Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Law & Disorder

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

Jenelle goes to prison, Leah fights to regain custody of the twins, Kail and her mother call the cops on Joe and Chelsea and Cole get in their truck and laugh and sing while driving to the courthouse to get their marriage license.

• Love 20

I'm just now watching this. I kinda miss fiesty Jo. I know, I know, he was acting immaturely but knowing what we do now of Kail, it's kind of nice to see someone stand up to her and let her know how it is.

And it's weird to see Kail and Jo so young! They were just babies! And Kail was really naturally pretty. She really has messed up her face and body. Sad.

I'll probably post more after I'm finished watching. 

Editing to add, that I just need a clip of that lawyer telling Nathan straight up he was acting like a complete asshole to replay over and over again for my own amusement. It would've been so much better if we had gotten to see a lawyer telling Jenelle the same thing instead of kissing her ass.

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Jenelle crying hysterically because she could not smoke weed "FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!!" was sad on so many levels, mainly because she has NEVER cried for Jace. She cried more over Keefuh being able to blaze it up. Fucking turd.

And I lit a fatty and laughed my ass off. 

• Love 21

Jessica and Nathan were so stupid during that trial. They played right into Jenelle's lawyer's hands. They should've never admitted to a custody battle and wanting to get Kaiser away from Jenelle. Jenelle's lawyer didn't even have to try to make her case, they did it for her. I mean haven't they watched law & order? They should've just stuck with the story of Jenelle assaulting them and gave that lawyer nothing else. I hate that Jenelle got away with that just because Nathan and Jessica were so stupid. 

Oh and watching Jenelle fake cry on that stand over Kaiser makes me sick. She is such the little actress. She could give two shits if Kaiser got taken away. She just didn't want Nathan to have him. 

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
Had more to add
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

My husband just came to bed and said Good. Dodgers lost.LOL! Come on by...He already fell asleep as I wrote this. fucker. Wish I could sleep on demand!

Hahaha...mine fell asleep, too. He won't even notice I am gone. Shall I bring snacks? Munchies!

• Love 6

I missed the first 20 minutes or so. But, I must admit, I truly enjoyed seeing Jenelle's many times in and out of the county jail and listening to her wail because she couldn't smoke weed. Too bad she never cried like that for Jace. And, I howled like a hyena at the always hilarious "I can't go to jail. It's KE$HA! It's why I have all these feathers in my hair!" How Dustin the miracle lawyer kept a straight face during that, I'll never know. She actually asked him to tell the judge or probation officer about the concert and ask if she could do her time later! I'd forgotten she pressed charges (or, in Jenelle speak, took out charges on) against Keiffer and she drove him to turn himself in. On the way to the jail, Keiffer told her he was sorry for kicking her car in anger but he'd never assaulted her. She admits he didn't assault her, then in typical dead eyed Jenelle fashion says "Nothing I can do about it now". No "I'm sorry", nothing. He's going to jail because she lied to the cops and it's still not her fault. I love how MTV is doing a highlight reel of what a piece of shit she is.

Then, we have Chelsea and Cole having a fun time going to get their marriage license. Can't blame editing for this one Jenelle!

• Love 19

Actually compared to all of her boyfriends, Kieffer comes off looking fairly good! He even said he would quit smoking with her to help her out and kept telling her things weren't as bad as she thought. He really seemed to try to make her feel better. 

Jeez, when your life and relationships are so messed up that Keiffer is a high point. lol But he really didn't seem like that bad of a guy. Well, for someone like Jenelle anyway. 

EDIT: Oh shit, just saw the scene where Keiffer manhandled Jenelle away from his car so never mind about that not so bad stuff. I still maintain he comes off as the best boyfriend she's had. lol

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

Jessica and Nathan were so stupid during that trial. They played right into Jenelle's lawyer's hands. They should've never admitted to a custody battle and wanting to get Kaiser away from Jenelle. Jenelle's lawyer didn't even have to try to make her case, they did it for her. I mean haven't they watched law & order? They should've just stuck with the story of Jenelle assaulting them and gave that lawyer nothing else. I hate that Jenelle got away with that just because Nathan and Jessica were so stupid. 

