Type keyword(s) to search

Little Women: LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Is Tera's son a little person?  I haven't seen every episode, I know their daughter is but haven't heard about the son. 

They haven’t said on the show, but at one point Joe had posted on social media a picture of their son with the hashtag #psuedobaby, but then deleted it.

• Love 1

I hope we have seen the last of the Terra specials. I'm so over her. Hey, Lifetime, she's not one bit more interesting than any of the other little people on the LA show, or any little people show for that matter, period. She even had a block of repeats about her two pregnancies. Repeats! All about Terra! Who or What ever gave Lifetime the genius idea that anybody wanted to see that shit all over again? I couldn't get through 5 minutes of that garbage. I only watched the reno shows because I'm an HGTV kind of gal and thought it might be interesting to see how everything turned out, not to see Terra in tears and cry with that high pitched wail she does every time she felt misunderstood. Ugh...Good Riddance!  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4

I had to laugh when Stephanie used a concern for the children to sway Terra into going with the white slate.  If she had any concern for the kids, she wouldn't have given Penny a hulking wardrobe she will never be able to use, or a bed elevated up a ladder that Grayson's parents can never place him in.  

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:56 PM, Maharincess said:

Is Tera's son a little person?  I haven't seen every episode, I know their daughter is but haven't heard about the son. 

I thought I read that he was not.  If he is, his bed is even more ridiculous.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I had to laugh when Stephanie used a concern for the children to sway Terra into going with the white slate.  If she had any concern for the kids, she wouldn't have given Penny a hulking wardrobe she will never be able to use, or a bed elevated up a ladder that Grayson's parents can never place him in.  

I thought I read that he was not.  If he is, his bed is even more ridiculous.

IIRC, there was a scene either at the very beginning of the house reno  shows or the very end of the last season of Little Women of LA I(or perhaps even the Terra's Little Family - who knows?) in which Terra and Joe were discussing Grayson and whether or not to have him tested to see if he has pseudoachondroplasia..  With pseudoachondroplasia, without testing it's not apparent until the child is 2-3 years of age. Joe was comfortable waiting to see if Grayson actually showed physical signs of pseudoachondroplasia, while Terra preferred to have testing done so they'd know right away.

It hasn't been mentioned since then whether they decided to have him tested or are going with "wait and see".

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HadleyFields said:

It's probably a story arc next season, hence the aforementioned tweet by Joe was deleted.

I was wondering the same.  And that makes Grayson's bed a terrible idea.  Pseudos have terrible issues with joints and he's given a bed that will be difficult to climb into, and dangerous to fall out of.  I could maybe see Terra struggling up that ladder, but Joe can barely check the mail - he couldn't even bear to have a step down area in the home.

• Love 2
On 1/18/2018 at 6:23 PM, bichonblitz said:

I hope we have seen the last of the Terra specials. I'm so over her. Hey, Lifetime, she's not one bit more interesting than any of the other little people on the LA show, or any little people show for that matter, period. She even had a block of repeats about her two pregnancies. Repeats! All about Terra! Who or What ever gave Lifetime the genius idea that anybody wanted to see that shit all over again? I couldn't get through 5 minutes of that garbage. I only watched the reno shows because I'm an HGTV kind of gal and thought it might be interesting to see how everything turned out, not to see Terra in tears and cry with that high pitched wail she does every time she felt misunderstood. Ugh...Good Riddance!  

I agree! My DVR records all the shows on LA and every time I see those Terra episodes, I can't get rid of them fast enough. Her nonsense last season was so disgusting that if I never see her again  it will be too soon. I, too, cannot figure why Lifetime thinks we want to see all the repeats and extras about her.

2 hours ago, renatae said:

I agree! My DVR records all the shows on LA and every time I see those Terra episodes, I can't get rid of them fast enough. Her nonsense last season was so disgusting that if I never see her again  it will be too soon. I, too, cannot figure why Lifetime thinks we want to see all the repeats and extras about her.

I started to watch Terra's reno show, but stopped after 5 minutes.......what a drag!!!!

I knew stuff would not be right for Terra and she world argue,  cry, be pissed, and soooo fakey abt caring for Joe and the kid's needs.  I just couldn't watch the same old cap. It brings me down and I would rather be uplifted by quality shows with humor and wit, or real drama---not fridge sizes.  

• Love 1

Unpopular Opinion?

