Type keyword(s) to search

Little Women: LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

OMG!!!! I do not undestand that music video at all. WTH was that ?  It looks like some sort of  a fetish video. Where is that going to be shown ? Why ? Terra spent $10,000 on that ? Why ?

Edited by Taylorh2
  • Love 1

That juice that Christy made was just foul!!! What the hell was that ? You don't just throw a bunch of veggies/fruit into a juicer and expect it to taste good. If you've never' juiced before, GET A RECIPE BOOK and follow it.

That had to be 'faked for the show.

• Love 1

posted already in the Elena thread...but would she be the most amazing Tinkerbell ever at Disneyland?

And many might wonder when Tinkerbell turned bilingual with an accent!

I have a love/hate relationship with Christy. She's such a shit-stirring bitch but she's hilarious. The aforementioned laugh...I LOVED. And "your big old fat titty is hanging out!" is my favorite line so far.

But I think my favorite is Briana.

All of this crap could be cleared up if any of these women could explain themselves clearly so it has to be scripted drama.

Christy didn't want to be in the video because she was still mad that Terra accused her of drinking. But rather than say that to Terra, Christy talks her way around it by calling the video stupid and tacky. Yes, the video was stupid and tacky, but that wasn't the reason she told us (the viewers) she didn't want to be there. If she felt it was that awful and didn't hate Terra, she could have helped with costumes like Traci did.

Elena couldn't learn the choreography. But rather than explain that, she talks about feeling "uncomfortable" when Terra asks what the problem is. Most people would probably interpret "uncomfortable" in that she doesn't like the booty shaking, rather than she just can't learn the steps in the amount of time given.

I wish their talking heads matched with what they were saying in the show. It feels like they are getting into arguments/misunderstandings over nothing. Hence, reality TV!

• Love 1

@mamey2422--I looked Briana up on lifetime.com and it says her 4 year old daughter is a "mini version" of Briana (and I think she said her daughter is a little person on the first episode) and that her ex is also a little person but that "height does not matter to her."  

No she said her daughter is a normal sized person. Also her ex husband does not have dwarfism either. She did say that height does not matter though ;)

I could be wrong, but this seems to be the most staged, fake 'reality' show I have ever seen.  It's more accurate to describe it as the Terra publicity tour.   It's all about her, and her attempt to be a comedian, dancer, whatever.  She is in most of the talking heads.  It is obvious, to me anyway, that these women were not all six friends, a couple were friends with Terra, and the other 3 were friends with those two.  Since these episodes have aired, I would not be surprised if Elena stops talking to any of them, with Christy not far behind. 

Why is Terra so focused on calling Christy out about a beer?  It's obviously none of her business as it is obvious they are not friends, and Christy has never had any drinks in front of her.   Why would Little Boss be so upset about her husband, who lives in another state, finding out about her new man when the show has filmed her on the dates.?  Does she think he wasn't going to watch the episodes when they aired?  

I only like Tracy and Brianna, the rest of them are ridiculus.

• Love 1

All of this crap could be cleared up if any of these women could explain themselves clearly so it has to be scripted drama.

Christy didn't want to be in the video because she was still mad that Terra accused her of drinking. But rather than say that to Terra, Christy talks her way around it by calling the video stupid and tacky. Yes, the video was stupid and tacky, but that wasn't the reason she told us (the viewers) she didn't want to be there. If she felt it was that awful and didn't hate Terra, she could have helped with costumes like Traci did.

Elena couldn't learn the choreography. But rather than explain that, she talks about feeling "uncomfortable" when Terra asks what the problem is. Most people would probably interpret "uncomfortable" in that she doesn't like the booty shaking, rather than she just can't learn the steps in the amount of time given.

I wish their talking heads matched with what they were saying in the show. It feels like they are getting into arguments/misunderstandings over nothing. Hence, reality TV!

Most definitely they have more of a scripted bent than even The Housewives, however there are slivers of reality that sneak in. For instance, we've seen that Brianna's ex-husband is almost undoubtedly a tool; Terra feels somewhat threatened by Elena; Christy has some issues; Christy's fiance seems to have some lingering feelings toward his-ex, Brianna; I think Tonya and Trevore are legit...There's definitely some reality there and the women are compelling to watch. 

(edited)

Let's be real, the video sucks, the song sucks and they're both tacky but these days being good isn't a requirement for being a successful artist. Therefore, more power to her. She's getting her name out there and she's getting noticed. Even bad publicity is publicity.

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Love 1

I know it's a TV show, and it's the drama that makes the show, but this is why I don't watch any real housewives, the drama is just too much. Anytime these women get together...it blows up. It's a little too much. And too much about Christy. I'd like to see other families dynamics (maybe Brianna or Tanya). It's good, but not as good as the first episode.