Oh and watching Jenelle fake cry on that stand over Kaiser makes me sick. She is such the little actress. She could give two shits if Kaiser got taken away. She just didn't want Nathan to have him. 

The best part of her testimony though?

It was definitely when she was highlighting her culinary skills "I was making water....ice water..."

1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

I missed the first 20 minutes or so. But, I must admit, I truly enjoyed seeing Jenelle's many times in and out of the county jail and listening to her wail because she couldn't smoke weed. Too bad she never cried like that for Jace. And, I howled like a hyena at the always hilarious "I can't go to jail. It's KE$HA! It's why I have all these feathers in my hair!" How Dustin the miracle lawyer kept a straight face during that, I'll never know. She actually asked him to tell the judge or probation officer about the concert and ask if she could do her time later! 

The very first commercial break for my telecast (West Coast) was "Kesha at the EMAs....." I couldn't make this up if I tried!

Edited by Bridget
grammar!
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

My husband just came to bed and said Good. Dodgers lost.LOL! Come on by...He already fell asleep as I wrote this. fucker. Wish I could sleep on demand!

I sometimes go in and watch my fucker sleep...when he looks really relaxed I grab his nose. Yeah, I don't know why I'm not divorced yet either.

• Love 18
7 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

Actually compared to all of her boyfriends, Kieffer comes off looking fairly good! He even said he would quit smoking with her to help her out and kept telling her things weren't as bad as she thought. He really seemed to try to make her feel better. 

Jeez, when your life and relationships are so messed up that Keiffer is a high point. lol But he really didn't seem like that bad of a guy. Well, for someone like Jenelle anyway. 

EDIT: Oh shit, just saw the scene where Keiffer manhandled Jenelle away from his car so never mind about that not so bad stuff. I still maintain he comes off as the best boyfriend she's had. lol

Keiffer definitely comes off as her best boyfriend-lol. IIRC, he had been trying to get away from her for the entire fight and she wouldn't stop. She jumped on his back a few times and she was the one doing the hitting, not him. I don't advocate putting your hands on someone, ever. But, I'd be hard pressed to not slap the snot out of Jenelle if she went tasmanian devil on me. She was the aggressor in that one and Keiffer is the one that was charged with assault. He left and Jenelle was so pissed off that he wouldn't engage, she called the cops and said he assaulted her.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I sometimes go in and watch my fucker sleep...when he looks really relaxed I grab his nose. Yeah, I don't know why I'm not divorced yet either.

My husband sleeps on demand, too, and it's infuriating! Ugh! It must be a husband thing! 

1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

Keiffer definitely comes off as her best boyfriend-lol. IIRC, he had been trying to get away from her for the entire fight and she wouldn't stop. She jumped on his back a few times and she was the one doing the hitting, not him. I don't advocate putting your hands on someone, ever. But, I'd be hard pressed to not slap the snot out of Jenelle if she went tasmanian devil on me. She was the aggressor in that one and Keiffer is the one that was charged with assault. He left and Jenelle was so pissed off that he wouldn't engage, she called the cops and said he assaulted her.

Keiffer is a major loser by all normal standards....but even with his heroin habit and issues, I think he still may be *too good* for Jenelle......

Keiffer looks like a prince (a homeless, perpetually green-hoodied, dope head prince, but still...) compared to David and Nathan. 

• Love 22
9 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I howled like a hyena at the always hilarious "I can't go to jail. It's KE$HA! It's why I have all these feathers in my hair!" How Dustin the miracle lawyer kept a straight face during that, I'll never know. She actually asked him to tell the judge or probation officer about the concert and ask if she could do her time later!

Then, we have Chelsea and Cole having a fun time going to get their marriage license. Can't blame editing for this one Jenelle!

Getting to see baked Jenelle telling her completely unbelieving lawyer that there was no way she was going to miss Kesha--"I watch her videos on Youtube 30 times a day!" was PRICELESS. That poor guy looked gobsmacked. You could just see the thought bubble "For this I went to law school? I wanted to help people!"

And the scene when Jenelle called Barb to bail her out of jail, and Barb refused! Just under the pleading in her voice was the suppressed rage--you could tell she wanted to start yelling and demand that her mother come right now! and bail her out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good for Barb.

