Type keyword(s) to search

Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

ArctisTor
  • Start Topic

She has chemistry with everyone, but I can't see Peggy with any of the guys last season because none of them are close to being awesome enough for her.

The only one who is awesome enough for her is frozen in ice in the Arctic, though.

• Love 9

Huh.  There was an awkwardness between Peggy and Daniel in the premiere, so I assumed something had happened last season.  It appears as though they both like each other, though, so I wonder if something's going to happen this season.

Edited by SonofaBiscuit

As she grows older.

I wasn't a fan of her with Sousa but he did seem the best of the options since Jarvis is married (to someone who does not have a Hungarian accent) but not calling Peggy when she expected him to have put me off and now his feelings for Peggy while he's wanting to propose to Violet have killed it for me.

Dammit, why does every TV show seem to think that the only way to do relationships is through triangles?

• Love 1

Huh. There was an awkwardness between Peggy and Daniel in the premiere, so I assumed something had happened last season. It appears as though they both like each other, though, so I wonder if something's going to happen this season.

He liked her and I believe asked her out towards the end of the season but, I'm not sure. He was also the only agent that treated her as an equal instead of the girl (get coffee, takes notes, etc).

I think Peggy liked Souza as a friend and respected him. However, Peggy was still grieving for Steve Rogers and way to wrapped up in her love for Steve to move on. The S1 finale finally put Steve Rogers to rest and Peggy seemed ready to move on.

I fully expected Sousa/Peggy to hook up at some point. I think they dropped hints in S1 to Souza's backstory that lines up with what we found out about Peggy's husband in Captain America The Winter Soldier.

• Love 1

He liked her and I believe asked her out towards the end of the season but, I'm not sure. He was also the only agent that treated her as an equal instead of the girl (get coffee, takes notes, etc).

I think Peggy liked Souza as a friend and respected him. However, Peggy was still grieving for Steve Rogers and way to wrapped up in her love for Steve to move on. The S1 finale finally put Steve Rogers to rest and Peggy seemed ready to move on.

I fully expected Sousa/Peggy to hook up at some point. I think they dropped hints in S1 to Souza's backstory that lines up with what we found out about Peggy's husband in Captain America The Winter Soldier.

Shoot, I forgot the part about Peggy mentioning her husband in Winter Soldier. There goes my hope that they take the non-traditional route of her being awesome and single.

I made the mistake of watching The Flash before Agent Carter last night... and I regret that I even tuned into Flash. The way they write the female characters is cringe inducing. Arrow has huge problems, but at least the women don't exist solely to prop up the men. Even in Season 1, Thea, Laurel, and Moira had their own motivations and reasoning behind their actions that wasn't just "I'm doing this for my dad" or "I'm doing this because I'm in love with this man three months after marrying and losing the love of my life." Thea had her own resentment/feeling of being ignored; Laurel, her commitment to CNRI; and Moira had a whole lot of shady planning to do.

Candice Patton deserves so much more than what she is getting -- we only see how Wally affects Joe and Barry. It's like Iris is an afterthought in that family continually (and she's no longer at Star Lab scenes because... now Jay and Harrison are there?). (And the storylines do no favors for Danielle P, who continues to be so awkward and weak in her line readings, which pains me because I loved her in "Sky High.")

They do romance so terribly on that show that it made me very anti-romance when I watched Agent Carter's premiere. That said, I was so impressed by the fight scenes in Agent Carter, particularly the opening one. I miss Arrow having fights and action scenes of that caliber. Sigh. 

• Love 9

Candice Patton deserves so much more than what she is getting -- we only see how Wally affects Joe and Barry. It's like Iris is an afterthought in that family continually (and she's no longer at Star Lab scenes because... now Jay and Harrison are there?). (And the storylines do no favors for Danielle P, who continues to be so awkward and weak in her line readings, which pains me because I loved her in "Sky High.")

Danielle P's Caitlin and the charisma black hole also known as Jay Garrick are two of the main reasons I just got bored and stopped watching. Not even rage-quit, just forgot it was on and didn't care quit.

And yeah, I think Candice Patton is probably the best actress in the Flarrowverse right now, but she is given nothing at all to do.

