Type keyword(s) to search

Elizabeth & Andrei: Ballroom Blitz

• Start Topic

I find it a little mind-blowing the way Andrei treats Libby's mother and Libby does nothing to check him. He has been so disrespectful, shouting and swearing at her, and threatening to push her out and cut her off from Libby and her grandchildren - all because she wanted to invite all of her kids to her birthday party. How dare this big ape dictate what others can do, especially his MIL.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I know the deportation storyline is probably fake but now would not be a good time for them to move to Moldova.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-aud-nw-moldova-government-collapse-20230210-ym53yrnxuncfpjh2vcfygxtfbq-story.html

My cousin has been posting pictures of a woman with very flowery words of love. I finally got her name and looked her up. She is from Moldova. I also saw a a friend ask him when she is arriving and he said  in July. He is not in the US. 

When I saw Moldova I though Andrei! And then I thought if my cousin was in the US he could be on 90 Day Fiance. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

My cousin has been posting pictures of a woman with very flowery words of love. I finally got her name and looked her up. She is from Moldova. I also saw a a friend ask him when she is arriving and he said  in July. He is not in the US. 

When I saw Moldova I though Andrei! And then I thought if my cousin was in the US he could be on 90 Day Fiance. 

That could be a spin-off.  Non-American gets into long-distance engagement with other non-American.

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

That could be a spin-off.  Non-American gets into long-distance engagement with other non-American.

And my cousin is from the Dominican Republic! 

The more I think about it, the more it should be! 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 2/10/2023 at 1:18 PM, libgirl2 said:

And my cousin is from the Dominican Republic! 

The more I think about it, the more it should be! 

90 Days Love in Paradise?

• LOL 1