I recently started binge watching Little Women LA. They are all in their 30s and act like teenagers. I get its for drama and they have to amp it up for the show but damn...Maybe I'm completely wrong but I felt bad for Christy. All the girls literally did in Season 5 and 6 is gang up on her and crucify her for any mistake regarding to Terra and Briana. It's fine that Terra calls her Crusty, and badmouths her, and says things not so quietly under her breath? But when Christy does one thing, most of the time defending herself from Terra and Joe, she gets crucified. Then the girls say that Christy is horrible, etc etc. They don't give Terra shit for adding fuel to the fire but they give Christy shit. I thought Elena would be the one to bring that up as she is the most reasonable and fair, but she has her moments. I get that Christy filed a police report against Terra but you can't tell me Terra wouldn't do the same if the the roles were vice versa, especially with Joe backing her up. Is it just me or Terra likes to prolong the victim card a lot? Like get over it, you were not charged. The thing that truly makes me feel for Christy is that she literally tries to show proof and the girls don't want to see it. Tonya's photo shoot wasn't right, I'm not defending her in that but she could've gathered the girls in another place and I bet you Terra would've still called her a liar. Terra is a bully and the others girls don't see that. As for Briana...thats a whole other story... I get that Briana wanted privacy and for Christy not to talk to her family. But when you go missing and you are in a hospital....That's a whole other ballpark. She as a mother, has to undersand that. What if it happened with her daughter? She has to think in that mindset. The thing Christy could have not said to her family was the whole Plastic situation. That should've stayed between the girls. Christy really isn't a bad person, she comes from a good place from what I have seen, but she does have her moments, LIKE ALL THE GIRLS.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, angieg541 said:

Unpopular Opinion?

I recently started binge watching Little Women LA. They are all in their 30s and act like teenagers. I get its for drama and they have to amp it up for the show but damn...Maybe I'm completely wrong but I felt bad for Christy. All the girls literally did in Season 5 and 6 is gang up on her and crucify her for any mistake regarding to Terra and Briana. It's fine that Terra calls her Crusty, and badmouths her, and says things not so quietly under her breath? But when Christy does one thing, most of the time defending herself from Terra and Joe, she gets crucified. Then the girls say that Christy is horrible, etc etc. They don't give Terra shit for adding fuel to the fire but they give Christy shit. I thought Elena would be the one to bring that up as she is the most reasonable and fair, but she has her moments. I get that Christy filed a police report against Terra but you can't tell me Terra wouldn't do the same if the the roles were vice versa, especially with Joe backing her up. Is it just me or Terra likes to prolong the victim card a lot? Like get over it, you were not charged. The thing that truly makes me feel for Christy is that she literally tries to show proof and the girls don't want to see it. Tonya's photo shoot wasn't right, I'm not defending her in that but she could've gathered the girls in another place and I bet you Terra would've still called her a liar. Terra is a bully and the others girls don't see that. As for Briana...thats a whole other story... I get that Briana wanted privacy and for Christy not to talk to her family. But when you go missing and you are in a hospital....That's a whole other ballpark. She as a mother, has to undersand that. What if it happened with her daughter? She has to think in that mindset. The thing Christy could have not said to her family was the whole Plastic situation. That should've stayed between the girls. Christy really isn't a bad person, she comes from a good place from what I have seen, but she does have her moments, LIKE ALL THE GIRLS.

I don’t like Terra at all, except her renovations show I think she was in the right more times than not.  I think the whole thing with Christy at this point is ridiculous.  I agree Terra is a bully, but I think the other girls do see it but don’t want to lose their paycheck so put up with her insanity.  I’m hoping Terra behaves the way she does for the show otherwise I really don’t see how most people could be her friend.  

• Love 1

B.S.  Brianna will be back.

She may have "quit" the show to up her chances for divorce alimony $ .   

Her split is too juicy for the other little women to sink their teeth into with multiple "I told you so's". 

Edited by Tosia
Hate watching.
  • Love 2

It’s a demanding shoot schedule? A few episodes a season, centered around a central event like a party? Just how much filming can there possibly be?

On the other hand... just being with this group would be draining. They don’t like each other, they are catty and vindictive. Brianna hasn’t gotten anything out of it except a little money and an abusive husband. No point in staying.   

• Love 2
On 1/26/2018 at 9:28 AM, Tosia said:

B.S.  Brianna will be back.

She may have "quit" the show to up her chances for divorce alimony $ .   

Her split is too juicy for the other little women to sink their teeth into with multiple "I told you so's". 

