Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Elizabeth & Andrei: Ballroom Blitz

Recommended Posts


A douchebag's life is all about hoo-ha. I don't think he can commit to one.

Elisabeth may get her ass beat on a regular basis if she marries Andrei. I get a terrible vibe from him. Unlike any other on this show. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Nowhere said:

A douchebag's life is all about hoo-ha. I don't think he can commit to one.

Elisabeth may get her ass beat on a regular basis if she marries Andrei. I get a terrible vibe from him. Unlike any other on this show. 

He screams "Russian mafia" to me, although I know he's not Russian. I sincerely hope that between Libby's father and her sisters, they all manage to somehow either talk her out of this marriage or physically restrain her from it. "Russian mafia muscle" I should specify. He doesn't seem bright enough to be a strategist.

Edited by Schadenfreulein
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/24/2017 at 2:19 PM, Schadenfreulein said:

He screams "Russian mafia" to me, although I know he's not Russian. I sincerely hope that between Libby's father and her sisters, they all manage to somehow either talk her out of this marriage or physically restrain her from it. "Russian mafia muscle" I should specify. He doesn't seem bright enough to be a strategist.

Maybe he was in the Moldovan mafia? I don't get a mafia-type vibe from him, but that's not to say I'm right, either. Definitely he's unreasonably angry about some thing(s), believes he owns a woman because she chooses to be in a relationship with him, and says and does things that an abuser would. If she marries him, her life is going to be hell for a number of long years - possibly for the rest of her life. The fact he gets angry about her going out with friends and her sisters is a serious problem and a major red flag. My wife goes out with friends and her sisters from time to time. While I ask her what time she expects to be home, I'm doing it so I have an idea whether something has likely gone wrong - and I also don't view it as hard-and-fast; it's an estimation, a ballpark figure. If she's not home an hour after she said she probably would be, I'm calling her mobile to check on her - and I'm certainly not upset with her for not being home!

Off-topic: @Schadenfreulein I like your username. :)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

The idea that the biggest issue with your partner is that he doesnt want you going ou without him because of fear of her getting hit on is pretty self-flattering in my opinion. I doubt he isnt going out plenty himself. Usually when a guy doesnt want his girl to go out without him, it means he's doing stuff on the side himself. This type of alpha male typically doesnt stick to one female, just saying. My husband and I were having a convo about this a few weeks ago, because his friends don't like for their wives to go out to bars/girls nights without them, but my husband has absolutely no problem with that, though I rarely do go out. I told him :"Aren't you worried?!" Him: "Nope!" SMDH. I WISH he would tell me he would hate for me to get hit on by other guys, and it would make him jealous, or at least objectify me a TEENY bit. Modern man for ya. 

Edited by Matias130
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Matias130 said:

The idea that the biggest issue with your partner is that he doesnt want you going ou without him because of fear of her getting hit on is pretty self-flattering in my opinion. I doubt he isnt going out plenty himself. Usually when a guy doesnt want his girl to go out without him, it means he's doing stuff on the side himself. This type of alpha male typically doesnt stick to one female, just saying. My husband and I were having a convo about this a few weeks ago, because his friends don't like for their wives to go out to bars/girls nights without them, but my husband has absolutely no problem with that, though I rarely do go out. I told him :"Aren't you worried?!" Him: "Nope!" SMDH. I WISH he would tell me he would hate for me to get hit on by other guys, and it would make him jealous, or at least objectify me a TEENY bit. Modern man for ya. 

No kidding - too much complacency is just annoying. I think most of us want our man to be a little bit possessive - just not neurotic or controlling. But basically saying, "Nah, I'm so not worried about anyone giving you a second look, babe. You go on and have fun."

That would irk me too.

Question me about what I'm going to wear and what time I'll be back? No.

