Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, ahrtee said:

I'm not sure they'll be able to "do the finale justice" at any time in the reasonable future, and maybe closure would be better for everyone.  

No chance of Dabb doing the finale any justice, anyway.

• Love 4

I don't think anything will be filming until at least next year.  Not your typical TV shows and movies anyway.  Maybe stuff like talk shows or things where the people are standing far apart.  But, probably nothing where the production cares about its cast or crew.  Like at all.

2 hours ago, Katy M said:

I don't think anything will be filming until at least next year.  Not your typical TV shows and movies anyway.  Maybe stuff like talk shows or things where the people are standing far apart.  But, probably nothing where the production cares about its cast or crew.  Like at all.

The sad thing is that if they didn't schedule so many filming breaks this past season, they might have been finished with the filming portion of the series. Last year they aired their finale in early April, so they probably finished the filming in mid-March. Who knows what will happen now. 😞

• Love 2

I saw a tweet today from someone who has a "reliable source" on the show that said they will be back Aug. 5. Unclear if that is them coming there and then quarantining or if filming starts Aug. 5. And again there is no source and I don't know if it's true but JIC.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I saw a tweet today from someone who has a "reliable source" on the show that said they will be back Aug. 5. Unclear if that is them coming there and then quarantining or if filming starts Aug. 5. And again there is no source and I don't know if it's true but JIC.

Danneel posted that her and Jensen are doing a 5K run for charity on the 28th.  Even if he left the next day, there wouldn't be enough time for a 14 day quarantine for filming to start on the 5th. 

Plus, I saw a tweet from someone who interviewed Pedowitz and he didn't mention anything about a date, just that he hoped they could film in time to finish out the season starting in Sept or October. 

• Useful 2
Just now, ILoveReading said:

Danneel posted that her and Jensen are doing a 5K run for charity on the 28th.  Even if he left the next day, there wouldn't be enough time for a 14 day quarantine for filming to start on the 5th. 

Plus, I saw a tweet from someone who interviewed Pedowitz and he didn't mention anything about a date, just that he hoped they could film in time to finish out the season starting in Sept or October. 

Yeah I didn't say it was accurate. I am unsure. But they could arrive for 14-day quarantine on aug. 5 and then start shooting a few weeks later. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

So Pedowitz is optimistically eyeing the end of Aug or sometime in September - though everything is clearly still up in the air. It's possible the American actors, etc., could be hoping to fly in on Aug 4/5 or sometime around then, but shooting wouldn't start until after the 14 day quarantine, which would put it closer to the end of August. But again, it's going to depend on the border closure, whether they can get dispensation to get into the country to work if it's still closed, etc.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

I can appreciate the sentiment but...yuck😖

One human licking another human?

Call me a prude if you want, but I'm with you.

Yuck-and I don't care who's performing the act, nor the genders involved.

Just not my thing at all, I guess. 

And it also comes across as blatant and OTT publicity seeking to me, too-another one of my pet peeves.

To those who like it or don't mind it, no offense, but I literally cringe and scroll past them as fast as I can every time tweets like that make an appearance. 😖 🤮

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

If I think that was taken during a photo op at a con.  

So someone asked for that and they obliged?

Oy and Yikes. 😳

But then again, I've heard that some photo op requests are even more off the wall at the cons.

Go figure. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Why don’t they just make the ending a movie? Does the CW air movies? It could be filmed once the Borders open... which could be 2021. 

I imagine that TPTB want to keep the last seven episodes airing together. That's why they stopped showing even episodes they had completed when the pandemic hit and they knew it would stop production on the last two episodes.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I heard a rumor he might join The Boys.

Since that is not my cup of tea, I hope not. 

Selfishly, I would like to see him be the lead in a project for once. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Does anyone know if there is any video of the surround screens at SDCC the year that Kansas played 'Carry On My Wayward Son'?

Edited by Wynne88
Left out 'SDCC'
1 hour ago, Wynne88 said:

Does anyone know if there is any video of the surround screens at SDCC the year that Kansas played 'Carry On My Wayward Son'?

If you can find it I think Osric filmed the surrounding screens. It was on YT.  If I find it I will post it.

1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

Since that is not my cup of tea, I hope not. 

Selfishly, I would like to see him be the lead in a project for once. 

I agree but he and Kripke are pretty close friends.  I can't imagine it would be a very big paycheck though.

• Useful 1
23 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

If you can find it I think Osric filmed the surrounding screens. It was on YT.  If I find it I will post it.

I agree but he and Kripke are pretty close friends.  I can't imagine it would be a very big paycheck though.

If he just guest-starred for an ep, fine. But I would like to see him in something of his own.

• Love 6
(edited)

I'd love it if Jensen did a season of The Boys. It would be great exposure outside the CW world, IMO.  Plus, I loved S1. Definitely not your grandpa's superhero show.

I think the competition for good roles is going to be tougher than ever post-Covid. 

That poll is fun, but it was made up by an SPN fan, for SPN fans. I wouldn't put any stock in it at all. 

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Why does it seem like 18 minutes is an awfully long time to walk 1/4 mile?  I understand they're pacing themselves, but still.

I assume it's because they have 3 littles with them?

Lordy, he's got some grey in the beard.  Is it hot in here?

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Why does it seem like 18 minutes is an awfully long time to walk 1/4 mile?  I understand they're pacing themselves, but still.

Three small kids   and they stopped for cookies. 😄

• Love 13
22 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Three small kids   and they stopped for cookies. 😄

Yeah, it's pretty obvious Jensen is making a joke about how long it's taken so far with three small children, two with teeny tiny little legs. And then, of course, cookie and water breaks, because bribery is all important. 😄

• Love 9

He really does look good. It’s nice he gets to spend this time with his family after all those years commuting back and forth to Vancouver. And once his career takes off again he could be gone for weeks on end depending on the project.

So enjoy your downtime, Jensen. Kids grow up fast.

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, ukgirl71 said:

I think I’ve fallen in love with Arrow 😆

She's adorable.

Danneel: Hey Arrow, why are you taking a walk today?

Arrow: *considered pause* Oh, because my mom and dad are just being crazy.

• Love 11

I don't care for the facial hair, the way it's shaped.  To angular or something.  I like when he has a bit of scruff, but this looks too much like Senaca Crane for me. Those eyes, though...

• Useful 1
  • Love 1