I’m curious as to what alimony she would get from Matt, she was the breadwinner. Don’t know anything about CA Law. Plus, he’s a bum so even if she got say child support, I don’t see him actually paying anything.  With that said, besides SSI I don’t see how Briana is making a living without the show, besides this “I’m gonna be a singer at almost 40” thing she’s pushing.  I too think she’ll eventually be back.  Why bother quitting? She stayed on with multiple affairs and the free world knowing she stunk, I doubt a break is gonna get a ton of money in the divorce.

• Love 2

I'm just hearing about this.  One of Briana's accusations are disgusting texts she found on Matt's phone.  She claims he discusses sex involving his twelve-year-old child.  It's great that he's temporarily restricted from Maverick, but what about his other kid?  Please tell me his mother is keeping Matt away.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m curious as to what alimony she would get from Matt, she was the breadwinner. Don’t know anything about CA Law. Plus, he’s a bum so even if she got say child support, I don’t see him actually paying anything.  With that said, besides SSI I don’t see how Briana is making a living without the show, besides this “I’m gonna be a singer at almost 40” thing she’s pushing.  I too think she’ll eventually be back.  Why bother quitting? She stayed on with multiple affairs and the free world knowing she stunk, I doubt a break is gonna get a ton of money in the divorce.

Yes, I forgot that Matt was sponging off of Brianna, so maybe she "quit" the show to stop Matt from taking all of HER $ in alimony.  IDK, they're both jerks. 

• Love 2
On 3/2/2017 at 8:32 AM, Tosia said:

Love Little Boss' honesty and feel for her. 

I like Tonya (for the most part) however, her insistence on being seen as a "tough LP" is annoying, especially when she's in the wrong. I take issue with people who are unable to see when they've stepped over the line, and who are unable to apologize without conditions.

• Love 3
On 7/4/2014 at 9:55 PM, heatherchandler said:

I really liked Tonya until she got kind of physical with Elena. Why take it there and get in someone's face? You can't argue with words? That just made me think less of her.

I am a latecomer to watching this show (clearly, since it's 2018). Tonya is so nasty to new people. When I watched her approach to Jasmine (where she was nothing more than a bully to her) I was appalled that Tonya kept demanding an apology from Jasmine. Apologize for what? Tonya has issues and should be apologizing to the group for her inability to recognize when she is off the rails.

• Love 2
On 10/31/2015 at 11:49 AM, ChaChaSlide said:

"Freaka" is in Tyga's new music video (the one she said Kylie was acting like a brat on set). Her scene starts around 2:10, and she only has the one.

I am STILL trying to figure out what Kylie saw in Tyga. He's not the baby-daddy, is he?

On 3/14/2015 at 2:39 PM, tessa said:

the only one I still like from the beginning is Elena and Brianna. Never cared for Tracy or Terra, and used to love Tonya and dislike Christie - now it's the complete opposite.

Sorry for the late response, but I just started to watch the show. I, too, used to like Terra and Tonya, but not anymore. Both of them are bullies and should be held accountable. Tonya's bizarre jealousy toward others and her idiotic accusations are beyond embarrassing. I love Elena and Jasmine, but Tonya needs to go. (As does that loser, Matt.)  

• Love 1
On 5/12/2016 at 8:14 PM, BeeDeez said:

When he was reading the list I could see her wavering and wanting to smile but then being like "no, no Brianna stay strong, remember the thousand and one dick pics he sent."

My heart goes out to her because her self-esteem is so low she reminds me of an abused puppy. She'll put up with anything, so long as she's getting attention. How sad.

• Love 2

I think the concerning part is Briana has acknowledged on the show that Matt has to do all of the lifting and carrying of Maverick.  I wonder if Matt can use that fact to get custody of the baby.  I also wonder if Briana went running back to the family that she rejected for Matt.  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I think the concerning part is Briana has acknowledged on the show that Matt has to do all of the lifting and carrying of Maverick.  I wonder if Matt can use that fact to get custody of the baby.  I also wonder if Briana went running back to the family that she rejected for Matt.  

I think her biological mother has either moved in with her or is helping....I believe due to drugs she abandon Brianna as a child.  That’s probably one reason Brianna has abandonment issues.  As far as I’ve heard the rest of her family is still estranged. She said before they don’t accept her son and this was after Matt left, but Brianna seems to lie a lot so I wouldn’t trust her to tell me water is wet.  I’d think suspected pedophile would rate lower that lying wannabe singer who is half immobile, but you never know.  Maybe Brianna will have to get a nanny or have her mother help.  Either way I feel bad for all the kids involved.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 3

I don’t believe that her family would reject that baby. They never rejected her- she rejected them.  They may not be willing or able to provide her 24/7 help, though. Maybe she considers that rejection.  Or maybe she hasn’t figured out a way to bridge the chasm she created. 