Just barely perceptible nostril flaring when some other dude is clearly checking me out or trying to chat me up? Absolutely essential.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/24/2017 at 3:19 PM, Schadenfreulein said:

He screams "Russian mafia" to me, although I know he's not Russian. I sincerely hope that between Libby's father and her sisters, they all manage to somehow either talk her out of this marriage or physically restrain her from it. "Russian mafia muscle" I should specify. He doesn't seem bright enough to be a strategist.

I get Russian Mafia wannabe which is even scarier. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Mr Evenstar is so laid back he’s horizontal.  I’m a cute gal who works in a male dominated and lucrative profession who has had to dine out with and travel with male coworkers and clients.  Being Latino, he gets a little machismo sometimes, but a little machismo is sexy, but he also knows it’s ridiculous for me to not work to avoid all of that.  If Aaaaandreyyyyyy wants to keep her like a hothouse flower, he’d better be making some serious coin.

He and I discussed up front long ago what was regarded as proper and seemly around opposite sex friends, coworkers, and clients and what was ‘not on, guvnah’. Most of it was obvious to both of use but there’s always going to be something that might be a bigger deal to one person than another.  You discuss it and respect it. 

 He keeps up with me for security reasons to make sure I’m safe or when he should expect me to be home. And if he goes out for milk, I want to make sure he lets me know, so I don’t have to worry he’s been carjacked or a victim of a drive by shooting.

Andrei is obviously overcompensating for a small winkie.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Matias130 said:

The idea that the biggest issue with your partner is that he doesnt want you going ou without him because of fear of her getting hit on is pretty self-flattering in my opinion. I doubt he isnt going out plenty himself. Usually when a guy doesnt want his girl to go out without him, it means he's doing stuff on the side himself. This type of alpha male typically doesnt stick to one female, just saying. My husband and I were having a convo about this a few weeks ago, because his friends don't like for their wives to go out to bars/girls nights without them, but my husband has absolutely no problem with that, though I rarely do go out. I told him :"Aren't you worried?!" Him: "Nope!" SMDH. I WISH he would tell me he would hate for me to get hit on by other guys, and it would make him jealous, or at least objectify me a TEENY bit. Modern man for ya. 

 This reminds me of the rule of thumb that cheaters always accuse you of what they  themselves are doing.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Schadenfreulein said:

No kidding - too much complacency is just annoying. I think most of us want our man to be a little bit possessive - just not neurotic or controlling. But basically saying, "Nah, I'm so not worried about anyone giving you a second look, babe. You go on and have fun."

That would irk me too.

Question me about what I'm going to wear and what time I'll be back? No.

Just barely perceptible nostril flaring when some other dude is clearly checking me out or trying to chat me up? Absolutely essential.

The problem for me is that jealousy is a pointless emotion that burns energy and time better spent on other things. I believe two things about sharing my life with other people, with the first being most obviously applicable to romantic partners (but, in my opinion, really does apply to anyone with whom you associate or socialize). First, I believe that my wife chooses me every morning when she wakes up and every night when she goes to sleep. I have to trust that she chooses me in the times between and that trust is verified by her words and actions. Second, I believe that we are not necessarily intended to walk a common path with everyone in our lives for our entire lives. That includes parents, cousins, uncles, friends, work associates, as well as boyfriends, girlfriends, spouses, and others. When it comes to those people I really like and value, such as my wife, I try to simply be thankful for the days that our paths through life are parallel to one another. As for people I don't really like, I try to engineer it such that my path diverges from theirs at the earliest opportunity; until then, I suffer or tolerate their presence (depending upon how much I dislike them). When the paths of people whose relationships I value diverge from mine, I can accept that and I can wish them well on their way. That's not to say I won't be sad, that I won't miss them, or even that I won't attempt to see what can be done to walk with them a while longer because I certainly will do all those things. It's just that when the time comes for them to go, I can let them go. Anyway, that's how I look at relationships: my friends and my spouse choose me to be their friend or spouse (as applicable) until they do not. When they no longer choose me, I can accept that and let them go.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I wish this girl would lay off the lipstick, it makes her look terrible. You’re supposed to pick your best feature and play it up, but her lips are definitely not it. 

