Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

The same Helena Nikolas has locked away on Cassadine Island (where I picture her enjoying mai tais in a festive floral print and enjoying scenery that's not a groddy dock), that he called for advice about Hayden?

The time to blame her has long past.

• Love 3

I read on another site that an unreliable rumor is that Nik wants ELQ for Helena because she is holding Nik's mother hostage. That could be how Laura comes back, but it wouldn't explain why Helena wants ELQ.

I didn't watch for about 20 years and I forget a lot of what I did watch so the Cassadine/ELQ connection is lost to me. Does it go back to the Ice Princess stuff? It would make more sense if Edward jilted Helena long ago, and being the crazy woman that she is, she is still out for revenge.

I read on another site that an unreliable rumor is that Nik wants ELQ for Helena because she is holding Nik's mother hostage.

For a split second, I forgot who Nik's mom was. Thank goodness for your next sentence ;)

Since it looks like Nashville will be renewed for a fourth season, I don't think that there is a snowball's chance in hell that JJ will be back.

I could see him making time for a brief visit if Tony Geary were to retire from the show, but that's it.

• Love 2

I could see him making time for a brief visit if Tony Geary were to retire from the show, but that's it.

I agree that he'd probably come back for an episode or two for TG's exit.

Nashville is definitely going to be renewed for syndication purposes, but it's going to be shuffled off to Sundays and won't get a fifth season. His music career isnt going anywhere, so I can see him making a limited (few months) return this time next year when Nashville is cancelled.

Okay, ten bucks right now says the ghost of SWSNBN shimmers into view tomorrow to give Spencer a pep talk.  FML.

was there any doubt lol I'm probally going to end up comparing it to Dominquie visting serena as a kid lol.

GH CASTING NEW ROLE

By SOD • Posted: Apr 29, 2015

GH is seeking a name actor to play a "handsome, charming Caucasian man in his 50s." It is described as a major recurring role

If this is for a recast Ned, I'll be amused if they lose this one yet again because they refuse to make the role into a contract one

Is Kurt McKinney available?  Might be kind of nice to have the original Ned back...

IMO that'd be their smartest move, get McKinney as a placeholder. I have my doubts they'll do that, but they've surprised me before. That's assuming poor Lisa isn't getting the rock with him and they're not getting carted off together a la Paul and Jenny, which I think is a possibility. I think most likely they'll send them off and have Olivia come back and say Ned is on ELQ business.

• Love 2

What is Hayden wearing!?!?! It's hideous. My goodness.

Patrick never fails to look like a douche.

Jakeson looks dead in the eyes. Jason's back, my friends.

Valerie looks GORGEOUS in those pics.

• Love 4

Wow!  Valerie does look AMAZING! 

After seeing some stunning photos of the actress, I expected that we would see her looking something like this at a dramatic time - and it doesn't get more dramatic and public in Port Charles than the Nurses Ball.  That johnny-shirt type thing that she wore all through her ordeal with Luke, her mother's death and her breakdown at Luke's bedside - just a ruse. 

I also really like Jordan's dress.   And Ellie's dress had a simple elegance suited to her. 

But, oh dear, Hayden, go back to wardrobe - STAT!! 

• Love 1

I don't like Brooklyn Silzer's hair that much, but she looks adorable with JT.

What is Hayden wearing!?!?! It's hideous. My goodness.

It's so badly fitted. 

I love Valerie's 2 piece dress. She looks great.

The pieces don't work together for me, and I hate her lipstick.

HP's dress is a good color, but the style is terrible. And VS's dress has some really weird illusion netting around the bust—it looks like it tore away from the lace fabric. Emily Wilson looks adorable. She easily wins the gallery, IMO.

Dante looks miserable in his photos.

He really does. No one, though, is giving really happy expressions, except for BS. Probably because she's too young to understand what a crapfest the show is. She's probably just excited to get all dolled up. Which I can't blame her for, given she's 9.

Dante looks upset, then he looks like he got together with the other guys and and they all tried do "Blue Steel".

