Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I don't know. Mr. Marbles' death seemed pretty final. I think Pip was speaking for Ron when she crushed him.

I hope so. 

NOTHING is scarier than clowns. Nothing. But ventriloquist dummies might come close.

Bozo's okay with me. I grew up watching him. :)

• Love 1

So, I'm assuming Ron is executing his Todd as Franco fantasies? Doesn't work. I'm not even going in depth with the why. Just fucking you tube the show you claim to love, Ron. If you wanted Roger Howarth playing a corporate shark, perhaps you should have fucking cast him as one. Wanted him to interact with Lilo? Should have cast him as Stephen Lars. But you didn't. You cast him as the one fucking character that interacts with no one except to kill, torture, or rape. And then film those things. So clap, clap. You fucked up. Not the so called ungrateful fans who don't get it because you don't get it. In Oz, Beecher never became besties with Schillinger. He killed him. That's the relationship rape victims have with the people who rape them. They hate them. Loathe them. They never ever accept nor befriend nor love them.

And now we get to possibly watch Ron shit all over Stone? Gosh. So fun.

• Love 3

Oh, that's BULLSHIT.  The writing re: the Quartermaines and their ELQ shares is SO STUPID.

Time for GH to go back to mid 1s territory! It'll happen eventually since this shitshow keeps dumping fresh shit on top of old shit and yet expects a bouquet of roses to bloom from beneath.

Sometimes, shit is just shit.

• Love 1

Time for GH to go back to mid 1s territory! It'll happen eventually since this shitshow keeps dumping fresh shit on top of old shit and yet expects a bouquet of roses to bloom from beneath.

Sometimes, shit is just shit.

Well they went up again last week, so who knows. Maybe they'll be able to cling to it.

I have no idea if this is to be believed or how reliable it is, but there's something here about KMc maybe coming back soon:

http://www.generalhospitalblog.com/2015/04/09/kimberly-mccullough-returns/

On one hand, I'm more likely to watch if Robin's around, but on the other hand, I know it won't end well while Frank and Ron are here. If Robin, Anna and Emma all moved away to live together somewhere, it really would be for the best.

How would that even work, though? She goes to the NB and gets kidnapped again?

Don't answer that.

• Love 2

Valerie/Lulu clip from next week:

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/150413-april-13-general-hospital-sneak-peek

Shut up, Lulu.  It's like she has baby rabies again and Luke's the baby.

In the past Lulu has gone to extremes (think bordello) out of love for and loyalty to Luke.  However, she also saw his dark side - his flaws - and often called him out on them.  He was a very formative influence in her young life with his many absences and his cynical views on family, love and marriage.  However, for the past two years, the darker side of growing up as Luke Spencer's daughter has been effectively dismissed and we get lines like the recent one to Valerie:  "“For most of my life, he’s been this amazing, caring, hilarious dad.”  Puzzling this one.

Edited by Aurora2
  • Love 4

Valerie/Lulu clip from next week:

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/150413-april-13-general-hospital-sneak-peek

Shut up, Lulu.  It's like she has baby rabies again and Luke's the baby.

Rocco is still not cute. This saddens me.

In the past Lulu has gone to extremes (think bordello) out of love for and loyalty to Luke.  However, she also saw his dark side - his flaws - and often called him out on them.  He was a very formative influence in her young life with his many absences and his cynical views on family, love and marriage.  However, for the past two years, the darker side of growing up as Luke Spencer's daughter has been effectively dismissed and we get lines like the recent one to Valerie:  "“For most of my life, he’s been this amazing, caring, hilarious dad.”  Puzzling this one.

I'll reply in the Spencer thread.

How would that even work, though? She goes to the NB and gets kidnapped again?

Don't answer that.

The acceptable option would be Patrick is crooning a terrible cover of some cheesy love song to Sam. Jake is sitting a few tables back, having foggy memories. Robin struts in as the spotlight hits Sam. She's looking for Jason, but can't find him. New face. Jake recognizes her. Shawn is trying to put a hit on Duke, who's standing near Robin. Jake remembers Robin. He throws himself in front of her to protect her. Patrick is pissed because now Robin is drawn to Jake. He reminds her of Jason before he got involved with Sonny /Carly. She tells Sam and her mom that seeing a memorial of Stone made her realize she lied. Jason is alive.

If Robin doesn't tell Sam or Monica or Michael (screw Carly) that Jason is alive, then why is she back? Dammit woman. Don't even tell Patrick. Go to the Q mansion. Then get your kid and go. Btw, if you can kick a few guys in the balls on the way out....