8 hours ago, Bridget said:

The best part of her testimony though?

It was definitely when she was highlighting her culinary skills "I was making water....ice water..."

I had to pause the DVR for a few minutes to collect myself. Even Jenelle realizes that she hardly comes off as Suzy Homemaker when she says she's in the kitchen, making water! I'm laughing uncontrollably again just thinking of it.

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Getting to see baked Jenelle telling her completely unbelieving lawyer that there was no way she was going to miss Kesha--"I watch her videos on Youtube 30 times a day!" was PRICELESS. That poor guy looked gobsmacked. You could just see the thought bubble "For this I went to law school? I wanted to help people!"

And the scene when Jenelle called Barb to bail her out of jail, and Barb refused! Just under the pleading in her voice was the suppressed rage--you could tell she wanted to start yelling and demand that her mother come right now! and bail her out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good for Barb.

I had to pause the DVR for a few minutes to collect myself. Even Jenelle realizes that she hardly comes off as Suzy Homemaker when she says she's in the kitchen, making water! I'm laughing uncontrollably again just thinking of it.

I think that was the first time Dustin the miracle lawyer realized what an out of touch with reality loser Jenelle is. She was totally stoned out of her gourd and had Jace with her. But, she's probably paid for a couple cars or a beach house for him over the years. He knew a cash cow when he saw it. Barb refusing to bail her out was wonderful. I've been in exactly the same position and you know what? While knowing your kid is in jail is a knife to your heart, you're able to get some sleep because you know they have three hots and a cot and you aren't worrying if they're cold, hungry or dead. When Jenelle got out, she went straight to Barb's and screamed at her for what seemed like hours. She blamed Barb for her missing school and horror of horrors, her cell phone being shut off while she was in the can. Sure, Jenelle. It was Barb's fault that you failed a drug test and your skanky ass was thrown in jail. The sad thing is, she hasn't changed at all and 2 more innocent children are being forced to live in her pretend world, well 3 if you count Maryssa.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

My husband sleeps on demand, too, and it's infuriating! Ugh! It must be a husband thing! 

Keiffer is a major loser by all normal standards....but even with his heroin habit and issues, I think he still may be *too good* for Jenelle......

Keiffer looks like a prince (a homeless, perpetually green-hoodied, dope head prince, but still...) compared to David and Nathan. 

I'm dying!!! LMFAOOOO!!!!

• Love 6
12 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

I'm just now watching this. I kinda miss fiesty Jo. I know, I know, he was acting immaturely but knowing what we do now of Kail, it's kind of nice to see someone stand up to her and let her know how it is.

And it's weird to see Kail and Jo so young! They were just babies! And Kail was really naturally pretty. She really has messed up her face and body. Sad.

I'll probably post more after I'm finished watching. 

Editing to add, that I just need a clip of that lawyer telling Nathan straight up he was acting like a complete asshole to replay over and over again for my own amusement. It would've been so much better if we had gotten to see a lawyer telling Jenelle the same thing instead of kissing her ass.

Lol I loved that lawyer. She straight up told him he acted like an asshole and had a drinking problem. He looked like he wanted to kill her. It was glorious. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dustin is a saint. He was so calm when he told her "There is no way I am asking your probation officer about a concert." I'm paraphrasing his exact response, but I'd love for him to write a book about what it was like working with that train wreck. I know that cannot happen, but a girl can dream!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, littleB1rdy said:

I know it's his job and he has a family he needs to provide for but I can't exactly call Dustin a saint when he's helped that cunt get away with so much because she has money she never earned.

He's a criminal defense attorney. While I hate that he's been able to keep her out of jail for a long term stint, he is very good at his job. I hope he charges Jenelle a much higher hourly rate than his other clients. I wouldn't sit in a room with her and listen to her lies and excuses for less than $500 an hour.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

guys...is  Keiffer kinda hot?  #askingforafriend

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

I know it's his job and he has a family he needs to provide for but I can't exactly call Dustin a saint when he's helped that cunt get away with so much because she has money she never earned.