I love Valerie's skirt, I just wish it was a full dress of a two-piece.

Hayden's dress.would have been fine if a) it fit, and b) didn't have the ugly extra decorations.

I don't like Brooklyn Silzer's hair that much, but she looks adorable with JT.

It's so badly fitted.

The pieces don't work together for me, and I hate her lipstick.

HP's dress is a good color, but the style is terrible. And VS's dress has some really weird illusion netting around the bust—it looks like it tore away from the lace fabric. Emily Wilson looks adorable. She easily wins the gallery, IMO.

He really does. No one, though, is giving really happy expressions, except for BS. Probably because she's too young to understand what a crapfest the show is. She's probably just excited to get all dolled up. Which I can't blame her for, given she's 9.

Ha, at first I thought you meant the Valerie actress. I was like what? She's nine?

At least Britt was the one who gave Spencer the pep talk today instead of (as had been feared) the ghost of Hulkamania.  Though I suppose she could still make an appearance somehow on Monday.

• Love 1

So in the behind the scenes promo, for the live show, it looks like they taped a funeral.  Not sure if that's FOR the live show, or they just shot what they were shooting at the moment to make the promo, but it sure looks like a Duke funeral.  Emma is there, I saw Anna, and Sam is with Patrick.  But someone capped a picture (I can't link it) but you can find it on this twitter feed: https://twitter.com/BillyKellyFans  But Maxie is apparently sitting with Nathan.  Not really sure why they would be at a funeral for Duke, but I can't figure out who elses funeral it could be.

So...who would make sense given this apparent guest list:

Anna

Sam

Patrick

Emma

Lulu

Dante

Nathan

Maxie

Sonny

Carly

Duke makes the most sense, but why would Nathan, Maxie, Dante and Lulu be there? 

Nathan and Dante could be there to support Anna.  If that's the case, then, presumably, Maxie and Lulu would be there with the two of them.  Which would mean that Maxie gets back together with Nathan before the funeral. 

• Love 2

I think the same source that said Liz finds out Jake is Jason said Duke dies, so I'm inclined to believe it at this point.

The question for me will always be, why isn't someone contacting Robin about this?

• Love 1

I think the same source that said Liz finds out Jake is Jason said Duke dies, so I'm inclined to believe it at this point.

The question for me will always be, why isn't someone contacting Robin about this?

Well, you know, they tried to Skype with her, but couldn't get her, so they figured she must be having issues with her wi-fi service.  

• Love 8

Well, you know, they tried to Skype with her, but couldn't get her, so they figured she must be having issues with her wi-fi service.

Yeah, for the past 8 months. She should get that fixed.

"Daddy, why haven't we talked to mommy for months now?"

"Sweetie, I told you she has her own bed in Paris."

"But, daddy, that's not my question."

"Sssh, baby. Go make more muffins."

• Love 4
(edited)

To play devil's advocate for a second, yes, Ron leaving Robin out in the weeds, chained up in some Cassadine lab, was a massive narrative mistake.

But...the fact remains that KMc left the show of her own volition.  Suppose Robin was just off working/living in Paris.  We still probably wouldn't see her at Duke's funeral.  And that's not as much on Ron, you know?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

To play devil's advocate for a second, yes, Ron leaving Robin out in the weeds, chained up in some Cassadine lab, was a massive narrative mistake.

But...the fact remains that KMc left the show of her own volition. Suppose Robin was just off working/living in Paris. We still probably wouldn't see her at Duke's funeral. And that's not as much on Ron, you know?

It's not necessarily about her physically being there. It deserves a quick mention, IMO. Anna telling someone that she spoke with Robin and told her. Not the same story, but it's like when Robin came back and met up with Sonny and she told him she spoke with Brenda. It's about keeping those connections longtime characters have with each other.

But I'd rather not get into the KMc left/it's the writers fault debate. We all have our different opinions on that and that's cool. But, at the end of the day, this show is mentioning Robin when they feel like it and then completely ignoring her the next second. They should at least be consistent about it.

