Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Liz's Story- LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich, salad, and especially their chili are great fast food choices. Of course if I had to clean her up I wouldn't want her eating chili....

by the time she has sat in it for a while......smashed shit is smashed shit. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I think now it’s the Arc of the Covenant, or the original works of William Shakespeare, or something.

and The Menorah. Don't forget that one. Or was that Ancient Aliens? I've been doing a lot of Hulu binges the past couple of days. 

Man, how much do you have to eat to gain 50 lbs in 2 months??  Is it mostly the immobility and not expending any calories or is it the food? I think I could eat a pizza every day for 60 days and not gain 50 lbs. Wow.

• Love 5

You'd have to eat A LOT to maintain that size right? How much is she eating to gain 50 pounds in 60 days? She's definitely one that thought weight loss surgery was like taking a magic pill 

• Love 4
Just now, aliya said:

Man, how much do you have to eat to gain 50 lbs in 2 months??

I have been on Weight Watchers and I will be honest, I eat a lot on Friday and Saturdays but Sunday-Thursday I eat within my WW points and I have been steadily losing every week and I don't workout much. She has got to be consuming a lot of food.

• Love 3

Ugh, this season has been awful! Either give us someone who kicks ass and is inspirational, or give us another Penny. Enough of these mamby-pamby people and episodes that go nowhere.

• Love 5