• Love 1

I love Agent Carter. The only issue I'm having with it is they are building towards the eventual formation of SHIELD and we already know for a fact Hydra has to stick it's craw into the mix because we've seen the future. 

Edited by KirkB

I made the mistake of watching The Flash before Agent Carter last night... and I regret that I even tuned into Flash. The way they write the female characters is cringe inducing. Arrow has huge problems, but at least the women don't exist solely to prop up the men. 

It's odd, because none of Berlanti's other shows seem to be this bad with women. They all have their own share of problems, and I'm already not happy with the gender mix on Legends of Tomorrow, but Blindspot has four regular women characters and has given all of them some sort of independent subplot; Arrow managed to give Thea her own story tonight, however awkwardly, and Alex was there to prop her up; all three of the women on Supergirl have their own plots (helps that one is the protagonist, but still); and the trailers for Legends suggest that Sara, at least, will have her own plot/character development. Throw in  the non-Berlanti superhero shows (Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, iZombie, Jessica Jones), and even with one of those shows pretty much revolving around domestic violence/rape, Flash is really standing out, and not in a good way.

On a somewhat related note, I have to laugh that over on Flash, the only person I'm kinda shipping Barry with right now is the very unlikely to happen Linda, while over on Agent Carter I'm happily shipping Peggy with everyone right now: Sousa, Rose, both of the Jarvises (Ana would go for a threesome, I'm sure), the new scientist guy, Dottie, all of the Howling Commandos, the flamingo, the random clown, and even sorta Jack Thompson. Hey, the one Peggy/Jack scene had some heat to it before he got all insecure and jealous and reverted to being a jerk. It could happen!  Or Peggy could end up with the flamingo. I would still be happy.  

• Love 8

It's odd, because none of Berlanti's other shows seem to be this bad with women. They all have their own share of problems, and I'm already not happy with the gender mix on Legends of Tomorrow, but Blindspot has four regular women characters and has given all of them some sort of independent subplot; Arrow managed to give Thea her own story tonight, however awkwardly, and Alex was there to prop her up; all three of the women on Supergirl have their own plots (helps that one is the protagonist, but still); and the trailers for Legends suggest that Sara, at least, will have her own plot/character development. Throw in  the non-Berlanti superhero shows (Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, iZombie, Jessica Jones), and even with one of those shows pretty much revolving around domestic violence/rape, Flash is really standing out, and not in a good way.

It's true, sadly. :(

I watched the first episode of Agent Carter tonight - I have missed this show.

I hate to ask, but can someone remind me what the the black stuff in the container is? I know I've seen it before, but my brain's shorting out right now. All I can think of is the monolith.

I thought it was the monolith or another version of it. Same substance, isn't it? The monolith reverted to some swishy black tar-like stuff every once in a while (or when it eats people to throw them into another dimension) then goes back to solid state. Sometimes, it's continuously swishy when it's being vibrated, as far as I can remember. I thought the black stuff in Agent Carter was just like a purer version of the whatever the monolith's made of that's why it's constantly swishy and changing shape. I could be wrong, though.

• Love 2

I like how they tied the zero matter to the AoS.  I really like the structure of Agent Carter.

I made the mistake of watching The Flash before Agent Carter last night... and I regret that I even tuned into Flash. The way they write the female characters is cringe inducing. Arrow has huge problems, but at least the women don't exist solely to prop up the men. Even in Season 1, Thea, Laurel, and Moira had their own motivations and reasoning behind their actions that wasn't just "I'm doing this for my dad" or "I'm doing this because I'm in love with this man three months after marrying and losing the love of my life." Thea had her own resentment/feeling of being ignored; Laurel, her commitment to CNRI; and Moira had a whole lot of shady planning to do.

It kind of makes me glad that AK moved off of Arrow and they replaced him with Wendy Mericle.  Even the stories that are supposed to be about the female characters on Flash (Iris' missing mother and knowing she has a brother out there; Caitlin grieving Ronnie) end up being about the male characters instead.

Every time they hit a good 'ship, AK blows it up for reasons.  It's especially bad for Iris and Barry because he'll never let them keep a good relationship since they're meant for each other but I can see no reason why they should be together other than puppy dog Barry thought he was in love with Iris but he really wasn't since he's more loyal to Joe than he is to her.  I was excited about Teddy Sears coming on but that character really has become a black hole because they don't care enough about him to write for him.

