Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: The Exes Are Coming

• Start Topic

The moms' weekend comes to a close with a revealing game before the gang heads back to the city; Stephen goes on a blind date; Danielle has a houseguest; Lindsay anxiously awaits the arrival of a very special guest.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Does Lauren ever shut up?  Yikes!  

Nope! She; says she's over Carl, but having a discussion, the emotions are still running rampant! Lauren's truly touched in the head! Carl should feel blessed to be rid of this whining, spoiled brat! ;-)

• Love 1

Carl is so lucky he is surrounded by such assholes that he comes out looking not as bad as he is, I mean even Lindsay gave him shit for going to a charity event for a guy she knows he is still friends with.

So glad Ashley is leaving.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Does Lauren ever shut up?  Yikes!  

I said once before that she was a plague and she is!  Too bad Carl can’t refuse low-hanging fruit, but women should not pretend that they only want “fun” and then make demands.  Neither is “right” and both are too damn old for this.  Carl cannot support a wife, Lauren.  He has familial problems and job problems.  You want a husband.  

Not a match.  No one’s fault.  

• Love 10

Lauren's constant talking over everyone drives me nuts. Even if I might agree with what she's saying, her obnoxious way of interrupting and over talking makes me root against her.

Kyle is the only mildly entertaining character and he's a giant man-baby, so they doesn't say much for the quality of characters on this show.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Carl is so lucky he is surrounded by such assholes that he comes out looking not as bad as he is, I mean even Lindsay gave him shit for going to a charity event for a guy she knows he is still friends with.

So glad Ashley is leaving.

Right??? Carl is such a douche and totally a player, but when I saw that the twins had effectively wrapped everyone around their little fingers and Carl was just alone in his room....I actually felt a bit bad for him. 

Agree on Ashley as well. I get that twins have a close bond, but the way she cries about leaving her sister to go back to her HUSBAND just rubs be the wrong way. 

• Love 12

It's too bad there's no real way to get Bravo to change the cast. Every asshole to them is just "drama", but I really find Stephen vile and won't watch next season if he's on. They should change out the entire cast, but I know that's asking too much. But Stephen is totally unredeemable. Now that he's "outed" Carl, he's moved on and now it's about him dating and his family accepting him. I just don't care. I don't see how anyone can root for him to find a guy, and he's such an asshole that I really don't care about his struggles with his family. His a 30-something man who has never given a damn about anyone but himself, so I don't really care if his family accepts him. It's not like he's trying to see things from their perspective. 

• Love 11

I could be totally off here, but I kind of feel like Stephen is painting his parents as worse than they are. I know it's not out of the realm of possibilities for parents of a gay child to shun them, especially from southern, church-going Christians. But I feel like we're only getting one side, and Stephen has shown (in MANY instances) that he tends to be dramatic. He moans about not having a good relationship with his parents; but in every phone call we've seen, I thought they sounded nice. They initiate calls. They invite him to things (family reunion), but he declines to go. I'm sure it's possible that they're not gung-ho about it, but they were probably raised a certain way and are doing their best to come to terms with something they've been taught to believe is wrong. Either way, it seems like they still love their son.

My father quit speaking to me almost 9 years ago because he didn't agree with choices I made in my life. I just found out my step-mother has cancer via Instagram snooping. It could be a lot worse. Just saying. I feel like Stephen just likes to be the victim, whether it's Carl or his parents....or whomever. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I could be totally off here, but I kind of feel like Stephen is painting his parents as worse than they are. I know it's not out of the realm of possibilities for parents of a gay child to shun them, especially from southern, church-going Christians. But I feel like we're only getting one side, and Stephen has shown (in MANY instances) that he tends to be dramatic. He moans about not having a good relationship with his parents; but in every phone call we've seen, I thought they sounded nice. They initiate calls. They invite him to things (family reunion), but he declines to go. I'm sure it's possible that they're not gung-ho about it, but they were probably raised a certain way and are doing their best to come to terms with something they've been taught to believe is wrong. Either way, it seems like they still love their son.

My father quit speaking to me almost 9 years ago because he didn't agree with choices I made in my life. I just found out my step-mother has cancer via Instagram snooping. It could be a lot worse. Just saying. I feel like Stephen just likes to be the victim, whether it's Carl or his parents....or whomever. 

It's probably not PC to say this, but if Stephen were straight I don't think anyone would put up with his bs. He's so self centered and mean, and seems like a horrible friend to hang out with. But nobody can say anything because he's gay, and he's just struggling dealing with it, and everything he does is justified because of how hard his life is and how great and brave he is just because he's gay. Guess what, I know plenty of gay people who have struggled, but they aren't assholes. They manage to be good people. And if you're complaining about how hard it is to be gay, and you live in NEW YORK CITY!!! of all places, then a lot of it is on you. 

