Type keyword(s) to search

Elizabeth & Andrei: Ballroom Blitz

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, magemaud said:

According to IMDB, Libby has two credits (besides 90 Days) a scene in "Homeland" and a role in a 2012 horror movie called "Secrets in the Snow." I'll bet she played a stupid teen, killed off early, in one of those scenes where you scream at the TV, "NO! DON'T GO IN THERE!" 

Secrets in the Snow is a Breakfast Club rip-off, not a horror movie. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

Ah, so Libby's character doesn't get killed off in a gory way for doing something stupid. Too bad, I would have liked to have seen that. Apparently the film has a "Christian message." 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Ah, so Libby's character doesn't get killed off in a gory way for doing something stupid. Too bad, I would have liked to have seen that. Apparently the film has a "Christian message." 

I'm surprised Andrei isn't pushing her out the door to try out for more bit parts in addition to her working for her father. I mean, you can't expect him to work. He's the king of the castle!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, magemaud said:

They ARE getting a paycheck to be on the show plus other perks 

Of course they are. That wasn't my point. My point was that if Libby had bit parts in films and whatever, that generates even more income and the more Libby makes, the more Andrei can justify staying home so it's surprising that he's not pushing her to pursue more of that.

• Love 3

That might come after their obligations to Sharp are over. Meanwhile, I think they’re doing okay financially and Libby’s being the sole breadwinner while Andrei is a “Home Stay Dad” is all manufactured drama. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That might come after their obligations to Sharp are over. Meanwhile, I think they’re doing okay financially and Libby’s being the sole breadwinner while Andrei is a “Home Stay Dad” is all manufactured drama. 

Do we know if he is working at all? I wondered about the drama aspect especially since he turned into even more of a caveman in Moldova. He seems a good villain and would relish the role as a most hated person. I just can't stand him. Drama or not, there is no way in hell that I would be spoken to the way he speak to Libby. 

• Love 5

You guys are the best. I am always impressed by the sleuthing that comes from this forum. Why can’t they just find people who honestly are looking for love. Why do they have to find so many actors? I want to like these people but then somebody finds a five second clip where so-and-so is sitting in a coffee shop during a scene and I feel used. I guess these reality shows are the reincarnation of soap operas.   When I was six years old I remember one little girl in my class always coming back from lunch at home with tears in her eyes and I thought something bad was happening to her and when I finally asked her about it she said she was home watching days of our lives or something like that with her mother.  Now I get it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Colfrmb said:

Why do they have to find so many actors? I want to like these people but then somebody finds a five second clip where so-and-so is sitting in a coffee shop during a scene and I feel used. 

That got me to thinking how many Americans on this franchise have TV or some type of acting credits BEFORE they were cast on this show. I'm going to start a list over on the Small Talk thread, feel free to contribute! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

That got me to thinking how many Americans on this franchise have TV or some type of acting credits BEFORE they were cast on this show. I'm going to start a list over on the Small Talk thread, feel free to contribute! 

All I can hear in my head after reading this is:  Pao, saying, "What you had an acting CAH-REER before filming?"  If everyone took a drink everytime Pao said cah-reer......well we would be ill!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Christina said:

I scrolled through the comments but don't see the movie name, nor do I care enough to look it up on her IMDB page. 

Short clip of Libby acting:

Yikes!  She had a bit part with one of the finest actors around, Damian Lewis!  I don't want to look her up on IMDB but I think it might have been an episode of Homeland.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Here are Libby and Andrrrrei at Costco, in a vlog.  I don't know what a vlog is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Costco/comments/hw95s9/just_a_couple_of_d_listers_letting_their_kid_lick/?sort=old

These two schmucks barely have half a brain of common sense between them. Yeah, taking your masks off to post selfie bullshit in Costco is worth risking your lives over. Stupid twats, the both of them.

• Love 6

Why do 2 adults and 1 child need to go grocery shopping together?  Surely 1 adult stays home (or in the car) with the child.   Grocery shopping stopped being a social outing months ago.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

These two schmucks barely have half a brain of common sense between them. Yeah, taking your masks off to post selfie bullshit in Costco is worth risking your lives over. Stupid twats, the both of them.

Andrei looks like those guys they hire to hand out samples.  They have to cover their beards, too.  😉

• Love 2
On 7/31/2020 at 3:52 PM, Gobi said:

Now this here pisses me off.  You don't fuck with John Hughes movies.  This makes me irrationally hate Libby even more than all the rational hate I already have for her. 