Maybe that's the problem -- that on The Flash, they only write for the small number of characters that they care about (Barry, Joe, Wells, Cisco) rather than for the cast as a whole.

• Love 5

Grrr (this is not a spoiler, just another EP messing with fans)...

It may be “Legends of Tomorrow” showrunner Phil Klemmer who says it best. When asked about the possibility of whether the show could look in on a future Oliver to find him still in love with Felicity, he laughs and says, “Yeah, like we’re going to go to the future, and it’s just like, ‘It all turned out! It’s perfect! Nothing’s wrong!'”

“You guys just want the happy ending?” he asks. “Do you not watch these shows?”

http://zap2it.com/2016/01/arrow-oliver-felicity-engagement-happy-ending-doomed/

This is an interview with Armen Kevorkian, VFX Supervisor and Exec. Creative Director at Deluxe's Encore (apparently he doesn't work on Arrow - see quote below)...

How The Flash, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow Put Widescreen Superhero Action on TV
Rob Bricken  Today 12:08pm
http://io9.gizmodo.com/how-the-flash-supergirl-and-legends-of-tomorrow-put-wi-1754247421

Did you start with Arrow, too?

Kevorkian: No, actually. When they did Arrow, I didn’t know Greg Berlanti yet. I met Greg on Political Animals, which isn’t really an FX show, but it had quite a bit of invisible effects. When we met, he had already done Arrow at that point. And then Greg did another show called Tomorrow People, which I did for him. And then that kind of rolled over into The Flash and then eventually Legends and Supergirl.

I've just started the second Agent Carter episode, and I just have to pause it to ask....

What is going on with Peggy and Sousa? They're acting like awkward exes, and I feel like I'm missing a whole bunch of the story here. Am I just supposed to assume that whatever happened with them between seasons one and two will eventually be explained?

Also, is it me, or is Ana Jarvis' accent all over the place?

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 1

I don't think anything happened between Peggy and Daniel between seasons. What it seems like happened is: they were into each other at the end of last season, and he asked her out. She was clearly interested but put him off for the moment, because of the Steve Rogers thing. And then he was relocated to be Chief of the LA office, and stopped replying to her messages (probably because he'd started seeing Violet despite his feelings for Peggy), and now they are awkward around each other because the feelings are still there but now there's this (CLEARLY EVIL) nurse in the way.

And yeah, I have no clue what accent they're aiming for with Ana Jarvis.

• Love 2

It's odd, because I think I could really like Ana, but the constantly shifting accent is driving me nuts.

I'm not sure what to think of the Peggy/Sousa shippiness being turned up to 11. :) I kind of liked the very subtle way it was handled last year. Of course, Peggy was still grieving for Steve, and eventually she was going to move on. I just have not decided how I feel about it. (Although Enver Gjokaj is still looking fine.) :)

Other than my conflicted feelings on the ships, I'm totally loving the show however. I'm so glad we got another season.

And may I add, it's nice to have a show again that I'm so thoroughly enjoying. It's been awhile. I don't know yet how LoT will turn out. Flash has been trying my patience this year. Supergirl is hit and miss. And the issues with Arrow have been laid out in other threads. Thank you Peggy! I'm so glad to have you back.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 2

LoT episode 1 was pretty good tonight... I mean it was exposition heavy, but it's a pilot - so I'll roll with it. It definitely was the best of the 3 Flarrowverse premieres this week, minus the few well acted seasons in ARROW between SA & EBR.

But, the main reason I was posting to this thread was that I was thinking as I was watching the show that perhaps with the time travel LoT won't have to use the same sets the other Flarrowverse uses. Perhaps, they will get their own sets to be time appropriate. I'm jealous they will get new & different sets, but at least I will get to see something new or at least redressed.

• Love 1

I thought it was the monolith or another version of it. Same substance, isn't it? The monolith reverted to some swishy black tar-like stuff every once in a while (or when it eats people to throw them into another dimension) then goes back to solid state. Sometimes, it's continuously swishy when it's being vibrated, as far as I can remember. I thought the black stuff in Agent Carter was just like a purer version of the whatever the monolith's made of that's why it's constantly swishy and changing shape. I could be wrong, though.

