Type keyword(s) to search

Crisis On Earth-X Crossover Live Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

Just now, Sakura12 said:

I really think it's the American accent that takes some actors getting used to using while they are acting. Russell Tovey's been good in the other shows I've seen him in. 

I don't really understand why they have to make every character american instead of just letting them use their real accents.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Sakura12 said:

I really think it's the American accent that takes some actors getting used to using while they are acting. Russell Tovey's been good in the other shows I've seen him in. 

He's iffy but I agree he's usually good.

4 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

I've only seen him on Doctor Who and the UK original version of Being Human. He sounds so weird, here because of the change of accent.

Have we got all the Supergirl regulars now other than J'onn and Lena?  James, Winn, Kara and Alex.

8 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I don't really understand why they have to make every character american instead of just letting them use their real accents.

Too many foreign actors though  Not just Tovey but Wally and Jax.  It would be distracting. Amell and Rickard are Canadian too.

Just now, scarynikki12 said:

Again, Alex, they aren’t the same person.

Yeah her compassionate approach isn't working with "generations fighting the same war".

Aw Stein & Jax.  Hug!

• Love 3
Just now, statsgirl said:

I really like how the crossovers are putting in the emotional beats. Why can't they do this in the regular episodes?

Seriously. It makes everything so much better, and the stakes so much higher.

• Love 5