• Love 15

Stephen is such a whiner, and he's such a shit disturber.  I'm at the point where I find him to be totally unlikeable - I can't stand his voice and it's possible he has the worst haircut in the world.  Actually, Stephen and Lauren are tied for the #1 spot on my Can't Stand You list.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yes 100% agree. Also, if they were that antigayson why on earth would they let his vanity project ie Bravo cameras into their home? Hate him, hope if they have a reunion he gets called out. Andy at least should have issue with him outing someone.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I assumed the same even before the call from his mom! Stephen's a "Debbie Downer" and is so hard to take seriously since his persona is so morose! I bet his family aren't half as intolerant as he makes it! I'm betting he just isn't accepting of himself and is deflecting or transposing his own self-loathing and embarrassment! Hard to believe he whines about being alone, but hasn't gone to a gay bar and spends his free time in a house full of straight people! What is he looking to do; convert someone? After what he did with Carl, I have little to no sympathy for him and I'm not rooting for him to do much of anything with this latest blind date! The guy deserves better; not some whiny b!tch who listens to private conversations, then spreads rumors and gossip! Screw him! ;-(

• Love 7

Kyle’s Gf is too good for him... she is hot as fuck but not too bright upstairs .... women on these reality shows come off so pathetic it’s disturbing.... they let these guys get away with murder and complain about it but never have the self respect to move on from these d bags .... and the guys aren’t to blame because they aren’t hiding anything and are never held responsible for anything so why would they stop .... 

then there’s the male twin .... her face is sooooo manly ... she never shuts up and she has those orangutan titties that sag so far she needs to tuck them into her granny panties.. she is so desperate for attention because she was the homely twin growing up. 

Carl and Everett are the same d bag person ... they are so full of themselves .. all they need is a mirror and a bottle of sauve lotion to be romantically involved. I can’t stand the way Everett talks .... he’s gotta be the biggest d bag this side of Carl ... Carl just looks like a dirt ball .... he’s the kind of guy who’d bang his best friends fiancé the night before the wedding and still show up and be the best man with that shit eating smirk on his face 

and then there’s Debbie downer Stephen .... I swear this guy makes getting chemo seem like a better choice than talk to him... it’s obvious he’s in love with Carl and Carl only loves Carl ... but cmon Stephen is this tool ever happy ... all he does is bitch and complain and give goofy side eye ... and he’s gotta do something with that birds nest he calls his hair ... 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, FrankieTankie said:

Carl just looks like a dirt ball .... he’s the kind of guy who’d bang his best friends fiancé the night before the wedding and still show up and be the best man with that shit eating smirk on his face 

Wow. Nailed it.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, FrankieTankie said:

Kyle’s Gf is too good for him... she is hot as fuck but not too bright upstairs .... women on these reality shows come off so pathetic it’s disturbing.... they let these guys get away with murder and complain about it but never have the self respect to move on from these d bags .... and the guys aren’t to blame because they aren’t hiding anything and are never held responsible for anything so why would they stop .... 

Ok, I am a girl, so my opinion is moot -- BUT really?  I don't find her to be ugly, but hot as fuck?  Ehhhhh?

• Love 6
On 3/7/2018 at 9:16 AM, Fiero425 said:

I assumed the same even before the call from his mom! Stephen's a "Debbie Downer" and is so hard to take seriously since his persona is so morose! I bet his family aren't half as intolerant as he makes it! I'm betting he just isn't accepting of himself and is deflecting or transposing his own self-loathing and embarrassment! Hard to believe he whines about being alone, but hasn't gone to a gay bar and spends his free time in a house full of straight people! What is he looking to do; convert someone? After what he did with Carl, I have little to no sympathy for him and I'm not rooting for him to do much of anything with this latest blind date! The guy deserves better; not some whiny b!tch who listens to private conversations, then spreads rumors and gossip! Screw him! ;-(

You could be straight and not have a good relationship (or any relationship) with your parents.  Not everyone has the privilege of having supportive, understanding, loving parents.  I mean, they know he's gay and still let him in their house and they're in touch.  They may not approve of who he's dating, but again, that's not just a gay couple problem.  People don't always share everything with their parents and there may be many MANY things they would never be able to talk to their parents about.  Well, tough, you're a grown up, so deal with your own problems.  Stephen also has friends who couldn't care less if he's gay.  He's certainly not alone. 

Oh, is Ashley the married twin?  I forgot because she hasn't mentioned it in the last two minutes!  She's the insufferable Smug-Married that Bridget Jones was talking about. 

On 3/7/2018 at 12:23 AM, ghoulina said:

Right??? Carl is such a douche and totally a player, but when I saw that the twins had effectively wrapped everyone around their little fingers and Carl was just alone in his room....I actually felt a bit bad for him. 

Agree on Ashley as well. I get that twins have a close bond, but the way she cries about leaving her sister to go back to her HUSBAND just rubs be the wrong way. 

Sick of Ashley and Lauren always going on about how independent they are.  You're clearly NOT!  You can't seem to survive without your twin.  This is where I'm kind of relieved that I didn't have anyone in my family to rely on even as a kid and I had to make all decisions on my own and just deal with the consequences and 'not knowing' what the outcome will be.  Clean up my own messes.  Push through it.  Keep going on your own because there's nobody else to fall back on or talk to about anything.  So now, when I do have problems, it's nice to have my husband to talk to, not to solve any of my problems, but it's just good to have someone there.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Ok, I am a girl, so my opinion is moot -- BUT really?  I don't find her to be ugly, but hot as fuck?  Ehhhhh?