I don't watch Agents of Shield but apparently the Zero Matter is also known as Dark Force on AoS.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Agent-Carter-Did-Season-2-Premiere-Just-Lay-Groundwork-Marvel-Phase-3-112647.html

I think I might have thinking of the gravitonium from season one, which is not the same thing apparently. I had to go back and refresh my memory. Thanks. :)

But, the main reason I was posting to this thread was that I was thinking as I was watching the show that perhaps with the time travel LoT won't have to use the same sets the other Flarrowverse uses. Perhaps, they will get their own sets to be time appropriate. I'm jealous they will get new & different sets, but at least I will get to see something new or at least redressed.

And yet, there they were, using at least one set from Flash and an outdoor location used by Flash, not to mention everyone's favorite Star City rooftop and the Arrow Cave.

Warner Bros, your source for "Hey, can YOU recognize this set!" crap since at least the 1950s!

And yet, there they were, using at least one set from Flash and an outdoor location used by Flash, not to mention everyone's favorite Star City rooftop and the Arrow Cave.

Warner Bros, your source for "Hey, can YOU recognize this set!" crap since at least the 1950s!

Very true, but at least they found a new place to film the university scene. Or at least it didn't take me out of the show to recognize the sets. I mean the lack of set redressing between Arrow & Flash is reaching embarrassing levels. Honestly, I know they redesigned Big Belly Burger to be Jitters, but at this point they might as well just have Jitters start serving burgers so the Arrow crew can hang out there too. Would anyone really question it anymore than their other blatant reusing of sets?

The critics weren't to far off but it wasn't horrible. It was really quick and storylines that could've been drawn out throughout the season took 5 minutes to introduce and wrap up. 

Vixen!

12383588_1180327261985041_191384278_n.jp

She looks great, the costume looks nice but can their designer learn that the world does not revolve around leather? 

• Love 1

It weird to see a brighter color in leather. Flashbacks to X-Men spandex. She does look good though. I would just change the lipstick. The purple is a little 90s.

I think AOS is the best comic show on TV right now. It has a strong ensemble, the writing is there and the plot twists aren't too contrived.

I enjoy Agent Carter the most. Its fun and Peggy Carter is one of the best female characters ever.

I'm emotionally invested in the characters on Arrow, but its plotting is weak and there are parts I can't stand. 

LOT is wait and see. I'm interested but I'm not sold. That and I may be burnt out on comic shows.

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 2

Did any of you guys catch the LoT premier? I didn't get to catch it due to personal reasons. What did you guys think? Were the critics too harsh?

Haven't seen it yet. Hopefully it'll be put up soon for streaming.

Just watched The Flash. *grumble grumble grumble grumble* That just destroyed all my Agent Carter good feelings. Why is it that the one ship I was really enjoying on that show was the one destined to never go anywhere. I knew it was coming. Just right now it feels like they did it in the most frustrating way possible. :( And I still hate Caitlin/Jay. I swear, Jay Garrick has got to be the most useless character in the Flarrowverse. And I just don't know if I'm up for another round of Wells' dark plans, even if it's to save his daughter this time (and yeah I know it wasn't the real Wells last time). /grumble

ETA: ok so it just occurred to me, at least they didn't fridge Patty, which I had feared. So....it could have been worse? *sigh*

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 3

Did any of you guys catch the LoT premier? I didn't get to catch it due to personal reasons. What did you guys think? Were the critics too harsh? 

I don't know if the critics were too harsh or if reading their reviews lowered my expectations, sort of a chicken or the egg situation at this point.

But I will say I seriously enjoyed the show more than I thought I would. It was very plot exposition heavy due to it being a pilot. However, I thought the character interactions were great. And there were good character moments and team relationship potential. It definitely was best of the Flarrowverse premieres this week, IMO. 

• Love 1

I watched LoT tonight for kicks. It's really cheesy, which works well in scenes that are meant to be humorous (Sara and the Rogues in the bar), but not so much for the more dramatic moments (anything with the Hawks). There were some fun moments, but I think how much you'll enjoy the show depends on how much you like the characters (and the previous work by the actors). I loved Sara and Prof. Stein, liked Cold and Heat Wave (except I could never get used to Cold's bad impression of James Cagney), rolled my eyes a lot at Ray, and cringed during all the Hawks' scenes. Hunter and Jax were fine. 