 

She looks like a completely different person in the photos they show of her and Andre, what happened? Either she perfected that MySpace magic or she had a complete reverse makeover since she met him! 

 

My suspicion in this relationship came when they showed a clip about him overstaying his tourist visa which means he likely had a ban placed on him and he can’t enter the US for 5-10 years... perfect way around that? Get married to a US citizen. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, MrSmith said:

The problem for me is that jealousy is a pointless emotion that burns energy and time better spent on other things. I believe two things about sharing my life with other people, with the first being most obviously applicable to romantic partners (but, in my opinion, really does apply to anyone with whom you associate or socialize). First, I believe that my wife chooses me every morning when she wakes up and every night when she goes to sleep. I have to trust that she chooses me in the times between and that trust is verified by her words and actions. Second, I believe that we are not necessarily intended to walk a common path with everyone in our lives for our entire lives. That includes parents, cousins, uncles, friends, work associates, as well as boyfriends, girlfriends, spouses, and others. When it comes to those people I really like and value, such as my wife, I try to simply be thankful for the days that our paths through life are parallel to one another. As for people I don't really like, I try to engineer it such that my path diverges from theirs at the earliest opportunity; until then, I suffer or tolerate their presence (depending upon how much I dislike them). When the paths of people whose relationships I value diverge from mine, I can accept that and I can wish them well on their way. That's not to say I won't be sad, that I won't miss them, or even that I won't attempt to see what can be done to walk with them a while longer because I certainly will do all those things. It's just that when the time comes for them to go, I can let them go. Anyway, that's how I look at relationships: my friends and my spouse choose me to be their friend or spouse (as applicable) until they do not. When they no longer choose me, I can accept that and let them go.

Thats pretty deep stuff right there, and it all ring correct. However I think that most women like to feel that their man is at least a tiny bit possessive of them, because it makes them feel extra "special" in a way. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, MrSmith said:

The problem for me is that jealousy is a pointless emotion that burns energy and time better spent on other things. I believe two things about sharing my life with other people, with the first being most obviously applicable to romantic partners (but, in my opinion, really does apply to anyone with whom you associate or socialize). First, I believe that my wife chooses me every morning when she wakes up and every night when she goes to sleep. I have to trust that she chooses me in the times between and that trust is verified by her words and actions. Second, I believe that we are not necessarily intended to walk a common path with everyone in our lives for our entire lives. That includes parents, cousins, uncles, friends, work associates, as well as boyfriends, girlfriends, spouses, and others. When it comes to those people I really like and value, such as my wife, I try to simply be thankful for the days that our paths through life are parallel to one another. As for people I don't really like, I try to engineer it such that my path diverges from theirs at the earliest opportunity; until then, I suffer or tolerate their presence (depending upon how much I dislike them). When the paths of people whose relationships I value diverge from mine, I can accept that and I can wish them well on their way. That's not to say I won't be sad, that I won't miss them, or even that I won't attempt to see what can be done to walk with them a while longer because I certainly will do all those things. It's just that when the time comes for them to go, I can let them go. Anyway, that's how I look at relationships: my friends and my spouse choose me to be their friend or spouse (as applicable) until they do not. When they no longer choose me, I can accept that and let them go.

Absolutely  - couldn't agree more. I think what I was trying to convey was that any "jealousy" should be playful. Also, you sound like a total keeper :)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Matias130 said:

Thats pretty deep stuff right there, and it all ring correct. However I think that most women like to feel that their man is at least a tiny bit possessive of them, because it makes them feel extra "special" in a way. 

I can see that side of it. I suppose my wife gets that from me in that if someone is trying to pick her up and won't take "no", she knows I'll be happy to bury them where they stand.

