Type keyword(s) to search

Elizabeth & Andrei: Ballroom Blitz

• Start Topic

We were talking about this earlier in the thread. This is what I remember as the reason he left originally said back when he first appeared. Since I bailed on this season because I realized I hated everyone, except Mykul but he's with that hosebeast Angela, I'm not sure why it is being brought up again, or which episode it's from, but think it must have been the Sept 6 ep.

Direct link https://www.instagram.com/p/CE0MTpjDgYY/

Old photo of peasant food showing caviar - 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE0S5ABDI_-/

• Love 4

It's one thing to play a fictional character where you pretend to be a person who does and says terrible things, but, to portray yourself and put it out there that you are really that way AND involve your child and family.....to me, it's not the same.  Whether you are that way or are willing to portray that you are REALLY that way is disgusting.  And, with Andrei, I don't think he's a good enough actor to be be that convincing as a verbally abusive bully.  It comes real natural to him.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, seasons said:

Sorry if this has been covered, but has Elizabeth or her sisters (lol referred to as "the coven" somewhere else on this site) had a breast job? They are all pretty large chested, especially Elizabeth. 😕

I don't think Elizabeth has had a beast job, her boobs hang too low almost to her waist... Implants are usually very perky and up high.

When Elizabeth walked into the reception in her white wedding gown her boobs were drooping to her waist, she could use a good push-up bra.

I didn't notice her sisters boobs so I can't comment on her other than even with a pound of makeup she isn't much to look at.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't think Elizabeth has had a beast job, her boobs hang too low almost to her waist... Implants are usually very perky and up high.

When Elizabeth walked into the reception in her white wedding gown her boobs were drooping to her waist, she could use a good push-up bra.

I didn't notice her sisters boobs so I can't comment on her other than even with a pound of makeup she isn't much to look at.

I don't know about the sisters but they got much larger after her pregnancy and she is breastfeeding

• Love 3
On 9/8/2020 at 2:05 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

It's one thing to play a fictional character where you pretend to be a person who does and says terrible things, but, to portray yourself and put it out there that you are really that way AND involve your child and family.....to me, it's not the same.  Whether you are that way or are willing to portray that you are REALLY that way is disgusting.  And, with Andrei, I don't think he's a good enough actor to be be that convincing as a verbally abusive bully.  It comes real natural to him.  

I've been saying that all along, and about Family Aseulu, too. Even if they're "acting", the fact they're willing to go along with it really says something. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I've been saying that all along, and about Family Aseulu, too. Even if they're "acting", the fact they're willing to go along with it really says something. 

What it says is they're willing to do anything for money and fame.  

Some people are like that. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't think Elizabeth has had a beast job, her boobs hang too low almost to her waist...

I think this was a typo, but I 100% approve of this wording! I can't stand Libby and her nasty attitude and her dark lipstick and horrendous top knot. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
On 9/14/2020 at 1:35 AM, seasons said:

Sorry if this has been covered, but has Elizabeth or her sisters (lol referred to as "the coven" somewhere else on this site) had a breast job? They are all pretty large chested, especially Elizabeth.

are they all waitresses in a family owned restaurant? 

11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yes my auto-correct does not like "breasts" 

nor, do I suspect, does Ericee, really

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 15
7 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Is Libby's sister trying to cover up her coochie? I didn't watch the episode, but in these pics she's got some weird arm placement going on. 

Maybe she wore the wrong underwear. Also, wearing a skin tight dress to a conservative wedding? Really? I admit I made the mistake of wearing a short slip dress a few times when they were in fashion, I was 20 and 90 lbs so nothing really  to see but my boyfriends mother was not thrilled. A supposed fashionista like Jen should know better.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Her sister did a shit job on her makeup! Those eyebrows!!

This!....When her sister said she was finished applying Libby's makeup I was shocked because it looked like it needed a lot more work.

I thought she was joking or something. 😮

• Love 7

Unfortunately implants can head ‘south’ over time and often do. That dogarn gravity thing....

I thought the pictures were lovely. The makeup not great but they are a pretty cute family with that baby.

Edited by Dahlia
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

This!....When her sister said she was finished applying Libby's makeup I was shocked because it looked like it needed a lot more work.

Maybe Jealous Jenn applied clown makeup on Libby on purpose 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Libby's face looks wierd, did she start wth the fillers?

I was just going to say the same thing, wtf is she doing to her face.. it kind of looks like melting wax and all out of proportion.

She's already a plain Jane and whatever she's doing isn't improving the situation.  👹

• Love 9
13 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah I’m not sure what attracted Andrei to her unless it was the green card.  Certainly not her dour personality.

Maybe he's looking past her saggy boobs, and double chin.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I was just going to say the same thing, wtf is she doing to her face.. it kind of looks like melting wax and all out of proportion.

She's already a plain Jane and whatever she's doing isn't improving the situation.  👹

If I was going to do anything to her face, first thing I'd opt for is a chin implant

53 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Seinfeld reference?!  Love it.

Yes, we sneak them in as much as we can since so often Seinfeld applies to life. Not that there's anything wrong with that! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 9
On 9/14/2020 at 8:29 AM, Neurochick said:

What it says is they're willing to do anything for money and fame.  

Some people are like that. 