• Love 3
On 1/28/2018 at 5:49 PM, Chalby said:

When I watched her approach to Jasmine (where she was nothing more than a bully to her) I was appalled that Tonya kept demanding an apology from Jasmine. Apologize for what? Tonya has issues and should be apologizing to the group for her inability to recognize when she is off the rails.

Well, you should have seen the way Elena treated Jasmine when Jasmine first came to the show. It was deplorable. I have disliked Elena ever since.  

• Love 2

I didn’t mind the antics between Jasmine and Elena since it’s a storyline most likely fighting who is the “cute blonde”, The Tonya thing seemed dumb because the fight was because Jasmine talked over Tonya presumably at a party a year before and talked to Trevore (a known bum) on Facebook? Wasn’t Jasmine happily married why would she be entertaining that nitwit Trevore.  It was also a made up storyline just a really poor one.

Preston and Chris have been the only ones regularly shown to be decent human beings.  Jasmine is for the most part and when she isn’t, it seems like she playing a role.  Elena I merely like because she gets under Terra’s skin most effectively.

• Love 4
On 2/2/2018 at 6:32 PM, bichonblitz said:

Well, you should have seen the way Elena treated Jasmine when Jasmine first came to the show. It was deplorable. I have disliked Elena ever since.  

Really? Can you remember the episode #? I need to watch it.

On 2/4/2018 at 10:08 PM, Irate Panda said:

Preston and Chris have been the only ones regularly shown to be decent human beings.  Jasmine is for the most part and when she isn’t, it seems like she playing a role.  Elena I merely like because she gets under Terra’s skin most effectively.

I agree - I really enjoy those two.

On 2/2/2018 at 5:57 PM, Irate Panda said:

Tonya and especially aterra are horrible, but I don’t expect them to go anywhere sivpnce Terra is apparently an EP and Tonya kisses up to Terra.

What's an EP?

Chiming in on Elena being a bitch. Yep, she was and I'm always surprised in later seasons that she comes across better and I haven't decided if its editing or she is curtailing her bitchy side. Anyway, I've never been able to warm up to her because of that season.

• Love 1

Regarding Elena becoming more likable, I've noticed that when unlikable women become mother's something really mellows them out and their sweetness is unveiled. I think that's happened to both Terra and Elena.  I think Jasmine has always been sweet because Chris is so sweet, they're really a great couple.

• Love 2

I've seen the promos for LWLA while watching other programming on Lifetime: 

Spoiler

Christy's back, blech! There's a new woman, Mika. Terra's had her on her YouTube channel, MiniMama. They're really good friends and Mika is adorable!

On 3/15/2018 at 1:39 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

... Glad we dont have to hear about Breanna and her love for all things Matt anymore. Tonya just seems so miserable and takes it out on others, I really detest her now. I have a soft spot for Christy - 

I completely agree about delusional Breanna, it's a good decision to have her take some time off from filming, hopefully for good.  I'm not a fan of Christy but I understand having a soft spot for someone, I think that's how I feel about Minnie from Atlanta.  I like the rest of them on L.A.  Jasmine is the sweetest. 

• Love 1

Tonya just wants her life the way she wants it.  If Kerwin fit into that picture, great.  He, obviously, doesn't fit anymore and now he's back in Texas where he belongs.  Sorry, can't feel bad for her.  

Being a SAHM is tough.  But being a SAHM is sacrifice.  Jasmine should do things that make her feel good but I thought that was the whole reason she is on this show, that the show is something she wants to do?

I think Christy (or more appropriately Autumn) should've gone on the balcony when the fight started and asked the two ladies to move somewhere else so they didn't screw up my party.

Terra certainly thinks a lot of herself.  Elena only wanted her to film because Terra's video went viral?  Never saw the video.  Don't know why it would matter.  Terra seems to think that if she is on a video, it will be a hit?  Then again, I am not one to watch videos on the internet unless I need to learn how to do something specific.  

That being said, Elena seems a bit sketchy this season.  Now she is going to bring home the bacon by posting.makeup tutorials?  Does that really pay well for more than a handful of people?  Good luck.  