All of this manufactured dramaaaaaaaaa over whether or not she is going to call off the SECOND WEDDING to the hothead dip shit she is ALREADY married to?  

e63edc4e2e90348c622d37b462375b4e3a3645fa8e2987f93bf6c630ffd659fb.jpg.cea3ecd20c197d838e9f0ac432944b6b.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, endure said:

Chuck is such a fat ugly American and such a hypocrite, no one in the family ever says anything nice and they are the bad guys and scammers - Andrei is just a jerk who married one of them.

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-happily-ever-after-chuck-potthast-scam/

Libby's whole family really embraced the ugly American stereotype. For some reason, Jen pissed me off the most last night. I was especially amused by her complaining about the food being gross when she was sitting right in front of what appeared to be really nice grapes and other fresh fruit. They seem like they view themselves as so classy and upper crust but they are anything but that.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Quof said:

I'm disappointed that not one of you super sleuths has uncovered Andrei's Secret Shame.

Spoiler

According to the Fraudcast, Andrrrei's Secret Shame is that he saw a lot of corruption in the Moldovan police.  He didn't want to be part of it, so he moved to Ireland.  He doesn't want to talk about it, particularly in Moldova, for fear of retaliation, especially upon his family who lives there.  

They also said that Libby and family signed for another season.  

• Love 12
44 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Libby's whole family really embraced the ugly American stereotype. For some reason, Jen pissed me off the most last night. I was especially amused by her complaining about the food being gross when she was sitting right in front of what appeared to be really nice grapes and other fresh fruit. They seem like they view themselves as so classy and upper crust but they are anything but that.

They probably eat horrible scones from Starbucks back home.

• LOL 1

Since most of what The Lying Channel airs is producer-driven lies, I have to assume that Andrei and Libby's ugly family are playing the part assigned to them.

And that spoiler about the BIG SECRET being that Andrei saw a lot of corruption and didn't want to be a part of it AND didn't want to talk about it on camera for fear of retaliation against he family there makes complete sense. But of course the American Chucklefuck Twins wouldn't have the common sense to understand any of that because they're from 'MURICA DAMMIT!

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Since most of what The Lying Channel airs is producer-driven lies, I have to assume that Andrei and Libby's ugly family are playing the part assigned to them.

And that spoiler about the BIG SECRET being that Andrei saw a lot of corruption and didn't want to be a part of it AND didn't want to talk about it on camera for fear of retaliation against he family there makes complete sense. But of course the American Chucklefuck Twins wouldn't have the common sense to understand any of that because they're from 'MURICA DAMMIT!

He basically said all that while driving the Motherchuckers from the airport.  

• Love 7
On 8/9/2020 at 3:27 PM, Quof said:

Why do 2 adults and 1 child need to go grocery shopping together?  Surely 1 adult stays home (or in the car) with the child.   Grocery shopping stopped being a social outing months ago.  

Common sense doesn't apply here 🙄 and why do they let their toddler run around touching stuff when they're so hand to mouth at that age, and they keep touching or pulling down their masks....all this in a brief moment?

Edited by endure
On 8/1/2020 at 11:29 AM, Colfrmb said:

Why do they have to find so many actors? I want to like these people but then somebody finds a five second clip where so-and-so is sitting in a coffee shop during a scene and I feel used. I guess these reality shows are the reincarnation of soap operas.  

I think it's because most people wouldn't want to go on a reality TV show.  Most people would not want to expose themselves like that.  Actors on the other hand would do it just for the exposure.  It's the same reason people become "social media personalities."

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

To answer the question about sister Jenn's "rapper" husband, I found this from a while ago:

"so, what about Elizabeth’s brother-in-law Orlando Davis leaking the pregnancy news? In case you missed it, Orlando (who is married the Elizabeth’s sister Jaylyn) [apparently Jenn's SM name] was hosting his “Orlando and the Freak Show” morning show on Tampa radio station Wild 94.1 on October 1st when he was asked by a listener what his thoughts were about Andrei. “He’s a good guy,” Andrei said. “He takes care of his wife. They got a baby coming. So yeah, they’re doing their thing.”"

The article was published because Orlando "leaked" Libby's pregnancy news. I thought it was interesting that Orlando lists his jobs at the radio station as Morning DJ and JANITOR. Maybe that's a joke? Or an Urban Dictionary term for something else? Anyway, I'm not buying Chuck's assertion that Libby's sisters all married successful guys and drive around in Mercedes (which is apparently his idea of having "arrived.") 