Back before I lost my Amy to cancer, she was 7 years old and started her own recycling business, to save for a new bike that had been stolen(us country bumpkins moved to the big city and had to learn about locking everything up!) She was a special guest of the United Nations for Earth Day Celebrations in New York city, and because we were from a small province in Canada, a big fuss was made all over the media, all across Canada. You just wouldn't believe how tiring it got having to deal with the press as well as ignorant and jealous people in the public. After 2 years of having her 15 minutes of fame, I had to shut it down, it was just way too much to have to deal with for our family. Not for all of the money in the world would I ever, ever appear on any of these crazy reality shows! I seriously think that you have to have some screws loose to participate on them and follow these so called scripts that they are supposed to be following, and you must really have to have a huge ego to put your life in the public eye. It just got to be so crazy! I was happy for Amy, and so very glad that she never had an egotistical bone in her body, because she had such great experiences. Sadly, Amy passed away from a rare cancer on September 11, 2002. I just posted a yearly tribute to her on my public Facebook page, like I do every year. Thankfully, I have more memories to look back on than if she had never done what she did, but being in the public eye isn't easy for the regular person, at all. I would never do anything like that again, even for a million dollars. I value my privacy way too much.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

Back before I lost my Amy to cancer, she was 7 years old and started her own recycling business, to save for a new bike that had been stolen(us country bumpkins moved to the big city and had to learn about locking everything up!) She was a special guest of the United Nations for Earth Day Celebrations in New York city, and because we were from a small province in Canada, a big fuss was made all over the media, all across Canada. You just wouldn't believe how tiring it got having to deal with the press as well as ignorant and jealous people in the public. After 2 years of having her 15 minutes of fame, I had to shut it down, it was just way too much to have to deal with for our family. Not for all of the money in the world would I ever, ever appear on any of these crazy reality shows! I seriously think that you have to have some screws loose to participate on them and follow these so called scripts that they are supposed to be following, and you must really have to have a huge ego to put your life in the public eye. It just got to be so crazy! I was happy for Amy, and so very glad that she never had an egotistical bone in her body, because she had such great experiences. Sadly, Amy passed away from a rare cancer on September 11, 2002. I just posted a yearly tribute to her on my public Facebook page, like I do every year. Thankfully, I have more memories to look back on than if she had never done what she did, but being in the public eye isn't easy for the regular person, at all. I would never do anything like that again, even for a million dollars. I value my privacy way too much.

Sorry for your loss ☹️

• Love 10

I'm not a fan of these two but it was a wedding. A happy event. With many of Andrei's friends and family and friends of friends there. It was mortifying to see Libby's drunken brother's behavior. What a lovely view of Libby's family all those people must have. She should have thrown him out. Told her father or sister or someone else to take him back to the hotel and put cartoons on for him. And then enjoyed the party.

• Love 12
On 9/15/2020 at 12:55 PM, magemaud said:
On 9/14/2020 at 1:35 AM, seasons said:

Sorry if this has been covered, but has Elizabeth or her sisters (lol referred to as "the coven" somewhere else on this site) had a breast job? They are all pretty large chested, especially Elizabeth.

are they all waitresses in a family owned restaurant? 

10 points for Seinfeld reference!

@Nicmar - that was a lovely story to honor your daughter.

• Love 2
On 9/21/2020 at 9:23 PM, Christina said:

The second slide is a video

The women in this family seem to be obsessed with getting their breast feeding out and in front of all of us. I don't care one way or the other about breast feeding in public, but they seem to really need to make a show of it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

The women in this family seem to be obsessed with getting their breast feeding out and in front of all of us. I don't care one way or the other about breast feeding in public, but they seem to really need to make a show of it.

I eagerly anticipate the next spinoff: 90 Day Fiancé - Got Milk?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 9/23/2020 at 10:31 AM, configdotsys said:

I'm not a fan of these two but it was a wedding. A happy event. With many of Andrei's friends and family and friends of friends there. It was mortifying to see Libby's drunken brother's behavior. What a lovely view of Libby's family all those people must have. She should have thrown him out. Told her father or sister or someone else to take him back to the hotel and put cartoons on for him. And then enjoyed the party.

I just don't understand why Libby’s family can't see how offensive and insulting they were to Andrei’s family and to Moldova in general. They were given the gift of being able to see themselves for how they really are – and that is a gift. I think if we were all able to see ourselves like that, we’d be able to find things that we need to change or improve. But these people just dig in and make things worse for themselves. I guess Charlie was able to see that he was a nasty mess at the wedding, but then he just blamed it on the booze – after not affording Andrei that same leeway. Making fun of the size of the airport and joking about how there were more departures than arrivals? Calling the food peasant food and everything else they said about it? How can they not see that as classist and off-putting ? They really are such elitist jerks – and I don’t get what elevates them to that status in their minds. They appear to be just average to me.

Edited by Teri313
Typo
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I eagerly anticipate the next spinoff: 90 Day Fiancé - Got Milk?

The foreigner can milk the domestic’s family for the American Dollar and we won’t ask what Coltie and Big Ed are milked of.

51 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

but then he just blamed it on the booze

If booze makes you a jackass either don’t drink or severely watch your intake duh.

• Love 5

Yesterday, Libby and Andrei celebrated their third anniversary.

Frauded by TLC has posted 

fraudedbytlc

Andrrrrrei doesn’t have a “job” but he has an active, Florida real estate license. To get a Florida real estate license, you have to take a 60 hour course, which is difficult and not just something you can do passively, as well as pass the exam. Which isn’t easy either. EDIT: Florida is notoriously difficult for licensure...it’s the same for attorneys trying to get licensed there. Because they get so many snowbirds, they are trying to prevent mass over saturation, so they make transferable licensures difficult to get.

Proof - https://www.instagram.com/p/CG5i_FtDmrY/

She also posted that he is employed by the same brokerage firm as sister Becky. https://www.instagram.com/p/CG5ljGXn0AM/

A commenter says that Keller Williams is a huge brokerage with franchises all over. 

• Love 2