This!  A million times this.  I love me some drama, I really do.  And I love trashy drama, and even drama thats neverending and confusing.  I love Bad Girls Club, I love RHOA, so please know, that I love some drama.  But I don't know that I've ever watched a show where like almost every scene erupted into a fight of some sort.  It seems like a fight is breaking out every 5 minutes or so.  And when that happens it just feels forced.  

And I agree with whomever said that they think the women simply may have answered a casting call.  I don't see someone like Elena hanging out with any of these women for any other reason.

• Love 2

I really liked Tonya until she got kind of physical with Elena. Why take it there and get in someone's face? You can't argue with words? That just made me think less of her.

She looks foolish and it raises my opinion of Elena that she didn't try to get physical back.

• Love 1
(edited)

I wonder if Tonya's 'new guy' was just cast for the show ?

It makes sense, I actually think all the guys may have been "cast" specifically for the speed dating.  All the guys were in "marketing/sales" and they all seemed surprisingly cool with a little person.  Not even a raised eyebrow.  And Tonya's guy seemed a little super enthusiastic right off the bat.  And there was no awkwardness he just started to make jokes right away.  It just seemed staged.  He seemed like a comedian trying to break into the business.

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 1

I think it is incredibly disrespectful that Briana's ex broke the rule that they had to meet any new bf/gf before the daughter did.

I felt bad, but I cackled very loudly when Tonya's boob came out and Christy damn near lost it. Did Tonya not rehearse in the outfit before getting on that stage?

the problem is that no one seems to have rehearsed anything ever.  I can't believe terra dropped 10k on that video and nothing was practiced or rehearsed and things were being put together 2 days before.  

But damn - that song is stuck in my head now.  I hope it doesn't catch on, because I just can't.

• Love 1

Do the booty dance do the booty dance, do the booty dance, do the boo tay dance.

God it's an earworm,  but no worse than the Thong Song, and not any worse or better than most of today's Katy Perry/Mylie Cyris/Nicky Minaj somesuch.

Do the booty dance do the booty dance, do the booty dance, do the boo tay dance.

God it's an earworm,  but no worse than the Thong Song, and not any worse or better than most of today's Katy Perry/Mylie Cyris/Nicky Minaj somesuch.

arghhh, now I have the thong song AND the booty dance song in my head.  I need brain bleach!

That juice that Christy made was just foul!!! What the hell was that ? You don't just throw a bunch of veggies/fruit into a juicer and expect it to taste good. If you've never' juiced before, GET A RECIPE BOOK and follow it.

That had to be 'faked for the show.

It looked like she had a book, but I think the problem was throwing in the oranges with the skin on.  A) I don't know that they thought to WASH the skin and B) the skin of citrus fruits from my experience is pretty bitter so it probably made the juice gross.

Of course it may have also been the kale.  I am always tricked into buying kale in some form (kale chips, kale kale, kale salad, etc etc) and I'm always left with the same conclusion.  Kale is grody....grody to the max.

• Love 4

Do the booty dance, do the booty dance....Do the booty dance in your thong, tha thong thong thong.   

You're killin' me!  I imagine Dante's 4th circle of hell is just a DJ playing all these songs that I can't get out of my head.  "I'm too sexxy" by right said Fred, "I get knocked down!" by Chumbawumba, "Mambo Number 5" by that one guy, "Thong Song" by Cisco, and finally "Booty Dance" by Terra Jole.

Actually it sounds like an episode of the Twilight Zone about hell.  Like first you think you're in heaven, and you think "I can't believe heaven has a nightclub!" and you go in and you're like "heaven is awesome, they are playing that right said fred song I loved back in the day" and then as each song plays, and earworms into your head you realize something is wrong, and by the time "Booty Dance" starts playing, you realize....this isn't heaven!  THIS ISN'T HEAVEN!!!!

• Love 5
(edited)

I learned from last nights episode that with IV, the dwarfism gene can be removed. I don't know why any little person trying to/thinking about getting pregnant wouldn't do this ?  Especially if one parent is not a little person ?

Why put a child through a lifetime of being a little person if it's not necessary ?

Edited by radishcake
language
  • Love 1

Guys, the correct term is "little person" just because the gene is for dwarfism doesn't mean we call people dwarfs here. Unless you are quoting don't use it. 

Also speculating about people's pregnancy's current or future is not in good taste. Please just don't. 

After watching last night's episode, I have to say that Terra is just exhausting to watch.  I understand her wanting Joe to back her up, but not many people would want to jump in and attack like she did with Trevore.  Yes, Tonya is her friend, but that was completely out of line.   Joe told her, she told Tonya, then she should have let Tonya handle it from there.  Its like Terra is always ready for a fight.  Like I said, she's becoming exhausting to watch. 

• Love 2

Seriously, Terra and Joe need to break up. It seems as if they have a lot of baggage from their prior breakup and it's kind of sad to watch. Last week when he told her to "Eat S***" should have been her wake up call.

