Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

In all that's holy, I hope not!  You can see she doesn't give a flying fuck about him.

That totally changed after the finale.  They are in love and a solid couple for now anyway. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

Good for Cody and Jess, especially for doing it outside reality TV.  Though the way he showed the ring box made me wonder if he got a deal for posting it.  But at least it looked like a true surprise to Jessica, unlike The recent TAR proposal that seemed posed as surprising.  

Jessica looks good without those ratty extensions.  

Where can I see this picture?  I want to see her hair without extensions. 

1 hour ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

Good for Cody and Jess, especially for doing it outside reality TV.  Though the way he showed the ring box made me wonder if he got a deal for posting it.  But at least it looked like a true surprise to Jessica, unlike The recent TAR proposal that seemed posed as surprising.  

Jessica looks good without those ratty extensions.  

I thought so too about the ring box. Or he figured that people would be asking nonstop to see the ring, so he might as well add it to the video. 

12 minutes ago, Wings said:

Where can I see this picture?  I want to see her hair without extensions. 

Obviously, not the picture from the engagement, but this is the best photo I could find of Jessica with her shorter hair.

I mean, she obviously also just got her hair done, but it's also without the extensions, and she looks way better with her shorter hair. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I thought so too about the ring box. Or he figured that people would be asking nonstop to see the ring, so he might as well add it to the video. 

Obviously, not the picture from the engagement, but this is the best photo I could find of Jessica with her shorter hair.

I mean, she obviously also just got her hair done, but it's also without the extensions, and she looks way better with her shorter hair. 

No she still has extensions they are just shorter.  Her own hair is very thin and fine.  Or she has clip on fillers. I would not be surprised to learn she had a weave.  Not common with Caucasian hair but it is done. This is better whatever it is. 

I do wonder if she wanted a pear shaped diamond.  It is a very specific taste that wants that shape. 

She is a very pretty girl and I would like to see her with her makeup toned down.  It makes her look cheap here.  I would love to know her lipstick brand and shade.  Fabulous.  It kind of looks like "Blankety" by MAC. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Nashville said:

Help a brother out here, Prof - went right over my head.  ;)

There is a couple on Amazing Race that got engaged at the matt who had been dating for nine years. It was a running part of their commentary and has been driving people crazy on the Amazing Race boards.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ProfCrash said:

There is a couple on Amazing Race that got engaged at the matt who had been dating for nine years. It was a running part of their commentary and has been driving people crazy on the Amazing Race boards.

AH yes.  Mission accomplished, comprehension achieved.  I know the couple you’re talking about, but I didn’t know the nine-year bit specifically so it wasn’t clicking for me.  Danke!

Taken from Finale thread, as I figure it's better discussed here:

1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

Everyone who isn't Chuck/Shannon/Keisha (Omarosa hung out with them a bit but wasn't there when they went out to the clubs)

It really does seem like the houseguests have bonded. Well, mostly the ones that were in the house after Shannon. Hell, if James and Brandi seem to be getting along better outside of the house, even if both are drunk while doing so, then they MUST be close. Now, the question is how long they stay close and which ones break away first and which ones genuinely stay friends? 

• Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

Brandi’s dress is sooo tacky.  

I’d call it scary as fuck - but hey, maybe that’s just me.

Just not enough hairspray in the world to make everything stay in place....

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

I really think that Marissa is having separation anxiety from the BB house, she instagrams soooo much stuff on her IG stories lol.

No more so than anyone else really. Hell, you should see how much BB15's Aaryn Instagrams.

4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

No - Geoff Kercher was the guy Christmas apparently broke it off with immediately before entering the BB House.  Babydaddy’s name is Benjamin Bunn.

She must have a thing for beards, lol.

Just found a link for Ben,  Ben Bunn, owns Cigar City cross fit in FL where I know she has posted from.

• Love 2

I mean, good for her and this Ben guy. Hopefully this relationship goes better than the last one for Christmas. I may not have liked her in the house all that much, but she seems to not focus on Big Brother as some end goal for fame. I've barely seen any mentions from her about BB when I have looked. I do know their relationship is relatively new (I'd say at least since early October), but maybe they were friends long before this. 