• Love 10
(edited)

But we don't know that they won't name-check her, a situation Ron made much harder for himself.

True. Only time will tell. But, yeah, Ron did make everything more difficult for himself. Like, it ain't my fault Robin is connected to the NB and Duke, lol, two stories that she should be mentioned in.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

Who taught Emma how to make muffins? Is she a child genius or is Sabrina the best Nanny ever?

Sabrina, obvs. The answer is always Sabrina. Is it too late to make Emma someone else's daughter? Asking for a friend.

• Love 4

Sabrina, obvs. The answer is always Sabrina. Is it too late to make Emma someone else's daughter? Asking for a friend.

On a show with latex masks, 99 red balloons (in honor of AIDS/HIV, damn you), super villains called Mother and Papa, and a Kiki..... I'm sure we can make Not Patrick the dad. But be careful what you wish for because then you get Patrick crying and stuffs about that too. Though at this point, Emma would be better off raised be either Sabrina/Micheal or Jason (Billy Miller ) and Sam now.

• Love 2
(edited)

For Tue, my cableguide says "Elizabeth makes a dangerous decision" and then on Thu it says "Jason searches the garage for clues".

I'm wondering if maybe Liz tells Jake he is Jason but for reasons (because, of course) Jason pretends to be Jake to bring down Julian from the inside?

Edited by Tiger

If this show's next move is to have Jason himself keep his identity a secret for whatever reason, it only proves that Ron is on some mission to keep Patrick (and Sam) blameless. Who else is going to be roadkill under that bus before Patrick has to answer for anything?

• Love 2

For Tue, my cableguide says "Elizabeth makes a dangerous decision" and then on Thu it says "Jason searches the garage for clues".

I'm wondering if maybe Liz tells Jake he is Jason but for reasons (because, of course) Jason pretends to be Jake to bring down Julian from the inside?

I think Liz doesn't tell anyone anything. If she told Jake the truth, he'd tell Sam especially since it explains the random memories he's had of himself with Sam. And he'd probably want to get to know his son after losing so much time with him. So I think Liz won't say anything and when the truth comes out she'll either move back to Ric or Nik…or an attempt with Lucky if he comes back.

As for Jake, I'd guess Sloane tells him to find proof in a hurry or he's going to jail.

• Love 3

If Liz busts out that old ass picture of Steve Burton, then I'll buy Jake not believing it. It's plausible to be an amnesiac in Port Charles (dumbest town in existence ) and have Billy Miller's face, but when cute girl you like says "This is who you really are. You're married for real with a family though. " and she shows you Steve Burton's picture? I'm not buying it. My questions would be- how did I get so much younger? Why am I not dreaming of my kid? Why is my wife not drawn to me like you are? And if I lived in this town my whole life, where is my mother or father? Maybe he's in the garage looking for clues about his identity because he doesn't believe Liz. Dudes been lied to already about his identity and smothered by Carly.

If this show's next move is to have Jason himself keep his identity a secret for whatever reason, it only proves that Ron is on some mission to keep Patrick (and Sam) blameless. Who else is going to be roadkill under that bus before Patrick has to answer for anything?

Why would Sam and Patrick be to blame for any of it though?   Patrick may be a douche in other things, but he doesn't really have anything to be blamed for here.  IMO of course.  And I am not sure what he has to answer for, besides being an idiot for believing Robin would leave willingly.

• Love 6

Why would Sam and Patrick be to blame for any of it though? Patrick may be a douche in other things, but he doesn't really have anything to be blamed for here. IMO of course. And I am not sure what he has to answer for, besides being an idiot for believing Robin would leave willingly.

I'll spare you and others my repetitive thoughts on why Patrick is to blame for a lot of things and why he's a hypocritical asshole, but my main point is Sam and Patrick have not done anything wrong and they never will as long as Ron continues writing this way. And I just find it annoying and frankly, boring. They're living in this perfect little bubble filled with happiness and smiles while everyone else has to get messy.

• Love 2