Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

....if this is the end of the stupid Diggle/Oliver stuff, I will be happy. Maybe they just needed to punch it out? Hopefully?

I'm sure it's not.  This is the calm before the bigger storm.  The long, calm break up.  :(  I am not happy.  

• Love 2
Just now, statsgirl said:

I still can't tell Dinah's good cops apart.

It would make sense to probably have an episode before this building them up to Dinahs lil team but of course they just appear out of nowhere in this show.

Curtis shot? This shouldn't make me happy but it does. Can they remove his voice box during surgery?

Oh wait! I know he should meet up with Negan from TWD and they can talk each other to death.

• Love 3
Just now, BkWurm1 said:

I'm sure it's not.  This is the calm before the bigger storm.  The long, calm break up.  :(  I am not happy.  

I know this is likely the case. I know Diggle's most likely going to leave the team, or what's left of it, by the end. I'm just praying that it's not this cliched. 

• Love 2

OK, that was kind of a nice moment. But it makes the fight seem just completely pointless. "You're the worst!" *five minuest later* 
"You're the quarterback!" 

Whatever. As long as they're back on the same page by the end of the episode.

1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Guess they just needed to punch each other, and then everything's fine. Boys are so weird. 

I don't think we are that lucky.  They put it aside for the mission and realize punching is immature, but the core of the fight hasn't gone away.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

This civil war would have worked had it been Oliver,Thea, Felicity vs Diggle, Roy, Laurel tbh. The time for this was season 3/4 because at least all those characters had fans that were invested in them.

tenor.gif?itemid=4519578

We could've had it all.....

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Quit being a vigilante so you can have the love life you so desperately crave, Curtis. Everyone's problems solved. 

Seriously. Vigilanting is the source of all his problems. Otherwise he'd be a happily married Olympic athlete/genius changing the world for the better with his medical inventions. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

I wanna hope that this is it for Digg/Oliver fighting, but I think Digg is gonna leave the team at the end of the ep.

Yeah, he'll have some reason that he can't work with Oliver andhe'll be gone for three episodes.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

The fights are so much better when it's just Oliver and Digg.

Knowing what's coming made me sad to watch them fighting together...for the last time?  (For now)

• Love 4

Does anyone else scream DIE in their heads when Dinah and Curtis come on screen or is that just me? LOL