina from Ric, whose partner-in-crime is Donna Mills.  Ugh, so stupid.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

EW!  Apparently, in SOD, Ron calls Franco "a hero" for trying to save Nina from Ric, whose partner-in-crime is Donna Mills.  Ugh, so stupid.

"Stupid" would be the understatement of the month. Only the month, because this show will come up with something infinitely dumber next month. Or tomorrow.

• Love 6