4 minutes ago, Schadenfreulein said:

Absolutely  - couldn't agree more. I think what I was trying to convey was that any "jealousy" should be playful. Also, you sound like a total keeper :)

This is an interesting concept and one I had not previously considered. I'll have to think about this over the weekend and see if I can remember doing this any time recently. Maybe I'll just ask her because she's certain to know. LOL

Thanks! I try :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

I can see that side of it. I suppose my wife gets that from me in that if someone is trying to pick her up and won't take "no", she knows I'll be happy to bury them where they stand.

But if you make them lie down first, you don't have to dig the hole as deep.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/27/2017 at 9:01 AM, LJN911 said:

I wish this girl would lay off the lipstick, it makes her look terrible.

Her lips are so distracting! I don't know if they're really that misshapen or she just applies the bright lipstick badly, but between her Betty Davis eyes and all the grimaces she makes when she talks, I find her unwatchable. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

33 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

Isn't Moldovia that fake kingdom ruled by Julie Andrews?

Genovia is the fake kingdom, Moldova is a republic between Romania and Ukraine.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 31/10/2017 at 5:51 PM, biakbiak said:
On 31/10/2017 at 5:15 PM, booboopbedoo said:

Isn't Moldovia that fake kingdom ruled by Julie Andrews?

Genovia is the fake kingdom, Moldova is a republic between Romania and Ukraine.

It was a joke

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Andrei looks like a real tool.  A pasty white pissed as a rat little jerk type.  I hope Elizabeth wises up and realizes that no sex is worth putting up with his sloppy, controlling, drunk ass.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I'm wondering about the drinking. He is holding a drink in just about everything he is in. Even in the preview they are outside and he has a bottle in a paper bag.

Ok; I was wrong. Looks like it was an umbrella lol.

Edited by Emkat · Reason: I was wrong
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

By the way, I am a bored lawyer who did ten minutes of googling on a hunch, and it appears that overstaying a tourist visa ten years ago would have virtually no effect on a subsequent K-1 visa application.

That makes sense, overstaying a tourist visa just suggests immigrant intent, and immigrant intent won't be held against you when applying for an immigrant visa like the K-1.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I feel like either Andrei doesn't really want to come to the US, or he is too laid back and doesn't take things seriously. I also think he might have a temper on him.

Elizabeth's statement lipstick is all wrong for her.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

23 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

OMGosh..let's hope not!

30. Are you a terrorist?

Oh now see? You ruined it!  I wanted everyone to actually go to the list and read the questions, and you gave #30 away! LOL!

But honestly, I wonder (in sort of a "Newlywed Game" sense), how many American engaged couples NOT bringing over a fiancé/fiancée from another country would be able to answer all of those questions correctly? You would HOPE they could, but with so many people getting married today concentrating on the *wedding* instead of the *marriage* - I wonder how well they really know each other (or are actually paying attention and remember some of these things when they're mentioned).

I just went back to the list, and I must be tired because I truly thought #61 said "How much time have you spent together in prison?"

Edited by TwirlyGirly · Reason: Added something.
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

3. What make/model/color is your fiance’s car?

I've been married 48 years and I'd totally flunk this question. (I'm not even sure of the color of my husband's car..it's either navy blue or black..lol)

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Oh now see? You ruined it!  I wanted everyone to actually go to the list and read the questions, and you gave #30 away! LOL!

But honestly, I wonder (in sort of a "Newlywed Game" sense), how many American engaged couples NOT bringing over a fiancé/fiancée from another country would be able to answer all of those questions correctly? You would HOPE they could, but with so many people getting married today concentrating on the *wedding* instead of the *marriage* - I wonder how well they really know each other (or are actually paying attention and remember some of these things when they're mentioned).

I just went back to the list, and I must be tired because I truly thought #61 said "How much time have you spent together in prison?"