The show might run into problems if the Hawks are supposed to be the focal point of the season, because they're easily the least interesting characters portrayed by the weakest actors on the cast. Oh, and the accents-- Cold, Vandal Savage, and Jax-- were so distractingly bad. I couldn't figure out what Jax's accent was supposed to be (the actor is British)-- New York? a Brit's idea of American urban? No idea.

Oliver and Laurel had pretty significant cameos. I liked Oliver's scenes with Ray and thought he was very in-character. (Not the strangely smiley, encouraging Oliver in "The Flash" pilot). I laughed when Laurel enthusiastically encouraged Sara to go time traveling with a group of strangers because I imagined KC Laurel doing mental fist pumps over never getting upstaged by Sara again.

I haven't read any reviews, but I think it was fine for the first half of a pilot episode. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it, which was something, considering I went in thinking that I wouldn't like it at all. It was fun. I'll tune in to watch the second half next week, at least.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 6

Rip specifically went back to January 2016, so sometime between 410 and 411 on Arrow..

Now that I think about it, considering what happened to Felicity, it makes sense that Oliver was on comms alone at the lair walking Ray through the mission. And then later Laurel and Sara were sparring right next to the computers, which could only happen over Felicity's (almost) dead body.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 5

I really liked it, but I'm looking at it from more of a Doctor Who wacky adventures in time perspective as opposed to a comic book show perspective, although I love both genres.

Is it explained where the pilot falls considering Arrow's timeline?

Not really, but they repeatedly said it was January 2016. It depends on how far behind Arrow is in the timeline right now, which wasn't made explicitly clear in last night's Arrow. I'm guessing it will turn out to be between eps 4.10 and 4.11.

Rip specifically went back to January, 2016, so sometime between 410 and 411 on Arrow, I think

Not really, but they repeatedly said it was January 2016. It depends on how far behind Arrow is in the timeline right now, which wasn't made explicitly clear in last night's Arrow. I'm guessing it will turn out to be between eps 4.10 and 4.11.

Thanks. I suppose fighting in front of the computers isn't explained? Although, now that Felicity is recuperating and not in the lair, it at least makes a tiny bit more sense that they'd dare in the first place.

• Love 1

It was....not as bad as I feared, and not as good as I hoped. I wrote a review in the LoT episode thread, but my iPad ate it so I gave up. I didn't feel like retyping it out.

It has a lot to work out, I think. Several people said it was clunky, and I agree with that. Hopefully the next episode will be better.

I found a scene with Oliver on Youtube. Ghosts even on LoT? Jesus. Does he have more than that one when Ray comes to tell him about joining Rip?

Funnily enough, my first thought was Ray's chosing Oliver, his ex's fiance, to tell this? Immediately followed by who else is he gonna tell. And that's pretty sad.

• Love 1

I found a scene with Oliver on Youtube. Ghosts even on LoT? Jesus. Does he have more than that one when Ray comes to tell him about joining Rip?

Yes, there are three or four more. Ray takes one out and Oliver gets mad and says he had that one. Oh, Oliver. 

• Love 1

Wow, really nobody knows maths. Stein is a professor of natural sciences, isn't he? It's really worryying that he wigs out about legends implying being dead. It's 150 years in the future. Why would you expect to be celebrating your 218th birthday?

Yes, there are three or four more. Ray takes one out and Oliver gets mad and says he had that one. Oh, Oliver. 

This is what I've got.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5uZ643Qgsc

Edited by bijoux

Oliver and Laurel had pretty significant cameos. I liked Oliver's scenes with Ray and thought he was very in-character. (Not the strangely smiley, encouraging Oliver in "The Flash" pilot). I laughed when Laurel enthusiastically encouraged Sara to go time traveling with a group of strangers because I imagined KC Laurel doing mental fist pumps over never getting upstaged by Sara again.

I imagined the same thing. And also, when Sara asked where the mask was, the truthful answer was "I stole it!"

Anyway I liked it, maybe because i didn't reallyhave any expectations going in-I wasn't even planning on watchng this, but, if they keep the fun, I might keep watching.