• Love 3

Valerie is a nice person for lying to Rocco that his name is "badass", rather than really stupid or belonging to a wallaby. I guess it's like telling a kid there's a Santa. Then stupid Lulu comes to ruin it. I don't like her, and that kid is not cute anymore.

Where is Britt?

And yet Franco lives? Dude, priorities!

He can't be killed by conventional means.

Daily spoilers from Soaptown

Mon, Apr 13

Franco wonders where Nina is

Tue, Apr 14, 3:00

Franco is skeptical as to whether or not Nina is being truthful, which hurts her;

Wed, Apr 15

Franco attempts to make up with Nina.

Riveting!

• Love 7

So the friendly neighborhood serial killer is on three days in a row. How lovely.

He's actually on FOUR days in a row. And what are you talking about? Gentle Financier Franco has never killed anybody. Nope nope.

• Love 4

So the friendly neighborhood serial killer is on three days in a row. How lovely.

He's actually on FOUR days in a row. And what are you talking about? Gentle Financier Franco has never killed anybody. Nope nope.

Nope, he just whines about people (Nina this time) lying to him, the super sweet SERIAL KILLER. It's a hard knock life for him.

• Love 5

So I'll be tuning in on Friday then.

oh, he might still be there. We know Dante and Valerie are on on Monday but the spoilers don't list them. We might have a fun Franco surprise on Friday!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

oh, he might still be there. We know Dante and Valerie are on on Monday but the spoilers don't list them. We might have a fun Franco surprise on Friday!

Ugh. At least the JnR stuff is next week.

• Love 1

I'm translating the spoilers as this:

Monday: Sabrina gets a chunk of the town brain. She can't get to a lab, so therefore Felix is needed for plot point reasons to test the pills in the lab. Since it's in the GH lab, eventually Lucas & Brad might get (more) involved. Dante is on the hunt for Avery AJ Jamie Jerome Corinthos Quartermaine. It's going to be hard since she has so many names, guardians, and dads. Franco can't find Nina. The audience can't find any fucks to give about Franco.

Tuesday: Omg Luke haz problems, Bobbie begs Scotty for something (but can he hear her?), Dante continues working on The Cute Baby's Disappearance, Franco still thinks Nina is crazy- or Franco wonders why Nina spoke to Silas and apologized. He probably gets jealous of Silas. Someone comes to town to see Maxie and she questions their motives. If it's not Undead Georgie, Dillion Quartermaine, Johnny Z, or Serena then I don't care.

Wednesday : Maurice Bernard & Tony Geary put on an acting showcase. Hayley Erin tries to parallel that as Kiki confesses to Julian. Alexis & Ned ask Micheal for a favor regarding ELQ. It better be drop custody and not drop your shares or President status. Ned lost his brain. Franco tries to makeup with Nina.

Thursday : Alexis tries to reason with Michael. Other than that, it does look like more of "Duke will die." Duke & Lucy scenes, but it's Lucy convincing Duke of a realization regarding Anna.

Friday: The only day besides Monday worth watching. Hayden tells someone her stupid scheme. Jason sees Robin's picture. Nik notices Jason's ring is gone.

• Love 9

Bwah. Alas, "Jason sees Robin's pic" is still the only reason to watch. I can't believe it's taken 7 months to even get to this point.

I'm still waiting for him to have a a scene with Monica -- at this rate, it'll probably happen in, oh, 2017.

• Love 5

I want to see someone actually care about poor Micheal. They teased me with Carly caring this past week about him, but of course GH Law #5 Sonny Ruins Everything came into effect.

I'm shipping Micheal and Sabrina because the only other things to want are Sonny's death, AJ's revival, Jason's rage at Sonny and Carly and now Morgan and Franco and Prince Dickolas, Patrick crying, and Robin committing mass murder.

• Love 3

To any Daredevil viewers who may also read here: Can we have Franco, Sonny, Carly and Kiki meet one Mr. Wilson Fisk? Please, can we, huh?

And throw in Fluke, Morgan, Nina, Rosalie, Sloane, Spencer & Spinelli, while you're at it.

• Love 2

Next week sounds horrible.  Maybe I'll tune in for the last five minutes on Friday, if I remember. 

I miss the days of having multiple soaps on at one time, so that when one started to suck you could just turn the channel and get into another one.

• Love 5