Type keyword(s) to search

2018 DCC Audition Speculation

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

Here we go with the "God's plan" nonsense.  Somehow I don't think Jesus gives two shits who makes the DCC.  If he does, I might suggest he rethink his priorities.

That's a bit harsh. I see no reason to shame their beliefs

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

With all this new beauty and talent coming in...Christina And Jessika better have improved.

Agreed! I think there are a few more that are on the bubble as well if they’re the least bit soft or off their game...

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Agreed! I think there are a few more that are on the bubble as well if they’re the least bit soft or off their game...

My psychic feeling tells me that Christina, Selina, Jessika, and maybe Keyra and Savannah will be on the bubble.

• Love 4

Talk about the dancers not each other. If you don't see your post it's because it crossed that line. The Ignore function is a great tool to make reading more enjoyable. How to do that? The Ignore feature, in 4 easy steps: 

1. Hover your mouse over the person's name/avatar
  2. A pop-up of their mini profile appears> click 'ignore user'
  3. Click the check boxes to select what to ignore
  4. Click 'Update'> done!
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

My psychic feeling tells me that Christina, Selina, Jessika, and maybe Keyra and Savannah will be on the bubble.

Savannah received Rookie of The Year...so I’m guessing she improved...otherwise...  I totally agree with your observations.   I like all of them but they have to bring their A++ game!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Savannah received Rookie of The Year...so I’m guessing she improved...otherwise...  I totally agree with your observations.   I like all of them but they have to bring their A++ game!

She got ROTY, but this does not mean her dance skills have improved.

11 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

I'm with you on this except for Savannah. Not simply because of her winning ROTY (although I do think that will be a factor), but because Kelli has always liked her. Even Kitty pushed for her. I don't see them getting rid of her even if she's outdanced

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, KYwildcats said:

Ashley Wood and Lily Johnson to finals!!!!

Awesome! I’m from KY and work In Lexington...so I am pulling for these two!  KaShara went to my alma mater, EKU and I’m sure she’d love some Wildcats on the squad!i 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Roo22 said:

I'm with you on this except for Savannah. Not simply because of her winning ROTY (although I do think that will be a factor), but because Kelli has always liked her. Even Kitty pushed for her. I don't see them getting rid of her even if she's outdanced

I mean I could say the same thing about Yuko

• Love 3

After watching the show last year, I do not see Kelli liking her to the point it saves her from being cut this year. I think it was more her look Kelli like more than her dancing. There has been girls in the past Kelli allegedly like who got cut. If a finalist comes in with better dance skills and look, Savannah could be shown the door.

1 minute ago, Kayce said:

Awesome! I’m from KY and work In Lexington...so I am pulling for these two!  KaShara went to my alma mater, EKU and I’m sure she’d love some Wildcats on the squad!i 

I'm from Lexington but live in Dallas now. I'm rooting for them! I'd love to see them with Kashara on the show!

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

She is a lovely lady!  Such a shame they didn’t take her

Y’all are missing the big picture !!! It is 6 degrees of seperation or less.!!!! Doesn’t matter your look, personality, talent.  Bottom line is how are you or who you know ties to this organization ????

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Roo22 said:

I'm from Lexington but live in Dallas now. I'm rooting for them! I'd love to see them with Kashara on the show!

It would be awesome to have a KY trio on the squad! 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, KYwildcats said:

Ashley Wood and Lily Johnson to finals!!!!

They are beautiful! Would love to see them make training camp.

• Love 2
(edited)

Remember when there was all that speculation about Sam trying out?  Neeeeever gonna happen. And I think she's known that for years.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 1
Just now, sleepyjean said:

I'm really really really surprised that Sam wasn't there to support her two "best friends." She's been there every single year and this is the one she skips?

I'm also laughing because - remember when there was all that speculation about Sam trying out?  Neeeeever gonna happen. And I think she's known that for years.

Sam was there? Literally the third picture of Victoria’s post...is Sam

• Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Sam was there? Literally the third picture of Victoria’s post...is Sam

Yes I know, I edited my post right after I saw that. I originally posted because there was nothing on Sam's page, which is unusual for her.

Meanwhile, add Hannah Anderson to those who are moving on to finals.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 2

Yes she did, but hasn’t posted. I had a friend that auditioned and said that she introduced herself to the judges and mentioned being the younger sister of Evan Anderson and former LA Chargers girl.

I THINK this might be her in the pics.

3B7C41BC-220A-4B59-A314-6DC2E4C0D8F4.jpeg

A88E30F7-1BA6-4AD8-ADAD-82A729BCD1CC.jpeg

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, joanna22 said:

Yes she did, but hasn’t posted. I had a friend that auditioned and said that she introduced herself to the judges and mentioned being the younger sister of Evan Anderson and former LA Chargers girl.

I THINK this might be her in the pics.

3B7C41BC-220A-4B59-A314-6DC2E4C0D8F4.jpeg

A88E30F7-1BA6-4AD8-ADAD-82A729BCD1CC.jpeg

Oh man, that’s interesting. I wonder if that’s her!!

Just now, dccfan37 said:

Oh man, that’s interesting. I wonder if that’s her!!

With her husband's scandal, I highly doubt Kelli, Charlotte, and Judy would want her.

10 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Remember when there was all that speculation about Sam trying out?  Neeeeever gonna happen. And I think she's known that for years.

I can't blame Sam.  In her shoes, I wouldn't either.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Roo22 said:

I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen pictures of Victoria and Dayton together. Unless I've just missed them

Haven't missed any pictures yet..... I thought it was weird they haven't taken a picture together

34 minutes ago, joanna22 said:

Did Gaebri Anderson make it to finals?

I think she did.  This could be a real big mistake if she makes the team.  Lots of people still think her boyfriend is guilty.  He would be brought up all the time if she made DCC.  Big mistake.

• Love 1