I liked Stein, Cold, Heatwave, Ray, and Sara of course. More people need to make fun of Ray :)

Edited by looptab
  • Love 2

LOT had the same squished feeling that most pilots have, but overall it was fun and I really enjoyed it. Sara, Cold and Heat were awesome! Ray was even likable. The only weak link is the Hawks. Show has great potential, they just had to shove to much into 1 hour and that why it felt clunky and a little forced at times. Information overload.

The one complaint I have (or at least the one I care enough to make) is that Sara didn't seem that bloodlust-y to me. I mean, she did brawl in that bar, but she wasn't overcome and didn't lose control. Maybe they'll explore that on future episodes? BTW, I still think that the motivation Arrow gave for her departure was very weak.

"I can't keep fighting with you guys, I better keep myself away from these circumstances to avoid killing..Oooh, a Timeship!"

• Love 4

Sara's lightish in the pilot. Though not as light as I expected considering Caity said she was like 'Whoa. Sara? Where are they going with her' when she read the pilot. Though she's supposed to have more levity about her, she's going to start dealing with her bloodlust in episode 3.

Edited by tarotx

Some Arrow bits in this new Vulture interview with CL...

Legends of Tomorrow’s Caity Lotz on ‘Fun’ Sara and Playing a Bisexual Character
By Jenny Raftery  January 22, 2016  9:18 a.m.
http://www.vulture.com/2016/01/legends-of-tomorrow-caity-lotz-on-fun-sara-and-sexuality.html

On Arrow, you play Canary. On last night’s Legends, you became White Canary. In your mind, what’s the distinction between these two personae?
I think White Canary has a different goal. Before, as Canary, she really didn’t have a specific purpose, she didn’t know what she was doing. She was trying to do something with her life and her skills. And now, as the White Canary, yes, she’s trying to be a hero, but she also has a very specific purpose [in hunting down Savage]. That’s the main difference. She’s also a bit more fun. I mean, she’s died. Imagine that everything that could go wrong goes wrong. At some point you just gotta go, “Fuck it.” So I think that’s where Sara is.

Sara definitely doesn’t seem as hard on herself as she was on Arrow, at least in the first two episodes.
That comes back a little bit. We definitely see that complicated, weighted Sara, because she’s still dealing with the bloodlust [from the Lazarus Pit resurrection]. So we’ll see a bit more of the old Sara after the first two episodes.
You’ve also had your share of friction with your sister, Laurel, on Arrow, but you’ve seemed to make peace with her. In last night’s episode, she even encourages you to join Rip’s group. How active of a role will Laurel, or even Sara’s father, Quentin, play in Sara’s life on Legends?
The logistics of crossing over is extremely difficult because we’re all just pretty much working every day on our own shows. There are some fun crossovers, but we haven’t seen Laurel or her father come back. Hopefully we will. It’s so hard to do, availability-wise, for any of us to go on other shows.
Arrow is a pretty dark show. The Flash is brighter, more colorful. What kind of tone can viewers expect from Legends?
There is really nothing like this on TV.  It has the darkness of Arrow. There are some dark things happening, but the tone is so much lighter. It doesn’t take itself seriously. Somehow, it manages to mix it all in and create its own kind of vibe. It’s very unpretentious fun.
Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

My reaction was actually much in line with the critics. I thought it was clunky, and poorly written/acted. Just seems like a mess of not knowing exactly what they're doing, and let's throw everything into a space ship and stir and see how it turns out. And the Hawks are really weak in terms of acting, and the creepiness of Kendra's life with two men who keep claiming to be in love with her for centuries and that she needs to acknowledge it is still there. Sigh. 

One of my biggest issues was the failure to write tenable dialogue for the former villains (I laughed every time Heat Wave spat out something, and even Captain Cold seemed more over the top than usual, if possible). If they're going to interact as people and not simply comic book baddies, then the writers/actors need to find another approach. 

Sara and Stein were kind of the bright points, because they both seemed more fleshed out than the rest. It is still the pilot, so I'm willing to give it a chance, at least in terms of storyline and characterization coming together, but even though pilots can be rough, usually it doesn't bode as well when they're not focused enough. 

I'm not sure how a season centered on capturing/killing Savage is going to pan out, mostly because I don't find Savage a compelling villain. I already sat through the terrible R'as from last season on Arrow... isn't that enough? 

• Love 1