Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

(edited)

The BS Quentin scene did nothing for me. If BS had actually been Laurel it might have.

Diaz is a coward. He ran away earlier and and being beaten and stabbed by Oliver.

So now Oliver has to go to prison because BS didn't let him kill Diaz and there is no proof he is alive in the water? 

Thanks BS

Edited by BunsenBurner
  • Love 4

Why do I get the feeling Oliver needed that drive from around Diaz’s neck to avoid prison? WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST GRAB THE NECKLACE OLIVER?!!

• Love 7

I'm yet to see a scene that actually interests me. The Diggle/Oliver one was tainted by his apologizing again.

7 minutes ago, janeta said:

(An Ant Man sequel, really? I thought that movie tanked...)

Not at all. It did pretty well, and it was actually really good. The Marvel brand knows whats up. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ladylaw99 said:

She is sooooo stupid, dipshit is back next season isn't he

So many viewers hated him, would they be that stupid to bring him back?

3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I can't believe someone actually wrote that Old Yeller line. And got paid for it.

MG and WM paid themselves.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

That was so stupid. Are we supposed to now go, "Look, BS finally screamed Diaz off a roof. Even though that definitely didn't kill him. And they really should've taken him into custody instead. Redemption!"? 

Even BS acknowledged that she probably hadn't killed him. Ugh. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

I can't believe someone actually wrote that Old Yeller line. And got paid for it.

I legit thought she said Oleander and could not figure out how that related. Mind you, I tuned out the earlier conversation so I had no context. 

• Love 1
Just now, statsgirl said:

So many viewers hated him, would they be that stupid to bring him back?

MG and WM paid themselves.

A guy at HVFF said that saying Diaz is a bad villain means he’s awesome. I don’t think they’re correctly reading our reactions. 

• Love 7