Now that I look at his photo, I remember him from Libby and Andrei's first wedding. 

image.png.35a2b4581b819a7f75fe008d30dea2fb.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Christina said:

One of Libby's sisters excuses her behaviors in this video clip. I cannot hear it, but a comment says that she said a lot of words just to say "I'm ignorant."

She is so horrible, looks like she just made herself look even worse, she can’t even defend herself,  too funny but so pathetic.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, endure said:

She is so horrible, looks like she just made herself look even worse, she can’t even defend herself,  too funny but so pathetic.

The Hi Hater second slide tells me she is quite pleased with herself. She thinks she is famous now. Bitch, your sister is the Z lister....you aren't even on the list. Andrei's mom spent hours (and money) preparing all that food. They were all incredibly rude.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 12

Libby's sister is horrible.  First she KNEW the film crew would be there because they're on a TV show.  Second I'm sure they've seen pork fat before.  Third, Libby is whatever is lower than a Z list celebrity so shut it chickie.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, Christina said:

One of Libby's sisters excuses her behaviors in this video clip. I cannot hear it, but a comment says that she said a lot of words just to say "I'm ignorant."

Well, that clears it up! lol

Listen, whether I'm on a reality show or just visiting someone as a normal person in their home, I actually strive to be as gracious of a guest as I can be. If something is really weird or offensive, I wait until I'm back in the privacy of my own home with my husband to be a bitch about it.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 8

She’s horrible AND stupid! It’s not just that you wouldn’t eat unfamiliar food, dimwit! It was the absolute trashing of Moldovan culture, people, and food. I love that she’s getting backlash. 

On a separate note:

Sherrell’s World(YouTube Channel) has discovered a document showing Andrei was indicted for embezzlement a few years ago in Moldova. He was ultimately acquitted, but the implication is that this is the reason he left for Ireland. Here’s a link to the translated document. https://sip.lex.pl/orzeczenia-i-pisma-urzedowe/orzeczenia-sadow/29352-09-castravet-i-musienco-v-moldawia-decyzja-523071466

Not sure I believe this was the reason for him leaving. He said previously that his police job was very stressful and that cops there are corrupt, and probably not well-paid, so maybe he left for better job opportunities. The fact that he’s so secretive makes me suspect there’s a woman involved.

Edited by 7isBlue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I thought I kept it to post, but didn't. Someone pointed out the "peasant food" Libby's family turned their noses up at included fresh fruit and caviar. I would roll my eyes but I have a migraine from trying to watch Big Brother.

7 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

On a separate note:

Sherrell’s World(YouTube Channel) has discovered a document showing Andrei was indicted for embezzlement a few years ago in Moldova. He was ultimately acquitted, but the implication is that this is the reason he left for Ireland. Here’s a link to the translated document. https://sip.lex.pl/orzeczenia-i-pisma-urzedowe/orzeczenia-sadow/29352-09-castravet-i-musienco-v-moldawia-decyzja-523071466

Not sure I believe this was the reason for him leaving. He said previously that his police job was very stressful and that cops there are corrupt, and probably not well-paid, so maybe he left for better job opportunities. The fact that he’s so secretive makes me suspect there’s a woman involved.

Back when they first appeared on the show, people questioned how he could apply and have his hearing held in Ireland when Moldova didn't have any government office there. Someone then explained that because of his age, he had a Romanian passport and since Romania joined the EU, he could do it there in Ireland. At that time, it was said that he was a paper pusher at a police station and saw someone in the office doing things he didn't want to be involved in, so he started doing what is referred to as "migrant work" here in the US throughout the EU. At some point, he landed in Ireland and the bouncer job was one night a week, except when they had something big going on, but that is what they used for the show. He was doing other work at fairs and festivals in a security type role.

I also have no idea why he really left, but the document above has Andrei as born in the 1940s, so it is not him. The other man was born in the 1960s. I looked at it a whole two minutes ago and cannot remember numbers for anything, but the dates don't line up.

• Useful 2

Ah - i hope you’re right. The speculation is that these are either typos or the dates weren’t  inverted when the document wasn’t translated.

I’m not a huge Andrei fan anymore since seeing his aggressiveness the last few episodes. But Family Libby are so repulsive that I’d hate for them to have something to hang on him, especially considering the Chucks both have records. 

• Love 6
On 8/24/2020 at 1:16 PM, Grifter Lives said:
  Hide contents

They also said that Libby and family signed for another season.  

Jesus Christ.  Why are the worst inflicted on us over and over again?

• LOL 4