Agree with you. By saint, I meant that he was so patient and calm with her that it blew my mind that he was able to contain himself and not drag Jenelle to jail himself. It was probably the exposure/free publicity/extra $$$ that allowed him to keep his cool, but I could never deal with her for more than three seconds if I had to see her,  whether I'm a fan in a gas station parking lot or...or...or....I can't think of anywhere else she goes that's in public! :) Help please! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, lovesnark said:

He's a criminal defense attorney. While I hate that he's been able to keep her out of jail for a long term stint, he is very good at his job. I hope he charges Jenelle a much higher hourly rate than his other clients. I wouldn't sit in a room with her and listen to her lies and excuses for less than $500 an hour.

Oh I agree completely and it's not Dustin's fault at all; it's actually that he's TOO good at his job. Great for him and I don't blame him at all but it just sucks that Jenelle can afford an attorney that great when she shouldn't be able to.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

Oh I agree completely and it's not Dustin's fault at all; it's actually that he's TOO good at his job. Great for him and I don't blame him at all but it just sucks that Jenelle can afford an attorney that great when she shouldn't be able to.

THIS!!! We all know he isn't the first attorney she was able to afford that was TOO good at his job. Her blonde female attorney kept her ass out of trouble during the assault and battery incident (when she threw a mason jar at Nathan's ex). Then again, Nathan's ex, Jess, stupidly acknowledged the custody battle, but I'm going to give Jess a pass on this one and think that she was perhaps unfortunately already being victimized and might've been acting like a parrot for Nathan.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

He's her "saul goodman" ... 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I kick him a lot ! I actually got really pissed and punched him and denied it when he woke up! So maddening!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

He's a saint? He's a lawyer. It is his job to represent people who hire him whether he has a family to support or not. 

3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Exactly. 

3 hours ago, Bridget said:

Dustin is a saint. He was so calm when he told her "There is no way I am asking your probation officer about a concert." I'm paraphrasing his exact response, but I'd love for him to write a book about what it was like working with that train wreck. I know that cannot happen, but a girl can dream!

Criminal attorneys have to have patience. They are dealing with people who are charged with crimes. They have to be in control. Dustin is no different than any other criminal defense attorney who is dealing with a bitch for a client. Their job is not to judge their client, but to represent and defend them from the charges they are facing. I am sure Jenelle is just one of many crazy clients he deals with on a weekly basis. 

• Love 4

I loved the part where Barb said she wouldn’t get Janelle out of jail. I thought she showed a lot of strength there. That is not easy to do. I liked how she didn’t believe Janelle that she would stop everything. 

I also noticed how refreshing it was to see all of them without much money. I know mtv started paying more but how did it go from them being broke to buying expensive cars?  It just seemed like a sudden shift to them having extra money all of the sudden. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, teapot said:

guys...is  Keiffer kinda hot?  #askingforafriend

Clean him up and I would definitely take him to the Sizzler. 

5 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

My friend can kinda see where your friend is coming from on that...

So a table for three?

• Love 17
2 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I'll have pancakes as an appetizer. I'm not even a stoner; I just eat like one. Babs is probably gonna show up and tell us we're all high. I mean. Our friends. Who are there. Because we are not. 

She will just yell at Kieffah! Should we all use code names? Mine is AmyFarrahFowler.

7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

One thing I liked about Kieffer was how he tried to tell Jenelle to NOT get breast implants. He said she didn't need them. 

I thought that was sweet. I mean Jenelle was small chested and her boyfriend said don't get them? How often does that happen?

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
Code names
  • Love 9
On 11/2/2017 at 2:02 AM, AmyFarrahFowler said:

You are so funny crazy AMYFARRAHFOWLER-got tears running down my cheeks from reading this!!

NEVER stop being you!!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

You are so funny crazy AMYFARRAHFOWLER-got tears running down my cheeks from reading this!!

NEVER stop being you!!

Can I show this to my fucker? Just to prove that SOMEBODY is okay with my idea of fun? ;) Thanks for your sweet words MG <3 

• Love 6

I'm about to piss my pants from all of your'friends' talk!!

3 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Can I show this to my fucker? Just to prove that SOMEBODY is okay with my idea of fun? ;) Thanks for your sweet words MG <3 

I want to run downstairs to wake MY fucker up just so he can read that there are more like me out there!

• Love 5