Either way, I am relatively happy for her. Plus, if she's nine weeks, then she probably conceived around Christmas or New Years, which I find hilariously ironic. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Plus, if she's nine weeks, then she probably conceived around Christmas or New Years, which I find hilariously ironic. 

If it’s a girl, reckon they’ll name her Noelle?  :>

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm sad that she won't be due for Halloween, because then I could totally see her naming her kid Halloween. 

...and nicknaming her “Punkin”.  ;)

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

Congrats on her Bunn in the oven.  

<rimshot>  <applause>

17 minutes ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

If they use his last name I vote for Sesame Seed.  

<boo>      ;)

My vote would be for Cinnamon; that, or Justice (Sticky for short).

Maybe Poppy Sedaris as a remote fallback.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, good for her and this Ben guy. Hopefully this relationship goes better than the last one for Christmas. I may not have liked her in the house all that much, but she seems to not focus on Big Brother as some end goal for fame. I've barely seen any mentions from her about BB when I have looked. I do know their relationship is relatively new (I'd say at least since early October), but maybe they were friends long before this. 

Either way, I am relatively happy for her. Plus, if she's nine weeks, then she probably conceived around Christmas or New Years, which I find hilariously ironic. 

It kind of sounds like they already broke up before she found out she was pregnant.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:17 PM, RandomWatcher said:

Meanwhile just saw on Instagram that BB19's Amanda is going through IVF to try to get pregnant. At this rate, and if the show is even on the air in 20 years, there will be enough BB kids to have a full house.

I cannot remember an Amanda from last season. I'm totally blanking on it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

I cannot remember an Amanda from last season. I'm totally blanking on it.

Don’t feel bad - you’re only blanking because there wasn’t one. :) 

Last Amanda to play BB was <ack phfffttt> Zuckerman on The Season Which Shall Not Be Named - and for the love of all that is holy, please don’t tell me she’s trying to reproduce.  I’d like to think God doesn’t hate us that much.  :P

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Don’t feel bad - you’re only blanking because there wasn’t one. :) 

Last Amanda to play BB was <ack phfffttt> Zuckerman on The Season Which Shall Not Be Named - and for the love of all that is holy, please don’t tell me she’s trying to reproduce.  I’d like to think God doesn’t hate us that much.  :P

I read that OP at first and went searching for Amanda Zuckerman's IG and didn't find any information on her going through IVF then. But checking today, yep, it's BB16 Amanda Zuckerman. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for having grown up, since BB16 was almost four years ago, and people can change. She seems to have completely put BB out of her life. 

I think I'm just way too nice, though. 

• Love 1
On 3/13/2018 at 10:00 AM, Lady Calypso said:

I read that OP at first and went searching for Amanda Zuckerman's IG and didn't find any information on her going through IVF then. But checking today, yep, it's BB16 Amanda Zuckerman. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for having grown up, since BB16 was almost four years ago, and people can change. She seems to have completely put BB out of her life. 

I think I'm just way too nice, though. 

BB15 was The Season of the Bitch, actually;  BB16 was Brother Levasseur’s Travelling Sominex Show.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

BB15 was The Season of the Bitch, actually;  BB16 was Brother Levasseur’s Travelling Sominex Show.

Damnit! I knew it was 15 but then thought and typed 16! So almost five years ago, then!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

For me, BB15 was the season of STFU Helen!

• Love 2

TMZ is reporting the following:

"Big Brother" winner Mike "Boogie" Malin is in the hole for $800,000.

Malin and his business partner, Lonnie Moore, were sued by their former partners and co-owners of Geisha House in L.A. The partners say Boogie and Moore embezzled from the club, gambling away hundreds of thousands of dollars to pay for sex, travel and other stuff.

The lawsuit was salacious, saying the duo used company resources "to have multiple sexual encounters with various older men during which Malin would live out fetish role play fantasies." Malin said at the time his partners were just trying to extort him, but ultimately the case resolved with Malin owing $800,000.

Malin filed for bankruptcy, but a judge just ordered the debt will not go away and he will still be on the hook for the full amount. 

• Love 7

I just saw that too.  Of all the people on all the reality shows I have watched over the years who did it to jump start an acting career, Derrick is just about the last person I would have guessed would actually pull it off. 

• Love 2