Here's looking at you Evelyn. Evelyn doesn't need to ask these questions because everything she likes, David likes. No one would disagree with such a special snowflake. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

To be fair, the interviewer probably expects some of the questions to be unanswered or hesitating.  If they're all answered too easily it would look as if they'd been studied & practiced.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I found this list of the types of interview questions normally asked of a petitioner for a K-1 visa:

https://rapidvisa.com/fiance-visa-interview/

I want to know whether anyone has ever answered "Yes" to question #30.  If so, was their visa application approved?

Looks like Anna from "Frozen" would have flunked badly.  Kristoff would be a good immigration inspector.  

27. What is your fiance’s full name?

59. What is your fiance’s favorite food?

70. What color are your fiance’s eyes? (Josh might have trouble with this one too)

19 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

3. What make/model/color is your fiance’s car?

I've been married 48 years and I'd totally flunk this question. (I'm not even sure of the color of my husband's car..it's either navy blue or black..lol)

Aika: Porsche! 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

OMGosh..let's hope not!

30. Are you a terrorist?

I believe that is a perjury/visa fraud trap.  They don't actually expect anyone to answer "yes", but if it is later found that they lied, they can be charged with a crime or quickly deported for lying.   

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I try to not mock anyone’s facial features, since people can’t help how they look or what hand they are dealt with respect to their physicality.

But that blow up doll mouth of Elizabeth’s is something I can’t unsee.  When she wears that garish lipstick and there’s a Mr Bill like facial expression, you just can’t look away. It’s so distracting. It looks almost like she’s got some sort of past injury or surgery that makes her make weird faces.  Elizabeth with glasses and not having that super bright lipstick and layers of makeup troweled on her face, it was surprisingly a relief to see she’s actually quite pretty.

Now, if she’d stop that affected pronunciation of Andrrrrrei! That is like a cheese grater to my nerves!

Still not sure how I feel about her guy.  He has a brooding, moody, abrasive, boorish, combative personality. Alexei (previous season) was sort of like that, but once he cooled off from his agitated state, he was jovial and easy going once again.  He would say hurtful things at times, but he wasn’t someone you’d ever think would be a wife beater, even when he was being an ass. But Andrei, the jury’s out AFAIC.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if the the show played up his "bad boy" schtick? Elizabeth seems like the type of person who portrays Andreeeiii as someone who bad, tough, and rough around the edges because she wants people to think she is a"rebel."

Granted, we haven't seen much of him, and he may be an asshole, but I think some of that comes from the culture he comes from. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Hero said:

I wonder if the the show played up his "bad boy" schtick? Elizabeth seems like the type of person who portrays Andreeeiii as someone who bad, tough, and rough around the edges because she wants people to think she is a"rebel."

Granted, we haven't seen much of him, and he may be an asshole, but I think some of that comes from the culture he comes from. 

Elizabeth is always prefacing everything about Andrei with”well where he’s from..blah, blah, blah”.  She makes it sound like geography absolves him of being an asshole.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I don't think Andrei is as bad as they make him out to be, though that face looks like it's been broken a few times. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

The funny thing about Andrrrei, is that he keep saying stuff like "Where we live doesn't matter, as long as we are together."  Does this mean he is genuinely crazy about Elizabeth and just wants to spend the rest of his life with her, or is he saying what he thinks he is supposed to say to make it seem like he isn't in it for the green card?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I really expected to dislike Andrei based on everything Elizabeth said/implied about him.  From what we’ve seen on screen so far he isn’t the mean, moody, Neanderthal Elizabeth described.  He is a little rough around the edges, but that seems to be it.  She was being annoying AF with those interview questions and I could see why he got frustrated with her.  My sense is she is frequently overly dramatic so he shuts it down quick.  She should stop talking about him like he has an explosive temper, unless he really does.  And if that were the case why would she stay with him?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I really expected to dislike Andrei based on everything Elizabeth said/implied about him.  From what we’ve seen on screen so far he isn’t the mean, moody, Neanderthal Elizabeth described.  He is a little rough around the edges, but that seems to be it.  She was being annoying AF with those interview questions and I could see why he got frustrated with her.  My sense is she is frequently overly dramatic so he shuts it down quick.  She should stop talking about him like he has an explosive temper, unless he really does.  And if that were the case why would she stay with him?