You’re right she’s not I got ahead of myself thank you for setting me straight ... she’s more cute than anything with a great rack ... she’s a solid 6.5 -7... 

• Love 2
(edited)

Was Danielle put on a time out by the producers? What was her break about? And where’s Amit? 

So I’m going to go out on a limb here, join me. The problem with Kyle’s behavior is that Amanda wants to get married and he doesn’t. As to the partying, yes most people slow down and settle down but not everyone. He’s supporting himself, not hurting anyone. He goes pretty nuts on the weekend, but that’s his business. Amanda doesn’t seem to enjoy that lifestyle (good for her), but I think she should just move on to someone else. Kyle doesn’t want to change his lifestyle and he doesn’t have to. When Amanda was talking about this being Kyle’s last blowout, I was thinking “you don’t get to decide that.” She can decide the never ending party isn’t for her and walk away, but she can’t actually  decide for Kyle. And she shouldn’t. 

Carl/Steven/Lauren/Ashley, what’s left to say. They are all being horrible people. They all need to take a time out from each other.

Lindsey is oddly not annoying me much this year.   I am wondering if she got a boob job sometime between filming and filming the talking heads. In some of her TH shots the girls look much perkier. And yes, I feel horrible about myself that I’m analyzing someone boobs, but good, bad, or ugly, Lindsey isn’t actually a very interesting person.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

Was Danielle put on a time out by the producers? What was her break about?

Danielle was absent for a few weekends. At first, there was an issue about her suddenly being out of work, needing to look for a job, not being able to afford to go out and party. The next weekend, I believe, was the mom's weekend and I don't believe her mom is living or in her life. So she decided to just come up on Sunday and not feel awkward the entire weekend at the house. 

• Love 1

I am glad to hear that some of you have the same thoughts as me regarding Steven's parents. Of course we don't know the history, but they seem to be trying. And, they are in a situation where they may be smart enough to realize that every thing they do will be scrutinized. He told them that he went to the Pride Parade, but he did not share anything else about the experience or how important it was to him. They said something like "that's good", which was appropriate for what he told them. At some point, he has to accept that he's an adult and that he shoulders responsibility in the relationship, too.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

As to the partying, yes most people slow down and settle down but not everyone. He’s supporting himself, not hurting anyone. He goes pretty nuts on the weekend, but that’s his business. Amanda doesn’t seem to enjoy that lifestyle (good for her), but I think she should just move on to someone else. Kyle doesn’t want to change his lifestyle and he doesn’t have to. When Amanda was talking about this being Kyle’s last blowout, I was thinking “you don’t get to decide that.” She can decide the never ending party isn’t for her and walk away, but she can’t actu decide for Kyle. And she shouldn’t. 

I love how you put all that and totally agree. It's also cool for Amanda to set boundaries for herself, because his partying should not be license to consistently ruin Amanda's time. But I never liked that whole "I know we met partying our asses off, but now it's time to change because I say so" bit. I'm sure it happens everywhere, but I definitely saw a LOT of it in New York and it bugs.

• Love 2
On 3/7/2018 at 2:47 AM, FrankieTankie said:

then there’s the male twin .... her face is sooooo manly ... she never shuts up and she has those orangutan titties that sag so far she needs to tuck them into her granny panties.. she is so desperate for attention because she was the homely twin growing up. 

Carl and Everett are the same d bag person ... they are so full of themselves .. all they need is a mirror and a bottle of sauve lotion to be romantically involved. I can’t stand the way Everett talks .... he’s gotta be the biggest d bag this side of Carl ... Carl just looks like a dirt ball .... he’s the kind of guy who’d bang his best friends fiancé the night before the wedding and still show up and be the best man with that shit eating smirk on his face 

and then there’s Debbie downer Stephen .... I swear this guy makes getting chemo seem like a better choice than talk to him... it’s obvious he’s in love with Carl and Carl only loves Carl ... but cmon Stephen is this tool ever happy ... all he does is bitch and complain and give goofy side eye ... and he’s gotta do something with that birds nest he calls his hair ... 

I only started watching this show this season and WOW you really summed it all up here.  I love this post! 

"Male twin" hahaha right?  Shallow comment alert - but girl is FUGLY and NEVER shuts up.  Sheesh.

And I agree with whoever said they should replace these people.  

Stephen is insufferable.

• Love 1

C

On 3/5/2018 at 11:43 PM, RedDelicious said:

Sooooo sick of seeing it.  Lauren's boob makes me gag.

On 3/5/2018 at 11:39 PM, snarts said:

Lauren, put your boob away! So sick of seeing it. She's like a one trick pony. 

They are breasticles. She's as bad as dudes who pop their peeners out thinking that's gonna get a woman going!

• Love 4