• Love 1

Yeah, as difficult as Terra is, it is terrible how openly Joe flirts with Elena. I can never be sure if that is true or for "ratings." But if my boyfriend was telling another woman they should have a baby together, that is definitely a relationship ending statement. Also, Elena is married, so that makes it twice as icky. 

• Love 1

Christy picks the best places to discuss personal issues. In a grocery store she announces she's no longer "late". In a warehouse she tries to determine a wedding date. I know it's all scripted but why those places?

• Love 3

After this week's episode, I actually like Christy more. I think Traci is super annoying, although I did feel bad for her when she started crying about hating when people stare at her. In the Traci/Christy feud, I think Christy is the less annoying one. Traci just seems too whiny and like she is trying to start stuff with Christy.

• Love 3

After this week's episode, I actually like Christy more. I think Traci is super annoying, although I did feel bad for her when she started crying about hating when people stare at her. In the Traci/Christy feud, I think Christy is the less annoying one. Traci just seems too whiny and like she is trying to start stuff with Christy.

Yeah, I understand that Christy is one of those people who just needs constant attention, and so I understand not wanting her at the wedding, because who knows if she is going to insist on making an objection, or doing something crazy during the reception to get attention.  having said that, why is she so concerned with who Christy chooses as a maid of honor, or if she is writing stuff down or not?  Just because someone isn't doing something the way you would do it, doesn't mean that its wrong.  And worst case scenario, Christy is going to have an awful looking wedding and you're going to have an amazing wedding.

Scripted or not, I wanted to smack Terra for trying to stir up shit with Tonya and Trevore.   Those two just have to be a couple.   They light up around each other.    Just because he looked at other women during a skimpy dressed video shoot doesn't mean he's not into Tonya. 

• Love 2

I think Christy is a good actress who overplays the bitch role.  She has a decent sense of humor, and she's quite pretty.    The rest are meh to middling. 

Christy has a dry humor I find funny. I enjoy the rest of the women too. This show is built around "housewives" type drama, so who knows how they act when the cameras are off. 

Christy seems like she relishes the role of the shit-stirrer. 

Very impulsive as well; I'm wondering if it's ADD (I'm a special ed teacher). Self-medicating (alcohol, drugs, etc.) is somewhat common too.  Todd seems so thoughtful and nice, I guess I just wonder what he sees in Christy?  IDK. 

Also, Christy has great hair.  I wish she would line her lower lip more definitely though, cuz her chin looks SO BIG.  Maybe some contour blush shading as well.  Play up her eyes more.  (Closet cosmetologist here).

• Love 1

I totally agree about Terra dropping Joe.  He's a jerk and disses her in public. 

Since they are living together, I imagine it's a matter of one of them moving out which is a lot of work, but it needs to happen.  However, I think that for the show they will stay together to create drama.

Terra needs therapy as well as Tracy. Terra for her weird view of Joe having to back her up when she is clearly inappropriate yelling at Trevore, and in public, and none of her business.  But that's drama for the show.

That said, I hate the shaved side of Terra's hair.  Grow it out, Terra.

I totally agree about Terra dropping Joe.  He's a jerk and disses her in public. 

Since they are living together, I imagine it's a matter of one of them moving out which is a lot of work, but it needs to happen.  However, I think that for the show they will stay together to create drama.

Terra needs therapy as well as Tracy. Terra for her weird view of Joe having to back her up when she is clearly inappropriate yelling at Trevore, and in public, and none of her business.  But that's drama for the show.

That said, I hate the shaved side of Terra's hair.  Grow it out, Terra.

I just don't get it, is doing one side of your head shaved still a thing?  I feel like that was going on 5 years ago...

• Love 1

Maybe. I think it works for her though.

You know, I was actually thinking about it, and personally, I don't think it does.  I'm not sure how old Terra is, but it seems like its for someone a little younger.  

But thats totally a personal opinion, and MV, and all that.  I personally just think she could do edgy and sophisticated, whereas I think shaving the side of the head is just edgy.  I feel the same way about Jada Pinkett.  I think Terra might look good with an asymmetric bob.  But maybe I'm thinking that because I want to try one (but not with my own hair!)

• Love 2

You know, I was actually thinking about it, and personally, I don't think it does.  I'm not sure how old Terra is, but it seems like its for someone a little younger.  

But thats totally a personal opinion, and MV, and all that.  I personally just think she could do edgy and sophisticated, whereas I think shaving the side of the head is just edgy.  I feel the same way about Jada Pinkett.  I think Terra might look good with an asymmetric bob.  But maybe I'm thinking that because I want to try one (but not with my own hair!)

I can see that. Like now that she's getting a little "older" it's time to start thinking about transitioning her hairstyle. She can still have the edge, but with a touch of adult. 

• Love 1