I liked Andrrrei a lot more during this episode.  But, I disagree about the interview questions.  She was trying to prepare him for the crucial interview with questions that actually get asked at such interviews.  I think she was right that is was especially important for him to have a good answer to the question about why he overstayed his travel visa.  He was on the right track, with his "I was young and stupid", but he needed to polish it up a bit, IMO.  The attitude he got about "not wanting to kiss up to get a visa" made me think he has a bit of a temper.   The interview is a "must kiss up" situation.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 5:30 PM, ChiCricket said:

OMGosh..let's hope not!

30. Are you a terrorist?

My husband almost blew it coming back in to the US from Canada once.  He'd never been through customs before (besides once when he was 13, and he slept through it), and the whole way up to Canada, he kept talking about the episode of South Park where Jimbo and Ned get busted coming back into the US from Mexico with illegal fireworks.  They ask him if he has any firearms or explosives in the car, and he says "yes".  Then "DAMMIT, I ALWAYS GET THAT ONE WRONG!!".  Then they get arrested.  And they practice in prison for when they get out, and Jimbo still keeps answering wrong.  They didn't ask us anything like that going in to Canada.  Just where we were going, how long we were going to be there, and where we were staying.  Then they asked us to stop before crossing the bridge and see a woman who was collecting surveys for Tourism Canada.  She was very nice and gave us a survey she wanted us to mail when we returned home.  No biggie.

On the way back, the US side asked us all kinds of questions, and when they got to the firearms one, my husband started to chuckle.  He was asked "What's so funny?".  He asked if the customs agent ever saw that episode of SP.  He had not.  We voluntarily offered for them to search the car.  They didn't.  I did let them know about fruit we got at a farm market - he looked at it and said it was OK, and then we got let through.  I wanted to go upside his head for a few minutes, lol.

  • Like 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I kind of got the impression that Andrrrrrrei just doesn't care that much if he's approved or not.  He said more than once that if he's not they can live in Ireland or Moldova.  If that's the way he feels then it makes sense that he wouldn't be prepared to grovel to pass the interview - assuming that you can call it passing or whatever.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Drogo said:

I don't think Andrei is as bad as they make him out to be, though that face looks like it's been broken a few times. 

ICAM. I don't watch live because it's football season, so often I've read these threads before I've watched the episode. I was prepared for a threatening and ragey Andrei; instead I found him charmingly unpolished and old fashioned. I generally really like very masculine men (and I'm a staunch feminist!) so I generally like Andrei. I can see why Elizabeth is so taken with him.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Pachengala said:

ICAM. I don't watch live because it's football season, so often I've read these threads before I've watched the episode. I was prepared for a threatening and ragey Andrei; instead I found him charmingly unpolished and old fashioned. I generally really like very masculine men (and I'm a staunch feminist!) so I generally like Andrei. I can see why Elizabeth is so taken with him.

I don't see him as ragey either. He's stereotypical Eastern European, I would have guessed he was Ukrainian if they hadn't said. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

My problem with Andrei is that Elizabeth herself has said that he has a temper, is controlling and expects her to be submissive, and she feels intimated by him.  Those are some pretty big red flags.  If she thinks those things will change, someone needs to tell her that things generally don't get better after the honeymoon phase is over.  I feel worried for her.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/8/2017 at 10:24 AM, Bryce Lynch said:

She was trying to prepare him for the crucial interview with questions that actually get asked at such interviews.  I think she was right that is was especially important for him to have a good answer to th

To clarify my point, I think it was smart of Elizabeth to practice the questions. In what we were shown, which of course isn’t everything, when he gave a poor or incomplete answer she nastily told him he was wrong rather than offering constructive criticism him or helping him round out his answer.  It didn’t seem like she was really willing to help him and enjoyed telling him he was wrong.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size