Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

(edited)

Pilot

Crossroad Blues

All Hell Breaks Lose 2

Lazarus Rising

Changing Channels

Baby

Man, that was tough and I didn't include my favorite,  Point of No Return

Edited by roamyn
  • Love 2

There are way too many possibilities: the eps that show who the boys are/how they've grown; monster/case eps; heartbreaking eps, funny eps....all showing different aspects of the show.

But, oddly enough, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that one ep includes all the breadth of the show, doesn't really need any complicated explanations, and is fun, besides:  A Very Supernatural Christmas.  It tells everything about the boys, their bond, their upbringing, and the way they deal with monsters.  It's both disturbing and funny as hell.  

What more could you ask?😀

• Love 2

If I was going to entice someone to the show I'd have to try....

Pilot

Nightshifter

A Very Supernatural Christmas

Lazurus Rising

Changing Channels

The French Mistake/Baby

But then there's Devils Trap, In My Time of Dying, What Is and What Should Never Be, AHBL 1&2, Free To Be You and Me....and about 150 other episodes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I hope this is true. It's an article from March and I haven't heard anything about it. 

Voice Role as Batman/Bruce Wayne

Since 2021, Ackles has voiced Batman in the popular HBO Max animated series Batman: The Long Halloween. He will continue as Batman in 2024’s two-part animated film Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham.

New Comedy Pilot

Ackles is executive producing and starring in an untitled single-camera comedy pilot for ABC focused on a late-30s pop star whose fame is fading. He plays a former bandmate trying to reunite the group.

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

It's about freaking time!!!

Jensen Ackles to Headline New Prime Video Series ‘Countdown’ - Nerds and Beyond

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 2
(edited)

This is a stretch to call this a public appearance but I just saw Mark Sheppard on the Svengoolie show.  FYI:  Svengoolie is a very low budget TV show that has a cult following.  It airs grade B/C horror movies and it's hosted by a guy who uses makeup to look corpse-like and stands in an upright coffin while he intros the movie and makes bad jokes between commercial breaks.

It looks like Svengoolie caught Mark at some con.  Svengoolie called Mark "The King of Hell" and showed clips of many of the past shows Mark has acted in, and also Mark drumming in a band.  Mark says he's a fan of Sven too - they chatted for about 5 minutes.  Mark looked in good spirits and health.

Edited by patty1h
  • Like 5

Cast in other roles is closed, hope it's OK that I post here.

Watching an old episode of Without A Trace, a very young Mark Sheppard appeared as a lone shark and Mark Pellegrino was another criminal.  Sadly they didn't have any scenes together 

• Like 2
On 8/28/2024 at 4:12 PM, ahrtee said:

Any context to this?😄 (A new look for Soldier Boy, showing his kinder, gentler side?)

It was at the last convention. Someone was french braiding hair and Jensen got talked into it?🤷‍♀️

• Love 1