Brianna is gone but not forgotten.  I know why she didn't return.  She didn't want to answer a ton of embarrassing questions and hear various restrains of "I told you so".  Hell though, I'd probably be the first to chime in.  I wonder if she really said the ladies were toxic.  I mean, they are, but they didn't make Matt a huge, creepy scumbag.  If she did say it, she is still trying to pass the blame to anyone but herself.  I hope she didn't actually say it because she was making strides by getting rid of Scummy McScummerson.

• Love 10

Tonya can't figure out what she wants. I think she hates being alone, that is why she is jumping from Jai to Kerwin. . She is just so miserable. Used to like Elena but she is becoming a bitch. Terra actually thinks she is the star of every thing little and can do no wrong. Glad to see Todd is looking healthier, but Christy looks like she packed on some twinkies.

I do like Jasmine, hopefully she doesn't turn

• Love 6

Regarding Terra's rant to Elena that she paid for all kinds of bottles and expenses for the birthday party in Vegas.  I have one question I wanted to ask Terra duing that fight:  "Did you pay for those things cause you WANTED to or because you wanted something to hold over her head?

• Love 9
On 3/23/2018 at 10:03 PM, jenifaohjenny said:

How will Brianna survive without this salary??

That's a scary thought. What will she do? She wasn't on this episode, maybe she will show up later on. Did you hear she wasn't going to be on this season?

Tonya needs to let Kerwin go if that is what she really wants. She's been jerking him around for 30 years. Back and forth. And he keeps coming back to her. Let it go for good, already. 

That fight at Autum's party between the Elena and Terra was ridiculous and obviously producer driven. Regardless, Christy should have kicked them out. Shame on her for letting them ruin her daughter's day.  

• Love 7

I'm actually on Tonya's side when it comes to Kerwin.  She's better off without his 150# of dead weight.  Her own daughter didn't want Tonya to marry him.  He's a good for nothing.  He sits around all day while she makes the money, then bitches when his meals aren't served on time. 

I'm not a huge Terra fan, but I sort of believe her suspicions about Elena.  That girl is shady.  She immediately pegged Terra as HBIC and made her her bestie.  I'm sure her husband was a mark, and luckily it seems she really fell in love with him.  And I don't believe she's suddenly the bread winner.  Preston has always worked his ass off to pay for everything Elena wants, whether it's to be a clothing designer, then a makeup designer, and know a youtube personality.  And her youtube video was almost unwatchable.  There is fierce competition in online tutorials, and most are better produced with higher energy people.  They're also much younger than Elena.  She just doesn't have that warm and perky personality that's usually required.

Penny does seem to be struggling, but I'm not really familiar with child achon developmental parameters.  It would behoove Terra and Joe to visit the specialist in NE that Jen Arnold takes her kids to.  I'm sure it's quite expensive, but they just blew a load on their house remodel, and Penny's health should be a priority.  At least have one visit to see if she's remotely on target, or if she's really lagging and needs therapy.  Plus, that nanny they've shown in the past is very questionable.  She seems to be on something and blackmails Joe and Terra to quit if they even question her lightly.  I can't stand when people with money are tightwads when it comes to their children's care.  It's like wealthy people who get an untrained au pair instead of a trained, experienced nanny.  Or they go even cheaper with undocumented help who don't dare ask for a decent salary. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm actually on Tonya's side when it comes to Kerwin.  She's better off without his 150# of dead weight.  Her own daughter didn't want Tonya to marry him.  He's a good for nothing.  He sits around all day while she makes the money, then bitches when his meals aren't served on time. 

Oh, listen, I totally agree with you. He's worthless and I don't even think he's that nice of a man, he's mean. I'm just not understanding why Tonya keeps playing games and wanting him back after they break up. 

4 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

She just doesn't have that warm and perky personality that's usually required.

There's nothing warm or perky about Elena. She's a cold, ruthless bitch. I liked her when she first came on the show, she had a very sad story of her childhood. But now, I just can't "warm"up to her. 

• Love 4

I also agree that Tonya is better off without Kerwin. 

I also think Kerwin's return was a plot device to give Tonya a reason last season.  And I'd assume Kerwin got a paycheck for his appearance also.

But I also maintain that Tonya doesn't want a real relationship.  She wants a man who will do and be who she wants him to be.  She wants to call the shots totally and that's tough when your talking about demanding from another human who has wants and needs of their own.

Tonya needs to be Tonya for a while.  It looks like the ladies are going to try and get her to jump back on the dating horse.  No, no and no.  Stay single.  Please.

• Love 8